View Full Version : Broncos Gameday: Broncos vs. Texans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sneakers
08-09-2008, 06:10 AM
Should read something like this: Broncos Gameday: Broncos vs. Texans

so be it..

Nature Boy
08-09-2008, 06:57 AM
Right here. You just made it. Maybe a mod can change the title and make it official.

Tned
08-09-2008, 07:31 AM
There you go, here's the gameday thread.

So, how is Clady going to hold up against Mario Williams? I think Williams plays the right end. Correct?

Rick
08-09-2008, 07:38 AM
Well in preparation Clady has had to block Doom in practices right? Won't be much preparation on run blocking there but Doom is a terrific pass rusher so plenty of practice there.

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 07:56 AM
To be honest, I'm not going to put TOO much stock into the first pre-season game. The players will be really rusty.

Nomad
08-09-2008, 07:58 AM
No more injuries and Denver plays a good game, that's what I hope to see!

56crash
08-09-2008, 08:02 AM
To be honest, I'm not going to put TOO much stock into the first pre-season game. The players will be really rusty.

well yes and no ...if you want to see how the progress is from last year .Its great to see how good we will be by the first game and they might fool you this team is ready according to coach so I am hoping our run D is now fixed we will know after this game !!! I sure hope so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:defense:

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 08:08 AM
well yes and no ...if you want to see how the progress is from last year .Its great to see how good we will be by the first game and they might fool you this team is ready according to coach so I am hoping our run D is now fixed we will know after this game !!! I sure hope so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:defense:

A pre-season game is a pre-season game after all. Especially since it's only the 1st one. The players will be going at 60%, the coaches won't call their best plays and so on. It's not the same as a regular season game.

atwater27
08-09-2008, 08:14 AM
I want to see Royal light it up, and our little mighty mite running back break a big play or 2.

claymore
08-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Truthfully besides Clady and the Run D, I really want to see Prater and whoever in the hell our punter is.

Mike
08-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Champ and Robertson will sit out tonight's game per the Denver Post.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10140163

BroncoWave
08-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Where can I watch it online?

claymore
08-09-2008, 09:41 AM

If you find out PM me dude.

BroncoWave
08-09-2008, 09:42 AM
If you find out PM me dude.

Ok, I will. It will be on NFL Network tomorrow night at 9 PM CST if nothing else.

Spider
08-09-2008, 09:44 AM
No doubt , but it will be fun watching Bronco football .........

Spider
08-09-2008, 09:46 AM

right now it doesnt show it , but it should be here ..... http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 09:47 AM
right now it doesnt show it , but it should be here ..... http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

NFL squashed that site in the offseason.

Spider
08-09-2008, 09:51 AM
NFL squashed that site in the offseason.

******** ...... there has to be another site then , I will see what I can find :D

underrated29
08-09-2008, 09:51 AM
I want to see the run d fixed.
I want to see clady own williams
I want to see royal big pimpin'
I want to see hall show that he is our best RB (cuz torain is hurt)
I want to see Jay has some decent time to throw.
I want to see the first team O- drive the ball and not punt or FG or turnover.
I want to see kooty or webby become the clear starter. ( i like kooty, hunch.)
I want to see a PR/KR returned for a td- (anyone 'cept for martinez)
I want to see MOSS/CROWDER/THOMAS/DOOM really bring the heat.
I want to see us win
I want to see a naked girl.

Spider
08-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Try this one then http://www.watch-football-now.com/?gclid=COb5koSCgZUCFSQtagodk2cZrQ

Denver Native (Carol)
08-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Here are a couple more I just found - appears they are free.

http://www.watch-football-live.com/
http://www.sopcast.org/

underrated29
08-09-2008, 10:08 AM
You know what woudl be a good idea.

The slingbox, everyone knows what that is right? The thing that lets you watch all your normal home tv shows on your computer or another tv anywhere in the world.

Someone should get one of those here in CO, and then just send it out to everyone else.

Spider
08-09-2008, 10:28 AM

The slingbox, everyone knows what that is right? The thing that lets you watch all your normal home tv shows on your computer or another tv anywhere in the world.

Someone should get one of those here in CO, and then just send it out to everyone else.

I have a sling box , I used it when I was trucking otr , :D watched the Broncos vs chiefs siting in a Wal Mart Parking lot in Mobile Alabama ......but for some reason my sling box isnt working now.another problem I had was I couldnt get multiple users on my account , I tried to set it up were freeman , Paul , Butch ,Dave , could watch also , but I didnt have the skill

Skinny
08-09-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm interested to see Selvin run since he's put on the extra weight. Definitely watching the Clady/Williams battle. I suspect Clady has the athletic ability to play with Mario, it's Ryans strength that i'm wondering about.

WRs, particularly DJack and Colbert. Looks like maybe Mikey wishes he could swap contracts between those two. Also the D-line, Boss and Niko.

Joel
08-09-2008, 10:49 AM
I actually DO want to see Broncos vs. Broncos Jr. but they tell me it'll only be on Sunday Ticket, so that means going downtown, and finding out where to go.

claymore
08-09-2008, 11:07 AM
I actually DO want to see Broncos vs. Broncos Jr. but they tell me it'll only be on Sunday Ticket, so that means going downtown, and finding out where to go.
Pre Season isnt covered on Sunday ticket, or at least it didnt used to, and Ive had it for 5 years.

claymore
08-09-2008, 11:17 AM
The more I see of Anthony Alridge The more excited I am to see him as well. I hope he busts a ridiculous run and Kubes chews out the local scouts for letting him get by!

Slick
08-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Try this one then http://www.watch-football-now.com/?gclid=COb5koSCgZUCFSQtagodk2cZrQ

Thanks Spider, Carol. I had a satellite in my first apartment here where I got NFL network and Sunday ticket. I moved and have only snowy mexican cable. Hopefully I can make one of these links work.

A gameday thread, awesome!!! It's about time.

honz
08-09-2008, 11:23 AM
I can't wait to hear all of the overreactions from fans after this first pre-season game! I predict some "Royal is a bust" and "Alridge is a HOF" comments after the game.

I'm definitely excited to see them out on the field again though. Hopefully our guys look good and show some promise out there, but I'm not gonna read TOO much into our first pre-season game.

pnbronco
08-09-2008, 11:26 AM
No more injuries and Denver plays a good game, that's what I hope to see!

This pretty much sums it up for me. I would also like the team to function as a team, there was something off last year from fairly early on and I'm hoping to not see that tonight. Also I looking forward to see what the kicker and punter can do in pressure.

UR I was going to say wrong sport for naked women, but the Dallas cheerleaders are kind of in that direction, they will have to do....

Spider
08-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks Spider, Carol. I had a satellite in my first apartment here where I got NFL network and Sunday ticket. I moved and have only snowy mexican cable. Hopefully I can make one of these links work.

A gameday thread, awesome!!! It's about time.
:D the one that mentioned a sling box is right on the money for you if you have friends or family in the d town area, tat has more then 1 cable / Sat box , you can plug in and never disturb their viewing man it works great , I have a DSL speed Air time card for a lap top , i had very little trouble with it ........Just google sling box

shank
08-09-2008, 11:35 AM
i can't tell you how happy i am to see a gameday thread.

girler
08-09-2008, 11:56 AM
This pretty much sums it up for me. I would also like the team to function as a team, there was something off last year from fairly early on and I'm hoping to not see that tonight. Also I looking forward to see what the kicker and punter can do in pressure.

UR I was going to say wrong sport for naked women, but the Dallas cheerleaders are kind of in that direction, they will have to do....

I'm so happy for a gameday thread I might have to go dance naked somewhere. :dance:

qbcutlert
08-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi, does anyone know if the Broncos @ Texans game will be streaming online tonight? Please post the site if it is? I have looked all over the internet but cant find anything right now about it. Thanks!! GO BRONCOS

SR
08-09-2008, 12:18 PM
I reckon I'd like to know the answer to that question too. I checked all of my channels and the damn game isn't even televised here. We get all of the Rockets and Astros games on Fox Sports Southwest, but don't get a Texans game. Bollucks.

Mr.B
08-09-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm so happy for a gameday thread I might have to go dance naked somewhere. :dance:

I take the pictures to document the event.:beer:

girler
08-09-2008, 12:34 PM
I take the pictures to document the event.:beer:

Then YOU can be "TRIPOD" today. ;)

shank
08-09-2008, 12:35 PM
provide proof or you're liable to be called a liar.

girler
08-09-2008, 12:38 PM
provide proof or you're liable to be called a liar.

Proof of the tripod? :confused:

shank
08-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Proof of the tripod? :confused:

yuck.

proof of celebratory jungle dance.

girler
08-09-2008, 12:43 PM
yuck.

proof of celebratory jungle dance.

You can call me whatever you want. That don't make it true. I don't need to produce proof for nuthin. :rolleyes: :coffee:

atwater27
08-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know just how those satellite cable for your computer things work? I see advertisements for them all over, but what's the catch? Anyone know?

Slick
08-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know just how those satellite cable for your computer things work? I see advertisements for them all over, but what's the catch? Anyone know?

http://www.slingmedia.com/

I'm still reading through it.

It sounds fairly easy to use so far. It plugs in to your Cable/satellite receiver. I think you can work it like a Tivo/DVR.

atwater27
08-09-2008, 01:28 PM
No I mean all these ads saying you can get 3000 channels for free on your computer for a one time fee of 50 bucks. There are a thousand of them. Is it for real? Any of you guys using it?

CutlerLover
08-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Eddie Royal is going to steal the show.

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Does anyone have an idea of whether there is a streaming link?

They are showing another pre-season game on UK TV.

Den21vsBal19
08-09-2008, 02:16 PM

I've not seen anything yet :(

shank
08-09-2008, 02:17 PM
you guys should just end your misery and move to CO

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 02:19 PM
you guys should just end your misery and move to CO

Why?

If things go as usual, the Broncos will be on TV here around 12 times next season.

Stargazer
08-09-2008, 02:23 PM

I'm looking for the same also.

Tom Nalen
08-09-2008, 02:23 PM
I recommend www.streamtvnow.tv ................. They streamed every game yesterday with pretty good quality...from 300kbps to 700kbps...the game is on today live..... they have many sign up options from a week to 135 days...the 135 one is 20 dollars...they show other things throughout the week expect for football also.

shank
08-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Why?

If things go as usual, the Broncos will be on TV here around 12 times next season.

if things go like i hope the broncos will be on TV here 23 times :salute:

Tned
08-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Well in preparation Clady has had to block Doom in practices right? Won't be much preparation on run blocking there but Doom is a terrific pass rusher so plenty of practice there.

I think Dumervil some, but I lot of the camp reports I read had him going against Moss. I think Dumervil played left end (against the RT) last season.

A pre-season game is a pre-season game after all. Especially since it's only the 1st one. The players will be going at 60%, the coaches won't call their best plays and so on. It's not the same as a regular season game.

Battles like between Clady and Williams, watching Royal as a receiver and returner, etc. are will be worth seeing.

http://www.slingmedia.com/

I'm still reading through it.

It sounds fairly easy to use so far. It plugs in to your Cable/satellite receiver. I think you can work it like a Tivo/DVR.

In order to avoid being sued by networks and studios, the Slinbox only allows ONE person to connect to it at a time. If there is one person connected to it and you try and connect, it tells you that someone is connected and if you have the admin password for that slingbox, you can kick that person off. There is no way to have multiple people connected to it, at least not the way it comes from Slingmedia. There might be some hacked firmware or something that would allow it.

Zweems56
08-09-2008, 04:36 PM
2 hours and 25 minutes until I can stare down a sportsline gamecenter. that is all.

slim
08-09-2008, 05:00 PM

I've not seen anything yet :(

Uh, you guys might want to read this here thread :tsk:

Slick
08-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Looks like sopcast is the only one of the links that has Linux compatibility. I tried it when I had Windows and it never worked very well. Maybe I'll just go to the bar. :beer: Either way, I'm excited for the game tonight.

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Game time links some times show up. We'll have to wait and see.

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 05:32 PM
2 hours and 25 minutes until I can stare down a sportsline gamecenter. that is all.

KOA should be streaming the radio broadcast. They have streamed preseason games all five years I've lived out of Broncos country.

Tned
08-09-2008, 06:01 PM
streamtvnow.tv claims to be broadcasting it, but you have to pay and setup for the x.264 video stream is a pain.

Slick
08-09-2008, 06:05 PM
streamtvnow.tv claims to be broadcasting it, but you have to pay and setup for the x.264 video stream is a pain.
I was waiting to hear some words of wisdom from you on this. I joined a chat over there and a tech said it is compatible with linux. I'll gladly pay if it is a decent quality. I didn't buy this 24"LCD to watch grainy, laggy, video. I'm still debating.

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Found this site...supposedly they will be posting a link to the game right before it starts

http://www.stoogetv.com/player.html

EDIT: just tried it with the Sox game and it is streaming through Media Player. EXCELLENT quality!!

mopatt24
08-09-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm trying the whole Tv on PC thing. It works, but I just dont know what to look for. I dont know what network to try either from Houston or Colorado

CutlerLover
08-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Broncos will WIN!!! You know WHY? they are the best EVA:defense:

Tom Nalen
08-09-2008, 06:12 PM

setting up x264 is as easy as installing a any EXE file....they have an auto installer package...you can get it here... http://rapidshare.com/files/35294739/Streamtvnow_Installer.zip

the payment is ok with me...20 dollars for the football season? ill take it!

And the video is decent....think youtube..but a little better

Slick
08-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Found this site...supposedly they will be posting a link to the game right before it starts

http://www.stoogetv.com/player.html

EDIT: just tried it with the Sox game and it is streaming through Media Player. EXCELLENT quality!!

Are you using internet explorer?

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm trying the whole Tv on PC thing. It works, but I just dont know what to look for. I dont know what network to try either from Houston or Colorado

KTRK in Houston
KCNC in Denver

Tned
08-09-2008, 06:19 PM
setting up x264 is as easy as installing a any EXE file....they have an auto installer package...you can get it here... http://rapidshare.com/files/35294739/Streamtvnow_Installer.zip

the payment is ok with me...20 dollars for the football season? ill take it!

And the video is decent....think youtube..but a little better

If that is all in one (winamp, ffdshow, x264, etc.) than it would be a lot easier than the instructions on streamtv. There instructions and links to files didn't match, so I had to wing it, but got x.264 working.

mopatt24
08-09-2008, 06:19 PM
KTRK in Houston
KCNC in Denver

Thanks, let me try it out and I'll report back

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Are you using internet explorer?

yes

Tned
08-09-2008, 06:20 PM

What exactly do you mean by TV on PC?

mopatt24
08-09-2008, 06:22 PM
What exactly do you mean by TV on PC?

I downloaded torrents of Super Internet TV and Satellite TV on PC

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Tned, don't waste your time paying for it...www.stoogetv.com

Denver Native (Carol)
08-09-2008, 06:25 PM
This is posted in another thread - may help you guys:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=340816&postcount=2

Den21vsBal19
08-09-2008, 06:27 PM
I recommend www.streamtvnow.tv ................. They streamed every game yesterday with pretty good quality...from 300kbps to 700kbps...the game is on today live..... they have many sign up options from a week to 135 days...the 135 one is 20 dollars...they show other things throughout the week expect for football also.
I used streamtvnow a couple of years ago, and found it to be fairly unreliable :whoknows:

They may have improved the service since, but between transmission dropouts & games just not available, I wasn't overly impressed

Tned
08-09-2008, 06:31 PM

How do you find a game on stoogetv?

hamrob
08-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Tned, don't waste your time paying for it...www.stoogetv.comHave they posted the link to the game yet?

claymore
08-09-2008, 06:32 PM

MB did you create a logon for it. It's not loading in IE or Firefox for me.

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 06:36 PM
they have not posted a game link on stooge yet. Only NFL up now is bills/skins

shank
08-09-2008, 06:36 PM

you just break everything you touch, don't you?

claymore
08-09-2008, 06:37 PM
you just break everything you touch, don't you?

I cant say what I want to you in here. :welcome:

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 06:37 PM
How do you find a game on stoogetv?

Here's the link, try and see if you can find the game:

http://www.stoogetv.com/player

Whilst I get alot of NBA Games on UK TV, I use Stoogetv for alot of Laker games/NBA games. It's pretty good and reliable. Of course, it was reliable all through the regular season and then failed during the playoffs.

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 06:38 PM

No, I'm watching the Bills-Redskins game right now...

The Broncos game hasn't started yet, though...

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 06:38 PM
you may need to dl TVANTS to get the game...it was needed for the skins game.

Tned
08-09-2008, 06:40 PM
When I tried to watch the Bills game, it was pausing/freezing. The houston channel is on streamtvnow and is running great. Might even be able to run it full screen.

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 06:40 PM
No, I'm watching the Bills-Redskins game right now...

The Broncos game hasn't started yet, though...

Yeah, StoogeTV don't usually tell you who will be on what channel untill 15/10 mins before the game.

Timmy!
08-09-2008, 06:41 PM
20 minutes until I turn to channel 10 and watch the game. :heh: I don't think it's in HD though.

LordTrychon
08-09-2008, 06:42 PM

I'm trying the watch football live one... :salute:

LRtagger
:mad:

claymore
20 Minutes Until I Turn To Channel 10 And Watch The Game. :heh:
Lmmfao!

Tom Nalen
08-09-2008, 06:45 PM
I used streamtvnow a couple of years ago, and found it to be fairly unreliable :whoknows:

They may have improved the service since, but between transmission dropouts & games just not available, I wasn't overly impressed

Up to you...Last year...I did not miss ONE game....service was great..even have NFL network 24/7 on

Requiem / The Dagda
Okay, what streaming sites for free are working for people? Let me know.

Denver Native (Carol)
Just found the following on Broncos Country - not sure if this has been posted here or not:

Live Stream For Houston Game
http://www.channelsurfing.net/listen-texans.html

nothin shows up now but it will at 9:00 eastern time

Nature Boy
08-09-2008, 06:47 PM
The team that wins the ground game, wins. I think we'll see a lot of Hall and Alridge. Especially like to see Alridge.

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Important message to all Firefox users!

Most of these links won't work in Firefox. You will need internet explorer.

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM
stooge is saying they will not have the broncos game

shank
08-09-2008, 06:51 PM
i'm most excited to see the rookies, mainly eddie, alridge, and barrett... any idea if hillis is good to go tonight, or is his hammy still bothering him?

also want to pay attention to nate and niko. jmfw. hackney is fun to watch imo. wanna see ryan harris... i hope prater gets a chance at some point to kick like a 60+ yarder and nails it :D

i could keep going, but i'll summarize: i can't wait to watch the entire game.

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 06:51 PM
stooge is saying they will not have the broncos game

Great.

Tom Nalen
08-09-2008, 06:52 PM
When I tried to watch the Bills game, it was pausing/freezing. The houston channel is on streamtvnow and is running great. Might even be able to run it full screen.

Tned...how do you like the service?

hamrob
08-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Looks like I'll have to listen to the game on KOA and watch it tomorrow night on the NFL Channel.

Tned
08-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Tned...how do you like the service?

The h264 stream is awesome. I haven't used streamtvnow in a couple years, since I get NFL sunday Ticket every year. I think I watched a preseason game in '06, and this h264 stream is LIGHT YEARS beyond what I watched in '06.

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Looks like I'll have to listen to the game on KOA and watch it tomorrow night on the NFL Channel.

Trust me, there are usually more links that come up right around kickoff time. Wait 15 minutes, if there is no link by then, then there won't be a link at all.

Timmy!
08-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Well almost game time so I'm out, I"ll be back at halftime to share my thoughts (like you care :D )

Good luck to the guys looking for web streams. Hope you find one and can watch.

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Just found the following on Broncos Country - not sure if this has been posted here or not:

Live Stream For Houston Game
http://www.channelsurfing.net/listen-texans.html

nothin shows up now but it will at 9:00 eastern time

They are playing the Astros right now at that link...

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 06:57 PM
The h264 stream is awesome. I haven't used streamtvnow in a couple years, since I get NFL sunday Ticket every year. I think I watched a preseason game in '06, and this h264 stream is LIGHT YEARS beyond what I watched in '06.

You paid for that service, right?

Tned
08-09-2008, 06:58 PM
You paid for that service, right?

Yep

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 06:59 PM
how much?

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Yep

Quick, let's beat up Tned and take his wallet.

Skinny
08-09-2008, 07:00 PM
FWIW, broncomania chat room usually has someone doing a play-by-play in there. A decent last resort if your not able to see or hear it.

Tned
how much?

Including a $2 CC processing fee, it was $9.50 for one month. There are longer options as well.

Requiem / The Dagda
Radio, stream links. . . ANYONE?! :(

Tom Nalen

yup lol...I was a customer in 2006 also...and I wasn't going to return in 207...until I just didn't care about he quality..I wanted to watch...and it was wayyyyyy better...I think imma do this every year:)

Hobe
08-09-2008, 07:01 PM
OK! Its Football time! :rockon:

hamrob
08-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Radio KOA Link

http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/ondemand/player.html?world=st

At least you can listen to the game here!

Tned
08-09-2008, 07:02 PM
yup lol...I was a customer in 2006 also...and I wasn't going to return in 207...until I just didn't care about he quality..I wanted to watch...and it was wayyyyyy better...I think imma do this every year:)

I've done NFL Sunday Ticket from day one, and couldn't imagine going through a season without it, but this is a nice backup for pre-season.

Tned
08-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Radio KOA Link

Yea, I've been listening to the pre-game.

MOtorboat
08-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Radio, stream links. . . ANYONE?! :(

www.koaradio.com

LRtagger
not looking like there is a video stream???

Retired_Member_001
Radio KOA Link

Not if you live outside of the USA.

Is there anything wrong with me saying that I'm US military?

Requiem / The Dagda
08-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Even that KOA isn't working, DAMMIT.

Slick
08-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Stinking KOA!!!!

Due to licensing restrictions, we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting from outside the United States. We are sorry we can no longer provide access to Canada. If you currently reside in the United States, please select one of the options below to process your request. Please allow up to 60 hours to process your request.

I'm having trouble with the site Tned is using too. I'll quit crying and let y'all talk football.

Zweems56
08-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah, that koa link won't stream for more than 15 seconds at a time.

BroncoFanatic
Howdy everyone...

StreamTVnow is a godsend :beer:

Tned

Hmmm, mine's been streaming for 45 minutes or so.

Tned
08-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Hmmm, mine's been streaming for 45 minutes or so.

I have the KOA audio, and Stream TV video both going.

Requiem / The Dagda
08-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I've tried in IE and Mozilla, and IE says media isn't available. Huh. *shrugs*

Tom Nalen
08-09-2008, 07:09 PM
clady looked lost on that play

Hobe
08-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Starting with some rassle dassle.

LordTrychon
08-09-2008, 07:10 PM
SIgned up for the watch football live... and the 'schedule' said they'd have the game, but I'm not finding it. :mad:

Zweems56
08-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Loss of 5 correct?

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 07:11 PM
I've tried in IE and Mozilla, and IE says media isn't available. Huh. *shrugs*

Nothing works in Mozilla.

Requiem / The Dagda
08-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Lol, thank God for illegal motion.

BroncoFanatic
08-09-2008, 07:12 PM
ugly ugly offensive series. Nice long gain on the screen negated by illegal formation on Harris

slim
Is it just me, or are we going the wrong way?

Hobe
Pretty good punt. To bad it was the highpoint.

Nature Boy
08-09-2008, 07:13 PM
So Clady gets beat on the 2nd play of the game, 1st play they ran to his side. Not exactly Gary Zimmerman like yet.

LordTrychon
08-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Pretty good punt. To bad it was the highpoint.

So I should be glad I'm not watching? :laugh:

pnbronco
08-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Nice kick, good coverage, happyy with that, but what the heck, 12 yds, 1st down and someone hurt....

Retired_Member_001
I haven't seen the Broncos play since the Vikings LATE last December.

I want to see them play darn it :mad: .

Nature Boy
So Clady gets beat on the 2nd play of the game, 1st play they ran to his side. Not exactly Gary Zimmerman like yet.

Mario Williams beat him like a rag doll.

Hobe
Whos down?

ktrain

whatever you do, don't sign up fir the watch-football-live. com, I think they are scam artists. I signed up for the one year subscription only, which they said was $14.95, but then at check out they were going to charge my credit card for $44.95. Their terms and conditions would only give you a partial refund.

I think this is a complete scam, and I will be contacting my credit card issuer on Monday to make sure any transactions are canceled.

Zweems56
Picking up right where we left off I see.

shank
08-09-2008, 07:15 PM
no idea. the coverage is really bad so far. why do they need a full screen graphic to introduce players? they missed half of almost every play so far!

wonder if mccree is down, he had trouble making that tackle...

Tned
08-09-2008, 07:15 PM

Really? How did Zim do in his first preseason game?

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 07:16 PM
who's hurt??

pnbronco
Whos down?

Boss, no pressuse on right foot, helped off the field...

Requiem / The Dagda

Lol. Tned. :lol:

Hobe
Boss is out

Zweems56

against a first overall draft pick :heh:

BroncoWave
Boss is hurt...knee

LRtagger
Wtffffff

BroncoFanatic
08-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Nice run stop there on 2nd down

LRtagger
08-09-2008, 07:18 PM
looks like we are getting worked over

Timmy!
Boss took a chop block directly to the right knee. Doesn't look good at all. Hate to speculate, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's out a month or more.

BroncoFanatic
Marcus Thomas, penetration and the stop

Hobe
Good run stop

hamrob
YepOnce you've registered...how do you find the game?

pnbronco
Marcus Thomas just had a nice tackle.

Lonestar

mine has been continuous since I logged on..

BroncoFanatic
08-09-2008, 07:19 PM
We have a Nate Webster helmet sighting. Unfortunately the Texans are marching right down on us

pnbronco
Another 1st down and Green is down on the field that replaced Boss.

BroncoWave
mine has been continuous since I logged on..

Yeah mine too.

Requiem / The Dagda
Boss Bailey with a knee injury? Why am I not surprised.

Timmy!
Louis Green now down. Boss is getting carted off :tsk:

Hobe
08-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Boss's replacement just when down

BroncoWave
Webster lost helmet count for the season: 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zweems56
LOL! WTF! Louis green injured too?

pnbronco
Boss is carted off and Green is still down...

Tom Nalen
guys...can anyone pm their user names for streamtvnow? You get a free month for every five referrals.. I will greatly appreciate it

champ24girl
i hate watching preseason games and seeing all these broncos go down.

Tned
Boss took a chop block directly to the right knee. Doesn't look good at all. Hate to speculate, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's out a month or more.

Still laying on the ground. They seem to be checking out his hand or arm

MOtorboat
Dream, NFL Gamecenter has free audio in the preseason games...

BroncoFanatic
Did we just lose 2 Sam LBs in a row ??

Zweems56
Urge to kill rising....

Lonestar
08-09-2008, 07:21 PM
greeen is down and BOss has been CARTED off to the lockeroom..

Retired_Member_001
Injuries and a 3 and outs.

Oh how a I love Broncos Football.

:lol:

pnbronco
Did we just lose 2 Sam LBs in a row ??

Yes

Green is still down, bringing out a stretcher, but he is raising his hands in the air.

champ24girl
08-09-2008, 07:22 PM
this is disastrous so far, i hope green is OK

LRtagger
wow

Timmy!
Green still down. They are bringing out the stretcher. Somebody check the waiver wire for Sam backers......

Requiem / The Dagda
Stretcher out on the field for Louis Green.

Zweems56
Can we forfeit now in an attmept to save the rest of our team?

BroncoTech
08-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Don't forget the 10 yard we lost on our first down.

BroncoFanatic
08-09-2008, 07:24 PM
and the Texans announcers just talk about Ahman Green while showing us our LB getting carted off of the field :mad:

slim
Good Lord...WTF is going on?

I can't beleive this.

Zweems56
Please be a stinger?

hamrob
Do you think our "Soft" training camp has anything to do with this?

Retired_Member_001
Can we forfeit now in an attmept to save the rest of our team?

To be honest, that would probably be better than playing the actual game. I just get the feeling that we are going to be picking up alot of pre-season injuries.

Hobe
DJ took Green out. Beck is next on the death chart.

Green has moved his arms

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 07:25 PM

I can't actually see the game, I've only got audio, but it sounds like it was unavoidable.

Tned
Hopefully, it is just a precaution with strapping the head down, but always hate to see these.

slim

Yes, every year camp gets easier and it seems like the injuries get worse.

pnbronco
He is still moving his hands, thank goodness...

Requiem / The Dagda
08-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Please Louis, be okay. I hope Boss is okay too. Jeez. Deaths, injuries, crap. It never ends.

Benetto
WTF is going on...6 defensive plays, and 2 Broncos go down???

champ24girl
i don't know how much more of this i can watch....hoping it's just a stinger.

MOtorboat
Boss has a sprained ankle.

BroncoTech
Is Al Wilson Available?

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Sprained Ankle.

Not TOO bad. However, our injury staff are crap so it could be anything.

Stargazer
Boss Bailey with a sprain ankle. Great news!

girler
I hate hate hate players getting hurt!!!

I really wanted to watch Boss longer to.

claymore
These injuries are a great way to keep them out of the endzone, or at least stall them.

BroncoWave
GOOD, Boss is ok. Sprained ankle!

mopatt24
Boos Bailey has a sprained ankle

BroncoFanatic
Texans fans cheering when Louis Green gives thumbs up, cool

Tned
He's awake and gave the crowd a thumbs up, so that's good.

Hobe
Taxen fans showing some class

Retired_Member_001
i don't know how much more of this i can watch....hoping it's just a stinger.

I wish I COULD watch.

Stargazer
I am listening via online. I guess nobody found a stream to watch. Oh well, better than nothing.

Requiem / The Dagda
08-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Sprained ankle for Boss? Knowing Greek, that means he lost his whole leg.

Timmy!
Boss: sprained ankle......could have been worse I suppose.

Zweems56
My apologies. My broncos jersey is still in the closet. I'm putting iton right now. Expect a good rest of the game.

LRtagger
can they keep the clock running while our guys get carted off the field??

the sooner this game ends, the better

Zweems56
08-09-2008, 07:29 PM
See?

MOtorboat
Now we know why McCree plays defense.

Italianmobstr7
awesome! nfl game center has the FREE radio feed! thanks Mo. You're a savior man.

LRtagger
i see we are back to our "bend but dont break" ways

BroncoFanatic
McCree dropped a pick six, but at least we hold them to FG

BroncoWave
Yeah, McCree!

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Broncos 0 - 3 Texans.

MOtorboat
awesome! nfl game center has the FREE radio feed! thanks Mo. You're a savior man.

I didn't really do shit...:wave:

Hobe
McCree saved a TD. Taxens get as FG

Benetto
850koa is streaming the game also...A little delayed but its better than nothing.

Requiem / The Dagda
That's not a bad stand in the red zone. Come on Cutler, hit Royal for 900 flippin' yards!

Tned
08-09-2008, 07:31 PM

You drunk already? Or, just in your normal game day spirit?

qbcutlert
any radio or video link to the game?

BroncoTech
That's what I have right now, streaming KOA.

Italianmobstr7
I didn't really do shit...:wave:

you told Dream that it was free. I just got home from work and was searching to find where I could at least listen to it. I saw your post and you're absolutely correct. So does anyone know where I can WATCH the game by any chance?

Hobe
Taxen Offense looked sharp for this early

Timmy!

Lol. Think they'll amputate it at halftime?

At least the defense held them to 3. Hopefully the two injuries aren't major.

Nature Boy
I don't think the Broncos can start off any worst.

pnbronco
08-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Nice run Eddie.

Zweems56
Where is the free radio feed on nfl.com? I see fieldpass stuff.

Nature Boy
DJ Williams was a little too excited on that play when he jumped into Green. Boss will be out for 2 months. Cross your fingers it's less. Nate Webster still sucks. The Broncos defense is hurt.

Benetto
you told Dream that it was free. I just got home from work and was searching to find where I could at least listen to it. I saw your post and you're absolutely correct. So does anyone know where I can WATCH the game by any chance?

In Denver or Houston.

BroncoTech
08-09-2008, 07:33 PM
concusion and injury to head and neck... They are loading Green into an ambulance they say on KOA

Requiem / The Dagda
Twenty-six yard return. Not too bad. Better than most returns.

Tned
catch for royal

slim
Timmy, how has Royal looked on returns? I see he is averging around 24 yards, but his he running hard, quick?

Hobe
Royal pulls in a tough catch

Retired_Member_001
08-09-2008, 07:34 PM
My NFL Game center audio link went dead and now I can't get it back.

Hobe
Clady is getting schooled

BroncoWave
DJ Williams was a little too excited on that play when he jumped into Green. Boss will be out for 2 months. Cross your fingers it's less. Nate Webster still sucks. The Broncos defense is hurt.

A sprained ankle won't keep him out 2 months.

Stargazer
Sounds like Mario Williams is playing very well........

Requiem / The Dagda
If we can't run on the left side of the line, we're in trouble.

Zweems56
Solid start by the run game eh?>

Tned
Third and 7, first down to Marshall

pnbronco
concusion and injury to head and neck... They are loading Green into an ambulance they say on KOA

I really hope it's just to be really careful.

Timmy!
Timmy, how has Royal looked on returns? I see he is averging around 24 yards, but his he running hard, quick?

Not bad. He's friggin fast man, and doesn't fear contact. I think it's just a matter of him adjusting to the speed and learning to pick his lane.

MOtorboat

Ahhh....it only works when someone is in the Red Zone...