PDA

View Full Version : I love My Broncos...

PAINTERDAVE
10-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Am I disapointed? Yep.

I still love my team.

I am a lifelong fan for good or bad.

I will stand by the team always.

This, too, shall pass.

Shazam!
10-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Most of us here are longtime, lifelong Broncos fans.

It isnt that they lost, it's the way they lost.

BORDERLINE
10-24-2010, 11:01 PM
this one does hurt tough. 59 points to the raidass?? some of there seasons i don't even think they got to 59 in a 7 game strech

Northman
10-24-2010, 11:01 PM
I havent seen anyone say they dont love this team. Did i miss something?

Thnikkaman
10-24-2010, 11:06 PM
I have experienced a worse loss. It was back in 91 vs the 49ers. This is but a mere flesh wound.

BORDERLINE
10-24-2010, 11:09 PM

:listen:I think we fans as a collective are just trying to deal with this ass kickin the best way possible.

I'm STILL trying to find the best way:mad:

GEM
10-24-2010, 11:10 PM

Did he say you didn't? He is allowed to make a post about his feelings on the team. He made a statement, he didn't say a word about anyone who wasn't happy with the team right now. He just made a post about still being good with his team. There's no reason to come into his thread trying to start shit.

Northman
10-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Did he say you didn't? He is allowed to make a post about his feelings on the team. He made a statement, he didn't say a word about anyone who wasn't happy with the team right now. He just made a post about still being good with his team. There's no reason to come into his thread trying to start shit.

I asked a question thats it. Simmer down there little lady.

PAINTERDAVE
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Losing like this to the Raiders...
in our house is shockingly horrible.

But I just gotta move on and accept it.

It is just one game.

Now the pressure of the season is off.

We are done with the playoff hunt.

We can focus on developing our young talent.

We can play spoilers now.

It will be kinda fun.

Any team we beat from now on will be embarrassed.

Acceptance is a key to happiness.

I accepted it a long time ago...

this is a rebuilding year.

I expected we would be here.

Never dreamed we'd lose so badly so soon...
I really thought we had a shot at beating the raiders...

but it is what it is.

I still love my Broncos.

Looking forward to Tebow Time.

Bring on the rookie's development.

I expect after the bye... we'll see Tebow starting.

Shazam!
10-24-2010, 11:22 PM
Losing like this to the Raiders...
in our house is shockingly horrible.

But I just gotta move on and accept it.

It is just one game.

Now the pressure of the season is off.

We are done with the playoff hunt.

We can focus on developing our young talent.

We can play spoilers now.

It will be kinda fun.

Any team we beat from now on will be embarrassed.

Acceptance is a key to happiness.

I accepted it a long time ago...

this is a rebuilding year.

I expected we would be here.

Never dreamed we'd lose so badly so soon...
I really thought we had a shot at beating the raiders...

but it is what it is.

I still love my Broncos.

Looking forward to Tebow Time.

Bring on the rookie's development.

I expect after the bye... we'll see Tebow starting.

I wish I felt this way... but I don't. Seeing red rats mad.

GEM
10-24-2010, 11:22 PM
I asked a question thats it. Simmer down there little lady.

:rolleyes: Your just on a look at me, I was right, you were wrong bullshit kick. He didn't say a word to those who are in your boat. No reason to come into the thread with the sole intention of starting shit.

Northman
10-24-2010, 11:25 PM
:rolleyes: Your just on a look at me, I was right, you were wrong bullshit kick. He didn't say a word to those who are in your boat. No reason to come into the thread with the sole intention of starting shit.

Um, not i wasnt. I was curious if someone had mentioned they dont love the Broncos anymore. I saw Jr posting earlier today making some accusations that people were abandoning the team. It was a simple question. Like i said, maybe you should take a break because you are sure singling me out a lot all of a sudden.

GEM
10-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Um, not i wasnt. I was curious if someone had mentioned they dont love the Broncos anymore. I saw Jr posting earlier today making some accusations that people were abandoning the team. It was a simple question. Like i said, maybe you should take a break because you are sure singling me out a lot all of a sudden.

You can read. He posted that HE loved his team. He didn't tell you how you feel. He stated how HE felt. JR posting in some other freaking thread has nothing to do with this thread. I'm singling you out because in every thread I go in, you are acting like an ass. I love ya, North. You know I do, but your behavior tonight has been beyond ridiculous.

Northman
10-24-2010, 11:32 PM
You can read. He posted that HE loved his team. He didn't tell you how you feel. He stated how HE felt. JR posting in some other freaking thread has nothing to do with this thread. I'm singling you out because in every thread I go in, you are acting like an ass. I love ya, North. You know I do, but your behavior tonight has been beyond ridiculous.

And i love you but come on, we ALL vent in different ways. Im not perfect by any means but with some of the garbage i have taken personally the last couple of months you have to throw the Northdog a bone every now and then no? I mean, i would cuddle with you and make you feel better but my wife would be a little pissed. :D

KCL
10-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Dave...keep on loving...I love my Chiefs and they have done me wrong for so long...break my heart but I keep letting them back in my life...;)

Losses suck esp a loss like the Broncos got today...UGH...I feel your pain although it doesn't bother me but been there myself lots of times.

gotta keep on Cheering and hoping for the best...it's what I do.

jhildebrand
10-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey for all the times McD is pompous and arrogant with the media and tells them just what retards they are, he owes them (and us) to divulge a bit more.

This aint about not loving our team! We love our team! We don't have to love McD and continue to blindly hope that things will all of a sudden turn themselves around! That doesn't make us less of a fan!

Shazam!
10-24-2010, 11:41 PM
We don't have to love McD and continue to blindly hope that things will all of a sudden turn themselves around! That doesn't make us less of a fan!

I dont think anyone 'blindly' hoped that things would get better.

Like going into this game, they went toe-to-toe with a very good NYJ squad and almost pulled it off.

Orton was putting up Pro Bowl numbers.

I thought after last week, Denver would've been out for blood.

But after a loss like this? What do you say? What's the explanation? They did more than not just show up...

The Denver Broncos were a complete embarassment today.

BroncoWave
10-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Hey for all the times McD is pompous and arrogant with the media and tells them just what retards they are, he owes them (and us) to divulge a bit more.

This aint about not loving our team! We love our team! We don't have to love McD and continue to blindly hope that things will all of a sudden turn themselves around! That doesn't make us less of a fan!

No he doesn't. He doesn't owe the media shit. The only people he needs to divulge anything to is his players.

Sure I'd love for him to divulge more, but he doesn't owe me that. The only thing he owes the fans is putting a better product on the field that we saw today.

GEM
10-24-2010, 11:43 PM
And i love you but come on, we ALL vent in different ways. Im not perfect by any means but with some of the garbage i have taken personally the last couple of months you have to throw the Northdog a bone every now and then no? I mean, i would cuddle with you and make you feel better but my wife would be a little pissed. :D

We've all taken shit the last couple of months. Both sides are guilty and both sides play the victim when it works for their argument. I don't discourage anyone from having their opinion, just do so in a proper manner. Shit is too short to treat each other badly. I always think of BroncoFanCam....I don't want any of us to ever regret what we type on here, because even though we all don't know each other in real life, we give a shit about each other. Just treat each other right. That's my biggest beef right now.

Now, having said that. I still ******* love the Broncos, I just hate what happened today.

PAINTERDAVE
10-24-2010, 11:49 PM
Dave...keep on loving...I love my Chiefs and they have done me wrong for so long...break my heart but I keep letting them back in my life...;)

Losses suck esp a loss like the Broncos got today...UGH...I feel your pain although it doesn't bother me but been there myself lots of times.

gotta keep on Cheering and hoping for the best...it's what I do.

Thanks...
yeah it is tough...
like the way your chiefs beat the crap out of us here at home the last game of last season ...
that was tough , too.

You can let it grind you up inside...
or you can accept it and move on.
Just gotta grin and bear it.

This, too, shall pass.

camdisco24
10-25-2010, 09:27 AM
This, too, shall pass.

I'm with you on this Dave.
Lots of things need to change for this team, but this is not the end of the world.
Embarrassing, pathetic, and disappointing. Hopefully it will be a big eye opener for the players and MOSTLY COACHES.

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 09:39 AM
:Hi5:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 09:41 AM
:2XHi5:

Mike
10-25-2010, 09:46 AM
I absolutely love my Broncos, always will. Simple screw off to all the doofs walking into my office to bag on my team this morning.

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 09:50 AM
GUT-CHECK TIME! Moss said it last week after the NYJ loss. That loss would make or break this team. Frankly, lol, he was the LAST player I thought would be prophetic.
Personally, I'm glad McD left the starters in. It gave him a chance to see who the players/fakers were. KnoMo IS a player.
It also showed who would be the leader(s) and take this team forward. Maybe someone else saw who that might be.

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 09:53 AM
I absolutely love my Broncos, always will. Simple screw off to all the doofs walking into my office to bag on my team this morning.
:Hi5:

Dzone
10-25-2010, 09:54 AM
I still love the Broncos, but am thoroughly disgusted with the situation they are now faced with. Its like when your kid makes a bad decision, you still love him/her, but you are disgusted with the behavior.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-25-2010, 11:06 AM
The Broncos always have been - will always be, my team - GOOD-BAD-UGLY