PDA

View Full Version : One diagnosis after another just stop it already

Jagsbch
10-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Shanny had a mediocre team, Mcdaniels is trying to change that by building something special.

This team is being rebuilt what we are dealing with here are labor pains of a champion being birthed.

Feel the pain and beg for more. :beer:

jhildebrand
10-24-2010, 08:12 PM
:cricket:

His team's were mediocre yet prevailed statistically and the movement was to have him fired

yet

somehow mcd is building something here? :confused:

Its called a doormat.

Northman
10-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Oh, we are building something alright. We are building a wine rack in the cellar.

Lancane
10-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Shanny had a mediocre team, Mcdaniels is trying to change that by building something special.

This team is being rebuilt what we are dealing with here are labor pains of a champion being birthed.

The pain is from constipation, we don't want it nor too feel it! And if McDaniels is building something, it's likely his four year retirement plan because no one else is seeing this so called Picasso as you are.

SR
10-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Oh, we are building something alright. We are building a wine rack in the cellar.

I'm building a 302 for a kid I work with to put in his Ford Ranger. :cool:

nevcraw
10-24-2010, 08:27 PM

Sweet! I love a big ass cabernet!

Jagsbch
10-24-2010, 08:28 PM
I am hearing one diagnosis after another of what ails this team...

Just stop it already.

It is what it is...

We need to improve across the board.

We need to heal.

Shanny had a mediocre team here for season after season.

Owners brought McDaniels here to change that by building something special.

This team is being rebuilt, what we are dealing with here are only the contractions of a champion being born.

The game is over look ahead not to just to Sunday but to what is aiming to be built here...

A champion is not built like a weed but a well rooted tree.

We have not even felt the labor pains yet.

Once the champion is born you won't even rembember the pain.

But at this rate, each day before may very well indeed be better than the one after for a while at this rate.

Brace yourself.

Krugan
10-24-2010, 08:29 PM
The pain here, and seems to be more often then not, is removing the shoe that was firmly planted into the collective rears of this team.

jhildebrand
10-24-2010, 08:31 PM

Just stop it already.

It is what it is...

We need to heal.

This team is being rebuilt, what we are dealing with here are only the contractions of a champion being born.

The game is over look ahead not to just to Sunday but to what is aiming to be built here...

But at this rate, each day before may very well indeed be better than the one after for a while at this rate.

Brace yourself.

Says the guy that became a fan one minute after Tebow was drafted. You couldn't name Shanahan's dc and oc without googling. You couldn't name shanahan's 3rd wr for our sb win without googling.

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
10-24-2010, 08:33 PM
I get what you're trying to say, but we're becoming a joke... thats not rebuilding

Ravage!!!
10-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Says the guy that became a fan one minute after Tebow was drafted. You couldn't name Shanahan's dc and oc without googling. You couldn't name shanahan's 3rd wr for our sb win without googling.

He knows nothing about this team, nor its past. He's purely full of it.

He's not worth the typing ribbon. We need to start ignoring his threads and not feed it.

Northman
10-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Nah, i will continue to criticize HC's they way i always do. You want to stop the criticism? Win the mother ******* game.

Nomad
10-24-2010, 08:39 PM

Just stop it already.

It is what it is...

We need to heal.

Brace yourself.

I hope you are right and I like your philosophy and everyone here will be apologizing to you for being right! But right now, it's hard to see that!! I'm one to give McDaniels his due but todays performance is unforgiveable and he better have this team ready in London or my patience will wear out as well!!!

Shazam!
10-24-2010, 08:40 PM
This could seriously become 5-11 or 4-12 at this rate.

Nothing good to say about it.

Northman
10-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Dungy said we made the Raiders look like the Oregon Ducks. lmao

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
10-24-2010, 08:48 PM
This could seriously become 5-11 or 4-12 at this rate.

Nothing good to say about it.

I just don't know even how to respond to this

HORSEPOWER 56
10-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Ya know, normally I just casually read the posts of all the "new guys" around here that meander in here every year after the draft because they are a fan of this player or just like the colors blue and orange or whatever, but after watching the team I love get absolutely destroyed by our arch enemies at home in the worst performance I've ever seen my Broncos display I've just got one response.

Jagsbch, take your stupid assed, fair-weather, you don't care because your a Tebow fan not a Broncos fan posts and **** a BRONCOS FAN message board. :coffee:

sneakers
10-24-2010, 09:05 PM

Just stop it already.

It is what it is...

We need to heal.

Brace yourself.

Are you writing a 7th grade book report? What is with the double spacing? :lol:

Northman
10-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Ya know, normally I just casually read the posts of all the "new guys" around here that meander in here every year after the draft because they are a fan of this player or just like the colors blue and orange or whatever, but after watching the team I love get absolutely destroyed by our arch enemies at home in the worst performance I've ever seen my Broncos display I've just got one response.

Jagsbch, take your stupid assed, fair-weather, you don't care because your a Tebow fan not a Broncos fan posts and **** a BRONCOS FAN message board. :coffee:

:lol:

O-ManePunisher
10-24-2010, 09:11 PM

You act like Shanny gave him a 4-12 team to rebuild, he gave him a young 8-8 team which only needed a defense and a good core of RBs and we would of been set.

I can't wait till his days are done playing puppet master to our team.

scott.475
10-24-2010, 10:05 PM
You act like Shanny gave him a 4-12 team to rebuild, he gave him a young 8-8 team which only needed a defense and a good core of RBs and we would of been set.

I can't wait till his days are done playing puppet master to our team.

But, but, but he is an offensive GENIUS. The key to Tom Brady's success! He couldn't be expected to be bothered by a little ol' thing like defense, could he?

Maybe Nolan really knew what he was doing when he decided to part ways with McD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also love it when folks say we need to stop discussing things about this team on a DISCUSSION board about this team. What are we supposed to come her for exactly, then?

"Hey, gnomey, how are you today? Just stopping in to check on you and see how the weather is."
"Why, thank you scott.475. I am just great, and you? It is so nice to know people are thinking about us!"

"Hey Shazam, what's up? I'm working on my truck and have lost my 9/16" six sided socket. I came to the board to ask if you might have one I could borrow?"

"Hey Horsepower 56, did you see the cheerleaders today? I loved their half time show!"
"Pssh! Their uniforms have those frill things on them! I hate those frill things, reminds me of a dark time in my life."
"Oh, uh, sorry HP 56. High five!"

:rolleyes: Give me a break.

Dean
10-24-2010, 10:23 PM

Let's see. This game was the most points that the Raiders have ever scored and they did it in 3 quarters. The 24 points that the Broncos gave up in the first quarter was the most the Broncos have ever given up. All this can against the Raiders a team many of us have hated since the sixties. Yet, a short-timer is telling us about Shanahan's teams. To be mediocre right now would require a Pike's Peak like climb for the present Broncos.

Shanahan was rebuilding after the 2005 AFC Championship season but we never went anywhere close to 4-13. If you are going to be a Broncos fan, why not learn something about their history?

The idea is to have the opponent feel the pain; masochism is destructive, counter productive, and unappealing.:coffee:

scott.475
10-24-2010, 10:57 PM
To really put this in perspective, I mean REALLY put this in perspective, the Raiders pulled their starting QB, Jason Campbell, and let their backup close out the game because they were beating us so bad.

KCL
10-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Nah, i will continue to criticize HC's they way i always do. You want to stop the criticism? Win the mother ******* game.

YEP..You play to win the game-:D

Herm Edwards