PDA

View Full Version : oh no no no mcdaniels you just dont do that

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 06:46 PM
You dont go out and get blown out the game at home vs the raiders 31-0 out the gates. Lol look at my sig ima mcdaniels supporter. but the team is doing the same stupid shit week after week. friendly fire all the time. Losing to some good teams i cant accept. losing at home 59-14 to a division rival will never fly in my book for any coach. exspecially if the other team is below average!.

welp mcdaniels era has run its course IMO. regardless of if we win the division at 8-8 (which is what it will take) the broncos are making the same mistakes week in and week out. and thats all on the coach IMO.

I also wanna thank MCD for the talent he will be leaving behind for the next coach. because the defense has a foundation for once with the 3-4 and some nice pieces, were only a draft away on defense.

the offense is lethal but mcdaniels cant seem to maximize the talent on offense and hes a offensive coach....

At this point im just watching the broncos because i love the broncos win or lose but the mcdaniels shit is over for me. Looking forward to the draft because were one more good draft away from being contenders next year i believe that. and a coach away.... shit can mcdaniels and bring in gruden or cowher and get those flaky ass wine sipper fans out of the stadium and we will be fine.

broncobryce
10-24-2010, 06:49 PM
This was bad. I say burn the ******* stadium down because it's been nothing but shit in this place. I don't know what the problem is.

silkamilkamonico
10-24-2010, 06:49 PM
I also wanna thank MCD for the talent he will be leaving behind for the next coach. because the defense has a foundation for once with the 3-4 and some nice pieces, were only a draft away on defense.

This is a joke. Our dline has absolutely 0 players grooming for the future. Our LB is mediocre at best, Dumervil IMHO. Our secondary is older than dirt.

I don't think our defense is bad (when healthy) by any means in terms of talent, but it is certainly not a defense a coach would covet in terms of building for the future, and it isn't good enough to be a dominant defense right now.

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 06:52 PM
the problem was shanny had lost touch with the league. with a year off look at him now. the offense has alot more to it in washington. he needed to be shit canned it made him a better coach. he now has a 3-4 defense and his offense while the same has ALOT more to it.

josh mcdaniels is just.......full of potential and what might have beens. the offensive mind cant take a lethal offense and max it out? what the hell is that? if we lost to oakland today it shoulda been 59-54 not 59-14! **** mcdaniels.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2010, 06:54 PM
The 3-4 defense isn't the answer to all problems, and Shanahan's offense hasn't changed. He still has a running game, and he has a passing game that uses play action. Just like here.

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 06:57 PM
This is a joke. Our dline has absolutely 0 players grooming for the future. Our LB is mediocre at best, Dumervil IMHO. Our secondary is older than dirt.

I don't think our defense is bad (when healthy) by any means in terms of talent, but it is certainly not a defense a coach would covet in terms of building for the future, and it isn't good enough to be a dominant defense right now.

Nah were one DL away from having an elite front 7 when dooms and ayers comes back next year. dj williams is alright he has his wtf games like today but i like him. we need another inside backer and some DL help. this is why i say were a draft away.....we already have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds. u can chalk bailey up as the to be traded for a 2nd. trade orton for a 2nd to minnesota. and wit ow thats a shit load of high draft picks. even before these fantasy trades i just made we have more than enough picks to plug in some impact players. i like our defense with a couple more additions. i like our young corners they are learning the hard way with no pass rush but it will help them next year when we do get a pass rush.

thomas and vickerson are keepers IMO on the DL....ad a couple more guys to the DL and were fine. this team is not in complete disoray its just misled.......by mcdaniels

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 07:00 PM
The 3-4 defense isn't the answer to all problems, and Shanahan's offense hasn't changed. He still has a running game, and he has a passing game that uses play action. Just like here.

i love our 3-4 defense with ayers and dooms on the outsides next year. vickerson fills one De slot. marcus thomas is coming along in his DE role. throw some draftees in the mix at NT and for depth and we have outselves a nice front 7 in that 3-4......IMO

silkamilkamonico
10-24-2010, 07:02 PM
i love our 3-4 defense with ayers and dooms on the outsides next year. vickerson fills one De slot. marcus thomas is coming along in his DE role. throw some draftees in the mix at NT and for depth and we have outselves a nice front 7 in that 3-4......IMO

Unfortunately next year is likely going to be a lockout, and gus like JWilliams/BDawkins/CBailey will be not 1, but 2 years older the following seson when the NFL comes back.

OrangeHoof
10-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Shanny's got to be laughing his ass off right now. He destroys his former quarterback and watches his former team look like the worst team in the league.

Cugel
10-24-2010, 07:08 PM

We had a good running game (despite the lack of great RBs) when McDaniels got here. Now they're worse than a high school JV!

And ANOTHER week I had to listen to

"Torain through the hole, puts on a burst. . . carrying tacklers. . . and picks up 9 yards. Wow! That Torain is really something."

-- TV Announcer on today's Redskins game. :coffee:

At least I didn't have to watch Peyton Hillis today!

Cugel
10-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Unfortunately next year is likely going to be a lockout, and gus like JWilliams/BDawkins/CBailey will be not 1, but 2 years older the following seson when the NFL comes back.

The players' association will fold like a cheap suit come the regular season. That's my prediction. Unless they win a quick lawsuit they haven't a chance to stick together for an entire year.

broncofaninfla
10-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Denver sucks in every phase of the game, it's on Mcd and Xanders. They fielded one of the worst Denver teams today in the history of the organization. It wasn't just 2-3 guys who were laying eggs out there today it was the whole team. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Shazam!
10-24-2010, 07:13 PM
the problem was shanny had lost touch with the league. with a year off look at him now. the offense has alot more to it in washington.

McNabb is better than ALL the post-Elway QBs in Denver.

Shanny has a much needed change of scenery. The comparison isnt even valid and I wish it wasnt brought up. Totally different.

TXBRONC
10-24-2010, 07:17 PM
McNabb is better than ALL the post-Elway QBs in Denver.

Shanny has a much needed change of scenery. The comparison isnt even valid and I wish it wasnt brought up. Totally different.

It's fair. You're right that McNabb is better than all the post Elway quarterbacks. But Shanahan traded for an upgrade McDaniels on the other hand did not.

Krugan
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM
I really dont want to be this team, the team that is forever changing coaches.

How many D coords have we had in the last 8 years?

Now we are looking like we will need to be on the "find a head coach" rollercoaster.

So badly dont want to be the bottom feeder.

jhildebrand
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Our D is a complete joke DJ Williams included. They should get something for Champ while they can.

Now maybe people will see just what a talent Nolan is and was for us.

McD wanted his guy and got him. This is on McD.

scott.475
10-24-2010, 07:25 PM
It's fair. You're right that McNabb is better than all the post Elway quarterbacks. But Shanahan traded for an upgrade McDaniels on the other hand did not.

In Washington, Shanny jettisoned the QB that kicked our ass today...that has to be some kind of weird irony.

Northman
10-24-2010, 07:27 PM
With our defense thats not saying much. JMarsh beat us last year.

TXBRONC
10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
I really dont want to be this team, the team that is forever changing coaches.

How many D coords have we had in the last 8 years?

Now we are looking like we will need to be on the "find a head coach" rollercoaster.

So badly dont want to be the bottom feeder.

I understand what you're saying but holding onto a coach that isn't getting the job doesn't provided stability. Bowlen will never be mistaken for Al Davis who switches coaches at the drop of hat but at the same time if this team continues to spiral downward it wont surprise me if he makes a change at the end of the year.

TXBRONC
10-24-2010, 07:30 PM
In Washington, Shanny jettisoned the QB that kicked our ass today...that has to be some kind of weird irony.

I agree. :sad:

Krugan
10-24-2010, 07:31 PM
I dont have a problem with Mcd going, I didnt think he was the right fit anyway. To many failed Pats coaches out there coaching.

I just hate the realization that we are very close to being that team.

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM
the broncos just need to hire a fa sure head coach. not a coach with potential.......hire gruden or a cowher......

Medford Bronco
10-24-2010, 07:43 PM
I understand what you're saying but holding onto a coach that isn't getting the job doesn't provided stability. Bowlen will never be mistaken for Al Davis who switches coaches at the drop of hat but at the same time if this team continues to spiral downward it wont surprise me if he makes a change at the end of the year.

He should. This is a mess of a team, if they go 4-12 and seem to quit on Mcd, like today, get him out of here.

Medford Bronco
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
the broncos just need to hire a fa sure head coach. not a coach with potential.......hire gruden or a cowher......

I love Chucky. He did a good job in Oak and Tampa and would be less $$ than Cower.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-24-2010, 07:47 PM
I dont have a problem with Mcd going, I didnt think he was the right fit anyway. To many failed Pats coaches out there coaching.

I just hate the realization that we are very close to being that team.

We are that team. A team that fired a HC and got dazzled by the Bellichick assistant magic in such a way that we hired one. NONE of them have a winning record (college or pros) and we got duped just like the Jets, Browns (twice, ouch!), and Notre Dame.

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 07:48 PM
I love Chucky. He did a good job in Oak and Tampa and would be less $$ than Cower.

i just listen to him in the booth. you can tell him being shit canned has helped him grow as a coach just as it did for shanahan. id love for gruden to come in and guess what? he absolutely loves tebow. he looked like he wanted to rip mel kipers head off over tebow lol. i think gruden has some fresh gameplan when hes a coach again. and he commands respect as shanny did in washington regardless of him being shit canned because he has won in the league before and has rings and attitude.

Foochacho
10-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Gruden had nothing but praise for Tebow around draft time. He might be interested who knows?

Foochacho
10-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Sorry didn't read the post above me before typing.

scott.475
10-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I can't get too excited about Gruden's last few years coaching. Maybe the time away has been good for him too, maybe it has helped him realize you can't win games on reputation. I would also be somewhat concerned about what I have heard many players say is a way complicated offense, but maybe he has come up with a way to make that more efficient. I love his fire and passion though.

McD may eventually turn into a good coach, but maybe he just is not fully mature enough to be one now. I want to like the guy, but he just isn't getting it done.

horsepig
10-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Good night! These damned offenses are way to complicated. Just play football and make some holes to run through for your RBs and run decent routes with a savvy QB and you'll probably knock the pants off all the "geniuses". Like "Norman Einstein".

Let your QB run all that crapola like Peyton Manning does. He used to drive me nuts with all his gesturing and waving and yelling, until I figured out that he's telling his guys what to do on any given play.

What thay are doing is bypassing all this "read" crap which damn near requires ESP between the QB and everyone else on the Off.

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Yup i think gruden has learned that. draw it up. and let the p layers play football. i remember gruden plays being like 30 words long for one play lol. i doubt hell come back to the league with that shit. his mind sounds beyond fresh in the booth. firmly intune with what the league is now.

TimTebow15MVP
10-24-2010, 09:57 PM
the patriots dont even wanna use the offense that got mcdaniels his head coaching job..... weiss no longer uses it either and its originally his offense.

mcdaniels has put the offense in a position where the talent is there but its not working for him the coach. shit canned!

HORSEPOWER 56
10-24-2010, 09:58 PM
I can't get too excited about Gruden's last few years coaching. Maybe the time away has been good for him too, maybe it has helped him realize you can't win games on reputation. I would also be somewhat concerned about what I have heard many players say is a way complicated offense, but maybe he has come up with a way to make that more efficient. I love his fire and passion though.

McD may eventually turn into a good coach, but maybe he just is not fully mature enough to be one now. I want to like the guy, but he just isn't getting it done.

Gruden went through a bad time like a lot of teams do after a Superbowl victory especially when your team is loaded with aging vets like his was. IIRC, his owner also cut off the money supply and forced vets like John Lynch and Warren Sapp out of town in favor of younger, cheaper, but nowhere near as talented players to try to fill their shoes. Mike Alstott retired, Brad Johnson was let go, Simeon Rice got hurt and was never the same, Keyshawn Johnson "Keyshawned" his way out of town as soon as the Bucs stopped winning, Gruden had two bad draft picks (Gaines Adams and Chris Simms) that were supposed to help rebuild the franchise, Cadillac Williams kept getting hurt, etc. He even made the playoffs once with that post Superbowl team of nobodies.

Even with all of that, they never were 4-13 in a 17 game stretch...