PDA

View Full Version : Boss's Freak Keeper league

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

claymore
08-08-2008, 09:51 AM
When we drafting etc......

artie_dale
08-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah, no kidding. I've got a live draft tomorrow night at midnight (6pm est)... Let us know Boss. I'm sure you just busy but don't forget about us.

MOtorboat
08-15-2008, 03:04 PM
This league was wicked fun last year. :2thumbs:

claymore
08-15-2008, 03:44 PM
He is busy as hell right now, and I lost his number to.

I hope he remembers this, I loved this league

turftoad
08-15-2008, 03:59 PM
He is busy as hell right now, and I lost his number to.

I hope he remembers this, I loved this league

I just sent him a reminder e-mail for you guys. :salute:

NightTrainLayne
08-15-2008, 04:14 PM
I just sent him a reminder e-mail for you guys. :salute:

I sent him an e-mail through the keeper league site last week, but didn't hear anything back.

I hope he gets yours turf.

MOtorboat
08-16-2008, 08:47 AM
OK...I'm a complete idiot, and forgot that I have co-manager abilities, and I can get this set up.

We still have one spot open, it's Mobster's spot...I'll PM and e-mail him and offer it to him, and give him a Tuesday deadline.

Seems that the best weekend will be next, so we need to come up with a time...

My personal suggestion is Sunday afternoon.

claymore
08-16-2008, 09:13 AM
OK...I'm a complete idiot, and forgot that I have co-manager abilities, and I can get this set up.

We still have one spot open, it's Mobster's spot...I'll PM and e-mail him and offer it to him, and give him a Tuesday deadline.

Seems that the best weekend will be next, so we need to come up with a time...

My personal suggestion is Sunday afternoon.

I would like it to be a Fri or Sat night type of deal, but can live with anything. My purposes are selfish, and I just want to drink beer while selecting. I had a freakin blast last year.

MOtorboat
08-16-2008, 09:18 AM
I would like it to be a Fri or Sat night type of deal, but can live with anything. My purposes are selfish, and I just want to drink beer while selecting. I had a freakin blast last year.

OK...Saturday is good for me...Friday night I'm working...

I've got it set for Sunday at 4 p.m. ET...you know when the Broncos games typically start...but that's easily changeable.

I'll be gone until about 11:30 tomorrow morning, though I may check in at my buddies place this afternoon. Wedding, he's in it, I'm not, so during pictures, I'll be chilling at his place.

claymore
08-16-2008, 09:34 AM
OK...Saturday is good for me...Friday night I'm working...

I've got it set for Sunday at 4 p.m. ET...you know when the Broncos games typically start...but that's easily changeable.

I'll be gone until about 11:30 tomorrow morning, though I may check in at my buddies place this afternoon. Wedding, he's in it, I'm not, so during pictures, I'll be chilling at his place.

Your my designated pick reminder. Call me when I have back to back pics, that shit killed me last year.

artie_dale
08-16-2008, 09:52 AM
I posted it at the league site but if Boss can't get to it, maybe you can (MO). But last season, I traded Boss Larry Johnson and someone else for his 1st round pick and other picks... I got Kitna in the deal too but what ever... Not sure if we can look back far enough to look at the details but I'd like it squared away before the draft if it's possible.

claymore
08-16-2008, 10:03 AM
I posted it at the league site but if Boss can't get to it, maybe you can (MO). But last season, I traded Boss Larry Johnson and someone else for his 1st round pick and other picks... I got Kitna in the deal too but what ever... Not sure if we can look back far enough to look at the details but I'd like it squared away before the draft if it's possible.Um..... I also traded you Javon Walker for you and Boss 1st rounders and a massage from MB.

:D

artie_dale
08-16-2008, 10:04 AM
Um..... I also traded you Javon Walker for you and Boss 1st rounders and a massage from MB.

:D

I miss you guys :rolleyes:

MOtorboat
08-16-2008, 10:21 AM
I posted it at the league site but if Boss can't get to it, maybe you can (MO). But last season, I traded Boss Larry Johnson and someone else for his 1st round pick and other picks... I got Kitna in the deal too but what ever... Not sure if we can look back far enough to look at the details but I'd like it squared away before the draft if it's possible.

Hopefully Boss will be around here pretty quick...

I'm sure I can arrange that...though I enabled trading picks, so you might be able to do that at draft time.

Hey Clay, during the draft WTF else would you be doing?

claymore
08-16-2008, 10:23 AM
Hopefully Boss will be around here pretty quick...

I'm sure I can arrange that...though I enabled trading picks, so you might be able to do that at draft time.

Hey Clay, during the draft WTF else would you be doing?
Hell yeah, I just dont want a Monday morning hangover, and a draft like this, well, its to fun to have drinking limitations.

artie_dale
08-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah, no kidding. I run just about every week day but I guess I'll just have to draft with an alert/sober head.

BroncoJoe
08-16-2008, 11:02 AM
Where the hell has Boss been, anyway? :confused:

turftoad
08-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Where the hell has Boss been, anyway? :confused:

Haven't heard anything from him yet.

MOtorboat
08-19-2008, 07:42 AM
OK, ESPN is limiting times and dates of the draft...we can do it late Friday night (11:30 Est) or Sunday.

The only times available Saturday now are early in the morning for some reason.

NightTrainLayne
08-19-2008, 09:03 AM
OK, ESPN is limiting times and dates of the draft...we can do it late Friday night (11:30 Est) or Sunday.

The only times available Saturday now are early in the morning for some reason.

Either one works for me, but we need to check with Artie to see if the late Friday works with him. Since he's overseas, I don't know what time that is over there, and whether or not it will conflict with him.

Is Boss still MIA?

MOtorboat
08-19-2008, 09:26 AM
Either one works for me, but we need to check with Artie to see if the late Friday works with him. Since he's overseas, I don't know what time that is over there, and whether or not it will conflict with him.

Is Boss still MIA?

I have not heard from Boss...I thought he said he'd be around by about this week, so he could take part in the draft.

Sunday works best for me, but I can do late-night Friday too. Depends on Artie, I think.

claymore
08-19-2008, 09:51 AM
I think Boss is in the middle of a move. Im sure he will be here eventually. We still have a couple more weeks.

MOtorboat
08-19-2008, 09:57 AM
I think Boss is in the middle of a move. Im sure he will be here eventually. We still have a couple more weeks.

Because of my schedule, I'd like to get it done this weekend, but if its not convenient, we can work it out. Just so long as we draft before Sept. 3. (And preferably not on Sunday, Aug. 31 - I gots me some plans...yes, I'm actually having a life this month).

claymore
08-19-2008, 10:02 AM
Because of my schedule, I'd like to get it done this weekend, but if its not convenient, we can work it out. Just so long as we draft before Sept. 3. (And preferably not on Sunday, Aug. 31 - I gots me some plans...yes, I'm actually having a life this month).
I wish I wouldnt have lost Boss number. This is my favorite league.

MOtorboat
08-19-2008, 10:08 AM
I'd like to hear from Rick and Nut.

And now I'm trying to remember:
Slim was the Couch Potatoes, yes slim?

I don't remember who the WA St. Brontos, Team Mile High and Toronto BroncBackers are...everyone is signed up and ready to roll, but I haven't heard from them as far as draft time preferences.

Edit, nm, WA St. and Toronto said that this weekend would be OK.

Flatinum
08-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Toronto BroncsBacker here and accounted for.

MOtorboat
08-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Toronto BroncsBacker here and accounted for.

I thought that was you, but I didn't want to speak for you old buddy. (hey, that's like that star wars quote...)

Flatinum
08-19-2008, 11:16 AM
I thought that was you, but I didn't want to speak for you old buddy. (hey, that's like that star wars quote...)

As last years runner up, I'd like to make a prediction;

Just like we heard (ok maybe a little different) in '92 when the Jays won the World Series - "The Keeper League Championship Flag" will fly north of the border this year.

theVANCE
08-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Team Mile High here :beer:

I can draft anytime this weekend or any other day after 8:00 pm eastern.

:defense:

NightTrainLayne
08-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Team Mile High here :beer:

I can draft anytime this weekend or any other day after 8:00 pm eastern.

Where have you been dude. .. you need to post more. :D

theVANCE
08-20-2008, 06:35 AM
I've been here all along.. Busy at home and new blog rules at work have left me more or less a lurker. I'll try to post more once the season starts..

I love this time of year!

artie_dale
08-21-2008, 11:11 AM
I have not heard from Boss...I thought he said he'd be around by about this week, so he could take part in the draft.

Sunday works best for me, but I can do late-night Friday too. Depends on Artie, I think.

Hey fellas. I'm 6 hours ahead of the East Coast so 1130 Friday is 0530am Saturday for me. I'm down for either or. I'd actually prefer the Friday draft (early Saturday for me) vs. the Sunday draft. I'd be getting ready for work at 0530 Monday morning if we drafted Sunday. Sorry for the late response. Hope that window is still here.

NightTrainLayne
08-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey fellas. I'm 6 hours ahead of the East Coast so 1130 Friday is 0530am Saturday for me. I'm down for either or. I'd actually prefer the Friday draft (early Saturday for me) vs. the Sunday draft. I'd be getting ready for work at 0530 Monday morning if we drafted Sunday. Sorry for the late response. Hope that window is still here.

I'm ok with the Friday night draft.

Only issue is that appears to be when the NFLN is replaying the Broncos/Green Bay game. I can DVR it, it's not live anyway, but don't know how everyone else feels.

claymore
08-21-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm ok with the Friday night draft.

Only issue is that appears to be when the NFLN is replaying the Broncos/Green Bay game. I can DVR it, it's not live anyway, but don't know how everyone else feels.

It would be next Fri right? we gotta give Boss max time.

NightTrainLayne
08-21-2008, 11:25 AM
It would be next Fri right? we gotta give Boss max time.

Well, the dates MB mentioned were for this weekend. . .

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 11:29 AM

Artie what is best for you...apparently they've unlocked times now?

Sounds as if most of us can make it most times this weekend.

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Executive decision: 11:30 Est on Friday.

That's tomorrow, if anyone else can't figure that out...

claymore
08-21-2008, 12:36 PM
Executive decision: 11:30 Est on Friday.

That's tomorrow, if anyone else can't figure that out...

You know thats when the Broncos game is on right ding dong?

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 12:37 PM
You know thats when the Broncos game is on right ding dong?

Why can't we do it during the game?

I guess if we can't, then how about late Saturday...good lord...:rolleyes:

claymore
08-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Why can't we do it during the game?

I guess if we can't, then how about late Saturday...good lord...:rolleyes:

Im just teasing you. Fri is good.

artie_dale
08-21-2008, 12:42 PM
WORD! Good looking out. I'll be there bright and early.... Saturday morning :)

artie_dale
08-21-2008, 12:45 PM
P.S. Boss and I still have to work out those traded picks... Anyone heard from him?

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 01:15 PM
P.S. Boss and I still have to work out those traded picks... Anyone heard from him?

I do know you guys traded, and I found it on the transaction logs from last year, but I it didn't specify draft picks. Was it just the one draft pick?

artie_dale
08-21-2008, 01:18 PM
I do know you guys traded, and I found it on the transaction logs from last year, but I it didn't specify draft picks. Was it just the one draft pick?

Man, I wanna say he gave me his 1st and 3rd for two of my late picks with the players that were traded as well. It was something like that. Wish we could get a hold of him.

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Man, I wanna say he gave me his 1st and 3rd for two of my late picks with the players that were traded as well. It was something like that. Wish we could get a hold of him.

Here's what the transaction log says...

USAF traded Larry Johnson, KC RB to Bruisers
USAF traded Matt Schaub, Hou QB to Bruisers
XXX traded DeShaun Foster, Car RB to Raptors
XXX traded Jon Kitna, Det QB to Raptors

artie_dale
08-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Here's what the transaction log says...

USAF traded Larry Johnson, KC RB to Bruisers
USAF traded Matt Schaub, Hou QB to Bruisers
XXX traded DeShaun Foster, Car RB to Raptors
XXX traded Jon Kitna, Det QB to Raptors

Yeah, I was under the impression that the message board would be retrievable... fail. It was also posted on the Freak, the details of the trade... Wish it were truly back so we can revert to it.

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I was under the impression that the message board would be retrievable... fail. It was also posted on the Freak, the details of the trade... Wish it were truly back so we can revert to it.

Are you sure we hadn't moved over here when you made the trade?

artie_dale
08-21-2008, 01:39 PM
When did we move here?

MOtorboat
When did we move here?

November or December, I think.

artie_dale
I'm actually pretty sure it was back at the Freak. The season was early and we didn't move here until the end of the season.

frauschieze
08-21-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm actually pretty sure it was back at the Freak. The season was early and we didn't move here until the end of the season.

So go look for it here: http://www.broncosfreak.org/forum/index.php

The Freak archive is still available.

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 02:32 PM
So go look for it here: http://www.broncosfreak.org/forum/index.php

The Freak archive is still available.

Thanks Frau, forgot about that...

I'm looking Artie, I found the right thread.

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Sounds like you gave him a second and a third in return for a first?

artie_dale
08-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Sounds like you gave him a second and a third in return for a first?

"LJ and a 2nd or 3rd round pick for a 1st round pick... depending on where you stand in the rankings right now... If your a top 5 or 6 pick right now, LJ and 2nd round.... Anyone?"

This is what I was initially fishing... Boss actually responded with something more complicated but balanced and fair. Pretty sure it was my 3rd and a late rounder. He'll probably remember. Is he going to miss the draft?

claymore
08-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Frau posted a link to an archive to the old forums, is it public? the agreement? If it is, it will be there, and the link is in this thread somewhere.

I remember the trade but b=not specifics,.

NightTrainLayne
08-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Damn, I was just trying to rank my players/picks for the draft just so I'd have the queue'd up, but the pre-rank deal doesn't take out the keepers. . .I don't want to spend all night editing out the keepers. That sucks.

MOtorboat
08-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Damn, I was just trying to rank my players/picks for the draft just so I'd have the queue'd up, but the pre-rank deal doesn't take out the keepers. . .I don't want to spend all night editing out the keepers. That sucks.

You'll be there, right?

Do you have excel?

artie_dale
08-22-2008, 11:00 AM
I will be there... see you guys around 5 am.

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 12:14 PM
You'll be there, right?

Do you have excel?

I've got Excel on my computers at work. . .but no access to fantasy stuff.

Fantasy stuff at home. . .but no Excel. :mad:

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 12:14 PM
And yes, I'll be there.

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Guys, listen up, all teams, I don't think I'll be able to attend the draft tonight. My FiOS at home has been down (I have no idea why, been calling them, nothing's helping), and most recently, I have found that work will not let me log into the site, so that's not an option either, I was relying on it to be. I give yoiu this message in hopes of not screwing up the draft, if yoiu have a buddy that wants to take the dogbangers over, let them know. I haven't even kept my players yet. I planned on keeping Chris Cooley, T.J. whose your daddy, Jeff Reed, not sure aboiut the other, but that's immaterial.

sorry about this inconvenience, if any. I really hope someone's on deck to take over for me at this point..

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 01:24 PM
And yes, I'll be there.

Do you have Microsoft Works Spreadsheet?

claymore
08-22-2008, 01:26 PM

Whats the Draft order MB?

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 01:28 PM
Whats the Draft order MB?

Its at ESPN...my spreadsheet is at home. I was working on it yesterday...played in a golf tournament this morning, and had to come into work for a while.

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 01:29 PM

I think so, and if not I seem to remember that there's a google tool to make it compatible or work with Microsoft Works or something to that effect. Why? You got one saved?

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 01:30 PM
I think so, and if not I seem to remember that there's a google tool to make it compatible or work with Microsoft Works or something to that effect. Why? You got one saved?

Copy and paste is a wonderful thing. I have both programs on my comp at home. I have to go to a football deal from 7-8, but I should be heading home around 3, so I could e-mail you the file...

And anyone else who might want it. It still needs a little work, but what it is, is ESPN's Top 100, and then everyone's keepers.

claymore
08-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Guys, listen up, all teams, I don't think I'll be able to attend the draft tonight. My FiOS at home has been down (I have no idea why, been calling them, nothing's helping), and most recently, I have found that work will not let me log into the site, so that's not an option either, I was relying on it to be. I give yoiu this message in hopes of not screwing up the draft, if yoiu have a buddy that wants to take the dogbangers over, let them know. I haven't even kept my players yet. I planned on keeping Chris Cooley, T.J. whose your daddy, Jeff Reed, not sure aboiut the other, but that's immaterial.

sorry about this inconvenience, if any. I really hope someone's on deck to take over for me at this point..

You better go to the library or sumfin.....

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 01:55 PM
You better go to the library or sumfin.....

Yeah...WTF?

Nut, you're staying in this league whether you get to draft or not...

Here's who I have as your keepers for now:
Willie Parker, Pit RB
Ronnie Brown, Mia RB
T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Cin WR
Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

I'm not letting you keep a kicker, that's retarded...and if you're actually going to switch Cooley for someone, it should probably be Brown.

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Yeah...WTF?

Nut, you're staying in this league whether you get to draft or not...

Here's who I have as your keepers for now:
Willie Parker, Pit RB
Ronnie Brown, Mia RB
T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Cin WR
Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

I'm not letting you keep a kicker, that's retarded...and if you're actually going to switch Cooley for someone, it should probably be Brown.

Well I appreciate that, but Rottenberger sux balls. Willly Parker will not be getting near the touches he had last year.

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Well I appreciate that, but Rottenberger sux balls. Willly Parker will not be getting near the touches he had last year.

I'll replace Roethlisberger with Cooley then...I wouldn't recommend it, but its your team...

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 02:36 PM

I love it when you talk football Nut.

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I love it when you talk football Nut.

lol, does it sound like I know my shit or what?

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 02:47 PM
I'll replace Roethlisberger with Cooley then...I wouldn't recommend it, but its your team...

I actually thought about this for a while, and I agree with you on Roethlisberger. Please keep him if you draft for me.

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 02:49 PM
I actually thought about this for a while, and I agree with you on Roethlisberger. Please keep him if you draft for me.

Roethlisberger over Cooley?

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Roethlisberger over Cooley?

No. Roethlisberger over Jeff Reed

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Who's on first?

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 02:53 PM
No. Roethlisberger over Jeff Reed

You get four keepers stud...

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 02:54 PM
**** this.

I'm outta here...:woot:

Layne your spreadsheet will be heading your way soon, I'll send you a works and an excel copy...

Gotta go get some food for the weekend (and probably some beer...) and then I'll be home...

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Easy there MB. Here is who I'd keep. Cooley, T.J., Ben, and willie Parker

artie_dale
08-22-2008, 02:58 PM
anyone get a hold of boss? I'm a little worried about my draft (trade) situation...

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 03:00 PM
anyone get a hold of boss? I'm a little worried about my draft (trade) situation...

I think MB was just going to execute it based on what we put together here. I still don't think anyone's had any contact with Boss, he just kinda disappeared.

BigDaddyBronco
08-22-2008, 03:03 PM
I think MB was just going to execute it based on what we put together here. I still don't think anyone's had any contact with Boss, he just kinda disappeared.

You know, Boss diappeared when HD had his blow-up and left.

Could Boss be Bon?

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 03:03 PM
you Know, Boss Diappeared When Hd Had His Blow-up And Left.

Could Boss Be Bon?

I doubt it

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 03:05 PM
I nominate BDB to take over Boss's team if Boss is really not coming back.

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 03:06 PM
I nominate BDB to take over Boss's team if Boss is really not coming back.

I thought BDB was already in. If not, definitely

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 03:08 PM
Did Boss have to pay any money for this league? Is it a free league, or did he pay a subscription, because if he did we should pitch in and reimburse him or something if he's not coming back.

Does anybody know what happened to him?

BigDaddyBronco
08-22-2008, 03:08 PM
When is the draft?

Also, I don't want Tony Hunt goddammit!

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 03:09 PM
When is the draft?

7.5 hours.

BigDaddyBronco
08-22-2008, 03:10 PM
7.5 hours.

10:30 pm tonight?

NightTrainLayne
08-22-2008, 03:16 PM
10:30 pm tonight?

Yes. But I don't have any authority here, it was just a suggestion. I'm really in the dark about what happened to Boss, but somebody's better than nobody if he's not coming back.

BroncoNut
08-22-2008, 03:19 PM
what time zone are you in NTL? Is it the southern time zone?

BigDaddyBronco
08-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Yes. But I don't have any authority here, it was just a suggestion. I'm really in the dark about what happened to Boss, but somebody's better than nobody if he's not coming back.
I'm glad I have your vote of confedence. :tsk:

No, really if you guys need me in a pinch PM me the info to get started.

BigDaddyBronco
08-22-2008, 03:22 PM
what time zone are you in NTL? Is it the southern time zone?
What is the southern time zone Nut?

Is it something like hickthirty in that zone?

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Boss said he'd be back. He told me he would...

Its a free league, nothing was paid for, as far as I know. Its an ESPN free league just like I run for another league.

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Spreadsheet sent...

Couple of things before the draft.

I'll take keeper changes up until 10 p.m. Eastern. Since I didn't remember that I was supposed to set all this up, I never really set a keeper date, so I will do that just before the draft. I'll post keeper changes in a post on the league page.

Try and post in the thread I'm about to start on the league page with your keeper changes.

Secondly, I have that spreadsheet if anyone wants to look at it. It shows the ESPN Top 160 and shows who is being kept by who.

P.S. Layne, I don't have nuts changes on the one I just sent you. I trust you're intelligent enough to solve that little conundrum.

Everyone have fun!

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Artie, I'm a little worried about your trade...if you could propose the trade, maybe I can push it through, but I'm not sure. I'm not finding anywhere for me to change that.

claymore
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Boss will be back!!!! He is moving his family right now, and Im sure he is busy. Hope the SOB is alright though...........

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 09:37 PM
The Draft room is now open.

artie_dale
08-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Artie, I'm a little worried about your trade...if you could propose the trade, maybe I can push it through, but I'm not sure. I'm not finding anywhere for me to change that.

Guess what I found in my e-mail?

Flag this message
ESPN Fantasy Football: Trade Proposal
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:47 PM
"brandon.eckman@hotmail.com" <brandon.eckman@hotmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
artie_dale@yahoo.com
Trade proposed in Broncos Freak FF League

To: USAF Raptors - Art Pancoast

A message from Brandon Eckman:
And we will trade picks..... My 1st round 2008 for a later round pick to be determined... we can work out details on this based on my record.

If I finish bottom 5 in the league I get your 10th rounder
If I finish top 5 of the league I get your 14th rounder
If I finish 6-7 in the league I get your 12 rounder.

USAF trades Larry Johnson, KC RB to Bruisers
USAF trades Matt Schaub, Hou QB to Bruisers
XXX trades DeShaun Foster, Car RB to Raptors
XXX trades Jon Kitna, Det QB to Raptors

Click here to review this offer:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tradereview?leagueId=100846&teamId=5&batchId=135
This trade offer will expire on: Oct 26, 3:47 PM ET

This is straight out of my yahoo inbox. Glad I saved this shit.

claymore
08-22-2008, 10:16 PM
By the way boys test your Java client by signing in.........

slim
08-22-2008, 10:22 PM
WTF...was the draft today?

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 10:26 PM
WTF...was the draft today?

Pay attention dumb ass.

It's in like five minutes. Log in and you're good.

claymore
08-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Well I secured the top 2 kickers early........ If they perform, might just be my keepers.

MOtorboat
08-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Well I secured the top 2 kickers early........ If they perform, might just be my keepers.

:tsk:

You also kept Brady and drafted Derek Anderson, even though you thought you selected someone else....

claymore
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM

You also kept Brady and drafted Derek Anderson, even though you thought you selected someone else....

I double clicked Ronnie brown. Its Java not me. :D Seriously, thats who I meant to draft, I didnt realize the right click and draft button till todd heap. :laugh:

claymore
08-23-2008, 10:39 AM
I feel pretty good about this roster. I have some stars and pretty good depth. Pretty fun Draft boys.

STARTERS
Tom Brady, NE QB
LaDainian Tomlinson, SD RB
Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
Randy Moss, NE WR
Plaxico Burress, NYG WR
Todd Heap, Bal TE
Jaguars D/ST, Jac D/ST
Stephen Gostkowski, NE K
Josh Bidwell, TB P

BENCH
Derek Anderson, Cle QB
Nate Kaeding, SD K
Jeff Garcia, TB QB
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST
Ben Utecht, Cin TE
Jerious Norwood, Atl RB
Michael Clayton, TB WR
Warrick Dunn, TB RB

slim
08-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Son of .....

I missed the draft.

Man, I can't wait to see my team.

slim
08-23-2008, 11:20 AM
LMFAO...I have Brodie Croyle.

Stupid computers :tsk:

frauschieze
08-23-2008, 11:22 AM
LMFAO...I have Brodie Croyle.

Stupid computers :tsk:

:spit:

How did you miss the draft? You were here 5 minutes before it started!

slim
08-23-2008, 11:26 AM
:spit:

How did you miss the draft? You were here 5 minutes before it started!

I started watching the game and forgot all about it.

frauschieze
08-23-2008, 11:29 AM
I started watching the game and forgot all about it.

Oh......well I guess that's excusable.

slim
08-23-2008, 11:31 AM
If anyone needs a WR let me know. I am looking for a RB.

slim
08-23-2008, 08:57 PM
I feel pretty good about this roster. I have some stars and pretty good depth. Pretty fun Draft boys.

STARTERS
Tom Brady, NE QB
LaDainian Tomlinson, SD RB
Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
Randy Moss, NE WR
Plaxico Burress, NYG WR
Todd Heap, Bal TE
Jaguars D/ST, Jac D/ST
Stephen Gostkowski, NE K
Josh Bidwell, TB P

BENCH
Derek Anderson, Cle QB
Nate Kaeding, SD K
Jeff Garcia, TB QB
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST
Ben Utecht, Cin TE
Jerious Norwood, Atl RB
Michael Clayton, TB WR
Warrick Dunn, TB RB

Well, I see you didn't draft three QB's in the first three rounds this year.

Nice team you SOB.

claymore
08-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Well, I see you didn't draft three QB's in the first three rounds this year.

Nice team you SOB.

Yeah, But I drafted 2 kickers in a row. :rolleyes: I absolutely forgot about the first one I drafted,

claymore
08-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Talked to Boss today. He is extremely busy. Glad Artie's trade worked out etc... Etc... Doing good.... etc...

MOtorboat
08-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Talked to Boss today. He is extremely busy. Glad Artie's trade worked out etc... Etc... Doing good.... etc...

OK...so we got that all worked out, and Boss knows the terms?

P.S. It's extremely good to hear from Boss.

claymore
08-27-2008, 06:52 PM
OK...so we got that all worked out, and Boss knows the terms?

P.S. It's extremely good to hear from Boss.
Dude I didnt even know the terms till today because I was hammered. But just went to ESPN and read Artie's post. So...... I am cool with Colston.

MOtorboat
08-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Dude I didnt even know the terms till today because I was hammered. But just went to ESPN and read Artie's post. So...... I am cool with Colston.

claymore
08-27-2008, 07:15 PM

Dont give me that. The Draft was so late, I was sleep deprived and I "Over planned" On booze consumption. Shit I took kickers back to back.

I love this league. I do wish it was as involved draft day as it was last year.

claymore
08-31-2008, 12:51 PM
Artie, you have to drop a WR. I forgot Boss gave both MB and I LM rights in case he couldnt do it.

Right now I have Buress, and Colston.

claymore
09-02-2008, 06:27 PM
OK, I tried calling Boss, and left a message. But we need to get this trade off, Thurs is go time for Burress....... Artie, I can give you Buress, but you have to get rid of a WR..... And from the looks of it, it will be Holmes, Royal? Your kinda deep at WR.

Im sure boss would love to have Holmes or Royal..... I can see you getting rid of Ocho Cinco...... but doubt it. But the fact is you can only have 4 WR's......

If I dont hear from you guys, or whatever I can give Boss Plaxico, and I will take Clayton back from him.

Please let me know.

artie_dale
09-03-2008, 01:53 PM
K. Royal is dropped (didn't want to but oh well)

claymore
09-03-2008, 01:56 PM
K. Royal is dropped (didn't want to but oh well)you could have used that for your pick to trade with Boss. He would have loved to have him.

But 4WR's are the limit.

MOtorboat
09-03-2008, 02:31 PM
You guys shouldn't quibble over stuff like, I'm going to own you anyway.

claymore
09-03-2008, 02:43 PM
You guys shouldn't quibble over stuff like, I'm going to own you anyway.
I dont think there is any quibbiling. Im sure Artie had a hard time dropping one of his WR's though.

claymore
09-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Terms of the Boss / Artie trade........
1. Artie recieved Boss number one pick which resulted in Plaxico Burress.
2. Boss recieved Artie's late round pick which resulted in Eddie Royal.
3. Clay recieved Marques Colston.

Its all set, please check your Rosters.

MOtorboat
09-04-2008, 08:17 AM
So is everyone ready to get owned?

claymore
09-04-2008, 08:24 AM
So is everyone ready to get owned?

I am ready to submit to you MB.

My issue last year was my stars clinched playoff spots so early that they sat they're players week 14-16..... I hope I have quality depth this year.

MOtorboat
09-04-2008, 08:25 AM
I am ready to submit to you MB.

My issue last year was my stars clinched playoff spots so early that they sat they're players week 14-16..... I hope I have quality depth this year.

Isn't it funny how you have to root like hell all season for your players to do good, but when it comes down to the playoffs you want the teams those players are on to be between 8-8 and 10-6 teams so that they are fighting to the end...

claymore
09-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Isn't it funny how you have to root like hell all season for your players to do good, but when it comes down to the playoffs you want the teams those players are on to be between 8-8 and 10-6 teams so that they are fighting to the end...

Exactly, I was pretty pissed come the end of the season cause I knew it was going to happen.... Then Slims weak ass team comes limping into the Playoffs and takes the gold......:D

MOtorboat
09-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Because I'm pumped for football, and a little bored this morning:

• Slim has Jason Campbell, but he's on the bench.
• Flatinum has Clinton Portis and Santana Moss.
• Vance has Kevin Boss
• NTL has Eli (Eli's Coming! Eli's Coming!)
• Nut has Chris Cooley
• Rick has Lawrence Tynes (Paging Rick....you have a roster spot available!)
• Artie has Brandon Jacobs
And...
• Wa St has the Giants D

claymore
09-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Because I'm pumped for football, and a little bored this morning:

• Slim has Jason Campbell, but he's on the bench.
• Flatinum has Clinton Portis and Santana Moss.
• Vance has Kevin Boss
• NTL has Eli (Eli's Coming! Eli's Coming!)
• Nut has Chris Cooley
• Rick has Lawrence Tynes (Paging Rick....you have a roster spot available!)
• Artie has Brandon Jacobs
And...
• Wa St has the Giants D

Im Stoked for tonight, but for an opening night, what a crap game..... It should have been Dallas NY or something.

MOtorboat
09-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Im Stoked for tonight, but for an opening night, what a crap game..... It should have been Dallas NY or something.

Well, I'll be watching it in a box at the Royals game...you know...big whig newspaper guy that I am...

claymore
09-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Well, I'll be watching it in a box at the Royals game...you know...big whig newspaper guy that I am...You get a press pass to those?

MOtorboat
09-04-2008, 09:13 AM
You get a press pass to those?

No...not the press box...a box, as in luxury suite. :D

claymore
09-04-2008, 09:17 AM
No...not the press box...a box, as in luxury suite. :D
Oh..... The Cameron Royals. :D

MOtorboat
09-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh..... The Cameron Royals. :D

:rolleyes:

claymore
09-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Artie, your looking like a genius with Buress as of 19:24 EST. :D

artie_dale
09-05-2008, 05:06 AM
Artie, your looking like a genius with Buress as of 19:24 EST. :D

Thanks. It was actually 1:45am Friday when I accepted the warm fuzzy he was giving me... He looked good. Only time will tell if he actually stays healthy.

slim
10-05-2008, 12:27 PM
I'm playing boss this week...WTF has he been? I haven't seen boss around for a long freaking time.

MOtorboat
10-05-2008, 01:17 PM
DeAngelo Williams :beer: :elefant:

MOtorboat
10-30-2008, 09:46 AM
:woot: I'm going to kick this Bye's Ass!

claymore
10-30-2008, 09:52 AM
I hope Boss comes back eventually.

MOtorboat
12-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Wow.

:eek:

I lost to Clay in the first round, if it wasn't for DeAngelo Williams' garbage-time touchdown.

Wow.

Awesome.

MOtorboat
12-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Championship.

:coffee:

artie_dale
12-27-2008, 07:16 AM
Congrats MO. Good on ya.

MOtorboat
07-16-2009, 01:55 PM
OK fellas, I'm bumping this because I have admin rights to that league, and I'm going to re-up it.

I know we had...
Me
Clay
Rickomatic
Artie (has anyone seen him around...?)
Slim
Mobstr
Nut
NTL
Boss

I can never remember which posters are Team Mile High (Was that Vance?), Toronto BroncsBacker (Was that Flatinum?) and WA St Broncs (LoyalSoldier?).

Anyway...gonna get this going...could be some openings...:gasp: we might have to replace Boss even.

MOtorboat
07-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Any rule changes anyone would like to see? Let me know, we'll talk about it.

I set a August 11 for Keepers. 4 Keepers. Draft date up in the air.

MOtorboat
07-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Draft Order, FWIW (How you finished...end of year, including playoff...)
Round 1
1. Maryland Dogbangers
2. USAF Raptors
3. Scranton Bruisers
4. Ricky's Freaks
5. Italian Mobstrs
6. Oklahoma City Bricklayers
7. Tampa's Claymores
8. Couch Potatoes
9. WA ST Brontos
10. Team Mile High
11. Toronto BroncsBacker
12. Missouri Broncos
Round 2
1. Missouri Broncos
2. Toronto BroncsBacker
3. Team Mile High
4. WA ST Brontos
5. Couch Potatoes
6. Tampa's Claymores
7. Oklahoma City Bricklayers
8. Italian Mobstrs
9. Ricky's Freaks
10. Scranton Bruisers
11. USAF Raptors
12. Maryland Dogbangers

MOtorboat
07-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Thnikka has been given first choice of team, if we need a new owner.

MOtorboat
07-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I'll give everyone Aug. 1 as a deadline to get back to me whether you want to be in the league.

Clay...if you still have Boss' e-mail shoot him one...

MOtorboat
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
We have a second person to fill in on the owner slots if we need them.

I don't think we'll need any more past that.

NightTrainLayne
07-16-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm still in MO, if you'll still have me. :D

MOtorboat
07-16-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm still in MO, if you'll still have me. :D

Thnikka...we have an opening.

NightTrainLayne
07-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Thnikka...we have an opening.

Now I wonder if he was serious. . ..

MOtorboat
08-14-2009, 08:56 AM
OK...I had planned the draft for this Sunday, and I'm probably going to go ahead with it. Mobstr, I need your keepers. The reason I'm going to continue with the draft is because Artie, from the Freak, can make that draft, and because that date has been set for about a month...

NightTrainLayne
08-14-2009, 09:34 AM
OK...I had planned the draft for this Sunday, and I'm probably going to go ahead with it. Mobstr, I need your keepers. The reason I'm going to continue with the draft is because Artie, from the Freak, can make that draft, and because that date has been set for about a month...

I pm'd Mobster yesterday, and he pm'd me back last night saying that he would log on and get you his keepers.

MOtorboat
08-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Toronto BroncsBacker...need your keepers...

MOtorboat
08-16-2009, 12:03 PM
3 hours away folks...

MOtorboat
08-16-2009, 02:02 PM
FWIW...

You can launch the draft now.

frauschieze
08-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Saved by theVANCE. :rockon:

MOtorboat
08-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Saved by theVANCE. :rockon:

I thought you were gonna pass out...

frauschieze
08-16-2009, 05:54 PM
I thought you were gonna pass out...

I did for a couple hours. My mind is spinning. Not the spins, but have too many thoughts swirling in my head. Makes it hard to sleep.

NightTrainLayne
08-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I have to say that I'm impressed with my back-field. Hopefully, I don't wind up with a slew of injuries.

QB Tom Brady, NE QB
RB Steven Jackson, StL RB
RB Marion Barber, Dal RB
RB/WR Steve Slaton, Hou RB
WR Vincent Jackson, SD WR
WR Lee Evans, Buf WR
TE Tony Scheffler, Den TE
D/ST Dolphins D/ST, Mia D/ST
K Garrett Hartley, NO K
P Brandon Fields, Mia P

Bench Eli Manning, NYG QB
Bench Donald Driver, GB WR
Bench Matt Hasselbeck, Sea QB
Bench Domenik Hixon, NYG WR
Bench Willis McGahee, Bal RB
Bench Joe Nedney, SF K
Bench Broncos D/ST, Den D/ST
Bench Chris Baker, NE TE

MOtorboat
07-26-2011, 09:52 AM
It's back bitches.

Sign back up.

slim
07-26-2011, 10:12 AM
I am taking offers for Toby Peterson.

claymore
07-26-2011, 11:07 AM

I dont even know whos on my team right now.

turftoad
07-26-2011, 11:13 AM
I miss Boss.

slim
07-26-2011, 01:47 PM

Are you going to play this year?

MOtorboat
07-26-2011, 02:44 PM

You are damn near impossible to have a bromance with.

slim
07-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Clay, I could be wrong, but I think you have 14 QBs on your roster.

MOtorboat
07-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Just sent the league an e-mail...

Come sign up. I'd like to get confirmations of who's in and who's out by next Friday, Aug. 5, so that we can get everything set up and set a draft date, which should be at the beginning of September. I'll set a Keeper date of Sept. 1.

claymore
07-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Are you going to play this year?

Im down. Im going to have to auto draft this year possibly.

I love football again.

MOtorboat
07-28-2011, 09:53 AM
Im down. Im going to have to auto draft this year possibly.

I love football again.

When could you be at the live draft Clay?

slim
07-28-2011, 10:23 AM
MO, I'm in...

MOtorboat
07-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Six in, six more to go...

Slim
Thnikkaman
MO
Claymore
Turftoad
NTL

slim
07-28-2011, 10:36 AM
NTL, get off your high horse and get in the game.

claymore
07-28-2011, 11:16 AM
NTL, get off your high horse and get in the game.

So NTL really quit this site?

slim
07-28-2011, 11:27 AM
So NTL really quit this site?

I don't think so, but sometimes I wish he would.

claymore
07-28-2011, 11:34 AM
I don't think so, but sometimes I wish he would.

He can be such a puss sometimes.

NightTrainLayne
07-29-2011, 12:26 AM
Five in, seven more to go...

Slim
Thnikkaman
MO
Claymore
Turftoad

I logged in and picked keepers earlier. . . put me down.

MOtorboat
08-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Bump. Everyone check in...

WA Street Broncos checked in, so five more owners to go...

MOtorboat
08-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Missouri Broncos - In
USAF Raptors - Not sure what Artie's status is...he has not checked in
I Bang Dogs - Nut...you're playing.
Tampa Claymore's - I think I've convinced Clay to be in.
Real Men of Genius - Slim is in, I think.
Toronto BroncsBacker - Haven't heard anything.
Italian Mobstrs - Got a twitter confirmation from him.
Teen Girl Squad - Tinker is in.
Scranton Bruisers - Haven't seen boss in ages.
Oklahoma City Bricklayers - NTL is in.
WA ST Brontos - He is in.
Denver Bronks - Not sure about Hoe.

So, possibly four open spots.

We need to set a draft date and time. People need to get in and make their keepers. I'll probably go in and set keepers for teams I haven't heard from, but then let them or the new owner decide who to keep after that, just so we don't have any strange things happen, like Aaron Rodgers hit the open market, or something like that...

MOtorboat
08-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Draft time?

chazoe60
08-23-2011, 08:16 AM
I'd love to be in if a spot opens up.

MOtorboat
08-23-2011, 08:21 AM
I'd love to be in if a spot opens up.

I believe I have several spots. So I will count you in as one, and I will send you a link soon.

Does Wednesday, Sept. 7 work as a draft night? Its season-eve with the first game that Thursday.

chazoe60
08-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Thanks Mo. Sept 7 works for me.

claymore
08-23-2011, 09:26 AM
I believe I have several spots. So I will count you in as one, and I will send you a link soon.

Does Wednesday, Sept. 7 work as a draft night? Its season-eve with the first game that Thursday.

Sept 7 works well for me. :salute:

BigDaddyBronco
08-23-2011, 12:55 PM
MO, I'm in if you need another.

slim
08-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Sep 7 works for me.

It will be fun giving BDB a beat down.

BigDaddyBronco
08-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Sep 7 works for me.

It will be fun giving BDB a beat down.
Not as fun as giving me a rub down.

MOtorboat
08-23-2011, 01:22 PM
BDB, you are No. 2 on the waiting list, though I'm almost positive you're in...

MOtorboat
08-24-2011, 07:24 AM
Not as fun as giving me a rub down.

The idea of Slim giving you a rub down makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

MOtorboat
08-24-2011, 07:35 AM
OK, again...

Teams that have not checked in...

USAF Raptors - Remains the same. Not sure what Artie's status is...he has not checked in. Does he still post at the Freak?
I Bang Dogs - Nut...you're playing. But, seriously, check in, haven't seen you for a few days.
Toronto BroncsBacker - Haven't heard anything.
Scranton Bruisers - Haven't seen boss in ages.

Confirmed:
Missouri Broncos - In

I will start rearranging teams Sunday, Aug. 28. I have a draft that afternoon, so during that draft is when I will most likely invite new owners.

I have two, possibly three spots now open. Chidoze and BDB are in, pending those five said owners don't get back to me by Sunday.

So, I'm tentatively soliciting two more owners, because I think nut is just off his meds and ignoring me.

For those interested, it's a 12-team league, with four keepers. This is the fifth year of the league, so we're pretty established, and we won't be redrafting. It is a snake draft, and I do allow for pre-draft pick trading. Keepers are automatically your first four picks, so its not based on where those players were drafted previously, its just automatically your first four picks.

QB/RB/RB/RB-WR/WR/WR/TE/D-ST/K/P

Eight bench spots.

Quarterbacks are at a premium, with 1 point every 25 yards, 1 per 10 yards rushing and receiving. TDs are worth six points. If you want to take a look at the full scoring, PM me, I'll e-mail you a link to the rules.

The draft is Sept. 7, and the current players have indicated that's a good night to draft, so that's not going to change. That's the Wednesday night just before that Thursday game.

chazoe60
08-24-2011, 07:39 AM
Am I still in?

MOtorboat
08-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Am I still in?

Yes, I believe I'm going to be giving you Boss' team, and BDB BroncBackers' team.

MOtorboat
08-24-2011, 07:50 AM
I logged in and picked keepers earlier. . . put me down.

NTL, I'm only showing you picked two keepers, Tom Brady and Steven Jackson, just checking to see if this is correct.

I think you can choose to only keep two, and then draft in Round 3, instead of waiting until Round 5, but I'm still trying to check on that.

MOtorboat
08-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Clay, Nut, Tinker...keepers, don't forget keepers. I won't cut them off until the draft, but I'm reminding Clay specifically, who always forgets...

Draft Order, based on last year's team names.
1 Tampa Claymore's
2 I Bang Dogs
3 Oklahoma City Bricklayers
4 Teen Girl Squad
5 USAF Raptors
6 Missouri Broncos
7 WA ST Brontos
8 Real Men of Genius
9 Scranton Bruisers
10 Italian Mobstrs
11 Toronto BroncsBacker
12 Denver Bronk

Thnikkaman
08-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Keepers selected. Who wants Tebow?

MOtorboat
08-25-2011, 07:40 AM
Morning reminder of The League.

Still have three spots unclaimed.

OK, again...

Teams that have not checked in...

USAF Raptors - Remains the same. Not sure what Artie's status is...he has not checked in. Does he still post at the Freak?
I Bang Dogs - Nut...you're playing. But, seriously, check in, haven't seen you for a few days.

Confirmed:
Toronto BroncsBacker - Haven't heard anything. (Team is going to BDB)
Scranton Bruisers - Haven't seen boss in ages. (Team is going to Chaz)
Missouri Broncos - In

I will start rearranging teams Sunday, Aug. 28. I have a draft that afternoon, so during that draft is when I will most likely invite new owners.

I have two, possibly three spots now open. Chidoze and BDB are in, pending those five said owners don't get back to me by Sunday.

So, I'm tentatively soliciting two more owners, because I think nut is just off his meds and ignoring me.

For those interested, it's a 12-team league, with four keepers. This is the fifth year of the league, so we're pretty established, and we won't be redrafting. It is a snake draft, and I do allow for pre-draft pick trading. Keepers are automatically your first four picks, so its not based on where those players were drafted previously, its just automatically your first four picks.

QB/RB/RB/RB-WR/WR/WR/TE/D-ST/K/P

Eight bench spots.

Quarterbacks are at a premium, with 1 point every 25 yards, 1 per 10 yards rushing and receiving. TDs are worth six points. If you want to take a look at the full scoring, PM me, I'll e-mail you a link to the rules.

The draft is Sept. 7, and the current players have indicated that's a good night to draft, so that's not going to change. That's the Wednesday night just before that Thursday game.

NightTrainLayne
08-25-2011, 09:38 AM
NTL, I'm only showing you picked two keepers, Tom Brady and Steven Jackson, just checking to see if this is correct.

I think you can choose to only keep two, and then draft in Round 3, instead of waiting until Round 5, but I'm still trying to check on that.

Let me know. I'd rather just keep two in this situation, but if I need to keep four I will. :myteamsucks:

Thnikkaman
08-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Let me know. I'd rather just keep two in this situation, but if I need to keep four I will. :myteamsucks:

I'd like to know about that too. I might drop two of my keepers (or maybe just one)

MOtorboat
08-25-2011, 10:06 AM

I'm pretty sure you can because I did it in an ESPN baseball keeper draft in March, because I took over a dreadful team.

Of course, you ran your own team into the ground in this case ;)

chazoe60
08-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Hey MO, if I am inheriting that team is there anyway I can access it now just to see what I have. And how will the team change hands. Not sure how it works I've never been in a keeper league.

MOtorboat
08-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey MO, if I am inheriting that team is there anyway I can access it now just to see what I have. And how will the team change hands. Not sure how it works I've never been in a keeper league.

PM Me, include your e-mail address. I just didn't get around to it yesterday, and I don't think you were online.

BroncoNut
08-30-2011, 09:54 AM

what team are you inherriting?

chazoe60
08-30-2011, 10:47 AM
what team are you inherriting?

The Bruisers I think

slim
08-30-2011, 02:14 PM
The Bruisers I think

Not a bad roster...

QB Drew Brees
RB Matt Forte
RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis
RB/WR Peyton Hillis
WR Roddy White
WR Mike Sims-Walker
TE Aaron Hernandez
D/ST Ravens
K Robbie Gould
P Donnie Jones

Bench
Ronnie Brown
Visanthe Shiancoe
Matt Ryan
Josh Freeman
Mario Manningham
Billy Cundiff
Johnny Knox
Buccaneers D/ST

BroncoNut
08-30-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm getting my computer back today (my home one) when is the draft? Is it too late?

MOtorboat
08-30-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm getting my computer back today (my home one) when is the draft? Is it too late?

Next Wednesday...you're good.

BroncoNut
08-31-2011, 08:58 AM
Next Wednesday...you're good.

thank you Mo.

BroncoNut
08-31-2011, 08:59 AM
what does a keeper league mean? that you are able to retain a certain number of players? if so, how many? I need to do my research here soon to prepare for next wednesday

Thnikkaman
08-31-2011, 09:07 AM
what does a keeper league mean? that you are able to retain a certain number of players? if so, how many? I need to do my research here soon to prepare for next wednesday

That is exactly what it means.

Come on Nut, you know this friend. In fact, I took over your original team.

BroncoNut
08-31-2011, 09:11 AM
That is exactly what it means.

Come on Nut, you know this friend. In fact, I took over your original team.

I knew it at one time maybe, but I forget alot of things. what team are do you have Tink?

Thnikkaman
08-31-2011, 09:13 AM
I knew it at one time maybe, but I forget alot of things. what team are do you have Tink?

The Teen Girl Squad

Thnikkaman
08-31-2011, 09:22 AM
Why are keepers locked a week before the draft?

MOtorboat
08-31-2011, 09:30 AM
Why are keepers locked a week before the draft?

They shouldn't be.

Thnikkaman
08-31-2011, 09:34 AM
They shouldn't be.

I may be looking at the wrong league. I posted a message on the Broncos Freak league that I'm having the issue with.

chazoe60
08-31-2011, 10:49 AM
I'm not able to do anything with Keepers either.

slim
08-31-2011, 02:14 PM
Hmmm...not sure what the problem is, boys.

I just changed my keepers :noidea:

Thnikkaman
08-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Hmmm...not sure what the problem is, boys.

I just changed my keepers :noidea:

This is the league I'm referring to:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=81838

slim
08-31-2011, 02:33 PM
This is the league I'm referring to:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=81838

That's a different league, tink.

Thnikkaman
08-31-2011, 02:34 PM
That's a different league, tink.

I realize that slim.

But thanks for helping a brotha out.

slim
08-31-2011, 02:37 PM
I realize that slim.

But thanks for helping a brotha out.

Check your MHS, tink.

chazoe60
08-31-2011, 03:49 PM
I got mine figured out too. I'm a dope. :laugh:

Thnikkaman
08-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Check your MHS, tink.

My keepers are all figured out for that league, and have been for a week. My issue is posting to the wrong fantasy thread.

slim
08-31-2011, 05:01 PM
My keepers are all figured out for that league, and have been for a week. My issue is posting to the wrong fantasy thread.

:laugh:

Oh, sorry. I guess I'm a little slow.

MOtorboat
09-07-2011, 10:20 AM
I've fixed Keepers for everyone but Nut and Clay. Not sure Clay is going to make it, so I'll probably set his here in a few minutes.

I am probably going to be on auto tonight because I won't be anywhere near WiFi.

slim
09-07-2011, 10:25 AM
I've fixed Keepers for everyone but Nut and Clay. Not sure Clay is going to make it, so I'll probably set his here in a few minutes.

I am probably going to be on auto tonight because I won't be anywhere near WiFi.

You suck :hi:

MOtorboat
09-07-2011, 10:28 AM
You suck :hi:

At least I'm going to Denver in December. :hi:

Plus, I'm pretty pleased with my team anyway...

Rodgers
Shady McCoy
Fitzgerald
Austin

slim
09-07-2011, 10:33 AM
At least I'm going to Denver in December. :hi:

Plus, I'm pretty pleased with my team anyway...

Rodgers
Shady McCoy
Fitzgerald
Austin

Fair enough.

My team is still better, though.

MOtorboat
09-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Fair enough.

My team is still better, though.

Bring it, bitch.

MOtorboat
09-07-2011, 06:18 PM
I tried to get in on my phone and it didn't work so well.

slim
09-07-2011, 06:50 PM
I left with two rounds remaining. Auto picked Vince Young and the Browns D :noidea:

chazoe60
09-07-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm starting Denver's D in the first game. :laugh: How's that for faith. And, I don't even think we'll win, but my other D is the Bears and they play ATL and I hate that matchup.

I will probably start the Bears the vast majority of the time.

claymore
09-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I shouldnt have kept any keepers. It screwed my draft up. Moreno will break both of his legs this year. Everytime I draft a Bronco they burst into flames.

Thnikkaman
09-07-2011, 07:33 PM
So after all of Nut's issues, he doesn't show up for the draft.

BigDaddyBronco
09-07-2011, 08:06 PM
So after all of Nut's issues, he doesn't show up for the draft.

His team isn't too bad, maybe it is better that he wasn't there.

MOtorboat
09-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Aaron Rodgers. Representing.

BigDaddyBronco
09-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Aaron Rodgers. Representing.
That sucked, but not as bad as Ingram not running it in on that last play. :tsk:

slim
09-12-2011, 11:35 AM
This is going to be easier than I thought.

MOtorboat
09-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Wow, fatass is getting cocky already.

And really, Clay...Matt Cassel?

Let this be a lesson to you that you should always start Flacco. Always.

claymore
09-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Wow, fatass is getting cocky already.

And really, Clay...Matt Cassel?

Let this be a lesson to you that you should always start Flacco. Always.

I underestimated how bad Cassel was. Just think, he could have been our QB of the future!

Flacco far and away exeecded my expectations against the steelers. Wow.

slim
09-12-2011, 01:03 PM
How bad was Cassel (I haven't seen the stats).

Was he worse than Romo?

claymore
09-12-2011, 01:07 PM
How bad was Cassel (I haven't seen the stats).

Was he worse than Romo?

22/36 119 1 TD 1 INT.

Perfect QB for JMCD offense.

Thnikkaman
09-12-2011, 03:41 PM
22/36 119 1 TD 1 INT.

You interested in picking up Eli Manning as a backup?

MOtorboat
09-19-2011, 08:12 AM
I kicked nut's butt.

slim
09-19-2011, 09:18 AM
I kicked nut's butt.

195.5?

I think you win FF for the week...nationwide.

MOtorboat
09-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks Slim. It was a good week. The decision to play Keller was brilliant. Owen Daniels is pretty much benched at this point.

And what can I say about Austin. Stud.

MOtorboat
09-25-2011, 07:10 AM
22/36 119 1 TD 1 INT.

I'm going to beat you like a red-headed step child.

:playball:

:laser::drool:(<-----Claymore after I'm done with him, although I'm not entirely sure he doesn't look like this all the time.)

:flypig: