PDA

View Full Version : Dream I had last night

SR
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't really ever remember my dreams, but this one bothered me to the point that it woke me up from my slumber at 0330 and disabled me from going back to sleep, which then caused me to go in to the living room, turn the TV on, wake my wife up, get yelled at for it, then I felt guilty...all because of this stupid ass dream.

Anyway.

Champ Bailey was traded to the Vikings for Jared Allen and their 2011 first round draft pick.

Lonestar
10-20-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't really ever remember my dreams, but this one bothered me to the point that it woke me up from my slumber at 0330 and disabled me from going back to sleep, which then caused me to go in to the living room, turn the TV on, wake my wife up, get yelled at for it, then I felt guilty...all because of this stupid ass dream.

Anyway.

Champ Bailey was traded to the Vikings for Jared Allen and their 2011 first round draft pick.

works for me..

*Atwater*
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM
I had a dream the other Nigh that Coach McD was busted for having a Meth lab
in the Locker Room at Mile High. :screwy:

SR
10-20-2010, 04:49 PM
LMFAO. That's pretty comical.

Most of the dreams I have that I remember are work related, but not here in South Dakota, in Texas where I was stationed prior. I have C-130 dreams that I remember at least once a week; some more vivid than others.

BroncoNut
10-20-2010, 04:51 PM
satanic possession attempts often occur at 3 oclock a.m.

SR
10-20-2010, 04:57 PM
It happens.

underrated29
10-20-2010, 05:24 PM
What is funny to me is you woke your wife up to tell her you had a dream that champ got traded for allen and a 1st. :lol::lol:

BORDERLINE
10-20-2010, 07:00 PM
hey no bull, just the other night I had one that we were in the SuperBowl , and all I remember was that we where doing good, but we lost. S**t i was so pist when i woke up.

pnbronco
10-20-2010, 07:18 PM
satanic possession attempts often occur at 3 oclock a.m.

and here I just thought it was a hot flash....

Oh SR.....you are so married now.... Glad it was just a dream, but it could happen....if it does then you will be the new Swami.... (watch out Top)

KCL
10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
If Allen ever goes to Denver...I will be upset...:lol:

SoCalImport
10-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Would anyone really be that upset with that trade? I love Champ as much as the next fan, but c'mon.

KCL
10-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Would anyone really be that upset with that trade? I love Champ as much as the next fan, but c'mon.

It was just a dream...;)

SR
10-20-2010, 09:49 PM
What is funny to me is you woke your wife up to tell her you had a dream that champ got traded for allen and a 1st. :lol::lol:

No...getting out of bed and turning the TV on woke her up.

SR
10-20-2010, 09:50 PM

I kinda would be pissed about that trade because that's Elvis's spot and I don't want Robert Ayers' development to take a back seat because I think he is going to be a stud. And who would fill in for Champ? Sydquan Thompson? Or how ever the hell his name is spelled?

shank
10-20-2010, 09:51 PM
No...getting out of bed and turning the TV on woke her up.

she slept through all the slaps and the water bucket?

nevcraw
10-20-2010, 10:23 PM
although just a dream -- allen would blow in the 3-4 hybrid attack.. I really want to see champ stay in Denver and become a super safety..

SR
10-20-2010, 11:09 PM
she slept through all the slaps and the water bucket?

I work nights, but the days I do work during the day and sleep at night with my wife she always tells me about something I do when I'm asleep. The other night she said I grabbed her left boob and squeezed it really hard, which is bad because she's preggo and they're sensitive. Most of the time it's the basic stuff like kicking and smacking. I'm a restless sleeper.

Day1BroncoFan
10-20-2010, 11:27 PM
I work nights, but the days I do work during the day and sleep at night with my wife she always tells me about something I do when I'm asleep. The other night she said I grabbed her left boob and squeezed it really hard, which is bad because she's preggo and they're sensitive. Most of the time it's the basic stuff like kicking and smacking. I'm a restless sleeper.

You'll grow out of that, I did. :D

SR
10-21-2010, 03:59 AM
I dunno what you're saying I'll grow out of.

underrated29
10-21-2010, 11:51 AM
I dunno what you're saying I'll grow out of.

Boob Squeezing. He's calling you ghey.

Northman
10-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I had a dream the other Nigh that Coach McD was busted for having a Meth lab
in the Locker Room at Mile High. :screwy:

:lol: