PDA

View Full Version : How bad do you think the beat down will be ...

RATFACESHANNY
08-07-2008, 01:42 AM
... on September 8, 2008 when the OAKLAND RAIDERS kick your butt? Seriously, how do you guys plan on scoring? Nnamdi and Deangelo Hall will shutdown any WR's you put on the field. Your best wr is suspended and 1 of your better RB's just broke his elbow. How are you guys going to score? We beat you in December and we've gotten better and you are worse. Darren McFadden is going to start his NFL highlight film with you. Admit it. You know it's coming. You will be 0-1. Plus, you will be pissed off after Javon Walker gets in the endzone against you. :beer:

Zweems56
08-07-2008, 06:25 AM
... on September 8, 2008 when the OAKLAND RAIDERS kick your butt? Seriously, how do you guys plan on scoring? Nnamdi and Deangelo Hall will shutdown any WR's you put on the field. Your best wr is suspended and 1 of your better RB's just broke his elbow. How are you guys going to score? We beat you in December and we've gotten better and you are worse. Darren McFadden is going to start his NFL highlight film with you. Admit it. You know it's coming. You will be 0-1. Plus, you will be pissed off after Javon Walker gets in the endzone against you. :beer:

I'm sorry... did Alice Davis die last night? Sorry to rain on your gay pride convention, but as long as he's the owner of your team, you can expect to be 0-2 against the broncos, close to 0-6 in the division, and no better than 4-12 on the season.

Poet
08-07-2008, 10:12 AM
The Raiders are one of the worst teams in the league. They will be one of the worst teams in the league for another three or four years.

Here is the brightside, you have two insanely talented players at the QB and RB position. If one of them becomes great, you count it as a blessing, if both become great, you count it as a miracle. If both of them flop, look forward to another decade of shit.

However, Javon Walker is worthless. I am not even a Broncos fan and the guy irritates me to death.

Russel won't be putting up any big numbers this season. Your offense sucks. Your defense still looks to be good, but who knows?

Get ready for a 6-10 season at best.

Maybe you can go 2-14 and get a beast of a WR to complete the three headed giant trio for your offense.

underrated29
08-07-2008, 10:30 AM
walker in the endzone?

Are you serious. And how do you propose that he gets in the endzone. They dont allow wheel chairs on the field. And if he uses a cain, you know DJ or someone else is going to knock the sht out of him.

GEM
08-07-2008, 10:48 AM
The Raiders are one of the worst teams in the league. They will be one of the worst teams in the league for another three or four years.

Here is the brightside, you have two insanely talented players at the QB and RB position. If one of them becomes great, you count it as a blessing, if both become great, you count it as a miracle. If both of them flop, look forward to another decade of shit.

However, Javon Walker is worthless. I am not even a Broncos fan and the guy irritates me to death.

Russel won't be putting up any big numbers this season. Your offense sucks. Your defense still looks to be good, but who knows?

Get ready for a 6-10 season at best.

Maybe you can go 2-14 and get a beast of a WR to complete the three headed giant trio for your offense.

The way Al pays the guys. they'll have a 3 headed trio that have to play 11 positions on each side of the ball. :eek:

$55Mill to Javon "My knee boss, my knee" Walker....:laugh:

I love you Al Davis, if you promise to stay on 10 more years, I'll send you cleavage shots. ;)

Devilspawn
08-07-2008, 11:20 AM
The way Al pays the guys. they'll have a 3 headed trio that have to play 11 positions on each side of the ball. :eek:

I love you Al Davis, if you promise to stay on 10 more years, I'll send you cleavage shots. ;)
Let's fast forward ten years from now.

Right now. :elefant: :elefant:

Devilspawn
08-07-2008, 11:21 AM
I do agree we will beat Denver, something like 23-13.

GEM
08-07-2008, 11:22 AM
I do agree we will beat Denver, something like 23-13.

You better hope so....if not, I own the bulletin space in your signature. :D

turftoad
08-07-2008, 11:24 AM

Gem, make sure you wait til he promises, otherwise the cleavage shot would put him under just from the pure excitement.

GEM
08-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Gem, make sure you wait til he promises, otherwise the cleavage shot would put him under just from the pure excitement.

I thought of that ahead of time turf. ;)

I didn't say it was my cleavage he'd get. :listen: I want the ole guy to live long past 10 years and never give up control of the Faiders. :D

Davii
08-07-2008, 11:47 AM
I thought of that ahead of time turf. ;)

I didn't say it was my cleavage he'd get. :listen: I want the ole guy to live long past 10 years and never give up control of the Faiders. :D

He's drooling just thinking about it GEM.

http://www.hogonsports.com/Al%20Davis.jpg

Zweems56
08-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Let's fast forward ten years from now.

Right now. :elefant: :elefant:

I've been wondering this since the day I joined this board.... and I'm sure I speak for everyone on the board when I ask this question.... WHO THE SHIT IS THE GIRL IN YOUR SIG/AVATAR ALL THE TIME? She... is.... beautiful. You may be a faiders fan, but in the name of mankind, I salute you.

GEM
08-07-2008, 12:02 PM
He's drooling just thinking about it GEM.

http://www.hogonsports.com/Al%20Davis.jpg

Little red x's suck!

Ok saw it in the reply....weird.

Poor old guy...he needs a nappy. DS you wanna help the ole guy out, he needs a diappy change. ;)

tboltzcali
08-07-2008, 12:03 PM
honestly, I think this game is gunna be close. Denver is hurtin on offense. Chokeland.....no receivers, no line, either side of the ball. i say who ever defense comes up bigger.

Davii
08-07-2008, 12:03 PM
The beatdown is going to be tremendous.

You're wrong on who will win though.

Denver 35-6

tubby
08-07-2008, 12:10 PM
The AFC West cellar has been filled with trash for 5 years.

Retired_Member_001
08-07-2008, 03:53 PM
walker in the endzone?

Are you serious. And how do you propose that he gets in the endzone. They dont allow wheel chairs on the field. And if he uses a cain, you know DJ or someone else is going to knock the sht out of him.

He will catch an imaginary ball in the endzone and then hurt his knee.

:coffee:

NorthernLights
08-07-2008, 04:33 PM
He will catch an imaginary ball in the endzone and then hurt his knee.

:coffee:

Catch?

Chidoze
08-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Wait until your team averages more than 4 wins a year before you let the diarrhea come out of your mouth please. K thanks bye! :cool:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l162/AmericanGirlKJD/raiders_suck1.jpg

BoltsOwnU
08-07-2008, 07:58 PM
This battle of losers would end 0-0 if the NFL allowed it. Instead though, I'll just predict that this yawner turns on a field goal and could go either way. After all, you can blindfold any pair of retards and set them after a pinata, and on any given day, either of them might get lucky and make contact.

3-0

Devilspawn
08-07-2008, 08:24 PM
This battle of losers would end 0-0 if the NFL allowed it. Instead though, I'll just predict that this yawner turns on a field goal and could go either way. After all, you can blindfold any pair of retards and set them after a pinata, and on any given day, either of them might get lucky and make contact.

3-0
Those two cents would be best used for the Chargers' new stadium. I heard Spanos pawned the Chargers trophy case towards the effort, so you should also contribute things that are just as useless and as worthless. But can opinions fit in a powder blue tin cup?

Broncospsycho77
08-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Raiders suck.

slim
08-07-2008, 08:48 PM
2007: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2005: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2003: 4-12

Dreadnought
08-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Devilspwan, I feel bad for you. You are a good poster here, and it must shame you beyond words to be associated with so many idiot blowhard Raider fans.

honestly, I think this game is gunna be close. Denver is hurtin on offense. Chokeland.....no receivers, no line, either side of the ball. i say who ever defense comes up bigger.

FTR, Denver doesn't have offensive problems at all - run defense is the big question, but no issues on offense. I'm thinking 28-10 Denver, and the Raiders eventually chalking up another 4 win season and a 4th place finish. They will be swept by the division, and the 2 wins by the Chiefs will be 40% of their total for the Year

Poet
08-08-2008, 08:55 AM

3-0

How long did it take for you to get your sight back?

Thnikkaman
08-08-2008, 10:18 AM

3-0

I heard that due to all of the wildfires in southern cali, they were going to rename your team the S.D. Flamers.

MOtorboat
08-08-2008, 10:40 AM
I heard that due to all of the wildfires in southern cali, they were going to rename your team the S.D. Flamers.

And here I thought the nickname change was because of Philip Rivers. Silly me.

Thnikkaman
08-08-2008, 10:42 AM
And here I thought the nickname change was because of Philip Rivers. Silly me.

That is probably the real reason, I was just quoting the press release.

BoltsOwnU
08-08-2008, 01:53 PM

The Donks and Turds are certainly pathetic enough to get consistently owned by a bunch of flamers. So sure, if it makes you feel any better, call 'em what you will. Just remember,your teams are worse.:D

Thnikkaman
08-08-2008, 02:01 PM
The Donks and Turds are certainly pathetic enough to get consistently owned by a bunch of flamers. So sure, if it makes you feel any better, call 'em what you will. Just remember,your teams are worse.:D

How many of these has your team won?

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/lombardi_trophy3.jpg

BoltsOwnU
08-08-2008, 05:43 PM
How many of these has your team won?

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/lombardi_trophy3.jpg

Soooo played out. Pretty sad that this is all you can come up with. I guess if my team tongue-tickled the "t'aint" as much as the Donks, I'd just dwell on ancient history too. . .like it matters this season, which of course, it doesn't.:coffee:

Broncospsycho77
08-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Man, these Chargers-Broncos debates are like broken records... let's try something new.

Our punter will kick your punter's ass. You heard me.

Thnikkaman
08-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Soooo played out. Pretty sad that this is all you can come up with. I guess if my team tongue-tickled the "t'aint" as much as the Donks, I'd just dwell on ancient history too. . .like it matters this season, which of course, it doesn't.:coffee:

Sorry, I like to smack talk with fact. If I wanted to enter a realm of fantasy, I would start to talk about how the Flamers are rag tag bunch of winners. Sorry, I had a typo there, whiners. Colorado did the pads in last year, and Denver's loosing streak to the Flamers ends this year. Phillip Rivers isn't going to be talking smack when he ends 30% of his plays lying on his back looking at all the pretty birdies.

So do your community a favor, and go down to the corner and buy that bag of Oranges Jose has been hawking all week, and come back when you are ready to stop being a band wagoner and root for a real team. Or we can send you to Detroit.

tboltzcali
08-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Sorry, I like to smack talk with fact. If I wanted to enter a realm of fantasy, I would start to talk about how the Flamers are rag tag bunch of winners. Sorry, I had a typo there, whiners. Colorado did the pads in last year, and Denver's loosing streak to the Flamers ends this year. Phillip Rivers isn't going to be talking smack when he ends 30% of his plays lying on his back looking at all the pretty birdies.

So do your community a favor, and go down to the corner and buy that bag of Oranges Jose has been hawking all week, and come back when you are ready to stop being a band wagoner and root for a real team. Or we can send you to Detroit.
PR can talk smack from his back all he wants, as long as he is making the plays. Just gives him another reason to get up and give you an ear full like he did to warren sapp last year. You guys especially, know there is nothing wrong with jaw yappin. You guys had that dude Shannon that yapped and yapped. Time for you guys to put up with it now.

BoltsOwnU
08-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Man, these Chargers-Broncos debates are like broken records... let's try something new.

Our punter will kick your punter's ass. You heard me.

So true. :beer:

Mike Scifres has the leg of Zeus. He'll kick your punter's ass so hard he'll be reaching above his head to wipe.:eek:

underrated29
08-11-2008, 01:57 PM
So true. :beer:

Mike Scifres has the leg of Zeus. He'll kick your punter's ass so hard he'll be reaching above his head to wipe.:eek:

Whatever fool.

Sciffy has nothing.

Our punter is so good at pinning punts that youd think he was a wrestler. Everytime baby! Everytime!

Thnikkaman
08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
PR can talk smack from his back all he wants, as long as he is making the plays. Just gives him another reason to get up and give you an ear full like he did to warren sapp last year. You guys especially, know there is nothing wrong with jaw yappin. You guys had that dude Shannon that yapped and yapped. Time for you guys to put up with it now.

Difference between Sharp and PR, the former had game.

sneakers
08-12-2008, 01:26 AM

So "0" is you answer?

Magnificent Seven
08-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Last season, Raiders have beat us because several Broncos starters were injured.

Javon Walker,Champ Bailey, John Lynch, Jarvis Moss, Tom Nalen, Mike Bell, Travis Henry, Ebenezer Ekuban and Glenn Martinez were not active for that game in December 2007.

I remember Broncos have lost of key players for several times. However, this season will be different.

Magnificent Seven
08-12-2008, 03:06 AM

You are dreaming! Don't you forget about Warren Sapp and Jerry Porter? They are gone! Eddie Royal is going to start his NFL highlight scene with you!!!! You know JaMarcus Russell will get knocked out and you know it is coming on your face!!!! ADMIT IT! Cutler will be next Elway! Moreover, you will be pissed off at your offense coordinator!

Raiders have lost to the Titans on opening day in Tenneesee in season '03
Raiders have lost to the Steelers on opening day in Pittsburgh in season '04
Raiders have lost to the Patriots on opening day in New England in season '05
Raiders have lost to the Chargers on opening day in Oakland in season '06.
Raiders have lost to the Lions on opening day in Oakland in season '07
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT ON SEPT 8TH, 2008!!!!!

your team is going all the way down!!!!

sanluis
08-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Last season, Raiders have beat us because several Broncos starters were injured.

Javon Walker,Champ Bailey, John Lynch, Jarvis Moss, Tom Nalen, Mike Bell, Travis Henry, Ebenezer Ekuban and Glenn Martinez were not active for that game in December 2007.

I remember Broncos have lost of key players for several times. However, this season will be different.

And I am sure the ratTurds had all their players 100% healthy without any starters missing the game last De???!!!

I can smell the stink of your excuses from here!!!:twitch:

Thnikkaman
08-12-2008, 01:08 PM
And I am sure the ratTurds had all their players 100% healthy without any starters missing the game last De???!!!

Are you sure that isn't the smell lingering from your last playoff loss. If there is one thing that we can do that you guys can't seem to figure out yet, its how to beat the Patriots.

Magnificent Seven
08-12-2008, 01:50 PM

Then, what was the reason? We lost because we lost several key players. If Broncos were all 100% healthy... I am sure they would destroy them in December.

BoltsOwnU
08-12-2008, 04:12 PM
So "0" is you answer?

I forgot. Was the question "How many touchdowns were the Donks able to score against us last season in two full games?"

:rolleyes:

Hey Underrated, Scifres is a weapon. Your dude is a stalling tactic. Trying to prolong your opponents inevitable penetration of your end zone. Hell your endzone is like Paris Hilton the way you guys give it up for an easy score. . .:D

Thnikkaman
08-12-2008, 04:18 PM
I forgot. Was the question "How many touchdowns were the Donks able to score against us last season in two full games?"

Hey Underrated, Scifres is a weapon. Your dude is a stalling tactic. Trying to prolong your opponents inevitable penetration of your end zone. Hell your endzone is like Paris Hilton the way you guys give it up for an easy score. . .:D

Hey Cinderella. Your carriage has turned back into a pumpkin. The glass slipper is expected to be in the Mile High City on 9/14 in which the slipper will be unceremoniously crushed before half time.

By the way, is widdle phillip potty trained yet. I would hate to see him get all irritated after soiling his diaper again.

underrated29
08-12-2008, 04:33 PM

Didnt you hear we changed our endzone? yeah, since we can once again stop the run our endzone is now Lindsey Lohan. Instead of letting everything in we only let in the girls. So you guys will still be able to score- but no one else will. A 14-2 record should still be good enough to take back the west!

BoltsOwnU
08-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Hey Cinderella. Your carriage has turned back into a pumpkin. The glass slipper is expected to be in the Mile High City on 9/14 in which the slipper will be unceremoniously crushed before half time.

By the way, is widdle phillip potty trained yet. I would hate to see him get all irritated after soiling his diaper again.

Whatever filled his diaper strongly resembled your team. Maybe he just got tired of being able to play second halves against Denver blindfolded. . .

Thnikkaman
08-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Whatever filled his diaper strongly resembled what fills his skull. Maybe he just got tired of having to close his eyes and pray every time the ball left his hand. . .

Corrected.

sanluis
08-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Then, what was the reason? We lost because we lost several key players. If Broncos were all 100% healthy... I am sure they would destroy them in December.

The reason you lost??
They scored more points!!!!!

Show me a team that is 100% healthy in December!!!? :listen:There is no such thing.

Magnificent Seven
08-12-2008, 07:22 PM
The reason you lost??
They scored more points!!!!!

Show me a team that is 100% healthy in December!!!? :listen:There is no such thing.

Raiders took an advantage when those several Broncos starters weren't active on that game. :beer:

BoltsOwnU
08-13-2008, 03:40 PM

"Pumpkin"?! What's the most popular activity at Donkfan family gatherings got to do with football?!?:eek:

:D

Thnikkaman
08-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?!?:eek:

:D

I'm sorry, Babelfish took down its idiot charger fan to english translator. Oh, and you have a little drool there in the corner of your mouth that you should clean up.

Devilspawn
08-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Raiders took an advantage when those several Broncos starters weren't active on that game. :beer:
Why are you making it sound like the Broncos were decimated beyond repair? I saw quite a few regular starters there. There were no highlights, blogs or journals before or after the game that pointed out injuries to key, indispensable difference makers. Who were the missing links? Andre Hall? Glenn Martinez? You sound worst than the Chargers fans that made excuses for Adrian Peterson's record breaking day. What you probably meant to say was that the Raiders took advantage of four turnovers. That's the correct sob story, right? Of course it is.

Magnificent Seven
08-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Why are you making it sound like the Broncos were decimated beyond repair? I saw quite a few regular starters there. There were no highlights, blogs or journals before or after the game that pointed out injuries to key, indispensable difference makers. Who were the missing links? Andre Hall? Glenn Martinez? You sound worst than the Chargers fans that made excuses for Adrian Peterson's record breaking day. What you probably meant to say was that the Raiders took advantage of four turnovers. That's the correct sob story, right? Of course it is.

Broncos always beat the Raiders all the time. However, Broncos have lost to the Raiders due to several Broncos' key starters weren't active. :argue:

sanluis
08-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Broncos always beat the Raiders all the time. However, Broncos have lost to the Raiders due to several Broncos' key starters weren't active. :argue:

Speculation on your part my orange loving friend. No excuses this time as it is going to be the first game of the season.

turftoad
08-13-2008, 05:11 PM

Here you go"

Magnificent Seven
08-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Here you go"

I would add Rod Smith. :D

sanluis
08-13-2008, 09:59 PM
I would add Rod Smith. :D

really? your 750 year old old WR was the difference??? That is why you lost to Oakland!! Why not throw in John Elway and TD while you are at it??!!! :lol::lol:

Magnificent Seven
08-14-2008, 12:23 AM
really? your 750 year old old WR was the difference??? That is why you lost to Oakland!! Why not throw in John Elway and TD while you are at it??!!! :lol::lol:

I wish! You would be jealous. :lol:

dogfish
08-17-2008, 05:45 AM

here's something a little more recent-- is this more to your liking?

The Chargers: Moving to a city near you?

The Chargers are one of the league’s best franchises, but that alone might not be enough to keep them in San Diego past this season. Their current home, Qualcomm Stadium, is quickly becoming one of the NFL’s most obsolete facilities, and the club has an option to get out of its deal there in January. The city has balked at funding a new stadium, which could cost more than $1 billion, and has severely limited the locations at which a new field could be built. In fact, Mark Fabiani, head of new stadium issues for the team, recently told the San Diego Union-Tribune that they are down to one possible site for a new park — bayfront property in nearby Chula Vista. A lot would have to happen before ground could be broken at this location, though, and nothing is on the horizon. Leaving San Diego would cost owner Alex Spanos roughly $56 million — the debt owed to the city from Qualcomm’s expansion — but the benefits of a new facility could recoup that money. Fabiani said the Chargers need to increase revenue if they hope to re-sign their top talent, and that a move might be the only way to accomplish that. Rumored destinations include Los Angeles, San Antonio and Las Vegas.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+West/San+Diego/WWHI/default.htm

oh, the irony if they FINALLY bring home a championship. . . . to LA!

:rofl:

as to the original poster-- 10:1 odds say that "ratfaceshanny" is just another alias for WTE. . . check the IP address, dread. . . . ;)

Thnikkaman
08-17-2008, 09:00 AM
here's something a little more recent-- is this more to your liking?

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+West/San+Diego/WWHI/default.htm

oh, the irony if they FINALLY bring home a championship. . . . to LA!

:rofl:

as to the original poster-- 10:1 odds say that "ratfaceshanny" is just another alias for WTE. . . check the IP address, dread. . . . ;)

God I hope they don't move to Vegas. I would hate for a team I hate to move to a city that I think of as my 2nd home.

Midnight Blue
08-18-2008, 12:11 AM

Kinda baffled as to why you felt the need to take a shot at Rod Smith... or Elway or TD. Guess it might be because those players cost your team back in the day. And because of those guys (and others), Denver's trophy case isn't empty. Like yours.