PDA

View Full Version : underrateds prediction thread vol. 2

underrated29
09-18-2007, 11:25 AM
ok i had this at bm so i figured i shall now have one here. same thing as last time, this is the prediction thread, you can post your predictions here if you want or just comment on my usual wrong forcasts. Or you can just read my predictions and laugh at how accurate i am.....or most likely am not.

1. the broncos seem to be using just a chapter of the playbook each week, first it was the option and the 3 wide/4wide sets (i dont know formations so it could have been 2 te for all iknow, but thats how it looked). second week we seemed to line up in 2 wide and put grahm in motion, with either a run to left,right,middle, or a pass or an end around- all out of the same formation.

we didnt see any of weeks one formations in week 2, that i recall. so i predict that in week 3 we will not see much of week 1 or 2 but will instead run qutie a few pa boots- yes i know, not cutlers strong suite, but i think we are going to pass to openup the run, and thats the way to do it. add in a little tony scheff that the jags wont be game planning for and we are winners.

2. i also predict that we will sweep indy this year, and they will beat the pats in the playoffs and we will beat them- its basically the cycle has been reversed

sanluis
09-18-2007, 02:20 PM
ok i had this at bm so i figured i shall now have one here. same thing as last time, this is the prediction thread, you can post your predictions here if you want or just comment on my usual wrong forcasts. Or you can just read my predictions and laugh at how accurate i am.....or most likely am not.

1. the broncos seem to be using just a chapter of the playbook each week, first it was the option and the 3 wide/4wide sets (i dont know formations so it could have been 2 te for all iknow, but thats how it looked). second week we seemed to line up in 2 wide and put grahm in motion, with either a run to left,right,middle, or a pass or an end around- all out of the same formation.

we didnt see any of weeks one formations in week 2, that i recall. so i predict that in week 3 we will not see much of week 1 or 2 but will instead run qutie a few pa boots- yes i know, not cutlers strong suite, but i think we are going to pass to openup the run, and thats the way to do it. add in a little tony scheff that the jags wont be game planning for and we are winners.

2. i also predict that we will sweep indy this year, and they will beat the pats in the playoffs and we will beat them- its basically the cycle has been reversed

The name is San Luis! So get that fixed on your sig. Or do you have a bet with someone else? :D

underrated29
09-18-2007, 02:45 PM
i also predict that henry will destroy LT in yards this year and that a bolt fan will post in here thinking i have his name wrong..

wow it happened and he was right! and so was I....amazing.

sanluis
09-18-2007, 04:14 PM
i also predict that henry will destroy LT in yards this year and that a bolt fan will post in here thinking i have his name wrong..

wow it happened and he was right! and so was I....amazing.

LOL! :lol:

underrated29
01-02-2008, 12:31 PM
ok, so now that the season is over i shall recap what my crystal ball has shown.

beating indy regular season and in playoffs. Dam. wrong for both what a surprise.

ok so on to the offseason and draft:

with lepsis retiring and shannys comments about the olines for dallas and NE, I think that he will do whatever he can to bring in faneca. I am not sure how much i like this move, but we will be young on the line as most likley pears or harris will fill in a LT and rt, plus kupes, and myers and the specualtion about hammy not coming back from that concussion.

Its a shanny move all the way. <- so thats prediction #1.

I still think javon will be here next year, if not i really have no idea of who would want to trade for him, but since i suck at this i might as well go all out and say houston. Kubes would like a healthy javon to go with AJ and andre davis. I have no idea what we would get in return though. Demco ryans???No, but it was a nice thought. <--prediction #2/3 walker stys/traded to hstn.

The pats will lose to indy in the playoffs! Ne is the first team since the dolphins to go undefeated and also makes history as the first undeafeated team to lose in their 1st playoff game...I hate the pats! <---#4.

remember this is all just for fun. So enjoy my stupidness, or add to it, but this is not a serious well thought out thing

underrated29
02-24-2008, 03:18 PM
ALRIGHT 2008 draft.

After seeing stewarts bench, jump (which shows the quick twitch muscles, meaning he probably is faster on the field) and size- man is a beast, and his 4.4 forty. Therre is just no way shanny passes him up. He is just too good!!!

and i love henry. But he is not a top priority for us. So to fill in our needs we cant take him. Let me explain how we draft and why and then how it works.

SOme of this comes from my old sig, if anyone remembers (let alone saw it.)

1. trade back to det at #15 and Rodgers is a must!!! We must get him! MUST!
1. #15- Stewart- obviously.
2. WR- Devin thomas- i have been on his jock for a while without seeing him play and stats and 40 times dont mean everything, but he is the next larry fitz. I just hope he makes it to our 2nd rdr. Oh he does KR if you didnt know.
4a. FB schmidt- he will be long gone, but if there we shoudl take him
4b. DT- havent reseached them yet.
4c. Mike LB- not sure who will be available here
I think we then package the rest of our picks and a future 4th give or take and get another DT in the 3rd.
LAst pcik P drago.

YOu are probably thinking thats great all offense and we SUCK on defense.

well we got rodgers at DT from DET. THen we consentrate ALL of our efforts on LT from Dallas and either a. LB vilma or b. get LB morgan and LB bailey. C. DT coleman. ALL this is doubtful, but if we did it would look like this

Offensive additions
Stewart Rb, FB schmidt, Wr Devin thomas, LT from dallas

Defense additions
DT rodgers, DT coleman, drafted DT, LB vilma or moragn and bailey, Drafted LB.

We would have shored up quite a few holes for this year. Our offense will be set for 5 YEARS!!! easily. Defense will give us good talent until next years draft when we can get a SAFTEY, a young DT, and a young LB.

So far i have been way off on everything but lets hope i get atleast one right! And of course stay under the cap- doubtful with all those names.

OH and ALLEY BRAUSSARD III- will be the best non drafted RB, if he can recover from his knee problem (which seems to be in his head.)

dogfish
02-24-2008, 03:23 PM
homeboy, you should just put a link to this post in your sig-- that thing is getting jacked up. . . . :laugh:

if we actually get rogers, stewart and schmitt, i will cry like a baby-- give me an OT in the 2nd instead of WR, and call us a playoff contender again!

underrated29
02-27-2008, 09:04 PM
ok so enlight of the recent reports that vilma is in det for a physical i doubt we can still go off my fantasy of:

sending #12 and walker to the jets for, robertson, vilma and their 2nd #38 give or take whatever # that pick is. Then sending our #48 (or whatever our 2nd rd pick is) to det for rodgers. Then draft Wr devin thomas with #38.

So instead I am going to be vague and say at #12 we pick in order of how i feel we will take:

LB connor
DT kentwan Balmer
RB- J-stew
OT-clady

underrated29
06-13-2008, 11:27 AM
alright i need to start out the offseason a little slow with some nice easy predictions. I know we already got some threads of this, but i need it in my thread.

starting wr.

marsh
colbert
djax
stokes
royal
parker

starting rb (thanks jr)
young
torain
pittman
hall
bell

I think that by midseason if young hasnt taken off and torain hasnt taken off. Then torain will start with 15-20 carries and young will get the rest.

Go me!

Ziggy
06-13-2008, 02:08 PM
This is the first time I've looked through this thread, but man.........um....could you predict that the Broncos have a horrible season in 2008? That way we'll know it's gonna be a good year.

underrated29
06-13-2008, 02:27 PM
LOL

NO PROB.

Broncos will have a 2-14 season this year.

If i end up being right. You owe me, and me, and me again drinks for every TD we score!

underrated29
02-25-2009, 12:30 PM
But its that time of the year again. So lets see how bad i do...

lets start with the '09 draft and my few mini mocks, and a couple FA. THis is not what i want but what i have forseen in the future. I think my power comes from my 3rd nipple.

#1- rey rey
#2- S- william moore
#3- BPA DE- i dont know the players that well, but lets go with M.johnson here.

FA- Derrick Ward, Canty, Mcfadden, Gibril Wilson
-------------------------------------------------

I also see this on the horizon.

#1-DE/BPA-tyson jackson maybe?
#2- James L- he might just make the drop surpising.
#3- traded with moss, to cleveland for Fat ass-ehm i mean badass rodgers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The titans will take darius haywerd bay sp? with their #1 pick.
Ron brace will go in the first rd.
Shonne green will make it to rd 3
William moore will be out pick at #15 (we trade with the jets, i think they are 15, maybe 14?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the '09 season.

I see eddie royal stretching the shyt out of the field and becoming our version of the randy moss. Brandon will still be main in the redzone and still get 1300+ yards, but eddie will be the one with 7-9 60+ bombs.

Depending on how we reshape our defense will determine how we do, as well as if we sign or draft a RB.....For now i see a 9-7 season with a BRUTAL schedule.... The next year we take a Taylor Mays with our 1st, and a badass, RB in the second. And we basically are like we were when we first got shanny....

A good surprising, coming out party, but no playoffs, then next year its on like donkey kong.

Thats if for the moment, got to get back to work. Enjoy.

DenBronx
02-25-2009, 01:30 PM
who knows man maybe one day you will be spot on?

i do have a suggestion though. since all of your predictions have been pretty much wrong. why dont you predict that we will have a losing season, go after scrubs in free agency and draft pettigrew in the first. then the complete opposite happens and we end up in the superbowl? :D

anyhow, here's my bold prediction. we trade dume to cleveland for rogers.

underrated29
02-25-2009, 03:17 PM
If we can pull of that trade (taking this from another poster), i will shit in a bucket and pour it on my head. Out of pure excitment!

And yes i know i need to do that, but i cant root against my team. But i do see these fortelling signs in my 3rd nipple..

We are going to have a horrible draft, the worst the league has ever seen. And will be looking at having the #6 overall pick next year.;)

underrated29
03-30-2009, 12:32 PM
ok so i have never done a mock before...here is my first stab... Maybe i will get lucky and get the players position right, even if i miss the player...

1.-lions-stafford
2.-rams-OT-jason smith
3.-cheifs-lb aaron curry
4.-seahwaks-rb-beanie wells
5.-browns-wr-crabtree
6.-bengals-OT-Eugene monroe
7-raiders-OT-Andre smith
8-Jags-DT-Raji
9-pack-DE/LB-everette brown
10-9'ers-DB-jenkins
11-bills-DE/LB-orakpo
12-Jets-QB-sanchez
13-redskins-DE-Tys jackson
14-saints-DE-Aaron Maybin
15-texans-Wr-macklin-( i really think LB, but i went WR)
16-buttchargers-DT-peria jerry? evander hood-whichever is 3-4 type.
17-DENVER-LB-REy- i know i know- but hey if he is there we take him, if not then i think it will be a RB-like moreno....

So thats it for now. I honestly have no clue of most of those teams needs, nor if the players fit their offense/defense- IE- 3-4, 4-3 whatever. But thats the position i think they go..We will see if i get better at this. yea.

DenBronx
03-30-2009, 12:48 PM
i doubt the seahawks pass on crabtree to take wells when there will possibly be jenkins, mccoy, brown and greene all there at the 35th pick.

underrated29
03-30-2009, 01:00 PM
True, but i just dont think they want to go WR- they have a lot of them, they just all got hurt last year- WHo knows...I am sure i am wrong anyways.

Elevation inc
03-31-2009, 08:22 AM
i doubt the seahawks pass on crabtree to take wells when there will possibly be jenkins, mccoy, brown and greene all there at the 35th pick.

i dont think the seahawks are eyeing crabtree at all, they just spent a pretty penny on housh, paying crabtree top 4 money is a big risk and ties alot of money up in the WR position when tackle and QB will be dire needs soon...

i think they can get a cheaper effective Wr in rd 2 or 3

im more inclined to believe they draft stafford or sanchez.....hassleback is a big concern at Qb as he cant stay healthy and seneca wallace is not the answer. i think the seahawks go stafford all the way......:shocked:

CoachChaz
03-31-2009, 09:54 AM
Seattle is drafting Raji

underrated29
04-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Alright the more and more i see it. The more i think we are going to hit rey at 12 and wells/moreno at 18. If both the rbs are gone then hood/tyjax at 18- and rashad jennings in the 2nd/3rd

Oh and we will win 9 games next year.

**edit-- well i was right about us wanting tyjax and knowshon, but way way off on everything else. Atleast i made 1 correct assumption.

underrated29
10-04-2009, 11:57 PM
so far this years are holding up....So my big one.

We make it to the AFCCG this year!

Watch and see.

underrated29
01-14-2010, 04:27 PM
ok off to yet another year of knowing nothing about football or the broncos.

here we go....

First mini mock before the combine and FA.
-----------------------------------------------

Marshall traded to CAR for Peppers and a 2nd

1- dez bryant WR
2-(car) Brandon Spikes LB
2- kyle wilson CB
3-Cory Wooten-DE
4- Vince Oghobaase-NT
John Skelton-

thats the mini mock... Now for predictions....

Doom- is the one tendered for 1st and 3rd and is let go, or traded for that amount. I do not think Doom will be here next year.

Tim tebow- I do not watch college and only heard the name, but I have never seen such in depth and harsh criticism over one player ever. It seems everyone nit picks his faults to the extreme but also provides paragraphs of his strengths. Most analysis is a few blurbs or a small paragraph.

So i watched his films.

HE is going to be a great QB in the NFL. I bet Miami is crapping their pants they took pat white, this guy will be a ton times better. I see a team like jax,miami, minnesota, even washington looking at him....

Washington will take CJ Spiller at RB with its first pick- assuming he makes it that far.

claymore
01-14-2010, 04:34 PM
ok off to yet another year of knowing nothing about football or the broncos.

here we go....

First mini mock before the combine and FA.
-----------------------------------------------

Marshall traded to CAR for Peppers and a 2nd

1- dez bryant WR
2-(car) Brandon Spikes LB
2- kyle wilson CB
3-Cory Wooten-DE
4- Vince Oghobaase-NT
John Skelton-

thats the mini mock... Now for predictions....

Doom- is the one tendered for 1st and 3rd and is let go, or traded for that amount. I do not think Doom will be here next year.

Tim tebow- I do not watch college and only heard the name, but I have never seen such in depth and harsh criticism over one player ever. It seems everyone nit picks his faults to the extreme but also provides paragraphs of his strengths. Most analysis is a few blurbs or a small paragraph.

So i watched his films.

HE is going to be a great QB in the NFL. I bet Miami is crapping their pants they took pat white, this guy will be a ton times better. I see a team like jax,miami, minnesota, even washington looking at him....

Washington will take CJ Spiller at RB with its first pick- assuming he makes it that far.
So I take this as ...... Mashall and doom are staying and we are drafting none of these guys. :drinking:

underrated29
01-14-2010, 04:34 PM
ok so i have never done a mock before...here is my first stab... Maybe i will get lucky and get the players position right, even if i miss the player...

1.-lions-stafford
2.-rams-OT-jason smith
3.-cheifs-lb aaron curry
4.-seahwaks-rb-beanie wells
5.-browns-wr-crabtree
6.-bengals-OT-Eugene monroe
7-raiders-OT-Andre smith
8-Jags-DT-Raji
9-pack-DE/LB-everette brown
10-9'ers-DB-jenkins
11-bills-DE/LB-orakpo
12-Jets-QB-sanchez
13-redskins-DE-Tys jackson
14-saints-DE-Aaron Maybin
15-texans-Wr-macklin-( i really think LB, but i went WR)
16-buttchargers-DT-peria jerry? evander hood-whichever is 3-4 type.
17-DENVER-LB-REy- i know i know- but hey if he is there we take him, if not then i think it will be a RB-like moreno....

So thats it for now. I honestly have no clue of most of those teams needs, nor if the players fit their offense/defense- IE- 3-4, 4-3 whatever. But thats the position i think they go..We will see if i get better at this. yea.

Well, I should have updated this before the draft, because the chefs said they were going to go tyjaax, but i didnt. STill, i was right on sanchez to the jets- just not which pick...haha- regardless, bumping so i can compare.

underrated29
01-14-2010, 04:35 PM
So I take this as ...... Mashall and doom are staying and we are drafting none of these guys. :drinking:

should i put JMFmd will be staying too.......lol- i know you would like that.

claymore
01-14-2010, 04:40 PM

Yeah, say "There is no way he is fired before the draft!".

underrated29
01-14-2010, 04:43 PM
There is No way Josh MF mcdaniels is fired before the draft of 2010. There is also no way that Gem ever releases the twins for us.

Ok Clay- i put an extra in there just for you---well all of us actually.

pnbronco
01-14-2010, 04:44 PM

OMG I just spit on my screen.........:lol: Oh UR thanks....and thanks being like me and have our idea's but understand that we know nothing in all reality. Hey at least I get hugs from some of the guys.....;)

You dang well better be wrong about doom or I will have to hunt you down....:D

claymore
01-14-2010, 04:44 PM
There is No way Josh MF mcdaniels is fired before the draft of 2010. There is also no way that Gem ever releases the twins for us.

Say Dread will never fall down in the shower and the shampoo bottle wont go in his butt.

pnbronco
01-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah, say "There is no way he is fired before the draft!".

Just remember Clay that he did get some the mock draft right....just saying...

pnbronco
01-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Say Dread will never fall down in the shower and the shampoo bottle wont go in his butt.

Stop it.....I spit again and I need to get back to work stinker....:D

Northman
01-14-2010, 04:47 PM

Gem is ******* holding out. It continues to piss me off. :tsk:

claymore
01-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Stop it.....I spit again and I need to get back to work stinker....:D
I want you to know, you left yourself open with the spitting comments. Im a reformed man, and Im going to let it slide. :D

Gem is ******* holding out. It continues to piss me off. :tsk:

She PM'ed me askin for a butt crack pick. Im holdin out till she hooks my brothers up. Cause im aboot unity.

underrated29
01-14-2010, 06:28 PM
heh heh- i think we would all throw down a crack pic.

underrated29
04-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Broncos will draft Dez B or Arrelius Benn if still available by the time they pick at 11, or trade up into the late first for Benn.

Keiland williams is my sleeper RB

Carlton Mitchell is my sleeper WR

See the "claim you draft sleepers" thread for my thoughts on them.

dogfish
04-14-2010, 02:41 PM
i'm just glad you were wrong about doom leaving town before marshall. . . .

underrated29
05-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Copied and pasted (i did it righ woohoo) from the http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133904&page=3&highlight=broncos+2010+schedule thread.

Might revise after or before TC....

jax- loss
sea- win
ind-loss
ten- win
balt- loss
nyj- win
oak-win
9rs- loss
KC-win
San-loss
stl-win
kc-win
AZ-win
oak-win
hou-win
San-win

I see us going 11-5 in the exact opposite fashion as we have been playing the last couple years... Start out a bit slow, but then go on a nice little 6 game win streak.

**amending this post- I also think that after we start 5-5 we just might see TMFT start at QB for us....Then we will go on our 6 game win streak...We would have done the 6 game win streak regardless, but now that tebow is in there everyone will be riding super high on him and claiming he is why we won out our 6 games.

Lonestar
05-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Copied and pasted (i did it righ woohoo) from the http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133904&page=3&highlight=broncos+2010+schedule thread.

Might revise after or before TC....

jax- loss
sea- win
ind-loss
ten- win
balt- loss
nyj- win
oak-win
9rs- loss
KC-win
San-loss
stl-win
kc-win
AZ-win
oak-win
hou-win
San-win

I see us going 11-5 in the exact opposite fashion as we have been playing the last couple years... Start out a bit slow, but then go on a nice little 6 game win streak.

**amending this post- I also think that after we start 5-5 we just might see TMFT start at QB for us....Then we will go on our 6 game win streak...We would have done the 6 game win streak regardless, but now that tebow is in there everyone will be riding super high on him and claiming he is why we won out our 6 games.

JAX- loss agree for some reason EC early games kick our ass
SEA- win
IND- LOSS
TEN-WIN
BAL- loss this is a no brainer
NYJ- win this could go either way
OAK-win
SFO- WIN
KC-win
SAN-loss
STL-win
KC-loss DEC in KC sayz loss to me
PHX-Loss
OAK-LOSS
HOU-win
SAN-win

Just from a Quick and dirty look, this appears like a 9-7 maybe a 10-6 if the OL gels early.

If the OLINE fails to get better then it will be a long year. If Clady does not heal up fast and IIRC few folks that have knee surgery are at 80% or less the next 12-18 months. I think we could have some real problems with basically 4 players in new positions this coming year. Kuper being the only guy

underrated29
09-07-2010, 05:37 PM
well with all the injuries, like doom and such 11-5 might be a stretch but we will see. It should be close. I think houston gets us though.

As for my next one- Perrish cox takes the first kickoff back for a td.

(whynot)

BroncoWave
09-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Not to jack your thread, but my bold prediction is that Matthew Willis will be this season's Miles Austin.

Day1BroncoFan
09-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I predict that most predictions will not pan out.

underrated29
10-19-2010, 01:33 PM
jax- loss
sea- win
ind-loss
ten- win
balt- loss
nyj- win
oak-win
9rs- loss
KC-win
San-loss
stl-win
kc-win
AZ-win
oak-win
hou-win
San-win

OK- So I was one Kyle Orton fumble from being exact so far. But that also means that we are owed a win, so lets chalk the 9ers game up to a W and we are right back on track.

Get your popcorn ready folks. The ride is about to begin!!!:salute:

GOBRONCOS!!!!

dogfish
10-19-2010, 02:08 PM
santa, i want a pony for christmas. . .

oh wait, wrong thread?

OldschoolFreak
10-19-2010, 02:18 PM
You know, given our recent history I'd say it's not out of the realm of possibility that we will again spiral out of control with a late season collapse.

That being said, I don't see it. Several threads recently have argued this team is better than it's record and I agree. I think the team is headed in the right direction and if we can start to pull things together a little bit, get crisper on execution, sharpen the play calling, and heal up, I don't think a strong finish is out of the question. Not something I've been able to say in quite some time!

Lonestar
10-19-2010, 02:57 PM
You know, given our recent history I'd say it's not out of the realm of possibility that we will again spiral out of control with a late season collapse.

That being said, I don't see it. Several threads recently have argued this team is better than it's record and I agree. I think the team is headed in the right direction and if we can start to pull things together a little bit, get crisper on execution, sharpen the play calling, and heal up, I don't think a strong finish is out of the question. Not something I've been able to say in quite some time!

If we can do those things and get some of our starters back on the field healthy we have a chance of winning 8 more games.

We can't have 3-4 starters a game continue to be down for a few games.

underrated29
03-03-2011, 05:08 PM
True to form here are more of my horrible predictions, draft wise....Actually just putting my post combine mock on paper, so i can go back and look later.
With NO trades or FA- Just picks as is...What I THINK the broncos will do. Not what i want.

1-dareus-DT
2- Stephen paea-DT/ Allen Bailey-DE (one will be there)
2b- Dontay Moch-WLB
3- Robert Sands- S
6- Delone Carter-RB
7- Shaun Chapas-FB

rcsodak
03-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Quentin Carter, S. Atwater II, with hands
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

underrated29
03-04-2011, 02:37 PM
are you predicting we will take him? or saying you like him better than sands?

If you are predicting then what round do you forsee us taking him.

Remember this is a prediction thread- ( a horrible one at that) but nonetheless a prediction thread. Comments and discussions are definitely allowed, but more detail is required me thinks.

rcsodak
03-04-2011, 02:44 PM
are you predicting we will take him? or saying you like him better than sands?

If you are predicting then what round do you forsee us taking him.

Remember this is a prediction thread- ( a horrible one at that) but nonetheless a prediction thread. Comments and discussions are definitely allowed, but more detail is required me thinks.

Better. 3rd rd. Mark it down
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

NightTerror218
03-04-2011, 02:53 PM
What do you think of taking black in the 3rd if still available?

underrated29
04-13-2011, 02:01 PM
was-will take locker somehow somewhere. Maybe event trading back in the first or something.

Prince amukamara will be the better CB

still big pimping delone carter and craig cooper

I think if noel devine is there in the 7th or ufda we take him. We need someone fast and Holy Tebow will keep him in line.

sadly, i think we reach on dontay moch.

Oaklandraider gets herpes from a venetian whore

underrated29
08-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Tim Tebow will be starting for us on week 9. He will come in halfway through the game on week 8. Kyle Orton will never play a down for the broncos again after that day.

Why week 8 you might ask? Answer- Fairley Suhn...

Yes, thats when we play the lions and I think Ndomakong and Fairley obliterate the shiat out of our Rookie RT and put Kyle on IR...

And no this is not something I am hoping for. I would prefer tebow start, but if he is not, which he isnt as of yet, then its kyle and kyle is my backup QB in FF and our QB so I want him to do well.

After this saturday and seeing the offense a bit more I will list my stats projections too

dogfish
08-19-2011, 03:56 PM
True to form here are more of my horrible predictions, draft wise....Actually just putting my post combine mock on paper, so i can go back and look later.
With NO trades or FA- Just picks as is...What I THINK the broncos will do. Not what i want.

1-dareus-DT
2- Stephen paea-DT/ Allen Bailey-DE (one will be there)
2b- Dontay Moch-WLB
3- Robert Sands- S
6- Delone Carter-RB
7- Shaun Chapas-FB

i hate you for bumping this. . . . :tsk:

underrated29
08-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Delone Carter starts running with the first team by week 6 for the colts.
Knowshon- gets around 1000 rush and 350 rec yards and 5 tds-4.8ypc
Mcgahee gets about 700 yards 200 rec and about 13 tds-and a 5+ypc

underrated29
02-23-2013, 03:07 AM
Ah yes, I love this thread and all my very accurate predictions.

Eddie lacy- is going to start his career with fumbling problems. I don't know what his past indicates if he has had zero or 1200 but the way he holds that ball he is going to lose it a lot. Just you watch and see.

This will also guaranteed be kneeshons last year in Denver unless our other backs get hurt and he go AP style on teams and runs for 2500 yards. Just you watch and see.

I become a multi millionaire very soon. Just you watch and see. ( please god let this one happen)

underrated29
04-08-2013, 04:03 PM
I shall put my sig mock in here.....

trade back to late 1 or early 2nd rd.

2a- cyprien- saftey
2b- barrett jones- center
3- John simon De/DT
4- Le'von bell or christine michael RBs (in order)
5- Kevin Reddik- MLB

TXBRONC
04-08-2013, 06:16 PM
We all ready have three mike linebackers on the roster right now.

underrated29
04-08-2013, 08:51 PM
We already have manning , oz, weber and will likely draft a qb too. It's a 5th rd pick man.- he's worth a shot. (However since I've mocked him its all but guaranteed he will not be on this team ever.

TXBRONC
04-08-2013, 09:34 PM
We already have manning , oz, weber and will likely draft a qb too. It's a 5th rd pick man.- he's worth a shot. (However since I've mocked him its all but guaranteed he will not be on this team ever.

I wouldn't want place a bet that we'll take a quarterback not with as week as this quarterback class is looking. I have a hard time seeing Denver wanting to add a fourth mike linebacker and a their center to the roster. not when running back and defensive end are much larger concerns.

Simple Jaded
04-09-2013, 02:47 PM
So what do the Broncos get for trading down? I predict it's going to be a popular move even if they get nothing.

Also, I believe Weber is in TB.

Simple Jaded
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM
(However since I've mocked him its all but guaranteed he will not be on this team ever.

In that case I have a list of players I'd like you to mock, if you don't mind, starting with S's and TE's.

underrated29
04-09-2013, 02:55 PM
You dont want me to mock tebow back here in FA once he is cut?

Simple Jaded
04-09-2013, 03:02 PM
You dont want me to mock tebow back here in FA once he is cut?

Well.......wait? Can you?

underrated29
04-09-2013, 03:07 PM
You did say saftey and TE...So yea, no problem.

FanInAZ
04-10-2013, 12:38 AM
:D UR, I want to commend you for how well you have done documenting your failure as a football prognosticator. Your continuous reviving of this thread makes it easy to score your accuracy. Too bad the guys in the media that get paid big bucks to fail just as badly as you don't do the same. :D

underrated29
04-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks bud, I'd like to take the liberty to bring out a rather easy one. I'm super duper Leary of tank carrodine.

underrated29
08-06-2013, 01:57 PM
ok, after only going to a couple TCs so far, but reading reports and seeing what I saw. I have a very good feeling about Sly. I think he is going to be a Big Bowss!!! We will see how he does in pre-season, but I am predicting he doesnt have the normal DL guys take 2-3 years adjusting thing. I think he is a sure fire stud already. Similar to how Von was his rook year.

underrated29
08-04-2015, 05:33 PM
I just watched a fair amount of Joe Dominator Duncan. OK, Joe Don Duncan. Im calling him Dominator Duncan. I like what I see. I like a lot! Im calling it now that not only does make the squad but he becomes a player for us. Id like to see him as a FB/TE...I think they have him more as the FB role but the guy runs well and catches really well. He gets off the line a lot better than Jesse James (the TE from this years draft) does imo.

Also, since this is my prediction thread I will add a while back I made a thread about this years TC and how I think Kapri Bibbs will be a good player- Thats going in here now because i bet it becomes official. NO more hillman for us. Bibbs will knock his ass out the park.

underrated29
08-04-2015, 05:36 PM
oh and this was my draft from this year:

I forsee Draft: J Fisher T 1st, D. Perryman ILB 2nd, Adrian Amos FS 3rd, G. Grayson Qb 4th, J. Brown OT/OG 5th, A.Chickillo DE/OLB 6th, H. Spears TE 7th, J.Fowler FB 7th, J. Leslie WR 7th. Udfa O.Gwacham DE

Hope 1st. Cam Erving- T, 2nd. H.Kikaha OLB. 3rd- C. Walford TE, 4th. P.Dawson ILB, 5th. Kurtis Drummond S, 6th. T.Mcbride WR, 7th. S. Hickey OT, 7th. T.Cierski FB, 7th. C.Grant RB

TXBRONC
08-05-2015, 09:21 AM
I just watched a fair amount of Joe Dominator Duncan. OK, Joe Don Duncan. Im calling him Dominator Duncan. I like what I see. I like a lot! Im calling it now that not only does make the squad but he becomes a player for us. Id like to see him as a FB/TE...I think they have him more as the FB role but the guy runs well and catches really well. He gets off the line a lot better than Jesse James (the TE from this years draft) does imo.

Also, since this is my prediction thread I will add a while back I made a thread about this years TC and how I think Kapri Bibbs will be a good player- Thats going in here now because i bet it becomes official. NO more hillman for us. Bibbs will knock his ass out the park.

I have heard in other places that Bibbs has looked good but I don't think he's going to knock Hillman out of the park.

Timmy!
08-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Nostratimmy you ain't.

underrated29
04-22-2020, 01:27 PM
Lets roll with:

4 qbs go top 15 this daft.

Id like to see us get ruggs, trade for SFO 31st pick. Nab Proche in the mid rounds. Nab Biadass or hennesy in the 3rd. If we get SFO 31st I would like to see an OT or CB there. IF we do not get RUGGS in the first, then I would like us to get Shenault w our 2nd.

PS- two posts up, Kapri Bibbs! bitches.

MOtorboat
04-22-2020, 02:16 PM
Who’s the fourth quarterback?

Jsteve01
04-22-2020, 02:47 PM

Love almost assuredly

Jsteve01
04-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Love almost assuredly

I should phrase that differently. Im not certain that happens. Great for us if it does. But Love would be ranked ahead of eason And Fromm on most boards

MOtorboat
04-22-2020, 02:52 PM
I should phrase that differently. Im not certain that happens. Great for us if it does. But Love would be ranked ahead of eason And Fromm on most boards

The other thought I had was the Lamar Jackson effect presses a team to bite on Jalen Hurts. That’s probably a lower probability than Love, but did enter my mind. I don’t see Love going top 15, and I think Tua dropping is a high probability, even though I, personally, would take him maybe even ahead of Burrow. I love Tua.

underrated29
04-22-2020, 02:56 PM

Love almost assuredly

yep.

burrow, tua, herbie, lovely.

It makes sense that the QBs would fall, but QBs go every year earlier and earlier. I think teams play it safe in their minds and move up or just select them early.

MOtorboat
04-22-2020, 03:02 PM
yep.

burrow, tua, herbie, lovely.

It makes sense that the QBs would fall, but QBs go every year earlier and earlier. I think teams play it safe in their minds and move up or just select them early.

I don’t think it’s crazy, because it’s quarterback, I’m just not sure it happens this year.

BroncoWave
04-22-2020, 03:07 PM
The other thought I had was the Lamar Jackson effect presses a team to bite on Jalen Hurts. That’s probably a lower probability than Love, but did enter my mind. I don’t see Love going top 15, and I think Tua dropping is a high probability, even though I, personally, would take him maybe even ahead of Burrow. I love Tua.

Hurts will be the next Tebow. Hopefully the raiders or chargers take him.

BroncoWave
04-22-2020, 03:08 PM
Also Mo did you listen to Rusillo's pod with Dilfer today? They were breaking down Tua and Burrow, was really interesting. Dilfer also seems to like Tua a bit more.

MOtorboat
04-22-2020, 03:23 PM
Also Mo did you listen to Rusillo's pod with Dilfer today? They were breaking down Tua and Burrow, was really interesting. Dilfer also seems to like Tua a bit more.

I did, and I agree. When Tua is on, that kid is a great prospect. Obviously, Dilfer has seen it in person and I haven’t, but everything he says about the kid seems to jive with what the general public can see. The question is the injuries, because he’s already had quite a few.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-22-2020, 03:47 PM
Hurts will be the next Tebow. Hopefully the raiders or chargers take him.

I disagree. I think Hurts is another Lamar Jackson. He’s not as fast as Jackson but I think he’s actually a better passer. Had he stayed at Bama and not gone to OU I would agree, but I think he developed a lot as a passer at OU.

BroncoWave
04-22-2020, 03:50 PM
I disagree. I think Hurts is another Lamar Jackson. He’s not as fast as Jackson but I think he’s actually a better passer. Had he stayed at Bama and not gone to OU I would agree, but I think he developed a lot as a passer at OU.

I don't trust OU QBs. They don't actually learn to pass at a pro level there. One read and the ball is out.

BroncoWave
04-22-2020, 03:56 PM
I did, and I agree. When Tua is on, that kid is a great prospect. Obviously, Dilfer has seen it in person and I haven’t, but everything he says about the kid seems to jive with what the general public can see. The question is the injuries, because he’s already had quite a few.

Yeah the injury concerns make it too tough to pull the trigger at 1 when you have another elite prospect there. The one thing that stuck out to me about Burrow that Dilfer said is how he is obsessed with studying the game on a Manning/Brees/Brady level. Seems like he likes Tua more as a leader/thrower, but having someone with that level of football acumen is pretty enticing. Tua probably has a bit more upside, but Burrow seems like more of a slam dunk to be a franchise guy for the next decade.

MOtorboat
04-22-2020, 03:58 PM
Yeah the injury concerns make it too tough to pull the trigger at 1 when you have another elite prospect there. The one thing that stuck out to me about Burrow that Dilfer said is how he is obsessed with studying the game on a Manning/Brees/Brady level. Seems like he likes Tua more as a leader/thrower, but having someone with that level of football acumen is pretty enticing. Tua probably has a bit more upside, but Burrow seems like more of a slam dunk to be a franchise guy for the next decade.

I thought it was interesting what he said about missing open first reads, though. That seems like a flag.

BroncoWave
04-22-2020, 04:03 PM
I thought it was interesting what he said about missing open first reads, though. That seems like a flag.

Yeah, that was an interesting dichotomy between that and having the best completion percentage ever. It seems more like Burrow waits for the big play to develop. I guess if he can consistently hit those big plays then good for him. If that was a conscious decision and not just him missing reads, then I'd be less worried as he could just adjust when those big throws don't come as easy at the pro level.

BroncoWave
04-22-2020, 04:09 PM
The most interesting thing from that podcast was when Dilfer was talking about the data charting how accurate QBs are based on how hard they throw the ball. That's something I've never even thought of, but it would be interesting to know if that data helped predict how well college QBs would transition to the pros.

MOtorboat
04-22-2020, 04:15 PM
The most interesting thing from that podcast was when Dilfer was talking about the data charting how accurate QBs are based on how hard they throw the ball. That's something I've never even thought of, but it would be interesting to know if that data helped predict how well college QBs would transition to the pros.

Yes, that was fascinating. Guys who can change speeds often end up being the best quarterbacks. It affirms the idea that because someone can chuck it 80 yards doesn’t mean they have a strong arm. A strong arm also allows change of pace, and allows the quarterback to still be accurate at various paces and speeds.

Anyone interested in this, it was a fascinating conversation, it’s on the Ryen Russillo podcast.

Hawgdriver
04-22-2020, 04:20 PM
Yes, that was fascinating. Guys who can change speeds often end up being the best quarterbacks. It affirms the idea that because someone can chuck it 80 yards doesn’t mean they have a strong arm. A strong arm also allows change of pace, and allows the quarterback to still be accurate at various paces and speeds.

Anyone interested in this, it was a fascinating conversation, it’s on the Ryen Russillo podcast.

listening now

underrated29
04-22-2020, 06:12 PM
Does the episode have a name? I would like to listen as well.

It brings me back to that thread about what like 3 attributes would you choose for your QB....Remember that thread?

It factor
arm strenght
ability to read defenses
mobility
accuracy
etc etc etc

This would add to that quite a bit, I would like to listen to this.

Hawgdriver
04-22-2020, 06:14 PM
Does the episode have a name? I would like to listen as well.

It brings me back to that thread about what like 3 attributes would you choose for your QB....Remember that thread?

It factor
arm strenght
ability to read defenses
mobility
accuracy
etc etc etc

This would add to that quite a bit, I would like to listen to this.

https://www.theringer.com/2020/4/21/21229892/workplace-analogies-plus-trent-dilfer-on-2020-qb-prospects

Simple Jaded
04-22-2020, 06:44 PM
I wonder if Dilfer has ever been offered an NFL QB Coach job.

MOtorboat
04-22-2020, 07:04 PM
I wonder if Dilfer has ever been offered an NFL QB Coach job.

... and Russillo asks that question too ...

dogfish
04-23-2020, 05:26 PM
i predict that UR will be wrong. . .

BroncoWave
04-23-2020, 05:30 PM

This is always a safe bet!

underrated29
04-23-2020, 06:30 PM

Youve already made that prediction before.

Hawgdriver
04-23-2020, 06:32 PM

Yeah, get some new material dogfish.

dogfish
04-23-2020, 06:38 PM

Yeah, get some new material dogfish.

gotta stick with what's working. . .