PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Drive for Life

GEM
10-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Head on down to Invesco today for Broncos annual blood drive.

8AM-3PM

frauschieze
10-19-2010, 11:34 AM
I wonder if Orton will give blood this year.

:heh:

underrated29
10-19-2010, 12:18 PM
I wonder if Orton will give blood this year.

:heh:

I was going to say the same thing. Maybe we should bump that thread, in honor of it anniversary of greatness!

The Glue Factory
10-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Broncos should hold this during the bye week so that any players that want to participate don't have to worry about a drop in performance for the next game.

pnbronco
10-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Head on down to Invesco today for Broncos annual blood drive.

8AM-3PM

Good for you, thought about it, but then realized it was the day I would get back into town. I'm already feel like I've been run over and then back up on. Glad you were able to help, it's a great cause, hope you got to see a few guys....:salute:

BroncoNut
10-19-2010, 02:18 PM
giving blood has just become too inconvenient for me for instead, I became an organ donor

Lonestar
10-19-2010, 03:39 PM
would love to give but out of town.

Giving blood is a great thing to do. My wife gives as often as she can.

GEM
10-19-2010, 04:44 PM
It used to be pretty cool, we'd have a competition with the Texans. We usually blew them away every year.

I couldn't get down there today. They had a thing on the radio that said you could go into Bonfils anytime and they would give you the ticket to today's event. I tried, but as usual, as soon as they pulled up my blood pressure, they wouldn't let me. Since high school, they have always said that my blood pressure is too low. :( The nurse in high school said that if they attempted to do so, I'd probably pass out in the chair. :lol: I figured that was a one time thing, but every time since, they have said the same thing. Sucks.

I couldn't get down there today, I took too much time off last week with Homecoming week at the high school.

Lonestar
10-19-2010, 05:09 PM
It used to be pretty cool, we'd have a competition with the Texans. We usually blew them away every year.

I couldn't get down there today. They had a thing on the radio that said you could go into Bonfils anytime and they would give you the ticket to today's event. I tried, but as usual, as soon as they pulled up my blood pressure, they wouldn't let me. Since high school, they have always said that my blood pressure is too low. :( The nurse in high school said that if they attempted to do so, I'd probably pass out in the chair. :lol: I figured that was a one time thing, but every time since, they have said the same thing. Sucks.

I couldn't get down there today, I took too much time off last week with Homecoming week at the high school.

Thought you were a little older than HS..:laugh::laugh:

On the other side my wifes BP is or has not been a problem other than chronically cold hands and feet.

GEM
10-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Thought you were a little older than HS..:laugh::laugh:

On the other side my wifes BP is or has not been a problem other than chronically cold hands and feet.

:laugh: My boys' homecoming week. ;) I'm more involved in school now then I was when I went there. :lol: