PDA

View Full Version : The Broncos are a joke

OaklandRaider
10-18-2010, 05:54 PM
You guys look cute sitting at the bottom of the AFC West standings. It's where a second class organization like The Broncos belong. And before somebody tries to be a smartass, and point out that both the Raiders and the Broncos are 2-4, remember that the Raiders have a division win. Meaning that we are ahead of you.The Broncos are now 4-12 since their flukey 6-0 start to the 2009 season, and things don't look to get any better anytime soon.

Your defense is slow, old and nearly every player is past their primes. Your offense is a cheap imitation of the Patriots offense, except that you don't have a HOF Quarterback like Tom Brady to operate it. Kyle Orton may have a lot of passing yards, but most of his yards come in garbage time when the Broncos have already gotten their asses handed to them. Don't let the stats fool you, Kyle Orton is still a second rate Quarterback that wouldn't start on a number of NFL teams.

The Denver Broncos have the worst running game in the NFL. I never thought I would type those words, but it's true. Thanks to Josh McDaniels, he has transformed your beloved Denver Broncos, who use to have 1,000 yard runningbacks nearly every year, into a finesse, soft ass passing team. You know you're running game is bad when you have to bring Tim Tebow's sorry ass off to bench to run it in the redzone. That's how bad things have gotten in Denver.

Oh yeah, and to top it all off, Jay Cutler has led the Bears to the second best record in the NFL while the Donks are about to be 2-5...Dayum. I'd hate to be a Denver fan right about now.

When the Raiders go into Mile High this sunday and win, like we always do, I look forward to reading all the excuses from you guys.

BORDERLINE
10-18-2010, 06:16 PM
damn really. the lowly raiders fans are feling good about there 2-4 record.this is why raiders fans are lame. We are YOUR superbowl. It must really suck tuning in every season since 03 and by november your team is out of the playoff race. number one overall picks , pretty sad. Now that the chiefs are better you guys are bottom feeders once again. Sucks to be a Raiders fan period, not just right now. the 0-5 niners just came up on the great 2-4 raiders. what a joke smh

topscribe
10-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Wow, OR, long time no see! Where you been?

I thought maybe you had started your period . . . :coffee:

-----

atwater27
10-18-2010, 07:17 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2009/01/al-davis-mort-010509-oak.jpg

"I see this young Jason Campbell as a football player like I saw Jim Plunkett. He has everything."

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA

claymore
10-18-2010, 07:33 PM
You guys look cute sitting at the bottom of the AFC West standings. It's where a second class organization like The Broncos belong. And before somebody tries to be a smartass, and point out that both the Raiders and the Broncos are 2-4, remember that the Raiders have a division win. Meaning that we are ahead of you.The Broncos are now 4-12 since their flukey 6-0 start to the 2009 season, and things don't look to get any better anytime soon.

Your defense is slow, old and nearly every player is past their primes. Your offense is a cheap imitation of the Patriots offense, except that you don't have a HOF Quarterback like Tom Brady to operate it. Kyle Orton may have a lot of passing yards, but most of his yards come in garbage time when the Broncos have already gotten their asses handed to them. Don't let the stats fool you, Kyle Orton is still a second rate Quarterback that wouldn't start on a number of NFL teams.

The Denver Broncos have the worst running game in the NFL. I never thought I would type those words, but it's true. Thanks to Josh McDaniels, he has transformed your beloved Denver Broncos, who use to have 1,000 yard runningbacks nearly every year, into a finesse, soft ass passing team. You know you're running game is bad when you have to bring Tim Tebow's sorry ass off to bench to run it in the redzone. That's how bad things have gotten in Denver.

Oh yeah, and to top it all off, Jay Cutler has led the Bears to the second best record in the NFL while the Donks are about to be 2-5...Dayum. I'd hate to be a Denver fan right about now.

When the Raiders go into Mile High this sunday and win, like we always do, I look forward to reading all the excuses from you guys.

Ya but Kyle Norton is on pace to break Marinos record!!!. IN YOUR FACE!

Northman
10-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Lmao.

Nothing better than a Faid fan trying to smack talk when his team sucks just as much ass. hahahahahaha

Devilspawn
10-18-2010, 08:05 PM
damn really. the lowly raiders fans are feling good about there 2-4 record.this is why raiders fans are lame. We are YOUR superbowl.
If that's the case, you've been playing like the Superbowl Broncos of the late 80s.

It must really suck tuning in every season since 03 and by november your team is out of the playoff race.
ok, the Raiders take themselves out the playoff race in October. They take the Broncos out in November. Let's not pretend like Denver's been in the playoffs the last few years themselves and let's not pretend that those Raiders losses late were partially, if not greatly responsible.

number one overall picks , pretty sad. Now that the chiefs are better you guys are bottom feeders once again. Sucks to be a Raiders fan period, not just right now. the 0-5 niners just came up on the great 2-4 raiders. what a joke smh
Weird because the standings show that the Chiefs are better than YOU guys too.

Just don't forget who owns, owns your mind, your feelings, your football lives, your orange essence. This is YOUR Superbowl. It's Raider Week, not Donkey Sunday, remember.
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185489

Devilspawn
10-18-2010, 08:08 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2009/01/al-davis-mort-010509-oak.jpg

"I see this young Jason Campbell as a football player like I saw Jim Plunkett. He has everything."

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA
Unnecessary. :coffee:

Devilspawn
10-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Ya but Kyle Norton is on pace to break Marinos record!!!. IN YOUR FACE!
Ha! Our mediocre QB can be just as good as your's.

OaklandRaider
10-18-2010, 08:23 PM

All Jason Campbell has to do next week is manage the game.

Remember, last year we beat you with studs like Charlie Frye, JP Losman and the great JaMarcus Russell at QB.:lol: Don't remember? I'll help rejog your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QVGuaX6_tQ

We don't need a world beater at QB to whoop some Donkey Ass. You guys suck.:coffee:

NightTrainLayne
10-18-2010, 08:28 PM
It's Raider Week, not Donkey Sunday, remember.
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185489

So you guys call it "Raider Week" as well? :confused:

What do you call the other 14 weeks? Parole appointment week?

weazel
10-18-2010, 08:29 PM

LMAO! thats 10 years of pent up aggression! gawd it must suck to be a raider fan, LOL

NightTrainLayne
10-18-2010, 08:30 PM
All Jason Campbell has to do next week is manage the game.

Remember, last year we beat you with studs like Charlie Frye, JP Losman and the great JaMarcus Russell at QB.:lol: Don't remember? I'll help rejog your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QVGuaX6_tQ

We don't need a world beater at QB to whoop some Donkey Ass. You guys suck.:coffee:

You don't need a world beater? You told us JaMarcus was better than John Elway. .. .get your shit straight.

OaklandRaider
10-18-2010, 08:35 PM
You don't need a world beater? You told us JaMarcus was better than John Elway. .. .get your shit straight.

Find me a quote where I said Russell was better than Elway. You won't find one, because I didn't. More talented does not equal better.

But Russell sure did look like Elway last year when he led us down the field to beat the Broncos, crushing your playoff hopes.

BORDERLINE
10-18-2010, 08:36 PM
ok, the Raiders take themselves out the playoff race in October. They take the Broncos out in November. Let's not pretend like Denver's been in the playoffs the last few years themselves and let's not pretend that those Raiders losses late were partially, if not greatly responsible

no buddy we are in the hunt even with our 4 game losing streaks at the end of the season to get in the playoffs we watch the game with hope to get to the playoffs you guys hope not to be in a position to draft jamarcus russel. I used to hate the raiders now i just feel sorry for you guys. U raiders fans are weak we beat you and you say we were supposed to. You win and act like it's the superbowl. as long as father time "al davis" is calling the shots you guys will stink it up

BORDERLINE
10-18-2010, 08:42 PM
But Russell sure did look like Elway last year when he led us down the field to beat the Broncos, crushing your playoff hopes.

no we could have still got in if we would have beat KC and some other games to go our way. but by then you guys where watchin the game to have a reason to get drunk and wear your holloween costumes well into chrismas and into the new year.;) The Raiders are the Buffalo Bills of the west

Devilspawn
10-18-2010, 08:50 PM
no buddy we are in the hunt even with our 4 game losing streaks at the end of the season to get in the playoffs we watch the game with hope to get to the playoffs
And you don't, so what's the point? You still fail. Hopes dashed.

you guys hope not to be in a position to draft jamarcus russel.
Silence. He OWNS Mile High. He was a bust for the other 15 weeks but in this rivalry, he's a Raider legend. :lol: God you guys suck!

I used to hate the raiders now i just feel sorry for you guys.
1) Hogwash. If so, you wouldn't even sweat hearing it from your Raider friends, as you did the last few years. Sure you felt sorry for them those days, right.

2) No need to feel sorry for us when you have your own problems. I can't tell, are you a McDaniels supporter or hater? Like/hate Slowshon? Neckbeard Fan Club? Fingers crossed with Champ? Watching Alphonso Smith highlights?

U raiders fans are weak we beat you and you say we were supposed to. You win and act like it's the superbowl.
It's funny, because when we beat you, you act like you just lost the Superbowl. So it works both ways.

as long as father time "al davis" is calling the shots you guys will stink it up
No argument.

Day1BroncoFan
10-18-2010, 10:49 PM
At least we lost to a winning team this week. Who'd you guys play again?

See you on Sunday.

Thnikkaman
10-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Hey OR, are you enjoying Asomugha's last year in Oakland?

OaklandRaider
10-18-2010, 11:18 PM
At least we lost to a winning team this week.

Lol, are you really trying to talk smack to me by saying that your loss was more impressive?

Smack yourself for that one.

All that matters is both teams are 2-4, but the Raiders have a win inside the division, meaning that we are ahead of you in the standings.

And this Sunday we are going to embarrass you on your own turf.

OaklandRaider
10-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Hey OR, are you enjoying Asomugha's last year in Oakland?

Last time I checked, the Raiders have an option they can choose to pick up to keep Nnamdi another year.

He'll be a Raider for life unless he is traded, which if he was, it would be for at least two first round picks since he is hands down the best defensive back in the NFL.

Thnikkaman
10-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Hey OR, how much computer time do they let you have at the correctional facility?

KCL
10-18-2010, 11:24 PM
You gotta love DS's smack..:D

Thnikkaman
10-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Last time I checked, the Raiders have an option they can choose to pick up to keep Nnamdi another year.

He'll be a Raider for life unless he is traded, which if he was, it would be for at least two first round picks since he is hands down the best defensive back in the NFL.

So I can get him for a TD Rookie card and a pack of Double Mint Gum?

Sold.

BORDERLINE
10-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Jamarcus a raider legend??? Wonder what they call Ryan Leaf in San Diego???

jhildebrand
10-19-2010, 12:00 AM
I think the Raiders are the definition of a second class organization. They have averaged 5 wins over the last 8 years or whatever.

To call another team second class is rich. Its even more naieve to have standing smack in week 6 :lol:

I guess the first part of bragging rights will be settled this sunday. Something tells me OR wont be around just like last time. :rolleyes:

topscribe
10-19-2010, 12:26 AM
Find me a quote where I said Russell was better than Elway. You won't find one, because I didn't. More talented does not equal better.

I understand. If I had nothing more that a perennially pathetic Raiders team to
root for, I might be as obnoxious as you about it.

But then . . . no, I don't think I would, at that . . . :coffee:

-----

jhildebrand
10-19-2010, 12:29 AM
he is hands down the best defensive back in the NFL.

Not this year he isn't. Several announcers and writers have said as much.

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 01:16 AM
To call another team second class is rich. Its even more naieve to have standing smack in week 6 :lol:

Word of advice. When you are trying to call somebody out for being NAIVE, you should probably make sure you spell the word right. It would help you avoid looking any stupider than you already do being a Broncos fan and all. :coffee:

I guess the first part of bragging rights will be settled this sunday. Something tells me OR wont be around just like last time. :rolleyes:

For the record, I didn't disappear because I was upset that the Raiders lost. I had made a bet with somebody that if the Raiders lose, then I wouldn't post here for a while. The Raiders lost, so I honored the bet that I made.

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Not this year he isn't. Several announcers and writers have said as much.

LOLOLLOLLOL

Then tell me who is better than Nnamdi. I know for sure it isn't the overrated Darrelle Revis, who last time I checked, got beat for a touchdown by a rookie on Sunday. I know it isn't Champ Bailey, who last time I checked, has gotten beat for multiple touchdowns this year including one on Sunday by Braylon Edwards.

The only other cornerback who is even close to Asomugha's level is Brandon Flowers, and he's not really even that close. :coffee:

Educate yourself before you try to come at me with such nonsense the next time, K.

topscribe
10-19-2010, 02:40 AM
LOLOLLOLLOL

Then tell me who is better than Nnamdi. I know for sure it isn't the overrated Darrelle Revis, who last time I checked, got beat for a touchdown by a rookie on Sunday. I know it isn't Champ Bailey, who last time I checked, has gotten beat for multiple touchdowns this year including one on Sunday by Braylon Edwards.

The only other cornerback who is even close to Asomugha's level is Brandon Flowers, and he's not really even that close. :coffee:

Educate yourself before you try to come at me with such nonsense the next time, K.

Since your former hero JaMarcus flopped on you, you had to adopt a new best-in-the-league, right? :lol:

You've got to become a little more secure with yourself, OR . . .

-----

Thnikkaman
10-19-2010, 07:56 AM
LOLOLLOLLOL

Definitely not anyone else on your sorry ass team. We don't know how well Asomugha is when everyone not covered by Asomugha is wide open every play. Choose the path of least resistance.

If Oakland has any hope of getting better, they trade Asomugha today for some draft picks or young prospects.

BroncoNut
10-19-2010, 08:06 AM
I wouldn't say we're quite at the joke level by any means. it takes more than a few seasons to get to that point. I'd certainly say we've been hovering just a little over mediocre the past several years.

jhildebrand
10-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Word of advice. When you are trying to call somebody out for being NAIVE, you should probably make sure you spell the word right. It would help you avoid looking any stupider than you already do being a Broncos fan and all. :coffee:

For the record, I didn't disappear because I was upset that the Raiders lost. I had made a bet with somebody that if the Raiders lose, then I wouldn't post here for a while. The Raiders lost, so I honored the bet that I made.

Grammar smack. Nice reach. I type faster than your tiny pea brain thinks. I don't personally care to proof read and spell check all of my posts.

Since we are playing grammar smack, kiddo, I think you were thinking of 'more stupid.' :lol:

Taking advice from a Raider fan would be like getting a geography lesson from Miss Teen Carolina.

jhildebrand
10-19-2010, 09:47 AM
LOLOLLOLLOL

Nnamdi has been beat several times this year. You can knock Champ all you want but the fact remains Nnamdi isn't even on Champ's level this year. Another fact is Champ has done it far longer.

Just because you go to bed every night with a Nnamdi fat head on the ceiling above your bed doesn't make him the best in the league at this point.

A word of advice, even though you are a typical Raider fan (not amongst the likes of Marine Raider or Devil), a quick peek at the stat line might make or break your argument. Nnamdi has less Passes Defended, less INT's, less tackles.

Go on with your "he is better because I said so argument." :rolleyes:

MNPatsFan
10-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Just don't forget who owns, owns your mind, your feelings, your football lives, your orange essence. This is YOUR Superbowl. It's Raider Week, not Donkey Sunday, remember.
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185489Just don't forget who owns, owns the Faiders top 5 first round pick in the upcoming draft . . . . . The Patriots!!!;)

Let's Go Broncos!!!!:elefant:

topscribe
10-19-2010, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't say we're quite at the joke level by any means. it takes more than a few seasons to get to that point. I'd certainly say we've been hovering just a little over mediocre the past several years.

As opposed to the Raiders, who have been hovering somewhere under mediocre? :laugh:

-----

rcsodak
10-19-2010, 10:15 AM
The Braiders will be on the sidelines midway thru the 3rd qtr wondering why the hell the game wasnt called at HT. Getting blasted 28-3, with no passing game and the runners getting blasted at the LOS will make for an ugly final qtr + 1/2. Sure hope you have other games to watch. :coffee:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Devilspawn
10-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Just don't forget who owns, owns the Faiders top 5 first round pick in the upcoming draft . . . . . The Patriots!!!;)

Top 5 my arse. Just sell it for more camera equipment.
Seymour will be a better investment. Raiders don't draft well early so more power to you.

BORDERLINE
10-19-2010, 10:45 AM

All that matters is both teams are 2-4, but the Raiders have a win inside the division, meaning that we are ahead of you in the standings.

Really that's lame OR. Ahead becouse we haven't played a division opponent GTFOH. You lame fans soak up any glimmer of hope don't you??? I understand you forgot how it feels to be in second in the division, so even with a losing records you feel good. that's LAME

BORDERLINE
10-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Top 5 my arse.
what makes you think otherwise your amazing 2-4 record. The fact that a 0-5 SF team smacked u up???

Devilspawn
10-19-2010, 11:12 AM
what makes you think otherwise your amazing 2-4 record. The fact that a 0-5 SF team smacked u up???
Yeah genius, a 2-4 record gives you a top-5 pick.

What's so stupid is that you don't see that the Broncos are a 2-4 team. Am I wrong? What are you relying on, the future? Talk to us about NOW. You guys suck so bad you have to pretend you're miles ahead in the standings. :laugh:

Devilspawn
10-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Ok, tell us about your 4 losses and how it makes you feel good that you lost to whoever. Can't wait to hear this one.

BORDERLINE
10-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Yeah genius, a 2-4 record gives you a top-5 pick.

What's so stupid is that you don't see that the Broncos are a 2-4 team. Am I wrong? What are you relying on, the future? Talk to us about NOW. You guys suck so bad you have to pretend you're miles ahead in the standings. :laugh:

NO i look at facts how many top 10 picks have the raiders had in the past 6 years??? so please give it up. You sucked before , You suck now , And you will suck Later. I Can't remember the last time the Broncos had the top pick in the draft or a top 5 pick at that, but you can. We are not miles ahead but your buddy OR believes you are:laugh:

BORDERLINE
10-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Ok, tell us about your 4 losses and how it makes you feel good that you lost to whoever. Can't wait to hear this one.

we lost to four nfl teams:tsk:. yeah not so happy about those:mad:

Day1BroncoFan
10-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Lol, are you really trying to talk smack to me by saying that your loss was more impressive?

And this Sunday we are going to embarrass you on your own turf.

I guess if the truth hurts you just discount it then. Look at who you lost to again. What did you do beside kick a few field goals. You have no smack to use but you come here with your weak junk.

Your team is a joke and so is your weak line of garbage you call smack. Come back when you have something worth while to use.

Take your toilet organization back to the black hole it came from.

:lol:

:coffee:

:elefant:

Day1BroncoFan
10-19-2010, 02:50 PM
And another thing, I bet we don't see you for another year after this Sunday's game. :nod:

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Nnamdi has less Passes Defended, less INT's, less tackles.

This right here tells me that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to cornerbacks.

If a cornerback has a lot of tackles, it means they are getting BEAT down the field and have to tackle the receiver.

Nnamdi doesn't have a lot of tackles, because he never gets thrown at because he is busy shutting down the opponent's best receiver.

You have just been educated.

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Just don't forget who owns, owns the Faiders top 5 first round pick in the upcoming draft . . . . . The Patriots!!!;)

The Patriots suck at drafting.

Even if you do get a top 5 pick from, you won't do anything with it.

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Really that's lame OR. Ahead becouse we haven't played a division opponent GTFOH. You lame fans soak up any glimmer of hope don't you??? I understand you forgot how it feels to be in second in the division, so even with a losing records you feel good. that's LAME

Hey kid, I don't make up the divisional standings. How is it lame when I am saying something that is fact?

The Raiders have a division win, the Broncos don't. Which means we are ahead of you.

Deal with it. :coffee:

sanluis
10-19-2010, 04:32 PM
If the Raiders lose to the friggin' Broncos on Sunday, then I'm done with this site.

You lost, and yet...you are back...WTF??!!!

atwater27
10-19-2010, 06:16 PM
you lost, and yet...you are back...wtf??!!!

owned.

Devilspawn
10-19-2010, 06:49 PM
NO i look at facts how many top 10 picks have the raiders had in the past 6 years??? so please give it up. You sucked before , You suck now , And you will suck Later. I Can't remember the last time the Broncos had the top pick in the draft or a top 5 pick at that, but you can. We are not miles ahead but your buddy OR believes you are:laugh:
you're not ahead. That's the point.

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick, yet today, those middle round picks lead you to 2-4 and talks of going nowhere fast.

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick, yet the last 4 years you missed the playoffs. 1 playoff win in 11 years is what these draft picks will give you?

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick yet with your top picks, you let guys like Jarvis Moss, with all 30 of his tackles in his career, infect the roster. Guys like Knowshon 3 Point Moreno... 3 point as in average per carry and what the Broncos settle for when he touches the ball.

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick yet you split with the Raiders the last few years. Your orange colored glasses seemed to block out that fact.

Alphonso Smith just got another pick. :laugh:

I know what the Raiders' problems are. You seem to forget you root for the Broncos. Now go back to NFL.com and loop that pass interference call that choked away the Jets game, cry about it in this here forum and chant long live Al Davis to soothe your pathetic hyde.

You're a borderline good smack talker, but dude, polish it up.

EMB6903
10-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Broncos are 2-4 playing the Jags, Colts, Seahawks, Titans, Jets, and Ravens...

I'd say 3 of those 6 teams are locks for the playoffs (Jets, Colts, Ravens)

Have the Raiders come close to playing a contender like that? I mean I know you got killed week 1 in Tennessee (Broncos went to Nashville to win) but thats it.

Hell the Niners finally got a win, Thank Oakland!

BORDERLINE
10-19-2010, 07:16 PM
you're not ahead. That's the point.

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick, yet today, those middle round picks lead you to 2-4 and talks of going nowhere fast.

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick, yet the last 4 years you missed the playoffs. 1 playoff win in 11 years is what these draft picks will give you?

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick yet with your top picks, you let guys like Jarvis Moss, with all 30 of his tackles in his career, infect the roster. Guys like Knowshon 3 Point Moreno... 3 point as in average per carry and what the Broncos settle for when he touches the ball.

You can't remember the last time the Broncos had a Top 5 pick yet you split with the Raiders the last few years. Your orange colored glasses seemed to block out that fact.

We compete every year well into december unlike the raiders.

And with all those high picks the raiders have drafted , high priced free agents, you still picking top 10 the next year and the year after that.

Don't you talk about our draft picks , when Al Davis drafted Jamarcus Russell i tought Ryan leaf was the worst pick but no the Raiders have to show the chargers up somehow. And you bashing Moreno, ok but he did no worse than McFadden in his first year.

My orange glasses block out uv rays & BS. Your Black Hole colored Shades leave you blind to reality.

Dreadnought
10-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Only fans of respectable franchises get to make fun of the Broncos. Gamechanger/Dr. Velcro can do it. The Pats trolls have that right. It pisses me off, but their records over the past decade say they have been the better teams.

Raiders fans are restricted to making fun of...wait, it will come to me...maybe the Lions. Maybe. I would have said the Browns, but the Browns were actually pretty good in '07, so even they are better than the Raiders.

Shazam!
10-19-2010, 08:14 PM
I guarantee at about 7:00 Sunday night the LSD-induced OP wont be showing up here.

jhildebrand
10-19-2010, 09:14 PM
This right here tells me that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to cornerbacks.

If a cornerback has a lot of tackles, it means they are getting BEAT down the field and have to tackle the receiver.

Nnamdi doesn't have a lot of tackles, because he never gets thrown at because he is busy shutting down the opponent's best receiver.

Pathetic!

Champ has more tackles because he is a more complete cornerback. You did see the first tackle of the Jets game right? :confused:

Call me when Nnamdi is as well rounded as Champ especially in run support. Champ stays on the other team's #1 WR regardless of what side of the field they are lining up on. Nnamdi doesn't. I could school you all day on this but it would get massively boring. Nnamdi is a great CB but he is having a subpar year (for his standards) thus far.

More Football 101 at your service

broncogirl7
10-19-2010, 09:20 PM
This is why we will slaughter the Faiders...0-3 for Road Games...LOL! See you in Denver!!! Prepare for your demise!!!!

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 10:12 PM
You lost, and yet...you are back...WTF??!!!

Sorry Charger Fan, I can't hear you. You may need to speak louder because you are in the cellar of the AFC West.

2-4, and 0-2 in the division. Damn. Didn't Norv Turner say that this was his best team he's ever had? LMAO so much for that.

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Pathetic!

Champ has more tackles because he is a more complete cornerback. You did see the first tackle of the Jets game right? :confused:

Call me when Nnamdi is as well rounded as Champ especially in run support. Champ stays on the other team's #1 WR regardless of what side of the field they are lining up on. Nnamdi doesn't. I could school you all day on this but it would get massively boring. Nnamdi is a great CB but he is having a subpar year (for his standards) thus far.

LOL.

Dude, this is my last post on this subject since you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I will leave you with this stat.

Champ Bailey has already given up 2-3 touchdowns this year alone. Nnamdi has given up 1 touchdown...the last three years combined

If that doesn't tell you who's the better cornerback is, then I don't know what to tell ya bro.

Devilspawn
10-19-2010, 10:22 PM
No, you FADE well December every year. 2006, 2008, 2009 historic chokes at that. You know this of course but somehow you seem to think it didn't happen because the Raiders exist.

And with all those high picks the raiders have drafted , high priced free agents, you still picking top 10 the next year and the year after that.

Don't you talk about our draft picks , when Al Davis drafted Jamarcus Russell i tought Ryan leaf was the worst pick but no the Raiders have to show the chargers up somehow. And you bashing Moreno, ok but he did no worse than McFadden in his first year.
McFadden's first year is long gone. Prior to his injury, he was the third best back in the league. Moreno may be the third best Bronco back. McFadden's a dual threat. Moreno's a threat to turn a 2nd and 6 into a 3rd and 5.

And I can see why OR touted Russell's potential. It was rarely shown, but always shown in front of your faces. Biggest NFL bust, Mile High Legend. Ryan Leaf can't say that. You asked if we tried to show up the Chargers: Yes.

My orange glasses block out uv rays & BS. Your Black Hole colored Shades leave you blind to reality.
This is where, among other places, you fail.

Show me a post where I lied, denied or stretched the truth. You dodge, weave and hold your breath with lines like "Don't you talk about our draft picks" :lol: thinking you don't have problems, like, right now. GLARING problems that show why your record is just the same. Too bad your glasses can't block your own BS. Can't say shit about Jarvis Moss, can you? He's the Darius Heyward Bey of your defense, except taken a little lower, which is what makes you sleep better at night, of course.

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 10:23 PM

You compete every year only to collapse in a pathetic fashion.

Two of the biggest collapses in NFL history for the Broncos in back to back seasons. It's funny watching Bronco fans get their hopes up, thinking they are about to go to the playoffs. Only to watch the Broncos crash and burn, and lose game after game after game. :lol:

OaklandRaider
10-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Only fans of respectable franchises get to make fun of the Broncos. Gamechanger/Dr. Velcro can do it. The Pats trolls have that right. It pisses me off, but their records over the past decade say they have been the better teams.

Since the Broncos have hired Josh McDaniels, everybody and I mean EVERYBODY makes fun of you guys.

You guys used to be one of the most steady franchises in the NFL, rarely had any controversy with ShanaTan as your coach.

Now, it's like a Jerry Springer epidsode every offseason with Josh McLOL as your head coach.

Devilspawn
10-19-2010, 10:33 PM
You just contradicted yourself there. The Raiders had more success than the Broncos this past decade, am I wrong? The Broncos have how many playoff wins in the last 11 years? With ALL those wins and it got you to what? No, let's make it easier for you and narrow it down to the last 7 years. The Raiders have had their futility during this period and the franchise can STILL say they had more success this past decade? Plenty of time to capitalize. Did you?

Go on and back peddle, I'll wait.

Raiders fans are restricted to making fun of...wait, it will come to me...maybe the Lions. Maybe. I would have said the Browns, but the Browns were actually pretty good in '07, so even they are better than the Raiders.
I can't remember who won our last game. Why don't you tell us.

Then tell Raiders fans, Browns fans and Lions fans how your playoff games turned out the last four last years. We'd love to hear from your experience on the matter.

jhildebrand
10-19-2010, 10:46 PM
LOL.

Dude, this is my last post on this subject since you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I will leave you with this stat.

Clearly that is your only defense. :lol: Sad. Why not tackle the points I gave you.

Sure, tackles by a cb and especially Smean they COULD be getting beat. It doesn't speak however to a team's D line or LB'ers.

But go ahead and insist without substance that you are right :rolleyes:

Champ Bailey has already given up 2-3 touchdowns this year alone. Nnamdi has given up 1 touchdown...the last three years combined

Link? Article? Proof of any kind? I recall Rivers beating Nnamdi for a TD just last year :lol: Are you insisting that was the only one? :confused:

If that doesn't tell you who's the better cornerback is, then I don't know what to tell ya bro.

Again Nnamdi is great and has more longevity at this point. But to argue he is better and has been better than Champ is silly. Champ has done it for longer and has less around him at the moment.

Keep trying. I guess we wont see if your team loses this weekend even though you are already back again.

MNPatsFan
10-20-2010, 10:10 AM

Even if you do get a top 5 pick from, you won't do anything with it.WOW, a Raiders fan has no grounds for saying any other team in the NFL, except for the Lions under Matt Millen, sucks at drafting. Let's review the stellar Raiders first round picks since 2001:

2001: Derrick Gibson - Bust
2002: Phillip Buchanon and Napoleon Harris Mediocre players with the Raiders
2003: Nnamdi Asomugha - top flight CB
2004: Robert Gallery - Bust as a tackle and so so as a guard
2005: Fabian Washington - Bust to mediocre player with Raiders
2006: Michael Huff - serviceable safety
2007: JaMarcus Russell - BIGGEST BUST for #1 overall pick EVER!!!
2008: Darren McFadden - Serviceable back similar to Maroney
2009: Darrius Heyward-Bey - Bust
2010: Rolando McClain - Very good pick so far

Now the Patriots:

2001: Richard Seymour - Multiple All-Pro selections
2002: Daniel Graham - Very good blocking TE with receiving ability
2003: Ty Warren - Very Good defensive end
2004: Vince Wilfork and Benjamin Watson
2005: Logan Mankins - Multiple All-Pro selections
2006: Laurence Maroney - Serviceable back similar to McFadden
2007: Brandon Meriweather - All Pro
2008: Jerod Mayo - Very good pick so far, young rising stud LB
2009: Patrick Chung - Good to very good pick so far
2010: Devin McCourty - Good to very good pick so far

The Patriots have clearly NOT sucked in their drafting, especially when compared with the Raiders ineptitude!!;)

The Patriots will gladly take the Raiders 1st round pick in the upcoming draft, which is presently a top 10 pick and probably will be a top 5 pick by the end of the season. You should be thankful the Patriots have that pick because that means Al Davis can't f*** up the pick and make the Faiders the laughing stock of the NFL again with his draft pick of some player who has amazing speed, but is projected to go in rounds 4 or later.:laugh::laugh:

Devilspawn
10-20-2010, 10:20 AM
WOW, a Raiders fan has no grounds for saying any other team in the NFL, except for the Lions under Matt Millen, sucks at drafting. Let's review the stellar Raiders first round picks since 2001:

2001: Derrick Gibson - Bust
2002: Phillip Buchanon and Napoleon Harris Mediocre players with the Raiders
2003: Nnamdi Asomugha - top flight CB
2004: Robert Gallery - Bust as a tackle and so so as a guard
2005: Fabian Washington - Bust to mediocre player with Raiders
2006: Michael Huff - serviceable safety
2007: JaMarcus Russell - BIGGEST BUST for #1 overall pick EVER!!!
2008: Darren McFadden - Serviceable back similar to Maroney
2009: Darrius Heyward-Bey - Bust
2010: Rolando McClain - Very good pick so far

Now the Patriots:

2001: Richard Seymour - Multiple All-Pro selections
2002: Daniel Graham - Very good blocking TE with receiving ability
2003: Ty Warren - Very Good defensive end
2004: Vince Wilfork and Benjamin Watson
2005: Logan Mankins - Multiple All-Pro selections

The Patriots have clearly NOT sucked in their drafting, especially when compared with the Raiders ineptitude!!;)

The Patriots will gladly take the Raiders 1st round pick in the upcoming draft, which is presently a top 10 pick and probably will be a top 5 pick by the end of the season. You should be thankful the Patriots have that pick because that means Al Davis can't f*** up the pick and make the Faiders the laughing stock of the NFL again with his draft pick of some player who has amazing speed, but is projected to go in rounds 4 or later.:laugh::laugh:

East set up huh.

The Raiders are actually solid in middle rounds, the problem being the linemen they choose. Most of our best players are middle round, which is why I wasn't joking when I said more power to you with that pick.

The line about "projection" is true, we took two guys in the later rounds (Jacoby Ford, Bruce Campbell) that we may have taken in the 1st and second. Instead we took McClain and Lamaar Houston, solid picks so far.

About Heyward-Bey, whatever. :lol: I wanted Maclin or Harvin.

Anyway, I gare-on-tee it won't be a Top-5 or Top-10 pick. Maybe 12-15.

Oh yeah, one of those guys would've been on our roster today but I heard you guys wanted our Bush. No chance in hell.

MNPatsFan
10-20-2010, 10:33 AM
East set up huh.

The Raiders are actually solid in middle rounds, the problem being the linemen they choose. Most of our best players are middle round, which is why I wasn't joking when I said more power to you with that pick.

The line about "projection" is true, we took two guys in the later rounds (Jacoby Ford, Bruce Campbell) that we may have taken in the 1st and second. Instead we took McClain and Lamaar Houston, solid picks so far.

About Heyward-Bey, whatever. :lol: I wanted Maclin or Harvin.

Oh yeah, one of those guys would've been on our roster today but I heard you guys wanted our Bush. No chance in hell.Have to admit I didn't even look at or compare any picks after the 1st round because that isn't the pick the Pats hold and OR implied/stated the Pats sucked at drafting in the 1st round when he said the Pats could have the top 5-10 pick because they suck at drafting.

I am very impressed with McClain and am wondering who actually made that pick because it couldn't have been Al Davis.:laugh:

I highly doubt the pick will be lower than the 10th pick in the first round, but we will just have to watch and see.;)

I am rooting for your team to go 0-10 the rest of the season.:elefant:

Day1BroncoFan
10-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Since the Broncos have hired Josh McDaniels, everybody and I mean EVERYBODY makes fun of you guys.

You guys used to be one of the most steady franchises in the NFL, rarely had any controversy with ShanaTan as your coach.

Now, it's like a Jerry Springer epidsode every offseason with Josh McLOL as your head coach.

You do realize that the radahs fit this post way better than the Broncos don't you? :nod:

It's been that way for several years now in case you haven't noticed. :coffee:

BORDERLINE
10-20-2010, 01:17 PM
No, you FADE well December every year. 2006, 2008, 2009 historic chokes at that. You know this of course but somehow you seem to think it didn't happen because the Raiders exist.

McFadden's first year is long gone. Prior to his injury, he was the third best back in the league. Moreno may be the third best Bronco back. McFadden's a dual threat. Moreno's a threat to turn a 2nd and 6 into a 3rd and 5.

And I can see why OR touted Russell's potential. It was rarely shown, but always shown in front of your faces. Biggest NFL bust, Mile High Legend. Ryan Leaf can't say that. You asked if we tried to show up the Chargers: Yes.

Show me a post where I lied, denied or stretched the truth. You dodge, weave and hold your breath with lines like "Don't you talk about our draft picks" :lol: thinking you don't have problems, like, right now. GLARING problems that show why your record is just the same. Too bad your glasses can't block your own BS. Can't say shit about Jarvis Moss, can you? He's the Darius Heyward Bey of your defense, except taken a little lower, which is what makes you sleep better at night, of course.

OK we fade well into december, while the raiders are out of it by the start of november, but it's the same right, since both of us din't make the playoffs we are equall, sure keep thinking that.

what has Mcfadden done in his time in the NFL. nothing yet and his first year is long gone right???

Brian Griese beat the Raiders at there home turf in 2000, while he played with a seperated shoulder for almost all of the game. Yeah great game but i would never call him a legend againts the raiders. I guess you guys throw that type of title around like you do head coaches.

And ok Jarvis Moss is a bust Hayward-Bey is a bust. Except there was Crabtree sitting at 10 and most if not all the insiders considered him the better WR. But since your owner is trying to build a team to go nowhere fast he chose Heyward-Bey.And by drafting J.Russell the raiders are excluded from talking about other teams draft picks ,With that one being the most expensive all in and out worst pick in NFL History

BORDERLINE
10-20-2010, 01:22 PM

What event in recent history makes you believe it won't be????Please tell:coffee:

underrated29
10-20-2010, 02:04 PM
You compete every year only to collapse in a pathetic fashion.

Two of the biggest collapses in NFL history for the Broncos in back to back seasons. It's funny watching Bronco fans get their hopes up, thinking they are about to go to the playoffs. Only to watch the Broncos crash and burn, and lose game after game after game. :lol:

Lets revisit this post come the 2nd time our teams meet. (week 14 i think)

SR
10-20-2010, 04:02 PM
LOLOLLOLLOL

Didn't Charles Woodson win the Defensive Player of the Year award last year? Just sayin'.

SR
10-20-2010, 04:05 PM

Not really. Darelle Revis and Champ make a lot of plays against running backs rushing outside of the tackles and catching balls in the flat. Nnamdi is a hell of a cover corner, but doesn't contribute near as much against the run as Champ and Revis do. And I'd hardly call anything you type on this message board an education.

SR
10-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Pathetic!

In all fairness, for years Champ stayed exclusively on the defensive left side of the field, regardless of who lined up there.

SR
10-20-2010, 04:10 PM

The Raiders have been a pretty steady team over the past seven or eight years too. Congrats to that OR! :beer:

SR
10-20-2010, 04:12 PM

You really think the Raiders will finish .500 and be able to draft 12-15? Realistically, I don't see that happening. I see them picking around 8-10.

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 04:46 PM

Look at your drafts from 2006 onward. They are crappy compared to what the Patriots did early on in the decade.

AND LMAO @ You saying that Laurence Maroney is a similar back to McFadden. You should slap yourself for typing such nonsense. Darren McFadden is one of the more talented runningbacks to enter the league in the last 10 years. He just has a problem with injuries. Laurence Maroney is a bust. Denver fans will tell you that he sucks.

Brandon Merriweather is not an all-pro. Sure he made the pro bowl last year, but it's a popularity contest, it's why guys like Vince Young make the probowl.

And last time I checked, players who are all pro don't get benched ----> http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2010-10-02/belichick-benches-safety-brandon-meriweather

Jerod Mayo is a solid LBer, but he was not worth a top 10 pick. I could rank about 10 MLB/ILB that are better than Mayo right now. The only reason he won DROY is because it was a weak defensive draft class. Mayo is good, but nothing special.

And it's funny how you listed all of the Raiders busted draft picks, but didn't list the Patriots. What about Chad Jackson? You traded up in the second round and took him over Greg Jennings. Terrence Wheatley? Shawn Crable? Kevin Oconnell? Ron Brace?

Patrick Chung, and Devin McCourty I will give you, but besides that, the Patriots have been really mediocre at drafting over the last 5 years.

You guys are always trading back and acquiring picks from everybody, but have very little to show for it.

SR
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM
No one anyone says will be right in your book because you're the all knowing football guru. In your book, everything Oakland Raiders is greater than anything else in the NFL. Sad really.

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Didn't Charles Woodson win the Defensive Player of the Year award last year? Just sayin'.

Charles Woodson makes a lot of plays, but I can tell you from his days in Oakland, he also gives up a lot of big plays. He is good, but he is not shutdown like Revis, Nnamdi and Brandon Flowers are.

He also has been very underwhelming this year, and has given up several touchdowns.

SR
10-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Funny you don't mention Champ Bailey in your list of shut down corners. Pretty bias eh?

As ass backwards as some of your logic is, if you fail to acknowledge Champ Bailey as one of the best CBs in the league who has been doing it longer and more consistently than ANYONE on your list, then you're flat out dumb.

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
And ok Jarvis Moss is a bust Hayward-Bey is a bust. Except there was Crabtree sitting at 10 and most if not all the insiders considered him the better WR. But since your owner is trying to build a team to go nowhere fast he chose Heyward-Bey.And by drafting J.Russell the raiders are excluded from talking about other teams draft picks ,With that one being the most expensive all in and out worst pick in NFL History

Donkey fans should not be talking about busted draft picks.

You have had quite a few the last few years.

Jarvis Moss has like 30 career tackles..Nuff said. Slowshon Moreno is not a good player, and has very little upside. Robert Ayers, the guy you selected over Clay Matthews, has one career sack. Alphonso Smith, the guy you traded a first round pick for, is a baller....but not for Denver, but for Detroit.:lol: You drafted a TE in the second round that hardly gets playing time.

And Tim Tebow, the guy that is supposed to be your franchise QB, is a underwear model.

So lets not talk about busted Draft picks, K bronco fans?

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Funny you don't mention Champ Bailey in your list of shut down corners. Pretty bias eh?

As ass backwards as some of your logic is, if you fail to acknowledge Champ Bailey as one of the best CBs in the league who has been doing it longer and more consistently than ANYONE on your list, then you're flat out dumb.

If this were still 2007, then yes, Champ Bailey would've probably cracked my list.

But since the year is 2010, and Champ Bailey is way past his prime, he doesn't make it.

Is he still good? Yes. Should he be mentioned in the same sentence as Nnamdi and Revis? Erm No.

If he was so good, and so shutdown, why did the Broncos not want to give him a contract extension? Maybe they see what I see....

Ravage!!!
10-20-2010, 05:08 PM
If this were still 2007, then yes, Champ Bailey would've probably cracked my list.

But since the year is 2010, and Champ Bailey is way past his prime, he doesn't make it.

Is he still good? Yes. Should he be mentioned in the same sentence as Nnamdi and Revis? Erm No.

If he was so good, and so shutdown, why did the Broncos not want to give him a contract extension? Maybe they see what I see....

How many TD passes did Champ give up last season?

atwater27
10-20-2010, 07:00 PM

Dude! Does that avy really say greatest of all time in the same picture as a dime a dozen raiders corner? LMMFAO!!!:elefant:

atwater27
10-20-2010, 07:02 PM

What the **** is a nnamdi? That may be the stupidest ******* name I have ever heard. ever. And don't get me started on her last name.

jhildebrand
10-20-2010, 07:11 PM
I know so little yet I am the one trying to claim the Broncos are a second class organization.

/thread

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 07:20 PM
How many TD passes did Champ give up last season?

One, but he still gave up double the amount yards and catches that Nnamdi gave up.

He has already given up two of three touchdowns this season alone as well, so please, I don't want to hear about him being on the same level as Nnamdi. Frankly it's disrespectful....:coffee:

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 07:27 PM
What the **** is a nnamdi? That may be the stupidest ******* name I have ever heard. ever. And don't get me started on her last name.

LMAO

So now we're smacking about names? Really Bronco fans is that what it's come too?

I win. :lol::lol:

Day1BroncoFan
10-20-2010, 07:33 PM
LMAO

So now we're smacking about names? Really Bronco fans is that what it's come too?

You only win in your dreams... sort of like the team you root for. :whoo::bike::laugh:

atwater27
10-20-2010, 07:41 PM
LMAO

Look! She declared herself the winner! :laugh:

jhildebrand
10-20-2010, 07:56 PM
LMAO

Says the person that resorts to grammar smack. :lol:

I believe you meant to say
...is that what it's come to?

Coming from the guy who says stupider and questioned my intelligence, you aren't looking too good right now.

silkamilkamonico
10-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Darren McFadden is one of the more talented runningbacks to enter the league in the last 10 years. He just has a problem with injuries.

LMAO

Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Jamal Charles, Steven Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Ronnie Brown, and a plethora of other RB's are all more talented, and better, than Darren McFadden and his glass gina.

McFadden isn't even the most talented RB in his own division.

That sound you just heard was Darren mcFadden's glass gina breaking....again.

Devilspawn
10-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Call me when Nnamdi is as well rounded as Champ especially in run support.
Nnamdi is a sure fire tackler. He's actually one of the better tackling corners in the game.

atwater27
10-20-2010, 08:03 PM
OaklandFaider has just been.......

TRIPLE OWNED!!

KCL
10-20-2010, 08:04 PM
You guys are always trading back and acquiring picks from everybody, but have very little to show for it.

3 SB Championships in 4 years...that's very little? :rolleyes:

Devilspawn
10-20-2010, 08:07 PM
You really think the Raiders will finish .500 and be able to draft 12-15? Realistically, I don't see that happening. I see them picking around 8-10.
Quite frankly, yes. More so on the NFL in general.

What event in recent history makes you believe it won't be????Please tell:coffee:
As in this year? We're 3-3 if Janikowski doesn't have a bad game. That's football, but this team COULD get to 8-8 or better.

Dzone
10-20-2010, 08:11 PM
I dont care if people from california are die hard raider fans, but what is up with native coloradoans who are raider fanatics? Lets face it, it is strictly to get attention...maybe they didnt get held enough when they were a baby

claymore
10-20-2010, 08:13 PM
I dont care if people from california are die hard raider fans, but what is up with native coloradoans who are raider fanatics? Lets face it, it is strictly to get attention...maybe they didnt get held enough when they were a baby

Its mostly the mexicans that immigrated from California.

Devilspawn
10-20-2010, 08:29 PM
OK we fade well into december, while the raiders are out of it by the start of november, but it's the same right, since both of us din't make the playoffs we are equall, sure keep thinking that.
Aha so NOW it's the same for us? What was your original point? Nice way to hammer it home.

what has Mcfadden done in his time in the NFL. nothing yet and his first year is long gone right???
I never said he did. But when he's on the field, especially this year, I'm confident that he can help the team because of his running and catching ability. He's injury prone, that's tough, when healthy he's shown he can be damn good. Heck why argue this, I like BOTH our backs. I'm sure you're happy with at least two of your backs, right?

Brian Griese beat the Raiders at there home turf in 2000, while he played with a seperated shoulder for almost all of the game. Yeah great game but i would never call him a legend againts the raiders. I guess you guys throw that type of title around like you do head coaches.
Really? :lol:

Brian Griese's failure as The Next Elway has nothing to do with his career in the NFL as a whole, which was FAR better than Russell's.

In the NFL for 11 years with a winning record, is that right? Yes it is.

Wasn't he the QB of a playoff team THAT YEAR? Yes he was.

And didn't Griese make the Pro Bowl THAT YEAR? Yes he did.

So let me get this straight. You're telling us that losing to Pro Bowler Brian Griese in a year we went to the Conference Championship equals losing to arguably the biggest bust of all time two years in a row when your fighting for that playoff spot for both those years, which is around the time you said your team's in it. Since the Raiders had a bye and the Conference Title Game at home that year regardless, Griese's gutsy performance didn't do anything except give you a desperate attempt at defending getting spanked by the biggest bust of all time.

Brian Griese, WOW! :lol: I can't even give you points for trying. He was good for some years in his NFL career. Russell was good for some WEEKS in his NFL career. I mean dude flew out of a phone booth for the winning drive before changing back to Bust Kent. Ok ok ok I won't say he's a Raider legend in our rival. He's a Mile High Legend. That's more fitting. Just close the chapter on Russell, for your sake.

The Raiders can talk about other teams' draft picks when they fail with them. When the Broncos set the gold standard, I'll give them props. I wouldn't be shocked if Boller and Heyward Bey have career games this Sunday. Recent history shows it's more likely than not.

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Says the person that resorts to grammar smack. :lol:

I believe you meant to say

Coming from the guy who says stupider and questioned my intelligence, you aren't looking too good right now.

Yeah...Whatever, kid.

Here's another word of advice: When you have a signature of a player from your favorite team, you usually want to have a picture of GOOD players.

Instead you have a signature of two draft BUSTS in Slowshon "2.7 YPC" Moreno, and Robert "1.5 career sacks" Ayers.

You don't see me with a siggy of Darrius Heyward-Bey, now do you? I'm just trying to help you out...:coffee:

jhildebrand
10-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Nnamdi is a sure fire tackler. He's actually one of the better tackling corners in the game.

I don't question his tackling. I am simply stating that I have yet to see Nnamdi used in run support as much as Champ!

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 08:49 PM
LMAO

Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Jamal Charles, Steven Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Ronnie Brown, and a plethora of other RB's are all more talented, and better, than Darren McFadden and his glass gina.

McFadden isn't even the most talented RB in his own division.

That sound you just heard was Darren mcFadden's glass gina breaking....again.

McFadden was regarded as the best player in his draft, and was being compared to Erick Dickerson and Marcus Allen.

He absolutely destroyed the SEC in college, and was robbed of two heisman trophies.

The guy was one of the best runningback prospects...probably ever. So yes, I am correct when I say he was one of the more talented RBs to enter the NFL in the last ten years. There are only about two guys that you listed that can even compare to McFadden in terms of Talent, and that's Adrian Peterson and Steven Jackson.

And you say Jamaal Charles and Lesean McCoy are more talented than McFadden? ahahahahahaha Child Please.

OaklandRaider
10-20-2010, 08:52 PM
3 SB Championships in 4 years...that's very little? :rolleyes:

Once again Chief Fan, try to keep up.:lol:

I stated that the Patriots have very little to show for their drafts in the last five or so years.

EMB6903
10-20-2010, 09:22 PM

I stated that the Patriots have very little to show for their drafts in the last five or so years.

And its still a dream team compared to the players the Raiders have drafted.

jhildebrand
10-20-2010, 09:22 PM

They have more than a Heyward Bey and Russell that for sure.

In fact they had JaMarcus Russell v1.0 also known as Rohan Davey :lol:

SR
10-20-2010, 09:41 PM

So then by your logic, players should never make the HOF.

Any NFL analyst or "expert" (I use quotes because you consider yourself an "expert", yet you're from here to the moon away from being such) will tell you Champ is in the top 10 CBs to wear cleats. If he played for the Raiders, I'd say the same thing. A great player is a great player, period, all bias and hatred aside.

Oh hey! This is funny. Remember before the season started when you were touting Jason Campbell as Oakland's Super Bowl ticket? I thought that was funny, so I brought it up.

SR
10-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Quite frankly, yes. More so on the NFL in general.

As in this year? We're 3-3 if Janikowski doesn't have a bad game. That's football, but this team COULD get to 8-8 or better.

IF. But you're 2-4 with a pretty brutal schedule. Oakland is at the bottom looking up and I don't see it changing. I see another 6-10, 7-9 is season for the Raiders.

SR
10-20-2010, 09:47 PM
McFadden was regarded as the best player in his draft, and was being compared to Erick Dickerson and Marcus Allen.

He absolutely destroyed the SEC in college, and was robbed of two heisman trophies.

The guy was one of the best runningback prospects...probably ever. So yes, I am correct when I say he was one of the more talented RBs to enter the NFL in the last ten years. There are only about two guys that you listed that can even compare to McFadden in terms of Talent, and that's Adrian Peterson and Steven Jackson.

And you say Jamaal Charles and Lesean McCoy are more talented than McFadden? ahahahahahaha Child Please.

But look what those guys are doing in the NFL compared to McFadden. Talent can only get you so far. Look at Jay Cutler; prime example. What's sad is if McFadden was drafted by about 25-27 other teams, he would've been better off and more successful than he has been with the Raiders. Yeah, this year he started to come around with a couple of good games, then he gets hurt.

KCL
10-20-2010, 09:53 PM

Doesn't matter...like you have room to make fun of the Pats..priceless...:lol:

MNPatsFan
10-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Look at your drafts from 2006 onward. They are crappy compared to what the Patriots did early on in the decade.LMAO at you claiming that recent Patriots drafts are crappy when compared against earlier Patriots drafts, not the drafts of the Oakland Faiders.:laugh::laugh: Of course you have to use other Patriots drafts to make the claim that the recent Patriots drafts are crappy in comparison because the Faiders drafts during the last ten years have been so inept and crappy you can't use them to make the comparison.:lol:

AND LMAO @ You saying that Laurence Maroney is a similar back to McFadden. You should slap yourself for typing such nonsense. Darren McFadden is one of the more talented runningbacks to enter the league in the last 10 years. He just has a problem with injuries. Laurence Maroney is a bust. Denver fans will tell you that he sucks.Well OR I made that comparison and statement based on their career numbers which are:

Maroney
618 rushing attempts for 2,504 yards, 21 TDs, and a 4.1 yards per carry average
44 receptions for 459 yards, 1 TD, and a 10.4 yards per reception average

McFadden
302 rushing attempts for 1,248, 6 TDs, and a 4.1 yards per carry average
66 receptions for 692 yards, 1 TD, and a 10.5 yards per reception average

Hmmmm those stats look pretty damn similar to me, except that Maroney has scored 15 more TDs than McFadden

Brandon Merriweather is not an all-pro. Sure he made the pro bowl last year, but it's a popularity contest, it's why guys like Vince Young make the probowl.

And last time I checked, players who are all pro don't get benched ----> http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2010-10-02/belichick-benches-safety-brandon-meriweatherYou got me, I should have said Meriweather is a Pro Bowler, not an All-Pro. BTW, despite that headline, Belichick didn't bench Meriweather but he moved him out of the starting lineup and substituted him in a few plays later because Meriweather was free lancing or trying to do too much in making plays and not playing within his defined role in the defense. Meriweather has started the last several games and even in the games he didn't start, Meriweather was on the field for a majority of the defensive snaps. I am pretty sure that your safety Huff hasn't started every game that he was healthy and able to start.;)

Jerod Mayo is a solid LBer, but he was not worth a top 10 pick. I could rank about 10 MLB/ILB that are better than Mayo right now. The only reason he won DROY is because it was a weak defensive draft class. Mayo is good, but nothing special.LOL at a Raiders fan claiming that any other team's top 10 pick wasn't worth being picked in the top ten. Galley, Russell and Heyward-Bey are three picks who come immediately to mind as picks who weren't worth a top ten pick.

I also find it laughable that you don't think he is one of the top linebackers in the NFL. Mayo, who has already had his bye, presently ranks 2nd overall and 1st among LBs in the NFL in tackles. The closest Raider ranks 27th and that isn't even a LB, it is Huff. So despite playing one more game than Mayo, none of the Raiders, let alone a Raiders LB, is ranked even close to Mayo in tackles. Yes OR, you just keep trying to delude and convince yourself that Mayo isn't a top LB.:lol:

And it's funny how you listed all of the Raiders busted draft picks, but didn't list the Patriots. What about Chad Jackson? You traded up in the second round and took him over Greg Jennings. Terrence Wheatley? Shawn Crable? Kevin Oconnell? Ron Brace?Well OR I only talked about each team's first round picks because the Patriots own the Raiders FIRST ROUND pick in the upcoming draft, not the Raiders pick in a lower round. Therefore it made sense to discuss and compare each team's success drafting in the first round.

If you would like, I could try to use simpler words, pictures and maybe even rhyme like Dr. Seuss so you might be able to better follow and understand my posts and arguments.;)

Patrick Chung, and Devin McCourty I will give you, but besides that, the Patriots have been really mediocre at drafting over the last 5 years.Well I disagree with that because I believe the Patriots have done very well drafting the last two years: Patrick Chung, Brandon Tate, Sebastian Vollmer, Devin McCourty, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Spikes, Zoltan Mesko, among others.

But even assuming you are correct and the Patriots have only been mediocre at drafting over the last 5 years, their drafts have been light years better than the Faiders drafts.:lol:

You guys are always trading back and acquiring picks from everybody, but have very little to show for it.You mean little to show for it besides the 3 Super Bowl victories and trophies.:D

BORDERLINE
10-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Brian Griese's failure as The Next Elway has nothing to do with his career in the NFL as a whole, which was FAR better than Russell's.

In the NFL for 11 years with a winning record, is that right? Yes it is.

Wasn't he the QB of a playoff team THAT YEAR? Yes he was.

And didn't Griese make the Pro Bowl THAT YEAR? Yes he did.

So let me get this straight. You're telling us that losing to Pro Bowler Brian Griese in a year we went to the Conference Championship equals losing to arguably the biggest bust of all time two years in a row when your fighting for that playoff spot for both those years, which is around the time you said your team's in it. Since the Raiders had a bye and the Conference Title Game at home that year regardless, Griese's gutsy performance didn't do anything except give you a desperate attempt at defending getting spanked by the biggest bust of all time.

Brian Griese, WOW! :lol: I can't even give you points for trying. He was good for some years in his NFL career. Russell was good for some WEEKS in his NFL career. I mean dude flew out of a phone booth for the winning drive before changing back to Bust Kent. Ok ok ok I won't say he's a Raider legend in our rival. He's a Mile High Legend. That's more fitting. Just close the chapter on Russell, for your sake.

The Raiders can talk about other teams' draft picks when they fail with them. When the Broncos set the gold standard, I'll give them props. I wouldn't be shocked if Boller and Heyward Bey have career games this Sunday. Recent history shows it's more likely than not.

You making Griese sound real good in your post. I wonder why did we ever let him go???(<j/k by the way).And your always talking about Russel beating us in Mile High , you leave out the fact that the Raidass lost to us in those same years as well, so stop acting like he was some "Legend" againts us. He did good in some drives o.k but no where do I see legend. You must be on that "lean" with him.

And who do the Raidazz fall with when it comes to draft picks??? no one , becouse no one has selected a first overall (1st player selected from a college) had to make sure you got it. And turn out the way yours did.It just makes your fan base look, well u decide. when you argue picks.

Shazam!
10-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Brian Griese's failure as The Next Elway...

I had no idea Brian Griese was ever heralded as the next John Elway.

jhildebrand
10-21-2010, 11:36 AM

He wasn't. I do recall a coach comparing him to Montana though

:behindsofa:

Shazam!
10-21-2010, 11:41 AM
I do recall a coach comparing him to Montana though

Bill Walsh compared Jake Plummer to Montana too.

Devilspawn
10-21-2010, 01:09 PM
You making Griese sound real good in your post. I wonder why did we ever let him go???(<j/k by the way).And your always talking about Russel beating us in Mile High , you leave out the fact that the Raidass lost to us in those same years as well, so stop acting like he was some "Legend" againts us. He did good in some drives o.k but no where do I see legend. You must be on that "lean" with him.
Really, because...

And he is no longer on your team. So you guys for sure don't have a chance now.
You posted this not once, but twice on the Raiders board. Looks like you're scared of Russell in Mile High. Just think about what you just said, now that the Raiders no longer have Russell, Denver has a chance at a home victory versus the Raiders this year.

Do yourself a favor the next time you plan to post... hit Preview Post, read what you just typed, think about how STUPID it looks, and try again. We'll all be better for it instead of wasting our time with your nonsense.

Now, the reason I didn't mention Russell's other two games in Oakland is because this upcoming game is in Denver. Any questions?

The word Legend bloodies your panties so I'll just say Russell kicked your ass in Denver in all his appearances, and leave it at that. It's funny how every other Bronco fan on every other board accepts this but you're using Brian Griese's meaningless performance to compensate for the drubbing. I understand you're having a hard time accepting defeat to the biggest bust of all time, just as you seem to think Denver's not 2-4, but the sooner you realize it, the better your smack becomes. Trust me you need all the help you can get.

Let me say it again. This upcoming game is in Denver. The Raiders have won the last two games in Denver with the biggest bust of all time. And when people say things like:

And he is no longer on your team. So you guys for sure don't have a chance now.
That shows how the impact he had on this rival the last two years in Denver. Keep fighting your meaningless fight, it's entertaining on BOTH boards. And you can talk about how the Raiders drafted Russell and he failed... except in Denver, because you're not telling me anything I denied, lied about or cried about. If you haven't noticed, Russell smack from AFC West fans fail because the fat ******* either rivals their own busts or is undefeated in their stadium. Wiki it if your still clueless.

And who do the Raidazz fall with when it comes to draft picks??? no one , becouse no one has selected a first overall (1st player selected from a college) had to make sure you got it. And turn out the way yours did.It just makes your fan base look, well u decide. when you argue picks.
There was a thought in here somewhere that got lost in translation. You sure you're ok, do I need to slow down for you?

Devilspawn
10-21-2010, 01:17 PM
There was a joke I heard back in 2000 about him being the next Elway, not because of skill but because Denver lost the face of their franchise of 16 years and were looking for The Next Elway. I can't remember who said it, it may have been a Chiefs fan or a Niners fan.

BORDERLINE
10-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Now, the reason I didn't mention Russell's other two games in Oakland is because this upcoming game is in Denver. Any questions?

obviously you don't get it when i am :lol: at your team, but ok.
so when we play them in Oakland you will not be talking your weak smack???:rolleyes:

jhildebrand
10-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah...Whatever, kid.

Here's another word of advice: When you have a signature of a player from your favorite team, you usually want to have a picture of GOOD players.

Instead you have a signature of two draft BUSTS in Slowshon "2.7 YPC" Moreno, and Robert "1.5 career sacks" Ayers.

You don't see me with a siggy of Darrius Heyward-Bey, now do you? I'm just trying to help you out...:coffee:

I guess you need more schooling:

A) D lineman and LB'ers take time to develop i.e. Mario Williams. I am sure you were one to label him a bust too all while I stated patience with the guy.

B) Knowshon so far has been far more effective than McFadden

C) Learn to read. My sig is more about wanting a youth movement and to play the youth we have than see guys like LaMont Jordan (last season) or Maroney (this season) stall their development.

You sure can be thick.

Enjoy your Nnamdi sig. He wont be there long. He already tried finagling his way to the Jets in the offseason.

Speaking of busts how is Heyward Bey and Russell doing these days? Oh what about Robert Gallery? :lol:

Call me when my team's players have underperformed as long as they have.

PS Don't bother bringing up Moss becuase I wouldnt take issue with it.

Devilspawn
10-21-2010, 03:30 PM
so when we play them in Oakland you will not be talking your weak smack???:rolleyes:
Nothing else to say huh? Didn't expect as much and got less.

All I see right now is that Russell/Raiders won the last contest between the two of us. The most recent, as in [get ready] the first contest in which the Raiders lost in Oakland didn't help you the second game.

What I just did was not only mention last year's game in Oakland, but that half a sentence said everything about the game that you did. The first game is out there for discussion. now. Go on and talk about it. Break it down. Tell us how Russell played, afterwhich I'll tell you his last imprint on the Broncos. Tell us how our run game was in the first game before I break down how Justin "UFL Here I Come" Fargas ran up and down your ass the last contest.

Afterwhich I'm sure you'll say "You don't have Fargas so you don't stand a chance" since you said the same thing about the biggest bust of all time, who owned you. Never gets old.

Then tell us how it mattered in the final game played between the two of us, which was the last contest we played, won by who?

If we suck so badly, why are you splitting the season with us and still owned by us overall? I've got all day on that one.

Preview Post dude. Preview Post.

slim
10-21-2010, 03:38 PM
2009: 5-11
2008: 5-11
2007: 4-12
2006: 2-14
2005: 4-12
2004: 5-11
2003: 4-12

OaklandRaider
10-21-2010, 04:35 PM
LMAO at you claiming that recent Patriots drafts are crappy when compared against earlier Patriots drafts, not the drafts of the Oakland Faiders.:laugh::laugh: Of course you have to use other Patriots drafts to make the claim that the recent Patriots drafts are crappy in comparison because the Faiders drafts during the last ten years have been so inept and crappy you can't use them to make the comparison.:lol:

Did I ever compare the Raiders draft to to the Patriots drafting? No. Alls I said is that the Patriots have been pretty mediocre at drafting over the last five or so years.

Well OR I made that comparison and statement based on their career numbers which are:

Maroney
618 rushing attempts for 2,504 yards, 21 TDs, and a 4.1 yards per carry average
44 receptions for 459 yards, 1 TD, and a 10.4 yards per reception average

McFadden
302 rushing attempts for 1,248, 6 TDs, and a 4.1 yards per carry average
66 receptions for 692 yards, 1 TD, and a 10.5 yards per reception average

Hmmmm those stats look pretty damn similar to me, except that Maroney has scored 15 more TDs than McFadden

LOL, dude watch the two guys play and you see they are nothing alike. One is a stud, with elite hands and is a threat to take it to the house everytime he touches the ball. The other is slow, can't catch and doesn't threaten the defense is any way, shape or form.

The only reason why their stats are even comparable is because McFadden has been injury riddled so far in his career. But it's clear when you watch the two play who the better player is.

You got me, I should have said Meriweather is a Pro Bowler, not an All-Pro. BTW, despite that headline, Belichick didn't bench Meriweather but he moved him out of the starting lineup and substituted him in a few plays later because Meriweather was free lancing or trying to do too much in making plays and not playing within his defined role in the defense. Meriweather has started the last several games and even in the games he didn't start, Meriweather was on the field for a majority of the defensive snaps. I am pretty sure that your safety Huff hasn't started every game that he was healthy and able to start.;)

Pro bowl caliber players don't get benched. Period. If Merriweather was half as good as you tried to make him sound, he wouldn't have got benched and that's the bottom line.

I've seen Merriweather play and he's nothing special. Big hitter, but sucks in coverage. He's a "serviceable safety"

LOL at a Raiders fan claiming that any other team's top 10 pick wasn't worth being picked in the top ten. Galley, Russell and Heyward-Bey are three picks who come immediately to mind as picks who weren't worth a top ten pick.

Once again, where did I bring up the Raiders drafting in any of this? Seems to me like you can't handle my criticisms of the Patriots bad drafting, so you are trying to bring up the Raiders bad drafting.

I also find it laughable that you don't think he is one of the top linebackers in the NFL. Mayo, who has already had his bye, presently ranks 2nd overall and 1st among LBs in the NFL in tackles. The closest Raider ranks 27th and that isn't even a LB, it is Huff. So despite playing one more game than Mayo, none of the Raiders, let alone a Raiders LB, is ranked even close to Mayo in tackles. Yes OR, you just keep trying to delude and convince yourself that Mayo isn't a top LB.:lol:

LOL, so is tackles the only stat you use to determine if a LBer is elite? If that's the case, then Kirk Morrison should've been an all-pro player because he racked up 120+ tackles every single year. :rolleyes:

ELITE LBers make plays. Mayo has no career interceptions, only one sack in his career, only two forced fumbles, and only 5 passes defensed in his career.

He doesn't make plays like elite LBers like Patrick Willis or Ray Lewis. He is good, not elite.

OaklandRaider
10-21-2010, 04:39 PM
So then by your logic, players should never make the HOF.

Any NFL analyst or "expert" (I use quotes because you consider yourself an "expert", yet you're from here to the moon away from being such) will tell you Champ is in the top 10 CBs to wear cleats. If he played for the Raiders, I'd say the same thing. A great player is a great player, period, all bias and hatred aside.

Wow calm down, kid.

I realize that Champ Bailey has been one of, if not the best CB for most of this decade. (I would personally argue that Nnamdi has been this decades best corner, but I digress) But my list was who the top cornerbacks are right now, and Bailey doesn't make that list because he's past his prime.

OaklandRaider
10-21-2010, 04:49 PM
I guess you need more schooling:

A) D lineman and LB'ers take time to develop i.e. Mario Williams. I am sure you were one to label him a bust too all while I stated patience with the guy.

Erm, Mario Williams had 14 sacks in his second year....Robert Ayers has 1 sack in his first two years.

Bad comparison.

B) Knowshon so far has been far more effective than McFadden

Slowshon Moreno: 298 career carries, 1106 yards, 9 TDs, 3.7 YPC, 33 catches, 284 yards, 2 Touchdown.

Darren McFadden: 302 career carries, 1248 yards, 6 TD, 4.1 YPC, 66 catches, 692 yards, 1 Touchdown.

McFadden > Slowshon all day. And even though McFadden was drafted one year ahead of Slowshon, McFadden is still younger.

C) Learn to read. My sig is more about wanting a youth movement and to play the youth we have than see guys like LaMont Jordan (last season) or Maroney (this season) stall their development.

The problem is you have played the youth, and they SUCK so far.

You sure can be thick.

That's what she said.

Devilspawn
10-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Ok smart guy, you haven't said a thing about this coming Sunday. Now that Russell's no longer a major threat in this game, which of course scared the hell outta you, tell us what factors will contribute to the Broncos' victory this coming Sunday. You're saying that Denver's 2-4 record is VASTLY better than Oakland's, let's hear how. I want to see some football intelligence from you for once...

SR
10-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Wow calm down, kid.

I realize that Champ Bailey has been one of, if not the best CB for most of this decade. (I would personally argue that Nnamdi has been this decades best corner, but I digress) But my list was who the top cornerbacks are right now, and Bailey doesn't make that list because he's past his prime.

First, I wasn't riled up. Second, quit calling people kid. I'm pretty sure most of us are older than you and have established themselves in their place of business and in life. I don't wanna be called "kid" by some punk kid. Kthxbai.

BORDERLINE
10-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Ok smart guy, you haven't said a thing about this coming Sunday. I want to see some football intelligence from you for once...
Ok Patna

The Broncos 5th ranked O is going up againts the Raiders 27th ranked D. Orton has been on fire everygame minus Baltimore. I'm not talking outta my azz when i say the Broncos have 2 top ten WR (at this moment) look at the stats.

Now our Running game at the moment does not exist, i'm sure you will bring that up. So it's up 2 Orton and WR to get this ball moving.like i said doing it all year and sunday should be no different.

Our Defense ranks 25th nothing to brag about. I know. The raiders come in with the 9th ranked rushing attack (bravo). Last week againts The Jets our D did a nice job of holding Greene and Tomlinson. Playin againts Titans we held CJ in check. So i'm bettin we can hold Mcfadden/Bush this week.

That leaves your Q.B whoever it will be to do the work , and your top receiver, who is a tight end. (wow is the Defense scared).

Your Turn

jhildebrand
10-21-2010, 11:06 PM
That's what she said.

The third grade called. They want their smack talk back :lol:

Devilspawn
10-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Ok Patna
Patna is the capital of the Indian state of Bihar and the second largest city in eastern India after Kolkata. The modern city of Patna is situated on the southern bank of the Ganges. Patna also straddles the rivers Sone, Gandak and Punpun. Patna is the 5th-fastest growing city in India. In June 2009, The World Bank ranked Patna as the second-best city in India to start a business, after Delhi.

The Broncos 5th ranked O is going up againts the Raiders 27th ranked D. Orton has been on fire everygame minus Baltimore. I'm not talking outta my azz when i say the Broncos have 2 top ten WR (at this moment) look at the stats.
I looked at the stats. Brandon Lloyd is the only one in the top-10, #1 ranked actually. With Asomugha on him for perhaps 3/4 of the game, he'll have a tough time establishing himself in the game during this matchup.

Who's the other top ten receiver? Royal? Gaffney? Unless my NFL.com filter's faltering, I only see one top receiver to be shadowed by a top corner. I know you weren't going on potential alone. Anyone can do that.

Baltimore wasn't the only game Orton wasn't lights out. 14-24 for 209 yards and a TD last week is bad. Orton currently leads the 15th ranked scoring offense (look out world) because his red zone mojo is terrible. Oakland's D is far from the Jets and Ravens but I still like this matchup.

Now our Running game at the moment does not exist, i'm sure you will bring that up. So it's up 2 Orton and WR to get this ball moving.like i said doing it all year and sunday should be no different.
I expect Orton to move the ball, a 300 yard game is very likely. But the lack of a run game and that darned red zone deficiency defines elite offenses from ok offenses. I would like the Raiders to blitz more and force Orton to make rash decisions, but it's not our moniker.

The Raiders biggest weakness is giving up the big play, especially on the ground. The Charger game was the only one where we contained. I think this will be game #2.

Our Defense ranks 25th nothing to brag about. I know. The raiders come in with the 9th ranked rushing attack (bravo). Last week againts The Jets our D did a nice job of holding Greene and Tomlinson. Playin againts Titans we held CJ in check. So i'm bettin we can hold Mcfadden/Bush this week.
Having them both is dangerous for Denver's run defense. Bush should be solid, but McFadden as a running and a receiving threat is vital. Having only one is still likely to be in our favor I think. The score would have to be close for either or both to get a rhythm.

That leaves your Q.B whoever it will be to do the work , and your top receiver, who is a tight end. (wow is the Defense scared).
If they're smart, they should be aware. A bad quarterback's best safety net can be a reliable tight end. Miller is 2nd among tight ends in yards per game and tied for third among tight ends in touchdowns. Miller's our top pass catcher because he's good. Both of our franchises have had HOF tight ends that lead their teams in receiving, so ask the Denver defense just how scrrrrd, or aware. They are. Dustin Keller was fair last week.

Louis Murphy could be an x-factor. He'll give you a Pittsburgh-esque performance one week and disappear the next week. heck, the Raiders could give a performance like that one week or one like they had last week. If Murphy's on his game, with Miller, regardless of the QB, it could be trouble.

Oak 27-21

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 12:07 AM
You have too much time on your hands PATNA

OK

My bad I was looking at the AFC only stats. Your right Gaffney is at #16 overall.

moving on, our receivers did well last week againts Cromartie/Revis arguably the best tandem in the NFL. Nmandi is great also but he has no help. Now i know you will say the same thing about champ but you don't have a #1 receiver at the moment. So regardless of who lines up on champ he won't we better than the other WR on Goodman or Cox. Advantage Denver.

When we where at the goaline last week the Tebow package worked well. So we can definitely be better once we get close to paydirt. Need to see it more but it worked last week.

You made no clear point on how the raiders rushing attack is better than the Jets or CJ2k.

Yes you have a good TE , but let's make this clear he is no Gates. And i'm not talking about our great Tight Ends in the past we are talking about this sundays game right, ok then. Murphy could be a factor, could not be one also. Same can be said about our other WR. Royal (you know him right) D.Thomas , Gaffney. if they get on fire. That's trouble

with all due respect
Den 34 Oak 17

Devilspawn
10-22-2010, 12:16 AM
You have too much time on your hands PATNA
No, I've been near Patna, India ironically.

When we where at the goaline last week the Tebow package worked well. So we can definitely be better once we get close to paydirt. Need to see it more but it worked last week.
Tebow is a gimmick at this stage. I'm confused as to how they're developing him. Everytime I see him under center, I know it's not going to be a traditional QB play.

You made no clear point on how the raiders rushing attack is better than the Jets or CJ2k.
It doesn't have to be better, just effective. The Raiders team is ranked 10th in rushing. Two threats at the offense's disposal. Like I said, McFadden is a dual threat. Bush moves the chains. Our line has been good at run blocking for years.

Yes you have a good TE , but let's make this clear he is no Gates. And i'm not talking about our great Tight Ends in the past we are talking about this sundays game right, ok then. Murphy could be a factor, could not be one also. Same can be said about our other WR. Royal (you know him right) D.Thomas , Gaffney. if they get on fire. That's trouble
Take away Gates and Miller's in the discussion as a top tight end. Gates is light years ahead of all tight ends. Miller is right around the next phase. I made the comment about our past tight ends to show you that in the NFL for years, a good tight end can be as good or better than the wideout. Gates anyone?

with all due respect
Den 34 Oak 17
We shall see.

Devilspawn
10-22-2010, 12:42 AM
Ok Patna
I saw the post on the Raiders board about my coming here and talking about your beloved orange. Ironically, you're on the Raiders site doing the exact same thing. Except you're claiming it's Oakland's annual Superbowl, just forgetting that we lost 13 in a row to the team that won the division 5 out of the last 6 years and considered them the team to beat.

What baffles me is that you saw a Raiders fan on our site with a sig about their current team's state and you immediately want to kiss and make friends. As soon as factual confrontation lies before you, you're claiming it's lame. I'm pretty sure I see two 2-4 teams here. What happened in 2003-2009 doesn't matter, right? You can talk about it all you want or quote Slim's post. Problem for you is that you're not breaking any news to me. I know what the Raiders have been, but THIS season is still young and no team has established themselves as dominant. What the Raiders were the previous 7 seasons has no bearing now because...

we are talking about this sundays game right, ok then.
That's right.

If you're expecting me to come here before our game and be all woe is me the Raiders have been dreadful the past seven years and we're gonna lose 76,000-0 to the Broncos because our first game last year dictates it.... then you reeeeeally need to check your priorities on smack forums.

I'm challenging you: Find a lie in my post about both our teams. Good luck with finding that unicorn.

OaklandRaider
10-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Bronco fans better pray that McFadden doesn't play. Him and Bush will rip your old defense to shreds like they did last year.:coffee:

SR
10-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Bronco fans better pray that McFadden doesn't play. Him and Bush will rip your old defense to shreds like they did last year.:coffee:

If he does start the game, we won't have to worry about him lasting very long. He's more fragile than China plates.

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Tebow is a gimmick at this stage. I'm confused as to how they're developing him. Everytime I see him under center, I know it's not going to be a traditional QB play.

It doesn't have to be better, just effective. The Raiders team is ranked 10th in rushing. Two threats at the offense's disposal. Like I said, McFadden is a dual threat. Bush moves the chains. Our line has been good at run blocking for years.

Tebow at this point you don't know what you are going to get from him we he lines up under center. which cements my post about us possibly puttin up points when we get to the redzone. since teams will have to be on there toes.

I go based off our past performances. If we where able to keep CJ2k from doing anything againts us. And we where pretty good in stoping L.T and Greene. What's makes you think the Raiders can be affective running the ball. Now i'm not saying you won't be affective, but what makes you think you will, please tell.

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 11:39 AM
What baffles me is that you saw a Raiders fan on our site with a sig about their current team's state and you immediately want to kiss and make friends. As soon as factual confrontation lies before you, you're claiming it's lame. I'm pretty sure I see two 2-4 teams here. What happened in 2003-2009 doesn't matter, right? You can talk about it all you want or quote Slim's post. Problem for you is that you're not breaking any news to me. I know what the Raiders have been, but THIS season is still young and no team has established themselves as dominant. What the Raiders were the previous 7 seasons has no bearing now because.

their current teams state??? isn't he a fan of your team??? why can't you see what he sees in your team??? I don't expect raider fans to come to broncos forums and dwell about their win/loss record for the past7 years. Who would do that???But you started the thread with Broncos Are A Joke. No buddy the Raiders are a joke a real FACT for the last 7 years. The Raider fan that has that funny sig, get's it. he came out defended his team but din't pretend they where somehow greater and saying we own you. NO, he said the game should be close, we both have weaknesses and it should be a good game.I can respect that.

Devilspawn
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM
their current teams state??? isn't he a fan of your team??? why can't you see what he sees in your team??? I don't expect raider fans to come to broncos forums and dwell about their win/loss record for the past7 years. Who would do that???But you started the thread with Broncos Are A Joke.
:lol: You're dazed and confused. Check who started this thread and chat with him for a sec.

Regardless, the Broncos are a joke right now, do you disagree? Or are you satisfied with 2-4. You're satisfied with being tied with the Raiders? This is what you're saying, right? That is your current stance.

No wait we're talking about the last 7 years.

No wait we're talking about Sunday's game.

I dunno what we a talka bout. :confused:

That's you right there.

No buddy the Raiders are a joke a real FACT for the last 7 years. The Raider fan that has that funny sig, get's it. he came out defended his team but din't pretend they where somehow greater and saying we own you.
Here are your problems.

1) You went to a Raiders site and proclaimed that the 2-4 Broncos are better than the 2-4 Raiders. Hypocrite.

2) I'm talking facts, facts, facts. You haven't answered my challenge on finding a post of mine that states a lie. Still waiting.

3) When I said the Raiders own the Broncos, we do in the overall head to head. If that's pretend, make believe or a fantasy, prove me wrong. I'll wait. Patna.

NO, he said the game should be close, we both have weaknesses and it should be a good game.I can respect that.
lol and my breakdown predicted a blowout. :lol: Do you even know what you're talking about?

Now let me challenge you for the 3rd or 4th time: Find a post where I lied. It's not that hard, those posts should be etched in your memory since it's been your obsession and base for whatever point you're trying to prove.

Let's get back to the first part of your post. Someone came on here and started a smack thread. WOW! But instead of defending the Broncos, you're crying about intent and cause and your position for your Broncos gets lost in tears. Be a man and take the smack. You're the only one here whining about the creation of the thread more than the content in it. The OP thanks you for it, and so do I. :lol:

jhildebrand
10-22-2010, 12:05 PM

Because CJ2k did :rolleyes: Oh and Tomlinson did :rolleyes:

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 01:20 PM
:lol: You're dazed and confused. Check who started this thread and chat with him for a sec.

Your right you din't start the thread.My bad

but you din't answer my question on how do you believe the raiders rushing attack will be effective againts our D. We stoped CJ2k and LT and Green. Running teams that are much more explosive than the Raiders. What can your team do that is different and better then those 2 teams???

You say we should be carefull of your T.E and if Murphy get's on his game. But that's a big IF.

I don't believe your passing game will be effective. Your run game should be contained. So how will you put up points??? Special Teams? they did a good job againts SD but who doesn't.

T.K.O.
10-22-2010, 01:57 PM
+this is the first time in a long time that raiders fans have had a share of 2nd place in the division.....let them enjoy their last week with such a lofty position.
remember some raiders fans have never had the joy of their team NOT being last in the division by week 3 or 4:laugh:
it's only proper to give a starving dog a snack .;)

Devilspawn
10-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Your right you din't start the thread.My bad

but you din't answer my question on how do you believe the raiders rushing attack will be effective againts our D. We stoped CJ2k and LT and Green. Running teams that are much more explosive than the Raiders. What can your team do that is different and better then those 2 teams???

You say we should be carefull of your T.E and if Murphy get's on his game. But that's a big IF.

I don't believe your passing game will be effective. Your run game should be contained. So how will you put up points??? Special Teams? they did a good job againts SD but who doesn't.
McFadden and Bush ran for over 200 yards last year, 205, 210, something like that. Our QB play was horrid and the running game kept it close and saved the day. McFadden (when healthy) is better this year and he's expected to be back. Bush is about the same.

Stopping CJ2K and LT are not as bit a feat this year as it was last year or 2006. Chris Johnson is struggling, even against us he had a great 76 yarder but was kept in check the rest of his touches. Tomlinson's better that he was two years ago, but he's not LT. This is a different challenge since it's a two headed monster. This, along with Miller and Murphy are our threats to score.

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 04:55 PM
CJ2k went for 142 and 2 T.D's on you guys. He has crossed the 100+ mark in each game except the Pitt and Den. He's not stuggling he is just not producing at a 2,000 yard pace. L.T has gotten better this year and Greene is better as well. IDK but i do believe they lead the Nfl.

That shows me our D-Line has improved over last years. When everyone ran it on us.
2 headed monster? isn't LT and Greene the same thing. LT is a great receiver out of the backfield as well. Miller is your only real threat to our D. Murphy and heyward-bey should be less hard to handle than Holmes/Edward which besides that P.I call our secondary did a damn good job on them.

Devilspawn
10-22-2010, 06:13 PM
CJ2k went for 142 and 2 T.D's on you guys. He has crossed the 100+ mark in each game except the Pitt and Den. He's not stuggling he is just not producing at a 2,000 yard pace. L.T has gotten better this year and Greene is better as well. IDK but i do believe they lead the Nfl.

That shows me our D-Line has improved over last years. When everyone ran it on us.
2 headed monster? isn't LT and Greene the same thing. LT is a great receiver out of the backfield as well. Miller is your only real threat to our D. Murphy and heyward-bey should be less hard to handle than Holmes/Edward which besides that P.I call our secondary did a damn good job on them.
Are you serious in thinking that Bush and McFadden aren't a threat simply because you stopped Chris Johnson and LT? Ray Rice had a decent game and Javon Ringer did bust a long one out. So it works both ways.

Besides, what did Denver's line improve? Not the run defense, which is 25th in rushing average and yards per game. That's a perfect scenario for Bush and McFadden.

OaklandRaider
10-22-2010, 06:38 PM
If he does start the game, we won't have to worry about him lasting very long. He's more fragile than China plates.

You better hope McFadden gets dinged up early.

When he was healthy this year, he was playing like the best all around running back in the league.

And even if DMC does get hurt, we have this thing called depth at the runningback position. We have another top 20 runningback in Michael Bush. He owned your team last year.

OaklandRaider
10-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Because CJ2k did :rolleyes: Oh and Tomlinson did :rolleyes:

McFadden and Bush are on another level.

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Are you serious in thinking that Bush and McFadden aren't a threat simply because you stopped Chris Johnson and LT?

Yes, these past performences from our D makes me believe that we can stop your Running game

McFadden/Bush are no LT/Green or CJ2k. But somehow I believe you are going to dispute that. SMH

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Besides, what did Denver's line improve? Not the run defense, which is 25th in rushing average and yards per game. That's a perfect scenario for Bush and McFadden.

Last year the titians and jets would have ran it up and down on us. This year different story.

so we are 25th in rushing average.BOO!!! The Raiders Defense is 22 overall in total defense. That should be a perfect scenario for Denver 6 ranked Offense (and that's with no running game)

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 08:06 PM

Yup a Lower Level:elefant:

KCL
10-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Yup a Lower Level:elefant:

T.K.O.
10-22-2010, 08:19 PM

When he was healthy this year, he was playing like the best all around running back in the league.

And even if DMC does get hurt, we have this thing called depth at the runningback position. We have another top 20 runningback in Michael Bush. He owned your team last year.

:laugh::lol::laugh::welcome:

Devilspawn
10-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Yes, these past performences from our D makes me believe that we can stop your Running game

McFadden/Bush are no LT/Green or CJ2k. But somehow I believe you are going to dispute that. SMH
I'm about to show you how a previous performance from a weak unit means nothing for the next week. What Chris Johnson and LT/Green did has no bearing because last year, the two prior weeks, you held Joseph Addai and Jamaal Charles in check. Then Bush and McFadden ran up and down the field. Are you gonna say that last year Bush and McFadden were equal to or better than Addai and Charles... or just in Denver?

Now tell me exactly how the Denver run defense is better? Last year you allowed 128.7 yards per game. This year, it's currently at 127.7 yards per game. Wow one whole yard per game.

Last year the titians and jets would have ran it up and down on us. This year different story.

so we are 25th in rushing average.BOO!!!
So what is it? Improved or 25th?

The Raiders Defense is 22 overall in total defense. That should be a perfect scenario for Denver 6 ranked Offense (and that's with no running game)
Amazing how your 6th ranked offense is hanging around the vicinity of Oakland's ranking in points per game. If the #6 offense can score an average of 2 TDs and 2 FGs per game then something's wrong, aka you're 2-4 for a reason and that #6 offense, among other things, has something to do with it.

So let's see. The #6 offense, an improved run defense, the second ranked quarterback but somehow you're 2-4. It's a team sport and your team sucks. Embrace reality.

BORDERLINE
10-22-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm about to show you how a previous performance from a weak unit means nothing for the next week. What Chris Johnson and LT/Green did has no bearing because last year, the two prior weeks, you held Joseph Addai and Jamaal Charles in check.

The Colts had a bad running game they went to the SB on Manning arm.
Charles din't get hot till the last 4 games of the season i believe.

You comparing that to

CJ2k who ranks 2nd in the NFL but is struggling in your eyes.

And the Jets who rank #2 in Rushing

:confused:

KCL
10-22-2010, 10:30 PM

You comparing that to

To be fair to Charles...he became the starter after being a backup to Larry Johnson for 8 weeks..he had just a handful of carries until he became the starter..finished the season with over 1100 yards rushing in 8 games.

T.K.O.
10-22-2010, 10:33 PM
To be fair to Charles...he became the starter after being a backup to Larry Johnson for 8 weeks..he had just a handful of carries until he became the starter..finished the season with over 1100 yards rushing in 8 games.

charles is awesome....i wish we could find a diamond in the rough like that guy !:salute:

KCL
10-22-2010, 10:34 PM
charles is awesome....i wish we could find a diamond in the rough like that guy !:salute:

Him and Jones are a good combination...so glad the Chiefs picked him up.

Devilspawn
10-22-2010, 11:17 PM

You comparing that to

*snap* Charles gashed you for 259 in the second game not the first. I thought it was the first game. Whoops lol. It just proves he's a talented back and he, along with Addai are two of the top ten backs in the league. But this is a moot point because Bush doesn't go by another person's performance to do his work. No back does. They play THEIR game. I'd get your theory if you were Pittsburgh, maybe.

And then there's a performance like the one from Ray Rice. As a team, Oakland's ranked higher than Baltimore. A healthy McFadden is better than Rice this year. Bush is a beast, a workhorse that highlights why our rush game is superior at this stage.

It doesn't take a top back running up and down the field to make a run defense suck. It's universal. Unless you have a better answer for the average yards per game and the 25th ranking.

OaklandRaider
10-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Him and Jones are a good combination...so glad the Chiefs picked him up.

Him and Jones are a nice duo, no doubt.

They are a poor mans McFadden and Bush.

SR
10-23-2010, 07:08 AM

Denver stopped CJ. McHurtin doesn't scare me.

SR
10-23-2010, 07:08 AM

You're ******* delusional.

SR
10-23-2010, 07:10 AM

Other way around, slick. LT is one of the greatest to ever play his position. Greene is MORE TALENTED (get that?) than McHurtin or Bush. The Jets also win games, something you can't say for your own team.

jhildebrand
10-23-2010, 10:09 AM

Yep another level indeed. Possibly soon to be seen in the UFL level :lol:

BORDERLINE
10-23-2010, 10:17 AM
it just proves he's a talented back and he, along with Addai are two of the top ten backs in the league.
That was last year and i'm not sure even last year Addai was a Top ten back.Charles is talented but he only got hot last year the last four games and ended with him puttin up carrer numbers on us.but are we talking bout KC or the broncos and raiders???

A healthy McFadden is better than Rice this year. Bush is a beast, a workhorse that highlights why our rush game is superior at this stage.
umm this is where you are feeling your team a little too much McFadden is not better than Rice. Put up some numbers of there whole carrers and we can discuss.he is injury prone so what last time i checked rice runs through the same NFL defenses.

It doesn't take a top back running up and down the field to make a run defense suck. It's universal. Unless you have a better answer for the average yards per game and the 25th ranking.

Dude, I know we are 25th. OK i get that. But i would be a heck of alot pist if we where 25th and cj2k ran it on us or LT/Greene completely destroyed us. We stoped them so it gives me confidence that we can stop the Raidass.

One more day buddy than the raidass go back to the basement of the AFC WEST

Devilspawn
10-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Pittsburgh did the same thing. Is Denver's run defense as good as Pittsburgh's?

Ravage!!!
10-23-2010, 10:32 AM
The Raiders are down to their 3rd QB with two hurt RBs. If we can't beat the lousy Raiders then we have a LOT of finger-pointing to do.

jhildebrand
10-23-2010, 11:03 AM

As good when facing the same team at least one time. :D

Devilspawn
10-23-2010, 11:45 AM
The Raiders are down to their 3rd QB with two hurt RBs. If we can't beat the lousy Raiders then we have a LOT of finger-pointing to do.
This sums it up perfectly for Denver. But I don't think a victory is assured for the Broncos just because Kyle Boller's starting. I rather have him behind center than Campbell to manage a close game.

SR
10-23-2010, 01:19 PM

Obviously not, but I honestly see Denver getting ahead a couple of scores early and forcing Oakland to pass the ball to try to catch up, which no matter who plays QB for your team, interceptions are gonna happen.

SR
10-23-2010, 01:21 PM
This sums it up perfectly for Denver. But I don't think a victory is assured for the Broncos just because Kyle Boller's starting. I rather have him behind center than Campbell to manage a close game.

Your best chance at winning any game is not with Campbell OR Boller. Gradkowski (sp?) gives the Raiders their best chance of winning. Good for us you'll have a first round bust starting.

Devilspawn
10-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Your best chance at winning any game is not with Campbell OR Boller. Gradkowski (sp?) gives the Raiders their best chance of winning. Good for us you'll have a first round bust starting.
must... resist... easy... setup....

Devilspawn
10-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Obviously not, but I honestly see Denver getting ahead a couple of scores early and forcing Oakland to pass the ball to try to catch up, which no matter who plays QB for your team, interceptions are gonna happen.
One thing abou the Raiders bad passing game is they can get up a TD with a long play out of nowhere. Even I don't know where it comes from. Zach Miller is key in these situations but like I told borderline, Louis Murphy can be an x factor.

BORDERLINE
10-23-2010, 04:10 PM
One thing abou the Raiders bad passing game is they can get up a TD with a long play out of nowhere. Even I don't know where it comes from.

Black Majic???:confused:

Ravage!!!
10-23-2010, 04:55 PM
we are so bad, that this is the only game I know of where EVERYONE picks the Broncos to win

OaklandRaider
10-23-2010, 06:22 PM

You may have stopped CJ, but the Titans still ran the ball for over 120+ yards on that day.

Like the Titans, the Raiders have two very good runningbacks. You may stop one of them, but it's unlikely you'll stop both.

I guarantee we run for at least 130 yards.

OaklandRaider
10-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Other way around, slick. LT is one of the greatest to ever play his position. Greene is MORE TALENTED (get that?) than McHurtin or Bush. The Jets also win games, something you can't say for your own team.

LT is still good, but like Champ Bailey, he is past his prime.

Shonn Greene is more talented than McFadden? Child please. Greene has the luxury of running behind the best offensive line in the league. McFadden is quite possibly running behind the worst.

McFadden is also a major threat in the passing game. Greene is not.

Read my sig before you post.

OaklandRaider
10-23-2010, 06:34 PM

Dude, we were down to our third string QB last year in Charlie Frye and still won. We were down to one of the biggest busts in NFL history in JaMarcus Russell and still won. Hell, we were down to freaking JP lossman, who we signed a couple days prior to the game and still won.

Safe to say, I'm not worried about our QB situation. Like I said, we don't need a world beater at QB to beat the lowly Denver Broncos. :coffee:

SR
10-23-2010, 09:09 PM
One thing abou the Raiders bad passing game is they can get up a TD with a long play out of nowhere. Even I don't know where it comes from. Zach Miller is key in these situations but like I told borderline, Louis Murphy can be an x factor.

Denver does the same thing...

SR
10-23-2010, 09:10 PM
You may have stopped CJ, but the Titans still ran the ball for over 120+ yards on that day.

Like the Titans, the Raiders have two very good runningbacks. You may stop one of them, but it's unlikely you'll stop both.

I guarantee we run for at least 130 yards.

Because of one long run...take away that long run and they had about 60 yards running the ball on the day.

SR
10-23-2010, 09:11 PM
LT is still good, but like Champ Bailey, he is past his prime.

Shonn Greene is more talented than McFadden? Child please. Greene has the luxury of running behind the best offensive line in the league. McFadden is quite possibly running behind the worst.

McFadden is also a major threat in the passing game. Greene is not.

Oakland public school education FTW. Razzum frazzum!

OaklandRaider
10-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Because of one long run...take away that long run and they had about 60 yards running the ball on the day.

So what? Are you trying to say long runs don't count or something? If that's the case, the Raiders held Chris Johnson in check, too. We held him to 66 yards, but he busted a 70 yarder. Frank Gore was held in check by the Raiders last week, but he busted a long run. Arian Foster was held in check by us other than his long run.

Long runs count, too. And it just so happens that the Raiders have two of the most explosive backs in the league in McFadden and Bush. Best believe they will break one tomorrow.

atwater27
10-23-2010, 10:08 PM

Child please.

Reidman
10-23-2010, 10:15 PM

Well we've had a BAD habit of allowing the Raiders to look like a superbowl
caliber team in the past so nothing would surprise me at this point.

However, we should be able to handle business at home...

KCL
10-23-2010, 11:00 PM

uh huh...:coffee:

Medford Bronco
10-23-2010, 11:39 PM
this is two bad AFC West teams playing each other.

you are what you are 2-4 sucks for both teams.

I hope for a win but nothing surprises me.

SR
10-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Best believe they will break one tomorrow.

Please don't correct anyone's grammar again, ever. You're probably one of those people that tries to act ghetto when you're around that crowd, but polished and edumacated when you're around that crowd.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-24-2010, 01:09 PM
I wonder if you'll show up later today after the Broncos wipe the floor with the Raiders?

SR
10-24-2010, 03:05 PM
I hope he does. I would love to hear the excuses he'll have.

DS will take it like a man, OR will whine like a bitch and make every excuse in the world.

Reidman
10-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Well we've had a BAD habit of allowing the Raiders to look like a superbowl
caliber team in the past so nothing would surprise me at this point.
Deja Vu....

Oh this sucks...

SR
10-24-2010, 04:02 PM
The Broncos ARE a joke. Who knew.

The Raiders look like a ******* Super Bowl team today. Go figure. Congrats on the W. (Yes I'm already congratulating them and the 1st quarter isn't even over yet)

Thnikkaman
10-24-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't think I can watch anymore football this season. I am so disappointed right now. I wouldn't feel bad if Josh McDaniels got fired tomorrow. And I have been supporting him.

turftoad
10-24-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't think I can watch anymore football this season. I am so disappointed right now. I wouldn't feel bad if Josh McDaniels got fired tomorrow. And I have been supporting him.

It's unfortunate but I have to agree with the thread title. :tsk:

Devilspawn
10-24-2010, 06:22 PM
To all those that DIDN'T call me a liar, good luck with OR.

As for my patna Borderline, let's talk...

Day1BroncoFan
10-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Epic fail, total disappointment.

OaklandRaider
10-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Just....:lol::lol:

I'm not even going to gloat, because I expected this to happen. I'm not surprised.

I would say good game, but we just set the franchise record for points.

See you scrubs next time.

claymore
10-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Just....:lol::lol:

I'm not even going to gloat, because I expected this to happen. I'm not surprised.

I would say good game, but we just set the franchise record for points.

See you scrubs next time.

Congrats on your record.

BORDERLINE
10-24-2010, 06:31 PM
As for my patna Borderline, let's talk...

I'm gonna EAT my Words. Sh*t nothing went right. we went where Orton took us. Absolutely no where. Great Game on your guys end. I'm not gonna come out here and defend a ass kickin

:shots:

Devilspawn
10-24-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm gonna EAT my Words. Sh*t nothing went right. we went where Orton took us. Absolutely no where. Great Game on your guys end. I'm not gonna come out here and defend a ass kickin

:shots:
Way to man up, I respect that. I'm not going to rub it in too much, but I wasn't lying when I say McFadden is a top back when healthy. Campbell's performance was a shocker. Good luck in the Raiders forum.

What happened today?

Northman
10-24-2010, 06:36 PM
I didnt talk shit DS because i knew there was a possibility we could lose but this?......

Nice win, i would probably shit myself if Denver could ever hang 59 points on somebody. lmao

BORDERLINE
10-24-2010, 06:39 PM
What happened today?

what velasquez did to brock lesnar last night. Kind of sums it up for me.:tsk:

OaklandRaider
10-24-2010, 06:51 PM
McHurtin doesn't scare me.

http://i52.tinypic.com/1zco7qx.jpg

KCL
10-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Way to man up, I respect that. I'm not going to rub it in too much, but I wasn't lying when I say McFadden is a top back when healthy. Campbell's performance was a shocker. Good luck in the Raiders forum.

What happened today?

Big win for your guys today! Congrats!!!

Devilspawn
10-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Big win for your guys today! Congrats!!!
Same to you KCL. Surprised a lot of people picked Jacksonville in Arrowhead.

Bizarro world... you're in first, we're in second and just wow at the last two. This division will be fun if it comes down to the last week for all 4 of us.

Gamechanger
10-24-2010, 06:59 PM
sometimes you wish you could just 404 a game

KCL
10-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Same to you KCL. Surprised a lot of people picked Jacksonville in Arrowhead.

Bizarro world... you're in first, we're in second and just wow at the last two. This division will be fun if it comes down to the last week for all 4 of us.

Thanks DS...KC pretty much played a flawless game today...who would have thought the division would be sitting like this right now...not me but I'm happy.

See you in 2 weeks in Oak town.

Medford Bronco
10-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Thanks DS...KC pretty much played a flawless game today...who would have thought the division would be sitting like this right now...not me but I'm happy.

See you in 2 weeks in Oak town.

You are in great shape. You should win the division.

DS, that beatdown was like the old Raiders vs the Broncos before 77.

SR
10-24-2010, 08:00 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/1zco7qx.jpg

So much for not gloating. I already ate my crow...

OaklandRaider
10-24-2010, 08:02 PM
So much for not gloating. I already ate my crow...

Props to you. You are one of the more unbiased Donk fans on this site.

SR
10-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Props to you. You are one of the more unbiased Donk fans on this site.

I appreciate it. I'm a die-hard Broncos fan. Always have been, always will be. That being said, I've never, ever been so embarrassed to call myself a Broncos fan in my entire life as I am right now. After the game, I actually called Dish Network and ordered NHL Center Ice so I can watch the Avalanche. At least they give me hope.

underrated29
10-24-2010, 08:07 PM
What pisses me off the most out of all of this. Mcfadden got like 4 tds. I have bush In FF. not mcfadden. Now mcfadden will probably start the games again. SOB.

SR
10-24-2010, 08:11 PM
**** me running. I totally forgot about fantasy football today. I had McFadden in the random public league I joined...and Bowe...And Flacco. Should've been a good day.

OaklandRaider
10-24-2010, 08:11 PM
I appreciate it. I'm a die-hard Broncos fan. Always have been, always will be. That being said, I've never, ever been so embarrassed to call myself a Broncos fan in my entire life as I am right now. After the game, I actually called Dish Network and ordered NHL Center Ice so I can watch the Avalanche. At least they give me hope.

The Broncos were just not ready to play, and that reflects on the head coach. McDaniels simply didn't do a good job of getting the broncos ready to play. I was also wondering why he didn't put Tebow in when it was clear the game was over?

But I also realize that Denver played without a lot of their key defensive players. Robert Ayers, as much as I like to call him a bust, is still very good at defending the run. He would've helped. So would Brian Dawkins. He is an elite in the box safety.

SR
10-24-2010, 08:19 PM
The Broncos were just not ready to play, and that reflects on the head coach. McDaniels simply didn't do a good job of getting the broncos ready to play. I was also wondering why he didn't put Tebow in when it was clear the game was over?

But I also realize that Denver played without a lot of their key defensive players. Robert Ayers, as much as I like to call him a bust, is still very good at defending the run. He would've helped. So would Brian Dawkins. He is an elite in the box safety.

Ayers has actually really turned the corner. Before the injury, he was playing some pretty awesome ball. It's unfair to call him a bust at this point. IMO, he'll be a solid OLB in a 3-4 type defense for a long time.

But you're absolutely right, as much as it pains me to say it. The Broncos weren't ready to play. I think their mind set was along the lines of it should have been an easy game and lets get ready for next week in London.

Missing Ayers and Dawkins hurts, but there is still no excuse for 59-14.

MasterShake
10-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Ayers has actually really turned the corner. Before the injury, he was playing some pretty awesome ball. It's unfair to call him a bust at this point. IMO, he'll be a solid OLB in a 3-4 type defense for a long time.

But you're absolutely right, as much as it pains me to say it. The Broncos weren't ready to play. I think their mind set was along the lines of it should have been an easy game and lets get ready for next week in London.

No excuse at all and you are right. The players looked stunned (as I guess anyone would) after giving up 21 points in the span of 5 minutes. I think they thought they were gonna steamroll the Raiders, but no team can overcome that type of adversity in the 1st quarter.

I hope I never see a game like that in my lifetime. I would be shocked if I did. If they don't come out and at least "compete" against the 49ers, I'm calling it a season and hoping to see some Tebow time.

OaklandRaider
10-24-2010, 08:28 PM

I admit that Robert Ayers is not a bust. He gets a lot of pressure on the QB, but just doesn't have the sacks. He makes up for it by being really good in the run game. You guys still missed out on Clay Mattews, though. :lol:

Him and Elvis Doomerville should be a solid LB core for a while.

Anyway, I think I've said all the nice things about the Broncos I can handle.

I'm gonna enjoy this win.

Devilspawn
10-24-2010, 08:33 PM
No excuse at all and you are right. The players looked stunned (as I guess anyone would) after giving up 21 points in the span of 5 minutes. I think they thought they were gonna steamroll the Raiders, but no team can overcome that type of adversity in the 1st quarter.

I hope I never see a game like that in my lifetime. I would be shocked if I did. If they don't come out and at least "compete" against the 49ers, I'm calling it a season and hoping to see some Tebow time.
I'll have your sig ready tomorrow night. :elefant:

MasterShake
10-24-2010, 08:39 PM
I'll have your sig ready tomorrow night. :elefant:

Can't wait. How long do I have to sport it?

Shazam!
10-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Raider was right. The Denver Broncos hve indeed become a joke. Disgusting.

Devilspawn
10-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Can't wait. How long do I have to sport it?
I don't think we ever decided. 2 weeks? A month? Till our next matchup? Don't know...

weazel
10-24-2010, 08:57 PM
The Broncos are indeed a joke! lmao

MasterShake
10-24-2010, 09:20 PM
I don't think we ever decided. 2 weeks? A month? Till our next matchup? Don't know...

Let's do two weeks, one for each score we put on your sorry asses! :)

We will do one for the next game too and decide a time frame.

O-ManePunisher
10-24-2010, 09:28 PM
The Broncos are indeed a joke! lmao

I know lol what kind of smack talk is that. The guy is clearly being honest

Thnikkaman
10-24-2010, 09:33 PM
WTF??!?!!??

Where was the defense that played last week? Holy Shit. If I was a Raider fan right now, I would be pissed that my team hasn't been playing that way all season.

This sports weekend has just sucked. So much for getting a win from any of my teams around my birthday.

OR, your team was the better today. You better hope they keep it up. Al Davis must be on his death bed or something.

weazel
10-25-2010, 12:13 AM
WTF??!?!!??

Where was the defense that played last week? Holy Shit. If I was a Raider fan right now, I would be pissed that my team hasn't been playing that way all season.

This sports weekend has just sucked. So much for getting a win from any of my teams around my birthday.

OR, your team was the better today. You better hope they keep it up. Al Davis must be on his death bed or something.

their O played well, but it was more a case of how bad our team was...

SR
10-25-2010, 09:33 AM
I admit that Robert Ayers is not a bust. He gets a lot of pressure on the QB, but just doesn't have the sacks. He makes up for it by being really good in the run game. You guys still missed out on Clay Mattews, though. :lol:

Him and Elvis Doomerville should be a solid LB core for a while.

Anyway, I think I've said all the nice things about the Broncos I can handle.

I'm gonna enjoy this win.

:laugh:

I know how much that pained you to say those words. Or type them.

Clay Matthews is a man among boys on the football field.

Give Ayers some time. If he and Elvis were on the field together at the same time, as a duo they would be hard for even the best offensive line to contend with (if our defensive line was worth a shit...these second hand players we keep picking up from other teams like Bannan, Jamal Williams, etc, etc don't cut it).

Dzone
10-25-2010, 10:02 AM
well, this is bad, but if they lose the rest of their games, well, that would be really horrible...

http://www.denverpost.com/krieger/ci_16425206

WTE
10-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Did the Raiders run up the score on you guys? :D

Heh heh, Raiders.

Northman
10-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Did the Raiders run up the score on you guys? :D

Heh heh, Raiders.

How much did you pay Brown to shank that kick? ;)

WTE
10-25-2010, 04:35 PM
How much did you pay Brown to shank that kick? ;)
Chargers. They're so dumb.

http://cocoamode.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/antoine_dodson-large1.jpg?w=445&amp;h=343

sanluis
10-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Chargers. They're so dumb.

Congrats WTE... consider the game an early Christmas gift.

Enjoy......:mad:

WTE
10-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Congrats WTE... consider the game an early Christmas gift.

Enjoy......:mad:

How miserable was that to watch the Chargers self-destruct?

Medford Bronco
10-25-2010, 07:33 PM

Nice job by the rook dropping the ball on the ground untouched.
Nice job on the lateral.

Norv Turner is the Grady Little of the NFL:lol:

OaklandRaider
10-26-2010, 01:52 AM
This thread couldn't have been more appropriately titled. The Broncos really are a joke.

Jay Leno was making fun of you guys on his show.:lol:

I'm done posting here until the next time we meet. But I have a feeling that non of you will have the courage to talk smack to me after the epic beatdown we just put on you.

Raiders > Broncos. And don't you ever forget that.

Owned.

SR
10-26-2010, 04:22 AM
We'll see how Denver does over the course of the next few games until we meet again in Oak-town. If Denver can turn this thing around and at least play competitive ball, then you'll get some smack.

sanluis
10-26-2010, 10:01 AM

It sucks, and they've done it a bunch this year.... :tsk:

The Chargers should be 6-1 right now IMO.

BigDaddyBronco
10-26-2010, 10:04 AM
It sucks, and they've done it a bunch this year.... :tsk:

The Chargers should be 6-1 right now IMO.
And the Broncos shouldn't have been destroyed by the Raiders 59-14. It is what it is.

sanluis
10-26-2010, 10:12 AM
And the Broncos shouldn't have been destroyed by the Raiders 59-14. It is what it is.

Which Do you think can turn the season around ---- Norv or Josh?

Medford Bronco
10-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Which Do you think can turn the season around ---- Norv or Josh?

Neither this year unfortunatley.

MNPatsFan
10-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Am I the only one who thinks it is bizarre and Brett Favreish that OR gave his own post, #232, a High Five?:confused:

sanluis
10-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it is bizarre and Brett Favreish that OR gave his own post, #232, a High Five?:confused:

Congrats on last weeks win!! :salute:

MNPatsFan
10-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Congrats on last weeks win!! :salute:Thanks sanluis!:salute:

That was an ugly game for both our teams and I think it is fair to say that the Chargers lost that game more than the Patriots won that game. But I/the Patriots will take the W.:D

I have to admit that I was very impressed with the Chargers D. Going in to the game, I didn't think they were that good. Good luck the rest of the season sanluis.:salute:

jhildebrand
10-29-2010, 12:40 PM
But I have a feeling that non of you will have the courage to talk smack to me after the epic beatdown we just put on you.

I don't disappear like someone I know, OR. :D

I will be here talking shit from now until the next game and beyond.

ursamajor
11-30-2010, 03:04 AM

Even if you do get a top 5 pick from, you won't do anything with it.

Lord knows that I am no Patriots fan, but that is one of the dumbest things that I have seen you type. They are arguably the best drafting team in football.

Definitely up there with Walsh.

OaklandRaider
12-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Lord knows that I am no Patriots fan, but that is one of the dumbest things that I have seen you type. They are arguably the best drafting team in football.

Definitely up there with Walsh.

Arguably the best drafting team in football? LOL, no. Look at their drafts the past five years and then get back to me, Bear fan.

They have guys like Laurence Maroney, Chad Jackson, Darrius Butler, Terrence Wheatley, Ron Brace, and Shawn Crable to show for all those multiple picks they have acquired.