PDA

View Full Version : It's RAIDER week!

PAINTERDAVE
10-18-2010, 12:03 AM
This is what I always heard growing up...
and I heard it again today from my Dad.

"I don't care about the Superbowl, or the playoffs...
I just want to see my Broncos BEAT the Raiders twice a year!".

So here it is.

The rat ba@tards came to our house and smoked us last year.

Payback time!

"Meat is back on the menu, boys!" ~ Head Orc in Lord of the Rings

Shazam!
10-18-2010, 12:07 AM
Today was a crushing loss in so many ways, in a game Denver gave away, one they should've won against a pretty good NYJ squad. This was nothing short of devastating.

However, I have moved past it and thinking about next Sunday.

I know the Rayduhhs have beaten the Broncos at home the past few years.

I fully expect Denver to be out for blood on Sunday.

I hate to think that this is a must-win game, but if they're to have any chance at even getting close to making the playoffs and keeping with the W/L record of the rest of the AFCW, thye've gotta get this one.

I'm thinking some of our guys out on D should be back.

I expect McD to have our guys ready.

A team is coming in that just lost to a winless SF squad, back to back road games. Talk about demoralizing...

Here's to a much needed win next week, and hoping for a chance to go into the bye .500.

Go :defense:

BORDERLINE
10-18-2010, 12:09 AM
We better win, I have too many Raider fans that are close friends. Don't want to hear them talkin there garbage. But recently I get more pumped when we play SD I hate the DOLTS with a passion.

Italianmobstr7
10-18-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm flying into Denver Thursday and will be attending this game. From the time they open the gates I'll be in the stadium tormenting Raiders players. I will not have a voice when I leave Invesco. I'll do everything in my power to help get the crowd in the game, be loud and make it hell for the Raiders come Sunday. I absolutely can not wait.

GEM
10-18-2010, 01:00 AM
I think this is the game to go down to Invesco and start some shit with the rivals. :lol: I always love a Broncos Raiders game. Old rivalries die hard and this is one of my beloved rivalries. Moreso than KC and moreso than SD. I love me a good Broncos Raiders game. Down with the silver and black, those pirates will be walking the plank.

AYE MATEY!! :salute:

GEM
10-18-2010, 01:04 AM
We better win, I have too many Raider fans that are close friends. Don't want to hear them talkin there garbage. But recently I get more pumped when we play SD I hate the DOLTS with a passion.

I wish I could get myself up to hating SD as much as I do the Fade. It was instilled in me since I was a small child that silver and black are evil colors and those that don the colors are the devil. :laugh: No matter what the last decade has looked like, I just can't hate SD more than I hate Oakland.

I remember going down to the stadium when I was preggers and consistently talking shit to Fade fans on a MNF game. Hot damn, that was fun!! :D

:lol:

PAINTERDAVE
10-18-2010, 01:29 AM
I was at one of Shanahans last home game against the raiders...
I think it was the last year of shanny.. or maybe the year before...

He called that last second timeout to ice the kicker...
who made the kick to win the game....
but it got called back 'cause Shanny sneaked in the time out.

Then on the re-kick... Jankowski MISSED!

It was am awesome, edge of the seat win.

Beating the Raiders is like Santa showing up at X-mas.

Here is a pic from the famous "time out" game....

PAINTERDAVE
10-18-2010, 01:30 AM
I still have that Cutler # 6 jersey if anyone wnats a collectors item....

FanInAZ
10-18-2010, 01:55 AM
I was at one of Shanahans last home game against the raiders...
I think it was the last year of shanny.. or maybe the year before...

He called that last second timeout to ice the kicker...
who made the kick to win the game....
but it got called back 'cause Shanny sneaked in the time out.

Then on the re-kick... Jankowski MISSED!

It was am awesome, edge of the seat win.

Beating the Raiders is like Santa showing up at X-mas.

Here is a pic from the famous "time out" game....

That was week 2 of 2007.

PAINTERDAVE
10-18-2010, 03:01 AM
Yeah... I got to go with JWinn and AZ Snake ...
what a great day that was.

Jaws
10-18-2010, 03:40 AM
Beat them twice a season- with the way this division is going, that could stand us in very good stead.

MileHighCrew
10-18-2010, 06:44 AM
This game falls on my daughters 5th birthday. So my princess turns 5 and the Broncos crush the Raiders. Sunday is going to be a great day, (and thank GOD for PVRs)

MasterShake
10-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Hell, even if we just focus on JUST beating the AFCW this year that will give us an 8-8 record and probably the division! :lol:

Dzone
10-18-2010, 07:28 AM
Is there ANyone more annoying than a person born and raised in Colorado who is a huge raider fan? Decals all over the car, raiders jerseys, etc etc..Why? Me thinks these sorry folks are starved for attention.

Shazam!
10-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Is there ANyone more annoying than a person born and raised in Colorado who is a huge raider fan? Decals all over the car...

I'd **** that car up on a weekly basis. I'd dump a bucket of orange paint on it. It'd get so bad they'd never put that shit on a car again.

Dreadnought
10-18-2010, 09:08 AM
Is there ANyone more annoying than a person born and raised in Colorado who is a huge raider fan? Decals all over the car, raiders jerseys, etc etc..Why? Me thinks these sorry folks are starved for attention.

Raider fans in NY are barely less annoying. A lot of 'em are idiots who think they are Baaadaaassss for sporting those ghey colors.

There is no NFL team as loathesome as the Raiders. The Ratbirds try, but they don't have the tradition of awfulness or the long roster of @50 years worth of douchebags who have played for that team. Steeler fans are almost as bad as Raider fans, but the ownership is classier. The Cowboys have an owner and fans almost as awful, but they don't have the same tradition of dirty play.

I don't care what the records are. I don't need Superbowl wins every season, but I demand that we take care of business with the Raiders. To me a sweep means its been a successful year regardless of anything else.

EastCoastBronco
10-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Can't believe someone hasn't posted this in the thread.
It's pretty much mandatory viewing on Raider week.
Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTWA7FRYky4

PAINTERDAVE
10-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Classic!

Canmore
10-19-2010, 03:10 AM
A season isn't sucessful without beating the Raiders twice!:tsk: