PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: Raiders week - pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion for Week 7

Tned
10-17-2010, 11:31 PM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Raiders game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

BCJ
10-18-2010, 03:51 AM
Well, Raiders suck out loud and if you want to see what happens when a down and out running game gets to pick on one horrible run defense, tune in this Sunday. They cant decide who the QB is from one quarter to another and there is no way in hell they beat us again at home. New stretch drive coming and it will have much more wins than loses. This team needed a Faider team like this after a tough run. Im a happy camper....Raider Week!

Nomad
10-18-2010, 05:58 AM
BRONCOS 31

Raiders 23

Elevation inc
10-18-2010, 06:24 AM
we need this win to save our season...a loss and things could get ugly....

GO BRONCOS GET IT DONE!!!!!!!

OrangeHoof
10-18-2010, 09:06 AM
At last we line up against a team with a roughly equal skill level to ours. Other than Jacksonville, the Broncos have been playing teams I felt were better teams.

BigDaddyBronco
10-18-2010, 09:23 AM
The Broncos are better than the Raiders. If we can stop the run and force Campbell to throw, we should win. This assumes we get a decent outing by our offense.

The Raiders defense is good as well as their ST. We should win, but it will not be a cakewalk.

BCJ
10-19-2010, 01:48 AM
At last we line up against a team with a roughly equal skill level to ours. Other than Jacksonville, the Broncos have been playing teams I felt were better teams.

Are you high? There run d sucks, they cant figure out a QB and they are pure ugly. We will stomp them big time.

pnbronco
10-19-2010, 03:23 PM
It's Raiders week and it's time for everything to come together. I'm hoping the Broncos to take out their frustrations on the Raiders. It's a great time to turn the season around......:salute:

Elevation inc
10-20-2010, 02:23 AM

thats because the teams we played have a 22-11 record...We to this point have played the toughest schedule in the NFL.....

topscribe
10-20-2010, 11:42 AM
If the Broncos have any moxie at all, they're mad as hell.

Broncos 41
Raiders 6

-----

Day1BroncoFan
10-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Broncos=win
radahs=lose

pnbronco
10-20-2010, 12:03 PM
thats because the teams we played have a 22-11 record...We to this point have played the toughest schedule in the NFL.....

Thanks for that info Elev. I thought it was tough but seeing those numbers make realize just how hard it's really been. Factor in the insane # of injuries and the rotating O line.

So I'm thinking that everything comes together this week. They are at the point that they are playing for each other, pride and just generally ticked off. So it's a perfect time to beat up the Raiders............:D

Lonestar
10-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Not sure which faider team shows up. But it should be a good game and probably a win.

We all know that division games are played at a different level.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
10-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Broncos=win
radahs=lose

Hell yeah and I'm watching this game because I missed the Jets game!!

pnbronco
10-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Hell yeah and I'm watching this game because I missed the Jets game!!

Me too Nomad. In fact I get to go to this game and I'm really loving that....

PAINTERDAVE
10-23-2010, 12:55 PM
It's time to start a whole new era of "Mile High Magic"...

we have GOT to win the rest of our home games...

starting with this one.

Rowdy crowd...
orange proud...
cheer loud.

T.K.O.
10-23-2010, 01:46 PM
i really wish i had waited an extra week to go to the game....had great seats for the jets game and suffered through that horrible last 1:13:shocked::laugh:
i would have prefered to watch the extreme beatdown the broncos are gonna put on the raiduhs this week !
my voice is almost back from helping make it the loudest game since invesco opened....so i will be ready to wake the neighbors on sunday !!!:elefant:
i will have plenty of fun watching from the comfort of my puffy chair !:salute:

pnbronco
10-23-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game. We will do our normal go early and stay late. TKO I will do my best to yell my head off. So come on guys, put it all out there. Play the way you can and turn this season around one game at a time.....GO BRONCOS!!!!! :cheer2:..............:laser:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-24-2010, 02:42 PM
From Lindsay Jones:

# Champ Bailey is doing a Make a Wish day for a Broncos fan. Just signed autographs and took pictures on the field. less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

# Royal, Syd'Quan Thompson and Perrish Cox warming up on punt return. Thomas, Decker practicing kickoff return for #Broncos 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Denver Native (Carol)
10-24-2010, 02:55 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

Jaws
10-24-2010, 02:58 PM
If some kind soul could post score updates & TD scorers in here-a sharkie without her internet & dependent on snail pace mobile internet would be grateful. Won't be able to keep up with main thread so this will be my refuge.
Raiders rech!
Go Broncos!

Jaws
10-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Score just flashed up on my tv during pats@bolts game!
No wonder this thread is quiet!
How's this for a positive spin? Perfect opportunity to demonstrate how good our team is at clawing back 21pt deficits!
*faints*

honz
10-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Broncos are getting stronger as the game goes on.

Lonestar
10-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Missed the first 14 points dur to CBS worrying about MIA/PIT and then some one else BUF and someone in a tie game.

Let's see how much character we have down 31.

Bronco4ever
10-24-2010, 04:10 PM
We've only allowed 1 touchdown this quarter.

Softskull
10-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey all. I just stopped by to see what you might be talking about.

There's still lots of time left.

Jaws
10-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Ooh-we have a TD!
Why are we losing so badly?

Sparkie
10-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Ooh-we have a TD!
Why are we losing so badly?

We've got 2 TDs! At least it's not a shutout!
Can't answer your question though.. for some reason i've not been paying attention to this game.. :uh: :behindsofa:

OrangeHoof
10-24-2010, 05:52 PM

I clearly overestimated the Broncos' ability. I'm positive McDaniels is the worst NFL head coach since Mike Shula.

BroncoBJ
10-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Moreno scored 2 TD's. Thats my positive outlook for this week.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2010, 06:07 PM
We lined up all 11 players on field goal defense.

nevcraw
10-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Moreno was running hard today was playing with a lot of intensity.

claymore
10-24-2010, 06:27 PM
ColQuitt looked GOOD.

broncobryce
10-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Cutler still sucks.

Krugan
10-24-2010, 07:21 PM
We didnt give up 72...

Northman
10-24-2010, 07:22 PM
We positively looked horrible.

gnomeflinger
10-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Prater is still one of the best kickers in the league.

Medford Bronco
10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
The Raiders did not get to 60

Krugan
10-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Tacos for touchdowns!

Yes thats right 2 free tacos with a large drink purchase at Taco Bell.

Thats positive right there

Day1BroncoFan
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
I didn't buy a ticket and wasn't at the game live.

Sparkie
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM
The Broncos play their next game within 200 miles of my house. :madgrin:

BroncoBJ
10-24-2010, 07:41 PM
:lol: This thread sure is comedy.

CrazyHorse
10-24-2010, 09:46 PM
The Chargers also lost. There's still 9 more games in the season. It's still possible to win the division.

pnbronco
10-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Oh it was tough day today. In addition to seeing my first game in a long time go the way that it did. I got a migraine around half time. So we left in the 3rd qrt, walked to our car and then I came home, took medicine and have been in a dark room for the last 6 hours. I'm just beyond grateful to have a thread to come to and just be a little sad at. Thanks Med for the laugh......:D

I will say that Dawkins was on the sidelines today and was like a second D coach. He encouraged those guys as much as he could. On time outs he would go into the huddle. He never stopped trying. Also as tough as it was the crowd was really loud till I had to leave. I've been at game where it was clear there was not going to be a come back early and the fans would just sit there. So that was encouraging.

The seasons not over. How they handle this from here on out will show what kind of gut check each individual does.

Last but not least. When I get migraines throwing up can be normal. So when I told my husband that it was coming on strong he looked at me and said well, if you have to throw up at least aim for a Raider Fan......

GEM
10-24-2010, 11:16 PM
We positively looked horrible.

You have a million other threads, leave those that don't want to deal with the negative to their thread. Jesus Christ North. Just one ******* place to leave alone and you can't do it.

GEM
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM
We lined up all 11 players on field goal defense.

There are negative threads all over Broncos Discussions....find one of them to post in.

BCJ
10-25-2010, 01:52 AM
There are negative threads all over Broncos Discussions....find one of them to post in.

Im with you.... can u show me the way? Im having trouble posting here without being sarcastic. Gem this is the best way to get some laughter after what we witnessed. Take a chill pill and dont be like Broncomania.

GEM
10-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Im with you.... can u show me the way? Im having trouble posting here without being sarcastic. Gem this is the best way to get some laughter after what we witnessed. Take a chill pill and dont be like Broncomania.

The point being...the title of the thread is POSITIVE ONLY. There are a million negative threads. Why invade the one place where it's listed as positive only. Some don't want to read the negative and we've given them that allowance by creating this thread. Just a sign of respect for those that don't want to read the negative.

OrangeHoof
10-25-2010, 11:49 AM
But, GEM, when your arch-rival posts 59 points in your house and utterly embarrasses you, it makes a positive-only thread a sick joke, sort of like a positive-only thread of the Daniel Pearl execution.

BCJ
10-25-2010, 01:31 PM
The point being...the title of the thread is POSITIVE ONLY. There are a million negative threads. Why invade the one place where it's listed as positive only. Some don't want to read the negative and we've given them that allowance by creating this thread. Just a sign of respect for those that don't want to read the negative.

The point being is we got our asses handed to us in the worst possible way by our top rival! To have a positive thread on the game shows that we cant lay blame where blame should be given and WHERE IN THE HELL DO WE SEE POSITIVES COMING FROM THIS GAME WHEN YOU LOSE 59 TO 14? Let the sarcasm answers go as it lets us chuckle in an otherwise horrible hangover of a day.

honz
10-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Orton to Moreno TD's helped me out nicely in FF.

topscribe
10-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Orton to Moreno TD's helped me out nicely in FF.

There seemed to be two players on the offense who were "selling out" to try
to win the game: Moreno and Orton. Maybe there were others, but those two
seemed to stand out to me . . .

-----

Softskull
10-25-2010, 02:36 PM
One positive to this brutal weekend is that next week we get the 9ers. David Carr should be a soothing balm on my Raider rash.

shank
10-25-2010, 02:50 PM
my 35th beer yesterday tasted especially delicious.

OrangeHoof
10-25-2010, 05:16 PM
One positive to this brutal weekend is that next week we get the 9ers. David Carr should be a soothing balm on my Raider rash.

And maybe we only suck in THIS hemisphere. :beer: