PDA

View Full Version : Broncos fans in AZ!

blueblood15
08-04-2008, 03:24 PM
I am tryin to put together a group to meet in the PHX area. I live in Mesa but would be willing to find a central location to allow everyone to meet and not have too far of a haul. Please let me know if anyone is interested in joining me. Also, if you know of a place that already exists that has a good amount of Bronco fans let me know. Thanks! :salute:

blueblood15
08-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Really? Nobody from AZ? Thats so weird because I see Broncos fans constantly when Im driving around here.

SR
08-16-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm from AZ, but live in Texas. If I can get back to AZ during this football season, I'll definitely get together for some beers and ball. If not, next season will have to do.

topscribe
08-17-2008, 03:54 PM
I live in Tucson. I can say hi from here. :wave: But I seldom get to Phoenix.

-----

blueblood15
08-17-2008, 06:01 PM
You know where to find me, and im always ready to watch a game over some beers with another Bronco fan. Maybe we'll see you during the season.

SR
08-17-2008, 11:06 PM
If what I'm trying to do right now with going from Active Duty to the Reserves gets approved, I'll be home by the end of November, so I'll have plenty of time to catch a game or two with you. I'll be out in Glendale somewhere.

blueblood15
08-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Hopefully that works out for you. If so, let me know and we'll cheer on the Broncos into the playoffs this year ( I HOPE)

BCJ
08-19-2008, 05:29 AM
there was an Arizona gathering last year through the broncos freaks website. I know Ogi was trying to put something last year. Also, we had a huge gathering for the Cards game in Dec of 2006. Check out the OrangeMane for those threads. You guys are around , u just need to organize it. Good luck.