Peerless
08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/w2dgkm.jpg

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Significant things, imo...

Kuper actually listed ahead of Holland.
Royal listed ahead of Colbert.
Scheffler not listed as the starter. (Lots of two-tight end sets, especially with Marshall out the first few games?).
Engelberger still performing as a starter.
Crowder not even in a backup role.
Webster ahead of Niko.

Rex
08-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Super Bowl. Mark it down

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Super Bowl. Mark it down

Championship.

Buff
08-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Significant things, imo...

Kuper actually listed ahead of Holland.
Royal listed ahead of Colbert.
Scheffler not listed as the starter. (Lots of two-tight end sets, especially with Marshall out the first few games?).
Engelberger still performing as a starter.
Crowder not even in a backup role.
Webster ahead of Niko.

Why would Scheffler be listed ahead of our $30 million TE who plays every down?

I thought the Webster v Niko thing was most interesting. Webster always played hard last year but seemed to be out of position a bunch. I was sort of hoping Niko was gonna come in and leave no doubt that he could start. Doesn't look like that's the case.

NightTrainLayne
08-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Where is the Super Bowl this season?

BroncoWave
08-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Where is the Super Bowl this season?

Tampa

Grover
08-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Sammy Parker buried 4 deep at punt returner, and not listed at WR at all.

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 11:31 AM

That's surprising to you?

silkamilkamonico
08-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Doesn't look good for Alridge in the return game. I'm keeping an eye on him to see where he ends up after he's cut.

tubby
08-04-2008, 11:44 AM

What a stupid question.

hamrob
08-04-2008, 11:53 AM
I bet Pittman isn't too happy! I'm surprised about Crowder...perhaps this is meant for him to step it up? I'm rooting for Kern to beat out Paulescu. The battle between Rogers and Barrett should be something to watch. Do you think we'll keep both of those guys on the active roster? Considering the camp both have had, do you think we can sneak one on to our practice squad?

Grover
08-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover

MissouriBronc replied:

I'm not particularly a Sammy Parker fan, but yes I find this surprising given he does have NFL experience and he's FAST. So yeah, I'm surprised that Tyler Jacobs is apparently kicking his butt.:eek:

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm not particularly a Sammy Parker fan, but yes I find this surprising given he does have NFL experience and he's FAST. So yeah, I'm surprised that Tyler Jacobs is apparently kicking his butt.:eek:

Samie Parker sucks.

CoachChaz
08-04-2008, 12:22 PM
This will all change immensely by the time the season rolls around

omac
08-04-2008, 01:43 PM
I thought Ryan Harris was getting pushed around a lot.

Hopefully, Niko steps up and claims the mike.

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 01:44 PM
I thought Ryan Harris was getting pushed around a lot.

Hopefully, Niko steps up and claims the mike.

He is...but we have no one else...Holland is too fat, so Kuper is next to him at guard.

shank
08-04-2008, 01:54 PM
why in denver are the SS and FS roles practically reversed?

pittman, parker will be gone, good riddance.

ek still 2nd DE even though he's been taking reps at DT all camp?

i'm rooting for paul carrington to make the team.

i don't get it, but ryan harris seems to be one of the most 'hated' players on the broncos...

CoachChaz
08-04-2008, 02:46 PM
I'd be happy to see Holland play guard and work Kuper at RT.

before the season ends, Niko will be the MIKE and Torain will start at RB.

PatricktheDookie
08-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Whatever happened to Sam Lorne?

Nature Boy
08-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Harris sucks. Abdullah sucks and Engleburger sucks. The Broncos have have plenty of holes on the lineup.

Randomtask
08-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Harris sucks. Abdullah sucks and Engleburger sucks. The Broncos have have plenty of holes on the lineup.

I disagree with Abdullah sucking. He's our best cover safety and there are several reports saying he has really stepped up during camp.

shank
08-04-2008, 05:11 PM

travis henry ftw :elefant:

Nature Boy
08-04-2008, 05:38 PM
travis henry ftw :elefant:

Travis Henry is a better back than Selvin Young can ever dream to be. It's just too bad Travis Henry couldn't layoff the weed and didn't have the moral fortitude to do so.

Such a waste of football talent in my opinion. But in his defense, it's only WEED!

Nature Boy
08-04-2008, 05:42 PM
I disagree with Abdullah sucking. He's our best cover safety and there are several reports saying he has really stepped up during camp.

I'll wait to see Abdullah in live real game action this season to see if he's gotten better but from what I saw last season and the previous, he sucked. Maybe he's gotten used to being a real safety now.

Bronco9798
08-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Travis Henry is a better back than Selvin Young can ever dream to be. It's just too bad Travis Henry couldn't layoff the weed and didn't have the moral fortitude to do so.

Such a waste of football talent in my opinion. But in his defense, it's only WEED!

It's only the weed that ruined his career and his job with the Broncos. Henry is a fool that let his team down over and over. Selvin Young has proved his work ethic and his loyalty to the team and himself by coming into camp in shape and ready to come in as the #1 RB this year. I bet when you compare the two after Young reaches the total number of years that Henry plays, Selvin will still be a better person, better teammate, and will be an all around better RB. You are who you are. Henry proved to all us what and who he was. Time is still out on Young. But, I'll almost bet that he has a great year and continues to be a valuable asset to the team for years to come. Something Henry failed at miserably.

I'm glad Henry is gone and excited to see what Young can do this year. If his work ethic is any indication, he should have a great year.

Retired_Member_001
08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Depth Charts mean nothing to Shanahan. They are just a peice of paper to him.

Retired_Member_001
08-04-2008, 07:09 PM

Selvin Young did better in his first year than Travis Henry did in his first year.

:coffee:

Broncogator
08-04-2008, 07:10 PM
This will all change immensely by the time the season rolls around

Except for Sammy Parker still sucking..