PDA

View Full Version : Philip Rivers SUCKS.....

BroncoBJ
10-10-2010, 07:28 PM
All he does is throw for a bunch of Yards and lose. He cant win any road games like @ KC, @ Seattle, or @ Oakland.

Meanwhile Kyle Orton throws for a bunch of yards and loses to Jacksonville, Baltimore, and Indy. :fight:

KCL
10-10-2010, 07:39 PM
A loss is a loss...so Denver's losses are better than SD's...:lol:

BroncoBJ
10-10-2010, 07:42 PM
A loss is a loss...so Denver's losses are better than SD's...:lol:

Guess you missed the point. :lol:

If Orton sucks for losing games and putting up yards, does Rivers also suck? Or does it not work that way?

KCL
10-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Guess you missed the point. :lol:

If Orton sucks for losing games and putting up yards, does Rivers also suck? Or does it not work that way?

So you're saying Orton sucks...:D:laugh:

BroncoBJ
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM

And you missed the point again :lol:

Chiefs fans :lol: :lol:

KCL
10-10-2010, 07:50 PM
And you missed the point again :lol:

Chiefs fans :lol: :lol:

I'm not missing the point at all...there isn't one...:laugh:

BroncoBJ
10-10-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm not missing the point at all...there isn't one...:laugh:

Theres always a point when I'm talking :elefant:

broncogirl7
10-10-2010, 08:20 PM
It was heart-breaking to watch the Broncos lose as bad as they did, but watching the Chargers/Rivers get beat was AWESOME!!!!! Thank goodness Indy pulled the rabbit out of the hat for the win.

NorthernLights
10-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Rivers doesn't suck.

The punt coverage, punt blocking, kick coverage, kick blocking, kick-off depth, cluch field goals, oh hell, all things relating to special teams, suck, but Rivers doesn't.

He could use some better protection too.

BroncoBJ
10-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Rivers doesn't suck.

The punt coverage, punt blocking, kick coverage, kick blocking, kick-off depth, cluch field goals, oh hell, all things relating to special teams, suck, but Rivers doesn't.

He could use some better protection too.

But when Orton passes for a bunch of yards and loses, he sucks and is the reason we lost? Guess it don't work that way for Rivers :lol:

Midnight Blue
10-12-2010, 01:58 AM

He's actually making fun of those who do say Orton sucks... illustrating how skewed the "yardstick" that has been used to make that argument is by applying it to Rivers, a QB that is generally considered at least "decent" talent-wise.

KCL
10-12-2010, 06:15 AM
He's actually making fun of those who do say Orton sucks... illustrating how skewed the "yardstick" that has been used to make that argument is by applying it to Rivers, a QB that is generally considered at least "decent" talent-wise.

Thanks for the explanation but I know what he was doing.It's called sarcasm on my part.

BroncoBJ
10-12-2010, 01:20 PM

:lol: Shes a Chiefs fan. She lacks common sense. :fight:

T.K.O.
10-12-2010, 02:12 PM
phillip no like this thread !
http://taylormadetirade.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/philip-rivers1.jpg:laugh:

NorthernLights
10-12-2010, 02:38 PM
phillip no like this thread !
http://taylormadetirade.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/philip-rivers1.jpg:laugh:

Philip no like 2-3 either!