PDA

View Full Version : Im really sorry Nomad

Northman
10-08-2010, 03:06 PM
My mother-in-law just came through with tickets to the game Sunday. Im going so i think i may have jinxed us again. :shocked:

underrated29
10-08-2010, 03:14 PM
My mother-in-law just came through with tickets to the game Sunday. Im going so i think i may have jinxed us again. :shocked:

What!?!?

WHy.........?

NightTrainLayne
10-08-2010, 03:15 PM
WTF dude? Now I've got to go change my pick again. smh.

Northman
10-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Im sorry!!! I thought for sure she would fail this time.

slim
10-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I thought you were a team player, bro.

You gotta take one for the team.

Northman
10-08-2010, 03:22 PM
I thought you were a team player, bro.

You gotta take one for the team.

I know, i totally sold us out. They are box seats too. Im so ashamed....

slim
10-08-2010, 03:25 PM

You are dead to me.

Nomad
10-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Being I'm a superstitous mofo, do everything opposite of what you did last year and don't wear the same gear!

Look on the bright side, at least you'll get to talk smack after the BRONCOS win to 60,000 Ravens fans and be there for their first win against the Ravens in Baltimore!! RIP North after the Raven fans deep six your ass:lol:!!

Northman
10-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Being I'm a superstitous mofo, do everything opposite of what you did last year and don't wear the same gear!

Look on the bright side, at least you'll get to talk smack after the BRONCOS win to 60,000 Ravens fans and be there for their first win against the Ravens in Baltimore!! RIP North after the Raven fans deep six your ass:lol:!!

Indeed.

Instead of wearing the Davis jersey im going with the slam dunk and piss off the GODS. Im wearing ol' number 7! :salute:

underrated29
10-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Indeed.

Instead of wearing the Davis jersey im going with the slam dunk and piss off the GODS. Im wearing ol' number 7! :salute:

wear both. Davis underneath and elway on top. We need to summon all the powers we can. I might suggest dying you balls orange and blue too for that little extra oomph.

BroncoNut
10-08-2010, 03:53 PM
get one for me North. You promised

slim
10-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Indeed.

Nice.

I think I will wear my orange #7 this weekend too.

TXBRONC
10-08-2010, 04:29 PM

Shakes fist at North. :lol:

DenBronx
10-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Nice.

I think I will wear my orange #7 this weekend too.

I've got the 1993 orange #7 throwback as well.

I'll rock it Sunday and summon the QB gods to give Orton a little extra fire power.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-08-2010, 04:43 PM

You probably would have been better off - NOT LETTING US KNOW :tsk:

HAVE FUN - GO BRONCOS

jhildebrand
10-08-2010, 04:44 PM
When your mother sees a black mid 90's lincoln continental with limo tint windows parked out front tell her to run..........:eek:

J/k

Enjoy the game!

girler
10-08-2010, 04:46 PM
wear both. Davis underneath and elway on top. We need to summon all the powers we can. I might suggest dying you balls orange and blue too for that little extra oomph.

And don't do the wussy "spray" on color either. Go for the permanent dye job and you'll be set for halloween too! :D

SOCALORADO.
10-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Good Morrow!
And it came to pass that the Northman did venture yonder to the Ravens and Broncos war. And thus this time as not in the past he thus was prepared and ready for battle in BOTH his great and mighty Elway armour, and his Davis tunic.
And Lo! The Northman smote that great and giant beast that was the Raven with a powerful blow!!
And he turned and twisted his sword deep to the hilt into its fleshly side and spilled its inards on the field of battle!!
With one last gasp the evil beast that was the raven was no more, and all the women folk of the village of Baltimore ran out in horny glee to pay homage to the Northman with much wine and adoration!

And it was good.

BORDERLINE
10-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Good Morrow!
and all the women folk of the village of Baltimore ran out in horny glee to pay homage to the Northman with much wine and adoration!
And it was good.

ROFL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

nevcraw
10-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Burn some sage -- get the the bad juju out..

pnbronco
10-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Shakes fist at North. :lol:

Double fist shaking at North..... Sorry North you need to do the dye job, it's the only way to undo the curse....

Socal....do you play a lot of Video Games.....:confused:

dogfish
10-09-2010, 12:32 AM

nice work, assbag. . .

:tsk:

broncophan
10-09-2010, 06:06 AM

Enjoy the game...and Go Broncos!!!............all jinx's have to end sometime...:)

underrated29
10-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Well we all know that you didn't use the dye.

Thanks a lot Northman.:tsk:

Dirk
10-11-2010, 07:17 AM

While I sat down to watch the game...the thought of last season and North's visit to the stadium that started the slide last year went through my head. I was hoping he wouldn't go.

I log on this morning and find out that he did. :tsk:

Thnikkaman
10-11-2010, 08:14 AM
:deadtome:

Northman
10-11-2010, 12:20 PM
While I sat down to watch the game...the thought of last season and North's visit to the stadium that started the slide last year went through my head. I was hoping he wouldn't go.

I log on this morning and find out that he did. :tsk:

I tried everything man. I tried to use a voodoo doll on her to spread some bad mojo and thought for sure i wouldnt make it. But alas, it happened. Did have a great moment after the game though. Had a few Raven fans giving the business (par for the course) but they were pretty respectful and i had this one fan say to me "You need to take that jersey off man" and i was like "not happening". He then shook my hand and said "i respect that". Held my head high even in defeat. Broncos 4life baby!

Dirk
10-11-2010, 12:23 PM
I tried everything man. I tried to use a voodoo doll on her to spread some bad mojo and thought for sure i wouldnt make it. But alas, it happened. Did have a great moment after the game though. Had a few Raven fans giving the business (par for the course) but they were pretty respectful and i had this one fan say to me "You need to take that jersey off man" and i was like "not happening". He then shook my hand and said "i respect that". Held my head high even in defeat. Broncos 4life baby!

If they play in Baltimore next year...I will take up a collection to send you and the Mrs to Vegas or something to keep you away! :lol:

pnbronco
10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Well we all know that you didn't use the dye.

Thanks a lot Northman.:tsk:

When the game ended I thought man he didn't do the dye job or take any sage....:tsk:

:laugh: Well hope you had a good time. You have every reason to hold up your head, you are a BRONCO FAN!!!!

BTW I'm in on the collection Dirk.....:D