PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Eberle's highlight reel 1st NHL goal

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-08-2010, 10:44 AM
It's going to take a couple more seasons until this team really starts challenging for the playoffs but it's impossible not to be excited by this teams offense.

Eberle, Hall and MPS along with Hemsky, Penner and Gagner should make every game an exciting game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uWbrZ_PE0U&feature=player_embedded

weazel
10-08-2010, 11:42 AM
yeah, Edmonton beat Calgary for the first time in a year and a half... I hear they are planning a parade and cup presentation for later today!
That battle of Alberta will be great this year, it'll be a good fight for 10th placein the conference!

great goal BTW...

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Nah, we're not like Vancouver fans who planned the parade and created a "Vancouver Canucks Day" after their QF victory over LA last year. ;)

Most of us are expecting 10th-15th in the west but are just happy to see a exciting team again.

underrated29
10-08-2010, 12:12 PM
That was a sick sick goal.

I had my own hockey game last night so i was not able to see any of the games.

How did hall look? Did he do well?

And no- he has nothing on duchene. No way no how.

weazel
10-08-2010, 12:26 PM
That was a sick sick goal.

I had my own hockey game last night so i was not able to see any of the games.

How did hall look? Did he do well?

And no- he has nothing on duchene. No way no how.

Hall and Eberle both looked very good. Edmontons team speed was too much for Calgary. The Flames defense got a bit scared of the speed and started backing off too much which left a large gap in the middle of the ice for Edmonton to get rushes going. it just got worse over time.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Yep, Weazel pretty much nailed it.

Hall looked comfortable though, made a nifty little fake drop pass as he circled the zone in the first and had 3 really good scoring opportunities set up by Eberle. Both of them seem to have great chemistry with each other.

Paajarvi looked good too after he got over his nerves. Although he's on a line with Brule and Cogliano so his linemates aren't as good as Hall's or Eberle's.