PDA

View Full Version : oct. 17th broncos vs jets....my birthday

T.K.O.
10-07-2010, 08:00 PM
who's gonna be there ?
i just booked my room for 4 nights i will be in denver sat night to wed morning.
i am bringing my son's and daughter to the game (we will be in section 100/row 14)
anyway i was wondering if any of you local maniacs will be partying it up before the game?
i tried for a room near the game but got shot down.....i did get a room at the westin westminster which is near where my son lives.
but i hope to get to the game early and hang out a while.
let me know if anybody has a wicked tailgater planned !!!!!!!:salute:
my kids are all over 18 so i wont be draggin' toddlers:laugh:

T.K.O.
10-12-2010, 02:18 PM
just found out it's " orange sunday" when the broncos host the jets ! i guess the team will be sportin' their orange jersey's.and i'll be there i do have a sweet new all orange cap but i will need to locate and dust off my old school orange elway jersey !!!!
also there is a big "prep rally" scheduled for friday afternoon/eve (i'll still be on the road to denver so i have to miss it.
there will be some former players,thunder and some cheerleaders there.its at larimer sqaure i guess....here's the link
http://www.denverbroncos.com/fans/orange-sunday-pep-rally.html:salute::salute::beer:

missingnumber7
10-13-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm drivin down, I still need to find 1 ticket, we realized about 2 weeks ago that my 2 yr old(who's gonna sit on my lap anyway) needs a ticket.

T.K.O.
10-13-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm drivin down, I still need to find 1 ticket, we realized about 2 weeks ago that my 2 yr old(who's gonna sit on my lap anyway) needs a ticket.

there have been a lot on ebay....you can get a upper level pretty cheap.also if you go to the denver post website click classifieds and type broncos in the search box.there were a few cheap tix as of yesterday.good luck:salute:

BigDaddyBronco
10-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Don't pull a Northman.

Thnikkaman
10-13-2010, 01:30 PM
If I was in Denver, I'd be there. My birthday is also 2 days after yours. Happy Birthday.

T.K.O.
10-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Don't pull a Northman.

and how exactly does one "pull a northman"? do you mean the broncos might lose because of my attending the game ?:confused:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-13-2010, 09:34 PM
and how exactly does one "pull a northman"? do you mean the broncos might lose because of my attending the game ?:confused:

I think that is what he meant :D

T.K.O.
10-14-2010, 09:38 AM
I think that is what he meant :D

it's OK...i have been to 6 bronco games,my record is 5-1:beer::elefant:;)

missingnumber7
10-14-2010, 10:19 AM
For anyone interested there are still single half price tickets available.

Magnificent Seven
10-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Tomorrow morning, I will be flying to Denver, CO for Broncos game and I will be staying at the Westin Hotel: Tabor Center on Lawrence St. in downtown Denver. Our section # is 232. Row: 8th. I'm 3-0 at home and look forward to going for 4-0!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-14-2010, 04:07 PM
http://twitter.com/postbroncos

The Jets have returned 200 tickets for Sunday's game. You want 'em? Go to the box office at Invesco or buy online at ticketmaster.com.

T.K.O.
10-15-2010, 12:10 PM
i'm getting ready to head out for denver !1090 miles ....got the family truckster loaded down,picking my daughter up in missoula on theway and if all goes well we should be rollin' into denver tom. eve.
have a great week everyone and............................
GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!

BroncoNut
10-15-2010, 12:25 PM
If I was in Denver, I'd be there. My birthday is also 2 days after yours. Happy Birthday.

you guys are libras? what a couple of homos.