PDA

View Full Version : Broncos don't have a snowballs chance in hell against the Ravens

Ravenite
10-07-2010, 03:03 PM
:eek:

The Ravens have just beaten two of the best teams in football on the road while not playing their best football. Now finally they are starting to get it together and gel. They have a ton of offensive weapons to choose from, as well as having a stellar D with the number 1 ranked pass D in the league!

I like the Broncos, but they will have their a$$es handed to them in our house!

:beer:

Ravage!!!
10-07-2010, 03:08 PM
what makes you think they weren't playing their best football? High hopes? I don't think much of Flacco.

I hope you don't have Boldin or your RB in your starting line-up in FF this week. Would be a good week to sit them if you do.

slim
10-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Is Ray bringing his knife to the game?

Ravenite
10-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Ray doesn't need a knife.

Ravenite
10-07-2010, 03:28 PM
What makes me think they aren't playing their best is watching every down and witnessing it.

I actually feel sorry for the Broncos, they are walking into somethign they just don't have a chance at.

Its like Mike Tyson fighting a pre schooler

:lol::lol:

slim
10-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Ray doesn't need a knife.

Tell that to Richard Lollar.

Northman
10-07-2010, 03:29 PM

If its Mike Tyson, the pre schooler stands a chance. The mental level is about the same.

Ravenite
10-07-2010, 03:31 PM
If its Mike Tyson, the pre schooler stands a chance. The mental level is about the same.

On that we can agree :lol::lol::lol:

good one

Ravage!!!
10-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Do you like flowers? I bet you like flowers. Tiny, cute, flowers with purple buds on them.

I like bacon. I like pretzels, hamburgers, and pizza too! Ohh.. and Chocolate.. mmmmm

Do you like watching gladiator movies? I can see you watching gladiator movies.

Ravenite
10-07-2010, 03:39 PM
i like watching inferior teams get lit up at M&T Bank Stadium.

especially teams that have a great running attack, like the broncos

Do you like flowers? I bet you like flowers. Tiny, cute, flowers with purple buds on them.

I like bacon. I like pretzels, hamburgers, and pizza too! Ohh.. and Chocolate.. mmmmm

Do you like watching gladiator movies? I can see you watching gladiator movies.

Ravage!!!
10-07-2010, 03:40 PM
i like watching inferior teams get lit up at M&T Bank Stadium.

especially teams that have a great running attack, like the broncos

you don't watch much football, do you :lol:

Ravenite
10-07-2010, 03:45 PM
you don't watch much football, do you :lol:

going to the playoffs the last 3 years with a winning record every year.

i watch much more football than those in denver!

Ravage!!!
10-07-2010, 03:48 PM
going to the playoffs the last 3 years with a winning record every year.

i watch much more football than those in denver!

Yeah...

I bet Denver has just as many trophies over the last three years as you do. ;)

But if you think Denver has a strong running game, then you obviously don't know football and somehow got access to your parents computer :elefant:

Northman
10-07-2010, 03:55 PM
But if you think Denver has a strong running game, then you obviously don't know football and somehow got access to your parents computer :elefant:

I think that was sarcasm on his part.

Buff
10-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Neckbeard is playing lights out... No backup QB to beat up on like you have the last two weeks. I guarantee you Baltimore doesn't have the #1 pass defense heading into week 6.

WTE
10-07-2010, 03:59 PM

You'd better enjoy the game if the Ravens beat the Broncos because you won't be enjoying your game the following weekend.

T.K.O.
10-07-2010, 04:06 PM
kyle orton... 416 yds,3 td's no picks.....andre brown a buck fity and a score !:salute:

Thnikkaman
10-07-2010, 04:27 PM
What happened, is Ray Lewis going to play every position on Sunday? That is the only way I bet on the Ravens on Sunday. Joe Flacco will play almost as well as Jay Cutler did last week.

weazel
10-07-2010, 05:02 PM
sorry, I have to agree... Ravens always beat th Broncos, just a fact.

gnomeflinger
10-07-2010, 05:48 PM
What makes me think they aren't playing their best is watching every down and witnessing it.

I actually feel sorry for the Broncos, they are walking into somethign they just don't have a chance at.

If you're comparing the Ravens to Mike Tyson, then yeah the Broncos do have a "snowball's chance" to win.

http://squabbles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/holyfield_ear-735x1024.jpg

Day1BroncoFan
10-07-2010, 06:15 PM
If Flacco is going to start we have a great chance of winning.

I won't waste much time or effort on a person that won't be here after Sunday's beat down on the ravens by the Broncos.

SR
10-07-2010, 07:35 PM

Yeah, probably, but that's because the odds say B-more will win, not because you say that.

I'm a realist. The Ravens are a better team.

T.K.O.
10-07-2010, 08:41 PM
how do you make a snowball in hell ? or get one there for that matter ?:confused:
ravens are overrated and will be exposed and beaten sunday !:salute:

BORDERLINE
10-09-2010, 12:16 AM
no corners huh???no ed reed?? well i think our WR are gonna show you the bizzness

NorthernLights
10-09-2010, 08:19 AM
I don't happen to agree. I think the Broncos have a good chance against the Ravens this week. I think Orton will see more pressure this week, but he is throwing very well and the WR's are performing at a very high level.

What's the over/under on the number of running plays this week for the Broncos? I put it at 15 attempts.

Ravage!!!
10-09-2010, 10:11 AM
I don't happen to agree. I think the Broncos have a good chance against the Ravens this week. I think Orton will see more pressure this week, but he is throwing very well and the WR's are performing at a very high level.

What's the over/under on the number of running plays this week for the Broncos? I put it at 15 attempts.

I think we see a lot of screens early to try and slow their crashing down....using those as our sweeps and running plays. Very much like GB did against Chicago a few weeks back on prime-time.

I also believe that Special teams is going to be a HUGE part of this game.

They won't be able to run, we won't be able to run... they have the advantage on the pass rush, and we have the better passing game. We have the better DBs, but even VY was able to throw the ball on us, and I expect THEM to come out throwing...just as Tenn did.

I think a big play on Special teams is going to be huge for us, if we can get it.

SR
10-09-2010, 02:48 PM
If DT returns the kickoffs, we have a good chance based on what happened last week.

Ravenite
10-10-2010, 07:20 PM
the patriots are tough but if you recall we handed them their a$$ in their house last year in the playoffs. i see u r a troll, which puketriot board do you belong to? i will come troll your board all week and then laugh afterwards when the ravens stomp you again like they did last year in the playoffs with half the weapons they have now.

take some lessons from your broncos counterparts. at least the broncos fans have class. where you are like a piece of dogsh#t in the foxborough snow lolololol seeya soon sucker... ravens dominate u and your team

You'd better enjoy the game if the Ravens beat the Broncos because you won't be enjoying your game the following weekend.

SR
10-10-2010, 10:47 PM
I fell asleep at halftime...but I worked all night so I had a legitimate excuse.