CrazyHorse
10-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Let's show the Ratbirds who's boss!!

shank
10-05-2010, 09:21 PM
your timing is improving

BORDERLINE
10-05-2010, 10:28 PM
one thing that always stays in my mind when watchin a ravens game...why did they change there original logo on the helmets??? the shield with wings and the letter B in it???

sneakers
10-06-2010, 04:25 AM
9XZDzOGFXts

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-06-2010, 04:36 PM
http://www.planetsteelers.com/images/ratbirds2dj4.jpg

Northman
10-06-2010, 04:41 PM
one thing that always stays in my mind when watchin a ravens game...why did they change there original logo on the helmets??? the shield with wings and the letter B in it???

Because they were in danger of being sued for the emblem. The final product was too much like the emblem a guy drew up and basically was a ripoff. Evidently, if i remember correctly, the guy wanted way too much money for the rights for it so the Ravens elected to go with the Raven head.

OrangeHoof
10-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Ravens maybe suck in the "Mean People Suck" sort of way but they are a very good team that is likely to make the playoffs.

Yes, Baltimore is a hellhole (pretty much every large city in the Northeast is a hellhole) and I wouldn't want to stay there one minute more than I had to but the football team is pretty solid. They can pass. They can run. They can stop yours. That's the formula for a winning team.

Northman
10-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Ravens maybe suck in the "Mean People Suck" sort of way but they are a very good team that is likely to make the playoffs.

Yes, Baltimore is a hellhole (pretty much every large city in the Northeast is a hellhole) and I wouldn't want to stay there one minute more than I had to but the football team is pretty solid. They can pass. They can run. They can stop yours. That's the formula for a winning team.

Hey now, we arent that much of a hellhole. We have our bad neighborhoods just like the rest of them but we got some nice sights and places here too. :lol: