PDA

View Full Version : I'll Be Glad When Moreno is Back.....and Other Junk....

WARHORSE
10-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Say what you will about Moreno, he is light years better than Maphoney.

I understand why we had to bring Mofo ny here, and I dont have any problem with it, but I cant stand watching us hand him the ball.

I held my breath and cursed a whisper when we got the ball back off Mariachis fumble, and then handed off to a guy who fumbles.

Im not a pro, but MAN THAT WAS DUMB.

Give the damn ball to Tebow if nothing else, cause that man will not fumble....period. Buck will, and Maphony will, so WHY GIVE THEM THE BALL WITH THE GAME SEALED?

Worried about the center/QB exchange? Then put him in the shotgun and let him run, is that any dumber than putting Orton in the shotgun and then handing the ball off on third and one? Out of the shotgun????

Also.....Kyle Orton needs to work on throwing a FADE. Next time we get in the redzone, I better see Tebow coming on the field.

On another note.....where are all the Brandon Marshall cry babies?

Thats right........shut up and eat crow.

Number one passing attack in the league.

Cry about the redzone, cry about the running game, but in the end, if after four games you have the number one passing attack in the league, youre doing SOMETHING right.

Dont talk....just move along now.

Hats off again to WINK the stink and the defense cause they killed it.

Chris WHO?

Give it to Josh and Wink for planning a gameplan that shut this offense down.

Only one touch and a couple field goals allowed by the D.

Johnson.....less than 3 ypc. What was it again? Something like 2.8 a rush?
We were PREPARED.

Thats all thats got to be said, we were prepared. Just give Josh and the staff the props, cause we won, and the team was PREPARED.

KUDOWS to Robert AYERS, he is a plAYER. I see great things for this guy, especially when Doom takes over on the other side.

Kudows to Wink, he called a masterful game.

Kudows to Eddie Royal.....my man! Great game, all the way around.

Dont know if anyone was watching....great blocking and KRs by Demaryius.

This guy needs to solidify his knowledge of the playbook so he can get reps....hes a PLAYA.

BUMMERS: Daniels..........oh lord.......the holding call....:tsk: That right there is called brain power...and this guy obviously has none.

We went into Tenn and won.

Give the props where theyre due.

Great job team. Great job coaches.
(except the RB coach)

Lets hope MoKno is ready next week.

As for another RB......we need to do somethin.

But whoever it is, it cant be someone that cant pick up the blitz.....

scott.475
10-03-2010, 10:10 PM
I could hope we would cut Maroney and bring in someone else this week, but I doubt anyone worthwhile is available.

Good write-up.

broncobryce
10-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Me too. Moreno scored TD's in both games he played.

pnbronco
10-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Did you drink a lot of coffee War??? You're so dang cute....I hope Moreno is back soon and healthy.

broncobryce
10-03-2010, 10:32 PM
This is almost like when Orton went down and we saw what it was like without him. (Simms).

SR
10-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Robert Ayers is turning in to a frickin monster. Watching him is super enjoyable. That game about gave me a goddamn heart attack, but I'm glad we pulled out the W. TOUGH game next week at BAL.

Tned
10-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Robert Ayers is turning in to a frickin monster. Watching him is super enjoyable. That game about gave me a goddamn heart attack, but I'm glad we pulled out the W. TOUGH game next week at BAL.

Lets all remember Mayock's words: "in three years, Ayers will be considered the best player to come out of this draft".

rcsodak
10-04-2010, 06:55 AM
I could hope we would cut Maroney and bring in someone else this week, but I doubt anyone worthwhile is available.

Good write-up.

Have Andre Brown. Don't need another rb. He's still battling back from turf toe, getting reps in practice, getting in football shape, I imagine.

Andre Brown=secret weapon

rcsodak
10-04-2010, 06:56 AM

Now they get to go from playing a "cheap" defense, to a "dirty" one. Yay. :tsk:

Dirk
10-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Now they get to go from playing a "cheap" defense, to a "dirty" one. Yay. :tsk:

Hopefully the team plays with a chip on their shoulder from last year! :salute:

Elevation inc
10-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Lets all remember Mayock's words: "in three years, Ayers will be considered the best player to come out of this draft".

he may well be right clay matthews and orakpo are pass rushing threats but neither of them are even close to as dominant as ayers is in the run game, and he also consitently gets pressures, hurries, and hits depsite drawing most of the attention.....defenses are gonna have fits with him and doom next year...add some youth in the draft along with Jamal/Bannan/vickerson/thomas/hunter/DJ/Haggan and we have the makings of a very solid front seven for awhile...nice change for sure....

BroncoNut
10-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Did you drink a lot of coffee War??? You're so dang cute....I hope Moreno is back soon and healthy.

Number one- there is NOTHING cute about War
Number two- terrible analysis and write up :lol:

silkamilkamonico
10-04-2010, 08:35 AM
I'll be glad if we can somehow get Mark Ingram in the draft. He would be a perfect compliment, a workhorse and allow Moreno to focus on the multi dimensions of RB where he excels.