PDA

View Full Version : There's A Bill Belichick Sex Tape? Merciful Jesus, Anoint My Eyes With Clorox

Retired_Member_001
07-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Like opening the ancient, creaky attic door in a horror movie, some moves are so obviously wrong-headed that you just want to scream. Tom Casale, a former writer for Patriots Football Weekly, has just made one of those moves. Writing under the name Tommy Rider (red flag right there), he penned a farewell to the team following his last day on the beat, where he dished some "gossip" that included the contention that there's a Bill Belichick sex tape floating around. Before you ask your cat to claw out your eyes, be informed that Casale strikes me as several different kinds of crazy. OK, let's proceed.

From Casale's personal site on Pregame.com, a gambling site where he's now employed:

Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not. The husband who is suing that woman for being unfaithful to him has a tape of his wife and Belichick screwing while the two of them were still married. Belichick is a very powerful man so I imagine he's doing everything in his power to squash this from getting out but it could only be a matter of time. A part of me doesn't want to see it but another part of me can't help but be intrigued.

Here's my theory: Matt Walsh sent Arlen Specter the sex tape by mistake, and somewhere a housewife is watching a St. Louis Rams practice walkthrough.

But Casale isn't through. Other excerpts:

Tedy Bruschi is just an unlikable person in general and I think his teammates know what's what and get sick of his act. He created an image that he presents to the public but his teammates know better.

A list of ******** would be Bruschi, Dillon, Willie McGinest, Pierre Woods, Mike Vrabel, Dan Koppen and Stephen Gostkowski. Yes, the kicker. Bruschi is by far the biggest and that seems to be a universal opinion. Sorry but it's true.

Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of shit you would ever want to encounter. There is no doubt in my mind that he will end up in jail at some point. You don't have to be a good guy to be a star in the NFL and no one is a better example of that than Dillon.

Wow. Even Scott McClellan is shaking his head sadly. But as always, it's the message board that provides the greatest entertainment here.

This is, indeed, Tom Casale. I worked with him for 2 years and he was universally disliked around the office. We all wondered from the very start what Fred saw in him and why he was given such a long rope after his indiscretions online. The patsfans ordeal was surreal. He used multiple aliases to, among other things, denigrate his colleagues that he worked closest with. Btw, I have alot more bullets in the gun. I haven't even mentioned the events surrounding his dismissal. It's very embarrassing. You can probably imagine when you consider how much they put up with him prior to firing him. — posted by PFW Insider on 07/30/2008 1:10 PM

http://deadspin.com/5031384/theres-a-bill-belichick-sex-tape-merciful-jesus-anoint-my-eyes-with-clorox

Retired_Member_001
07-31-2008, 02:53 PM
I guess he likes to tape everything.

Kapaibro
07-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Proof indeed that no news is good news.

Wook, I know you take this reporting seriously, but no one needed to even contemplate that notion.

Snapping Turtle
07-31-2008, 03:38 PM
I just wonder who would really have sex with him? I guess that hoodie turns some people on?

Retired_Member_001
07-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Proof indeed that no news is good news.

Wook, I know you take this reporting seriously, but no one needed to even contemplate that notion.

After I finished vomiting for 30 mins after reading this article, I thought it would only be fair if I shared my despair.

;)

GEM
07-31-2008, 04:02 PM
After I finished vomiting for 30 mins after reading this article, I thought it would only be fair if I shared my despair.

;)

Seeing the magic trick again made up for the puke that just came up in my mouth. Please Billy boy, PLEASE! Destroy that tape!

Den21vsBal19
07-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not. The husband who is suing that woman for being unfaithful to him has a tape of his wife and Belichick screwing while the two of them were still married. Belichick is a very powerful man so I imagine he's doing everything in his power to squash this from getting out but it could only be a matter of time. A part of me doesn't want to see it but another part of me can't help but be intrigued.

If true, then you've got to appreciate the irony of a video tape biting Belicheat on the ass :laugh:

sneakers
08-12-2008, 01:42 AM
I guess he likes to tape everything.

So you are saying there is a tape out there of him taking a poop?

Den21vsBal19
08-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Aw, man!!! :eek:

Did you have to?!?!?! :tsk:

You've just put me off my breakfast :mad:

Thnikkaman
08-13-2008, 09:26 AM
I just wonder who would really have sex with him? I guess that hoodie turns some people on?

I'm sure its the roll of benjies he has in his wallet.

haroldthebarrel
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Other teams scramble the qb- coach communication. We should just play the sound on that video in the communication background when we met them.

LRtagger
09-12-2008, 01:50 PM
http://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2008/3/bill-belichick.jpg

EastCoastBronco
09-12-2008, 02:00 PM
What would rock is if someone put it up on the jumbotron in Gillette during a game...Wait a minute. That wouldn't rock at all. Forget I said that...

haroldthebarrel
09-12-2008, 02:02 PM
What would rock is if someone put it up on the jumbotron during a game...Wait a minute. That wouldn't rock at all. Forget I said that...

Actually I think that would rock. If that happened, it would be shown all over the world, thus making many many more fans. Giving more money to Denver, and we would be the biggest club in the world!