PDA

View Full Version : Very Short AM Camp Update 7/31 w/ pics

Italianmobstr7
07-31-2008, 01:54 PM
This is from Liquid Courage over at the Mane.

A few general observations: Sheffler and Colbert had multiple nice grabs while Brandon Marshall was a bit up and down. Sheffler caught a sliding catch 5 feet in front of me . . . man there is nothing like Training Camp!! Cutler was a bit erratic this morning, missing open receivers a number of times but then zipping it into the tightest of spaces on others. Jarvis Moss made a great stop in the backfield and got great praise on one occassion while running with the first team. But NO ONE impressed as much as Torain; he ran with speed and power and was the only player to consistently draw praise from the fans. He is a real punisher!

One area of concern, did something happen to Kupe's hand? He had it heavily wrapped and was wincing a few times during practice today (see pics). He ran as RG with Harris at RT during 1st Team O vs. 2nd Team D and those two dominated pretty well against Crowder and Peterson (if I recall correctly).

Also in the link is a great shot of Niko during warm-ups, some shots of Clady (impressive as hell!) and our brand new starting secondary (whether that is good or bad I am not sure). And finally, I threw in a few pics of everyone's favorite, Jack "MF" Williams - he is one short dude!!

Anyway, great session, and here is a link to the pics I took in between scoldings and threats from "security".

http://picasaweb.google.com/james.eynard/BroncosTrainingCampThursdayJuly31