PDA

View Full Version : Just Whine Baby!!

MNPatsFan
07-30-2008, 08:34 AM
It appears that Oakland's owner, Al Davis, has changed the team's motto from "Just Win Baby" to "Just Whine Baby"!:lol:

According to this article, Al is unhappy and whining about Lamont Jordan signing with the Patriots because he doesn't want to get burned again like they did in the Randy Moss deal.:laugh:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=11&entry_id=28565

Devilspawn
07-30-2008, 10:25 AM
It appears that Oakland's owner, Al Davis, has changed the team's motto from "Just Win Baby" to "Just Whine Baby"!:lol:

According to this article, Al is unhappy and whining about Lamont Jordan signing with the Patriots because he doesn't want to get burned again like they did in the Randy Moss deal.:laugh:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=11&entry_id=28565
And that Randy Moss deal would've worked out too, if it weren't for those meddling kids...

Dreadnought
08-02-2008, 07:58 PM
And that Randy Moss deal would've worked out too, if it weren't for those meddling kids...

Great line! :salute:

Now to business - Old Al hasn't done so well with personnel decisions lately. Next one to go down the tubes will be J-Walk. $11 Million more of Al's money down the drain. Well, have faith; he can't live forever.

BigDaddyBronco
08-02-2008, 08:08 PM
It must suck to be a decent Raiders fan. The quality of the franchise really revolves around the owner. The Crypt Keeper hasn't been in a good frame of mind for at least a decade.

On top of that, a good chunk of Raider Nation is rather shabby. Mix in the criminals with people who like the colors silver and black and the real decent fans are in a tough spot. At least they aren't fair weather fans like the San Diego, wait San Antonio, wait Los Angeles Chargers.

tboltzcali
08-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Fair weather fans?????

Devilspawn
08-02-2008, 10:02 PM
As soon as I heard about the signing, I posted on the Raiders board that Jordan and Moss could win a ring together, just not the way Al envisioned. If they do, maybe Davis can look at that example as to how to build around those two, since he got them at the same time in 2005. But he won't learn.

And let Javon walk. I never really counted him in any equation, not with Chris Henry and all that speed of his due in by Week 5.

BigDaddyBronco
08-02-2008, 10:04 PM
As soon as I heard about the signing, I posted on the Raiders board that Jordan and Moss could win a ring together, just not the way Al envisioned. If they do, maybe Davis can look at that example as to how to build around those two, since he got them at the same time in 2005. But he won't learn.And let Javon walk. I never really counted him in any equation, not with Chris Henry and all that speed of his due in by Week 5.Yea, Chris Henry is a Raider in waiting.* :tsk:

Devilspawn
08-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Yea, Chris Henry is a Raider in waiting.* :tsk:
Don't mistake that as me wanting it... just recognizing the pattern.