PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 4 Video Preview - Broncos vs Titans

EmDiggy
09-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Broncos vs Titans Preview Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXgNVeuI3F0)

Good Afternoon Broncos Fans!! Good Luck this week! :beer:

underrated29
09-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks em.

You still seem nervous to me man. And talk real fast like. Slow it down a bit.

I liked the vid, but really there was nothing there imo that most people did not know. I mean, we suck and run d and the titans excell at it. we suck at running and excel at passing. jmo but i like your vids nonetheless....Havent seen on on the broncos for a while now too.

EmDiggy
09-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks em.

You still seem nervous to me man. And talk real fast like. Slow it down a bit.

I liked the vid, but really there was nothing there imo that most people did not know. I mean, we suck and run d and the titans excell at it. we suck at running and excel at passing. jmo but i like your vids nonetheless....Havent seen on on the broncos for a while now too.

Thanks Underrated!! I really have to make a REAL CONSCIOUS effort to slow the pace down!! I know what I say may not be new to a fan of a particular team.. But to those that are casual fans..its works. What I would Love to do is an in-depth breakdown...week to week of each team and the game.. Also, my own feature shows and coaching videos.. All I need is the time ya know

underrated29
09-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks Underrated!! I really have to make a REAL CONSCIOUS effort to slow the pace down!! I know what I say may not be new to a fan of a particular team.. But to those that are casual fans..its works. What I would Love to do is an in-depth breakdown...week to week of each team and the game.. Also, my own feature shows and coaching videos.. All I need is the time ya know

cool. Well git er done, we'll look forward to those vids and your feature show down the road for sure.