PDA

View Full Version : walnut valley festable was a blast this year..WoW and omg..

broncos9697
09-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I dont know how many of you have heard of the walnut valley festable,its a huge bluegrass festable held in sept. every year in winfield kansas...The city of winfield has a pop. of 15,000....every year a small area they call the fairgrounds pack in 15,000 alone in there and capmk for 4 days..this is a big thing people from all over usa and the world attend this every year...
This year was a blast lots and lots of partying...ITs a great place to meet friends and listen to great music...has anyone ever heard about it...Its here in my hometown..winfield kansas

sneakers
09-18-2007, 02:14 AM
I dont know how many of you have heard of the walnut valley festable,its a huge bluegrass festable held in sept. every year in winfield kansas...The city of winfield has a pop. of 15,000....every year a small area they call the fairgrounds pack in 15,000 alone in there and capmk for 4 days..this is a big thing people from all over usa and the world attend this every year...
This year was a blast lots and lots of partying...ITs a great place to meet friends and listen to great music...has anyone ever heard about it...Its here in my hometown..winfield kansas

I have never heard of this before. It's always the small towns that hold festivals like that, it seems.

For example the Cornerstone festival is held in Bushnell, Illinois. It has a population of 3,200, and 30,000-40,000 people show up every year.