BroncoWave
09-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Interesting...

Per Lindsay Jones:

"Tebow is the 3rd QB today. Goodman officially out"

www.twitter.com/postbroncos

camdisco24
09-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Weird... Bad week at practice for Tebow??

silkamilkamonico
09-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Who cares. If Orton goes down, the slim chance we actually did have of winning goes too.

BroncoWave
09-26-2010, 02:03 PM
I think my favorite thing about message boards is when someone claims not to care about the thread topic but posts in the thread anyway. That always gives me a laugh.

camdisco24
09-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Who cares. If Orton goes down, the slim chance we actually did have of winning goes too.

yay positivity!!! :clap2:

silkamilkamonico
09-26-2010, 02:09 PM
I think my favorite thing about message boards is when someone claims not to care about the thread topic but posts in the thread anyway. That always gives me a laugh.

In that case, I think Tebow may be regressing if he loses his job to Brady Quinn. Brady Quinn is not a very good QB.

nevcraw
09-26-2010, 02:22 PM
In that case, I think Tebow may be regressing if he loses his job to Brady Quinn. Brady Quinn is not a very good QB.

Or - the gameplan for this game is suited more to Quinn's skill set than TT.

maybe not nearly as negative as could be slanted..

BroncoWave
09-26-2010, 02:27 PM

Nah, that would be thinking logically. We can't have that on this board.

silkamilkamonico
09-26-2010, 02:27 PM

Or, the only reason Tebow's been #2 is because he was thought of as being useful in the wildcat, and since that hasn't exactly broke out, he's been moved down to the spot on the depth chart where he belongs. Behind *gasp* Brady Quinn.

It might even be worse than we all think. But fear not, we can always sign Kyle Orton long term!

I Eat Staples
09-26-2010, 02:29 PM
Good keep him at #3. It's quite obvious to everyone except Bronco and Gator homers that he can't play in the NFL.

BroncoWave
09-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Now leaving this thread so the Tebow haters can have their circle jerk. Have fun guys.

Northman
09-26-2010, 02:33 PM
In the grand scheme of things its irrelevant.

silkamilkamonico
09-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Now leaving this thread so the Tebow haters can have their circle jerk. Have fun guys.

Thanks. I'll send you Tim Tebow update threads on his leadership abilities from the sideline throughout the course of the game.

rcsodak
09-26-2010, 03:02 PM

mr indecision meets the fastest pass rush he'll face? Lmao.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

JaxBroncoGirl
09-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Good keep him at #3. It's quite obvious to everyone except Bronco and Gator homers that he can't play in the NFL.

You have got to be kiddin me. We have not played a real team until today, get off your man hate crap and give the guy a chance. You will be surprised at what he could do on 4th and 1.

Northman
09-26-2010, 10:30 PM
You have got to be kiddin me. We have not played a real team until today, get off your man hate crap and give the guy a chance. You will be surprised at what he could do on 4th and 1.

Guess McD should of kept him at #2 than. We could of used him on the goalline if thats the case your making.

WARHORSE
09-27-2010, 11:21 AM

Eating staples is bad for your sense of sense.

Whats obvious is that anyone who says its obvious that Tim Tebow cant play in the NFL is mentally slow.

No one knows what will happen with him until he steps onto the playing field on gameday under center.

And if hes not ready, or theres a QB with better ability at this point than him playing ahead of him....then he sits and learns.

He wont be the first to sit. He wont be the last.

I know of a few good players who have sat a number of years:

Favre, Young, Rogers, and Rivers are a few that come to mind off the top of my head.:salute:

But to say its 'obvious' that he cant play in the NFL............spare us all the condescending perspective.

tomjonesrocks
09-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Was there any useful information disclosed as to why he got bumped down to QB3?