PDA

View Full Version : Orton, Tolbert among fantasy's top sleepers this week

Denver Native (Carol)
09-25-2010, 10:30 PM
http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story/09000d5d81ac85db/article/orton-tolbert-among-fantasys-top-sleepers-this-week?module=HP_spotlight

Kyle Orton, QB, Broncos

Orton, who has more fantasy points than Tom Brady and Tony Romo at this early stage of the season, is worth considering if you need a quarterback this week. The veteran faces the Colts, who surrendered 277 yards and two touchdowns to him in a game last December. Orton ranks at No. 15 among signal-callers this week on NFL.com.

SR
09-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Glad I was able to snag Tolbert off of waivers in the BF league.

BroncoWave
09-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Still starting Romo over Orton this week, hope I don't regret it.

T.K.O.
09-26-2010, 11:25 AM
orton is my starter in 2 league's every week (except the bye of coarse) and usually does better than projected.
i also picked up D.T. on both teams and have him starting.along with royal.
i figure kyle will break 300 again this week with at least 2 td's.
hopefully we are not playing catch up.then the running game has a good shot as well facing the 32nd run D in the league !!!:salute:

SR
09-26-2010, 11:36 AM
You're starting Orton, Royal, and D. Thomas? All on one team? Wow. Bad news.

SR
09-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Still starting Romo over Orton this week, hope I don't regret it.

That is a bold move homie. I hope you don't regret it either.

T.K.O.
09-26-2010, 11:39 AM
You're starting Orton, Royal, and D. Thomas? All on one team? Wow. Bad news.

i wish i had started D.T. last week . i'm expecting a bit of a shootout,so all should have good #s

BroncoWave
09-26-2010, 11:48 AM
That is a bold move homie. I hope you don't regret it either.

Well both QB's will probably be in shootouts so I don't think I can go wrong either way. Now if Orton has a better fantasy day today I might have to start switching them out based on matchups. Although Romo has a bye next week so I will be starting Orton against Tennessee. That means I'll be watching my QB1 and RB1 in person next week (Orton and Johnson).

I'm also starting Lloyd this week (and maybe next) just due to my sheer lack of options at WR3.

SR
09-26-2010, 01:26 PM
i wish i had started D.T. last week . i'm expecting a bit of a shootout,so all should have good #s

It's never smart to have that many players from the same team starting dude. Unless you're just strapped for people worth a shit...

That's fantasy football 101...