PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Alert

Shazam!
09-25-2010, 09:22 PM
In some EC regions, Indianapolis at Denver will be broadcast locally as part of a CBS2 NFL doubleheader following Tennessee @ NYG.

This is because NYJ @ Miami is a primetime game.

I hope our Boys pull it off for me. This is the first regular season game I'm getting to see.

Go :defense:

I Eat Staples
09-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Me too! The Broncos are rarely on TV here, it kind of sucks that they televise a game that we have a low chance of winning, but I'm excited to watch them on my big screen TV nonetheless.

BroncoWave
09-25-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm also excited to be able to watch them in my house instead of having to go to the local sports bar.

OrangeHoof
09-25-2010, 10:38 PM
The Broncos used to be in prime time routinely. They're not this year but East Coast fans should have had many chances over the years to watch the Broncos. But, yes, it's nice to be able to watch (and record) the game at home.

Shazam!
09-25-2010, 11:40 PM
I remember the Super Broncos were on tv constantly... oh, the days...

camdisco24
09-25-2010, 11:42 PM
If you guys look at the map of NC, there is a blob that gets the Seahawks v Chargers game... When I saw that almost all the country had the BRONCOS game and the area I live has "the other" game I was so pissed :shocked:... Then I zoomed in and I'm just a few miles outside the blob! I checked the listings and i do infact get the REAL game! WOOHOO! :beer: :adore:

FINALLY! Go Broncos!! Hopefully there will be a least a handful more this season... I know we'll get the Monday night game and the London game at least.

OrangeHoof
09-26-2010, 12:39 AM
Some times a seemingly remote market shows a game because there is some local talent they believe fans want to watch. In the Mobile area, it was not uncommon to have Raider games shown while Kenny Stabler (from Foley, AL) was their QB. I believe the Portland area used to get a lot of Cardinals games while Neil Lomax was their QB. Here in Austin, there is still a large number of Vince Young fans who want to see Tennessee Titans games.

So, when you look at the national map and you see a game that you wouldn't expect to have local interest, ask yourself if one of the star players is from that area and often that turns out to be the reason.

Italianmobstr7
09-26-2010, 01:35 AM
I don't know how some of you can go without watching the Broncos every week man. I've got respect for you. I can't do it. Haven't missed a game in about 18 years. Thank God for Sunday Ticket. Hope you all enjoy getting to watch the game this week. I'm stoked for you guys! The more Broncos fans that get to watch, the better! GO BRONCOS!!!

camdisco24
09-26-2010, 12:37 PM
So, when you look at the national map and you see a game that you wouldn't expect to have local interest, ask yourself if one of the star players is from that area and often that turns out to be the reason.

I'm about 99% sure its Rivers. He played at NC State and we have alot of bandwagon charger fans around here because of him.

I don't know how some of you can go without watching the Broncos every week man. I've got respect for you. I can't do it. Haven't missed a game in about 18 years. Thank God for Sunday Ticket. Hope you all enjoy getting to watch the game this week. I'm stoked for you guys! The more Broncos fans that get to watch, the better! GO BRONCOS!!!

I would die if I had to miss games. Im in college right now and just last year we built a Sports grill on campus. They have 40 TVs and they can get any game. I didnt miss a game last year, and I wont miss any at least until I graduate! Hopefully ill get a nice job (aka money to purchase Sunday ticket) after college. ;)

Edmonton Bronco Fan
09-26-2010, 12:48 PM

I wasn't able to get Sunday Ticket up until a few years ago here in Edmonton unfortunately due to work/personal reasons and I was lucky if they showed maybe 2 or 3 Broncos games a year on TV here.

Sunday Ticket has been just a huge blessing and I can't imagine how I ever went without it either.

CrazyHorse
09-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I get to watch it on TV again too today. I was lucky enough to watch last week's game on TV in HD. It sucks having to watch it streaming on the computer though. I couldn't imagine missing the game.

Lonestar
09-26-2010, 01:06 PM
UNtil last year I had sunday ticket but then I would get most of those games on my direct TV feeds anyway I could not justify paying 300+ for a game or two.

I'm grand fathered on getting east and west coast feeds for the networks so if they a re playing an east or west coast team I will most likely get the game.