PDA

View Full Version : Biggest in game match-ups.

MichiganBoncosFan32
09-23-2010, 02:04 PM
I don't see the colts not getting their points week in and week out. But there is no doubt in my mind we can score with them because of our weapons.

If clady and harris (hoping he plays because beadles will have a long day) can contain mathis and freeney I see us coming out on top sunday.

Any other match-ups your going to be paying attention to throughout the game, like whoever is lucky enough to draw dallas clark :tsk:.

DenBronx
09-23-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't see the colts not getting their points week in and week out. But there is no doubt in my mind we can score with them because of our weapons.

If clady and harris (hoping he plays because beadles will have a long day) can contain mathis and freeney I see us coming out on top sunday.

Any other match-ups your going to be paying attention to throughout the game, like whoever is lucky enough to draw dallas clark :tsk:.

Welcome to the boards!

Ok say we stop Freeney and Mathis.

How to you propose we stop Manning? I think we have been trying to figure this out for... oh let's see 8 years or so.

rcsodak
09-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Do they use Dclark as they did in last year's game, knowing we'll be ready? Or will they use him as a decoy? Or, both, with clark being avoided all game til the end. I actually seeing them doing the latter.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

MichiganBoncosFan32
09-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the boards!

Ok say we stop Freeney and Mathis.

How to you propose we stop Manning? I think we have been trying to figure this out for... oh let's see 8 years or so.

Unfortunately the entire league has been asking themselves the same question. I dont think we stop them. We can outscore them.

I smell a shootout!

And at least we know from experience every way how not to stop manning. For example, we know roc alexander isn't the answer!

T.K.O.
09-23-2010, 03:02 PM
D.Thomas will be an X-factor.if this kid plays as big and fast as we've heard he can,without much tape on him ,he could be a difference maker !!!!!!:defense::salute:

I Eat Staples
09-23-2010, 03:09 PM
How to you propose we stop Manning?

Food poisoning.

And I don't see how we could possibly beat them in a shoot out. At some point we're going to stall drives or settle for FGs, and that won't be enough.

DenBronx
09-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Food poisoning.

And I don't see how we could possibly beat them in a shoot out. At some point we're going to stall drives or settle for FGs, and that won't be enough.

Or kidnap him?

I Eat Staples
09-23-2010, 03:49 PM
Or kidnap him?

You couldn't conceal the forehead.

shank
09-23-2010, 03:53 PM
You couldn't conceal the forehead.

just slap a fake mustache on him, people will call the authorities about suspicious activity concerning dr. phil.

SOCALORADO.
09-23-2010, 04:15 PM
TE D.Clark. If McBath can cover him, it will help DEN. If not, they are in trouble.
McBath will play with a cast, yes?

GEM
09-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Sorry guys....Harris is out.

shank
09-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Sorry guys....Harris is out.

why would you apologize... unless it's YOUR FAULT!!!!!?????

:witchhunt:

dogfish
09-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Do they use Dclark as they did in last year's game, knowing we'll be ready? Or will they use him as a decoy? Or, both, with clark being avoided all game til the end. I actually seeing them doing the latter.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

decoy? nah, they'll probably go right at us, knowing we're NOT ready. . . manning doesn't need to trick us. . . i imagine they'll go to clark early and often, unless we prove we can stop it. . .