PDA

View Full Version : Broncos after party bash at the Twisted Olive...

BroncoBJ
09-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Not sure who heard about this or who cares. But figured I'd post.

At the Twisted Olive after every game ( Except the London game), The Broncos are hosting an after party Bash at the twisted Olive at 9 PM Sunday Nights I think.

8270 E Northfield Blvd Ste.1480
Denver, Colorado

Theres the address.^ I saw it on Lance Ball's facebook page. It said Perrish Cox, Lance Ball, and Demaryius Thomas hosting it I believe. So now that Lance Ball is waived, I wonder who it will be.

But I just called up now and asked if it was an invite only thing or if anyone can go and anyone can go. So if anyone wants to go chill there after games and what not, just figured I'd let ya'll know.

It sounds pretty cool :salute:

Italianmobstr7
09-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Not sure who heard about this or who cares. But figured I'd post.

At the Twisted Olive after every game ( Except the London game), The Broncos are hosting an after party Bash at the twisted Olive at 9 PM Sunday Nights I think.

8270 E Northfield Blvd Ste.1480
Denver, Colorado

Theres the address.^ I saw it on Lance Ball's facebook page. It said Perrish Cox, Lance Ball, and Demaryius Thomas hosting it I believe. So now that Lance Ball is waived, I wonder who it will be.

But I just called up now and asked if it was an invite only thing or if anyone can go and anyone can go. So if anyone wants to go chill there after games and what not, just figured I'd let ya'll know.

It sounds pretty cool :salute:

Thanks for the update BJ. I'll be heading up there after we hopefully beat the Raiders in week 7! Would be cool to hang with some of the players.

BeefStew25
09-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Guys lets keep the champagne sprays to a minimum, ok?

BroncoBJ
09-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the update BJ. I'll be heading up there after we hopefully beat the Raiders in week 7! Would be cool to hang with some of the players.

Yea man. I'm hoping to check it out this week. Would be pretty cool to be there celebrating a win and what not. If I go, I'll let you know how it was. I think it starts at 9. And I looked and the place closes at 10 on Sundays. But maybe thats normally at 10. Maybe during NFL season its open later because of this. Not sure but I'll try to find out. Would be pretty fun though. Figured I'd share :salute:

Italianmobstr7
09-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Yea man. I'm hoping to check it out this week. Would be pretty cool to be there celebrating a win and what not. If I go, I'll let you know how it was. I think it starts at 9. And I looked and the place closes at 10 on Sundays. But maybe thats normally at 10. Maybe during NFL season its open later because of this. Not sure but I'll try to find out. Would be pretty fun though. Figured I'd share :salute:

Let me know for sure dude. I'd definitely be down to go hang if it's cool. BTW, I'm pretty sure Ball was signed to the practice squad so he's still part of the team. Said he's not leaving and is still a Bronco for now.

BroncoBJ
09-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Let me know for sure dude. I'd definitely be down to go hang if it's cool. BTW, I'm pretty sure Ball was signed to the practice squad so he's still part of the team. Said he's not leaving and is still a Bronco for now.

Yea, I just saw that on his twitter. Havn't seen us say we signed him tho. But I saw hes still a Bronco for now. Or maybe he just means that he doesn't have a team so hes still hanging around as a Bronco fan maybe lol. Who knows.

oubronco
09-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Has anyone attended one of these