PDA

View Full Version : Fan Vision a nice addition to bronco home games

titan
09-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I was one of the fortunate Denver Bronco season ticket holders Sunday to try out FanVision - a hand held device for viewing replays, other games, stats, and more while attending an NFL game. I liked it!

You can watch ANY nfl game on FanVision in addition to the NFL red zone channel. What I liked best, though, was the replay capability. After each play you could select one of 3 replays - from a camera on the 50, from one on the 25, or one at field level. A personal instant replay system! During the Bronco/Seahawk game I replayed several plays multiple times. Once the next play starts the replay is lost but still this is a really cool feature. I liked not being dependent on the network tv feed of the game to see the replays I wanted.

I did think the audio on FanVision could be louder - with the earbuds I had the volume all the way up and I couldn't hear the Fox play by play of the game. The Red zone channel was better for volume. Also when I seated in the sun the 1st half the picture was a little hard to see. With my seats in the shade the 2nd half the FanVision replay system really shined.

Overall though FanVision gets an "A" from me. I look forward to trying it out again at this week's Broncos/Colts game!

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv291/titanphotos/fv.jpg

BeefStew25
09-22-2010, 12:28 PM
I got an email to enter for a chance to have one, but wasn't selected.

Looks pretty cool.

NightTrainLayne
09-22-2010, 12:28 PM
As if it's not enough to make us jealous of your season tickets and ability to watch live Broncos games. .. . Fan Vision. . ..

:sigh:

BigDaddyBronco
09-22-2010, 12:37 PM
As if it's not enough to make us jealous of your season tickets and ability to watch live Broncos games. .. . Fan Vision. . ..

:sigh:

He is just a better fan than you or I....

BeefStew25
09-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Man, all it took was a postcard 20 years ago, losers.

Nomad
Other than fantasy football fanatics, why would anyone want to watch another game while at a BRONCOS game!!:confused:

BeefStew25
Other than fantasy football fanatics, why would anyone want to watch another game while at a BRONCOS game!!:confused:

Degenerate gambling.

Nomad
09-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Degenerate gambling.

I reread titan's post and I could see the replay advantage as well!

I guess people have their reasons!!

Fan in Exile
09-22-2010, 01:17 PM
I would love to have the replay ability to because they never seem to replay controversial calls on the big screen unless they get reviewed.

dogfish
09-22-2010, 01:38 PM
that's cool as hell, but i wouldn't wanna hold that bulky thing on my lap all game. . . i'd just spill my beer on it, or drop it when i jump up screaming. . . or is it attached to the seat?

titan
09-22-2010, 03:02 PM
that's cool as hell, but i wouldn't wanna hold that bulky thing on my lap all game. . . i'd just spill my beer on it, or drop it when i jump up screaming. . . or is it attached to the seat?

It comes with a cord so you wear it around your neck. It's not too big. In addition to replays I liked it best before the game and during halftime watching NFL Sunday Ticket.

dogfish
09-22-2010, 05:12 PM
It comes with a cord so you wear it around your neck. It's not too big. In addition to replays I liked it best before the game and during halftime watching NFL Sunday Ticket.

that does make some sense. . . i still think it would be infinitely cooler if it could be attached to the seat, though-- like strapped flat along an armrest, for example. . . so you could use it easily without having to hold it. . .

this weekend, i had more than enough shit to juggle as it was, between a couple of beverages and my camera. . . of course, if i had season tickets (only about 10,000 ahead of me!), i probably wouldn't bother with the camera after a while. . . still better not to have the fanvision attached to you, though. . . i'd hate to jump up during a pick-six, and have that thing swing and hit me in the nuts. . . :huh:

it'll be interesting to see where this is in a couple years. . . i'm guessing it will probably catch on, which means they'll have some cash coming in to support a little more R+D. . .

Ravage!!!
09-22-2010, 05:29 PM
that does make some sense. . . i still think it would be infinitely cooler if it could be attached to the seat, though-- like strapped flat along an armrest, for example. . . so you could use it easily without having to hold it. . .

this weekend, i had more than enough shit to juggle as it was, between a couple of beverages and my camera. . . of course, if i had season tickets (only about 10,000 ahead of me!), i probably wouldn't bother with the camera after a while. . . still better not to have the fanvision attached to you, though. . . i'd hate to jump up during a pick-six, and have that thing swing and hit me in the nuts. . . :huh:

it'll be interesting to see where this is in a couple years. . . i'm guessing it will probably catch on, which means they'll have some cash coming in to support a little more R+D. . .

Probably just broadcast it to all the phones and you simply buy an app.