PDA

View Full Version : Broncos sign Andre Brown from PS, waive Lance Ball

Northman
09-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Per twitter.

The Broncos have signed RB Andre Brown from the practice squad to the active roster. RB Lance Ball has been waived.

I Eat Staples
09-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Doesn't make a difference to me, it's more than likely that neither will see any playing time. Hopefully we kept the better of the two.

Buff
09-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Jones said he could be in uniform this week and get reps as the power back.

rcsodak
09-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Doesn't make a difference to me, it's more than likely that neither will see any playing time. Hopefully we kept the better of the two.
NFL guys on Sirius were really high on him. When they heard he was released for Maroney, they were suggesting that St Louis pick him up. They say he can get into the 2nd level, catch, etc.
I'd like to see what he does....NYG was high on him as well until he got turf toe and then Denver stole him from their PS.

He could make everybody forget PH!!!!!!

:couch:

Tned
09-21-2010, 09:25 PM
NFL guys on Sirius were really high on him. When they heard he was released for Maroney, they were suggesting that St Louis pick him up. They say he can get into the 2nd level, catch, etc.
I'd like to see what he does....NYG was high on him as well until he got turf toe and then Denver stole him from their PS.

He could make everybody forget PH!!!!!!

He got injured in training camp last year and missed the whole year. Then, got turf toe, and they gave up on that, but I also heard and read good things about him. Definately a project/long shot at this point, but there could be some upside. I seem to recall he's fairly big, and while not a speedster, he's supposed to be pretty quick.

rcsodak
09-21-2010, 09:43 PM
He got injured in training camp last year and missed the whole year. Then, got turf toe, and they gave up on that, but I also heard and read good things about him. Definately a project/long shot at this point, but there could be some upside. I seem to recall he's fairly big, and while not a speedster, he's supposed to be pretty quick.
You're right. It was presumed he was heading to their PS and Denver grabbed him.

dogfish
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
can chad mustard play RB?

HORSEPOWER 56
09-21-2010, 11:58 PM

Funny that you bring up 'ol Chad Mustard. He was entertaining to make fun of, but he played more games than Alphonso Smith did in a Bronco uni... ouch. :tsk:

bcbronc
09-22-2010, 01:27 AM
we need a back that can throw some body punches on a defense.

dogfish
09-22-2010, 01:57 AM
we need a back that can throw some body punches on a defense.

i believe legarrette blount is available. . . .

haha. . . you walked right into that one. . .

dogfish
09-22-2010, 01:58 AM
oh, and in regards to lance ball. . . there's a certain coach in the NFC who could use a no-name back with fresh legs. . .

sneakers
09-22-2010, 06:33 AM
Funny that you bring up 'ol Chad Mustard. He was entertaining to make fun of, but he played more games than Alphonso Smith did in a Bronco uni... ouch. :tsk:

Chad Mustard got cut and resigned like 14 times (in one season! :shocked: )

rcsodak
09-22-2010, 09:32 AM
there's always larry johnson.......

Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BigDaddyBronco
09-22-2010, 09:40 AM

He is still waiting by the phone.

Northman
09-22-2010, 10:19 AM
He is still waiting by the phone.

Nah, he upgraded to a pager.

rcsodak
09-22-2010, 10:32 AM
I was surprised sunny didnt sign him to omaha's UFL team since he lives here.

Lonestar
09-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Nah he(mustard) is in WAS did you not hear Mike is coaching there now.

I Eat Staples
09-22-2010, 02:52 PM
i believe legarrette blount is available. . . .

haha. . . you walked right into that one. . .

He only hits above the neck.