PDA

View Full Version : Official Kyle Orton Appreciation Thread

Shazam!
09-19-2010, 09:32 PM
KO has quietly thrown for 600+ yards in his first two games and has shown vast improvement from last Season.

He's a different QB in 2010 even with a sketchy OLine.

He didnt cave from the TT pressure that many lower-tier QBs would have in the offseason, not to mention bringing in two QBs.

Brandon Marshall's replacement gives him another big, fast target.

Here's to KO's continuing performance going next week vs. Indy. A win would be fantastic (they're plastering the NYG right now).

Go :defense:

DenBronx
09-19-2010, 09:38 PM
He's going to need to beat the top tier teams in order to gain respect from the league. He does good at times but I want to see him have a breakout year in his second year in tis system. It's good to beat Seattle but I want him to beat teams like INDY, JETS, SAN and BALT. When he does that there's no question he will be taken seriously.

He is deffinitely off to a great start.

Northman
09-19-2010, 09:40 PM
We still have our work cut out for us but this isnt about the team, its about Kyle. And i agree with Shazam that overall Kyle has improved a lot and handled any and all adversity with class and respect. He is certainly worlds better than Jake and i wish we would of had Kyle in 05'.

Tned
09-19-2010, 10:08 PM
We still have our work cut out for us but this isnt about the team, its about Kyle. And i agree with Shazam that overall Kyle has improved a lot and handled any and all adversity with class and respect. He is certainly worlds better than Jake and i wish we would of had Kyle in 05'.

How ironic, I wish we had Jake in 2010...

Northman
09-19-2010, 10:11 PM
How ironic, I wish we had Jake in 2010...

Why? One thing that Orton does that trumps Jake is taking care of the ball. Jake was a gunslinger (below average one) while Kyle is a game manager and we saw a perfect example today of a gunslinger vs a game manager and we prevailed. Game managers can have limitations but right now the system works without all the turnovers.

Tned
09-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Why? One thing that Orton does that trumps Jake is taking care of the ball. Jake was a gunslinger (below average one) while Kyle is a game manager and we saw a perfect example today of a gunslinger vs a game manager and we prevailed. Game managers can have limitations but right now the system works without all the turnovers.

I'm happy with Kyle under center, but unlike some, I don't believe that Jake was ever our weak link on the teams he played on. But, since this isn't a thread about Jake, I'll leave it at that.

Northman
09-19-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm happy with Kyle under center, but unlike some, I don't believe that Jake was ever our weak link on the teams he played on.

We definitely disagree about that. :D

Lonestar
09-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Danke:salute: the last thing I want to do it beat up people over Jake.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Northman
09-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Danke:salute: the last thing I want to do it beat up people over Jake.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Never happen.

KCL
09-19-2010, 10:21 PM
I watched the first 3 Qtrs of the game.Orton looked comfortable and poised.He did do a good job.
As well so did the OL.

BroncoBJ
09-19-2010, 10:24 PM
I really like Orton. Which is wierd because I don't like every QB. Was never a huge fan of Griese or any of the QB's we had during his time like Kannell and Steve B, and Frerotte, ect.. I liked Jake because we won but wasn't a huge fan of him and he pissed me off a lot. I liked Jay when we drafted him but I still seemed to get mad at him a lot and the way everything went down, I really became to dislike Jay a lot. But I just really like Orton, his attitude and everything. He seems like he knows whats going on this year and he is on par with everything. I hope to see him in a shootout with Manning next week :lol: Would be sick. But I'm confident in him. :salute:

SR
09-19-2010, 10:28 PM
So basically you're fair weathered. That's cool...

Orton looks good this year. Looks more comfortable. However, we've played two second tier teams. The next five weeks will be a HUGE challenge for him and the team.

tomjonesrocks
09-19-2010, 10:32 PM
I know everyone's feeling good after the win--but I really don't know what some fans see in Orton. Is it simply rooting for the underdog that appeals? Is it just that he's the "good guy" who has handled his business with the organization like a professional?

I respect those things and don't have any ill feelings towards Orton personally--but to me there's really no starting QB in the league right now I'd LESS want to have with the play breaking down. Orton's a terrible, simply atrocious improviser. As soon as one rusher comes in down he goes like a sack of potatoes. God forbid you make him run. I feel like it's Brian Griese all over again.

Anyway I guess there's no point getting worked up about it until this is a serious playoff team, which is a long way off. That's when you really need a QB that can win a game for you and where the "system QBs" get exposed. For now Orton's doing all the team really needs I suppose.

Northman
09-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I know everyone's feeling good after the win--but I really don't know what some fans see in Orton. Is it simply rooting for the underdog that appeals? Is it just that he's the "good guy" who has handled his business with the organization like a professional?

I respect those things and don't have any ill feelings towards Orton personally--but to me there's really no starting QB in the league right now I'd LESS want to have with the play breaking down. Orton's a terrible, simply atrocious improviser. As soon as one rusher comes in down he goes like a sack of potatoes. God forbid you make him run. I feel like it's Brian Griese all over again.

Anyway I guess there's no point getting worked up about it until this is a serious playoff team, which is a long way off That's when you really need a QB that can win a game for you and where the "system QBs" get exposed. For now Orton's doing all the team really needs I suppose.

Orton isnt flashy, thats for sure. But considering the last few QB's we have had dating back to John, Kyle is one of the best well mannered and respectful QB's we've had. He simply goes out and does what is asked of him and gives it 100%. Im sure in a perfect world we would have Elway reincarnated but we have to deal with the cards dealt to this team and the team itself is behind Kyle 100%. As long as Kyle fights the team will too so whether or not we make the playoffs remains to be seen but personally Kyle is the best we got right now and continues to work to be better. Its hard not to like that in a guy. Systems change, players change, HC signs to young QB's, and Kyle just continues to forge ahead without crying. I appreciate that the most in him.

Day1BroncoFan
09-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Go Kyle!!!

GEM
09-19-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm happy with Kyle under center, but unlike some, I don't believe that Jake was ever our weak link on the teams he played on. But, since this isn't a thread about Jake, I'll leave it at that.

He was once teams started game planning against the bootleg. The minute they figured that out, Jake was toast. I loved Jake, loved his attitude, but that's just the way it was. Pitts laid the plan on the table and all other teams followed suit.

KCL
09-19-2010, 10:56 PM
He was once teams started game planning against the bootleg. The minute they figured that out, Jake was toast. I loved Jake, loved his attitude, but that's just the way it was. Pitts laid the plan on the table and all other teams followed suit.
I was talking to my daughter's boyfriend while we were watching the Broncos play today...I brought up Jake and how well he was at the bootleg...fooled the Chiefs every time.

GEM
09-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Kyle isn't pretty. He doesn't have the ooh and ahh factor. He isn't the guy with a rocket arm and he isn't the guy who is mobile and can get out of a bind.

What he is though, if a coach plays to his strengths (short passes, let the run set up the pass) is accurate and he manages a game great. He's a team guy. He's all for the best of the team. He doesn't take shit personal. He understands the business.

Those strengths allow him to provide his services for a short time. Definitely not a long term answer and in the short term, he won't be the guy that makes anyone go, "Holy shit, did you just see that throw" or "Holy shit, how did he get that off." But he's serviceable and he's a yes guy, which is what we need in the beginning of Josh's master plan.

Northman
09-19-2010, 10:59 PM
I was talking to my daughter's boyfriend while we were watching the Broncos play today...I brought up Jake and how well he was at the bootleg...fooled the Chiefs every time.

Thank god for small favors. To this day i remember Bob over at the Mane saying how KC had finally figured out how to defend Jake and bootleg. What happens? Jake burns them with the bootleg. F'ing priceless. :lol:

PAINTERDAVE
09-19-2010, 11:02 PM
I like him.
I wont make a ton of comparisons to the past...
becuae it really is all about the now.

Right now... Orton is hitting on all cylenders.
He is doing just great,
I LOVED the passes downfield.
I like his new found confidence.

I am confident he will carry us well...
right into the Tebow Era...

whenever that is.

Kudos Kyle.

KCL
09-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Thank god for small favors. To this day i remember Bob over at the Mane saying how KC had finally figured out how to defend Jake and bootleg. What happens? Jake burns them with the bootleg. F'ing priceless. :lol:

That use to piss me off to see him pull the D to one side...:lol:

Lonestar
09-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Orton isnt flashy, thats for sure. But considering the last few QB's we have had dating back to John, Kyle is one of the best well mannered and respectful QB's we've had. He simply goes out and does what is asked of him and gives it 100%. Im sure in a perfect world we would have Elway reincarnated but we have to deal with the cards dealt to this team and the team itself is behind Kyle 100%. As long as Kyle fights the team will too so whether or not we make the playoffs remains to be seen but personally Kyle is the best we got right now and continues to work to be better. Its hard not to like that in a guy. Systems change, players change, HC signs to young QB's, and Kyle just continues to forge ahead without crying. I appreciate that the most in him.

It is not like HE wanted to come to DEN he did not sign a HUGE FA contract to come here, and after the reception the fans gave him I would not have blamed him if would have said screw y'all .

But you correct the kid came in and gave all he has, and will continue to do so. Will that be enough for some fans nope, but he is very easy to like for what he is trying to do.

j3phr3y
09-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Orton strikes me as the most self disciplined QB in football. About as polar opposite from Cutler and Plummer (who I loved) as you can get. He seems to have an almost religious type faith in the system. If McDaniels' system is half as good as he thinks it is, Orton will work it to its full potential.

It takes big balls and a small ego to work the system like Orton does. I hope it pays off for him.

jhildebrand
09-20-2010, 01:04 AM
I do like Orton's presence in the pocket. He is usually damn good in the two minute as well. One of these days, when I am really bored, I will pull up his numbers from the two minute offense.

BroncoBJ
09-20-2010, 04:14 AM
So basically you're fair weathered. That's cool...

Orton looks good this year. Looks more comfortable. However, we've played two second tier teams. The next five weeks will be a HUGE challenge for him and the team.

Whos fair weathered?

And yea, he does look really good. But I just remember last year. He didn't look that great at all during the first few weeks. And on 3rd down, it was almost always a 3 and out, and all we did was a little bubble screen. Were seeing less of that this year. And I really am liking Josh's play calling this year as well. We havn't played any top notch teams yet, but liking the execution early on. Minus the dumb penalties and turnovers week 1.

And I'm really looking forward to the Ravens/Jets games. To see how our offense does vs those 2 teams. And then I'm excited to see how our defense does vs Indy. Actually, I'm nervous for that. And the Titans game should be a well rounded test.

Cant wait :elefant:

Timmy!
09-20-2010, 06:19 AM
This loss is all Orton's fault.

Watchthemiddle
09-20-2010, 08:12 AM
Kyle is playing out of his mind.....

Did I see someone say Jake???? surely NO ONE(tned) is derailing an Orton thread

Watchthemiddle
09-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Kyle isn't pretty. He doesn't have the ooh and ahh factor. He isn't the guy with a rocket arm and he isn't the guy who is mobile and can get out of a bind.

What he is though, if a coach plays to his strengths (short passes, let the run set up the pass) is accurate and he manages a game great. He's a team guy. He's all for the best of the team. He doesn't take shit personal. He understands the business.

Those strengths allow him to provide his services for a short time. Definitely not a long term answer and in the short term, he won't be the guy that makes anyone go, "Holy shit, did you just see that throw" or "Holy shit, how did he get that off." But he's serviceable and he's a yes guy, which is what we need in the beginning of Josh's master plan.

he has made some throws this season that have made me say WOW!

Talk about a guy who has handled business since day one. and a props to McD for being able too recognize talent and knowing who can and can not run his system

Shazam!
09-20-2010, 11:23 AM
In two games Kyle has played far better than anyone could've expected IMO. He deserves Kudos thus far. I hope he's able to keep Denver in the game next week...

slim
09-20-2010, 11:49 AM
I love Orton...LOVE him.

dogfish
09-20-2010, 12:40 PM

no, it's the fact that he's playing well, producing, and giving us a chance to win games. . . very simple math. . .

topscribe
09-20-2010, 12:50 PM
He's going to need to beat the top tier teams in order to gain respect from the league. He does good at times but I want to see him have a breakout year in his second year in tis system. It's good to beat Seattle but I want him to beat teams like INDY, JETS, SAN and BALT. When he does that there's no question he will be taken seriously.

He is deffinitely off to a great start.

Kyle is going to need some help then. Because what beats top tier
teams are teams, not an individual quarterback - I don't care what
his name is . . .

-----

broncophan
09-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Kyle is going to need some help then. Because what beats top tier
teams are teams, not an individual quarterback - I don't care what
his name is . . .

-----

Unless it's Jay Cutler....then it doesn't matter who the other players on the TEAM are....because they will lose more games than they win....by season end...:D....j/k

Sorry.....I just ruined a very good thread....

broncophan
09-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Great to see Orton playing well.....seems like Royal being a big part of the offense will help him as well.....

Shazam!
09-26-2010, 11:35 PM
That was a TD pass of 50+ yards into the end zone I think...

Not bad for a guy with 'no arm'.

Not to mention a 400+ yard day.

Go KO.

Northman
09-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Aside from the INT he had a great day. I dont blame him for the loss that is for sure.

Shazam!
10-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Bump.

Northman
10-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Great job Kyle, just keep improving on that accuracy and getting in the endzone. But you gave me 80 points in FF and came up big at the end of today's game. Kudos to you sir.

Shazam!
10-03-2010, 05:21 PM
He's at an unprecedented pace.

He's playing better than I could've imagined.

Thrilled with KO. Hope he stays healthy.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Jay Cutler who?

Kyle Orton has shown more in these 4 first games than Jay did in his entire tenure here.

horsepig
10-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Jay appears to be improving, but he was a petulant whiner in Denver.

DenBronx
10-03-2010, 07:09 PM
With 1419 yards in 4 games Kyle should get much props. Let's face it. He is a system QB but now knows this system really really good and it shows. We're still not putting points up but I think that has alot to do with the run game.

And let's not forget Llyod and Royal who imo has been Kyles go to guys. We are spreading the ball around and confusing secondaries.

Northman
10-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Jay appears to be improving, but he was a petulant whiner in Denver.

Yea, Jay seems to be doing much better now.

Benetto
10-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Ill show him appreciation when we make the playoffs....OR at least win more than 2 of our last 10 games this year...:rolleyes:

HORSEPOWER 56
10-03-2010, 07:58 PM
I've been one of the biggest Orton antagonists but all I can is that Kyle is the offense right now. He's really playing above what I thought he could do and I'm very comfortable with him running the offense right now. He's shown a little more moxie and a lot more "NFL QB" skill slinging the ball around like he is. If you add in the fact that our running game is putrid you realize that if we're moving the ball, it's because Kyle is making it happen.

Even the great John Elway had some semblance of a running game... He NEVER had to deal with the team only rushing for 19 yards and still be expected to win!

I'm on the wagon. I hope he can keep it up because right now, our whole season depends on this guy. I just hope he's not a "paper tiger" who looks great because of the system and once that system gets figured out he withers. I've seen one too many super passing attack offenses (like Texas Tech, Hawaii, and Houston in the NCAA) that just can't win the big game because it's the system, not the QB. Every year these schools are tops in passing, yet their QBs typically aren't even good enough to get drafted.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Yea, Jay seems to be doing much better now.

Winning solves a LOT of problems...

Shazam!
10-03-2010, 07:59 PM
He cant do it alone Ben.

He's shown as a passer he's 10x better than he was in 2009, playing at a level unseen through his career.

Without help in the backfield, the O will never produce as it should.

Benetto
10-03-2010, 10:55 PM
He cant do it alone Ben.

He's shown as a passer he's 10x better than he was in 2009, playing at a level unseen through his career.

Without help in the backfield, the O will never produce as it should.

Yeah that's true...He can't do it alone, but his decision making is horrendous....He has thrown it into triple coverage on more than a few occasions this season....which luckily did not get picked off every time....but did cost us a few big plays for the open receiver...It makes my skin crawl when I see receivers open on one side of the field, and Orto throws it into triple or double coverage opposite the open guy...That's my biggest beef with him. That and the fact that he ALWAYS throws it behind the receiver...Or too low.

Shazam!
10-04-2010, 12:43 AM
When you're forced to throw as much as Denver is now, sometimes it wont be pretty.

Without a running game, ugly pass plays will happen.

Imagine if Denver had some sort of running game to take the pressure off?

He has grown not just in the system and on the team, but as a QB and a player.

Nobody expected him throwing for 1400 yards+ after 4 games.

Timmy!
10-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Viva la Neckbeard!

dogfish
10-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Yeah that's true...He can't do it alone, but his decision making is horrendous....He has thrown it into triple coverage on more than a few occasions this season....which luckily did not get picked off every time....but did cost us a few big plays for the open receiver...It makes my skin crawl when I see receivers open on one side of the field, and Orto throws it into triple or double coverage opposite the open guy...That's my biggest beef with him. That and the fact that he ALWAYS throws it behind the receiver...Or too low.

a number of those low and/or behind throws are put there by design, big guy. . . keeping it safe, putting it where only his receiver can make a play on it. . . aaand, some of 'em are just bad throws, as you said-- his accuracy is solid, but it's not consistently pin point. . . he's getting it done, though-- 70% completions today, 67% for the year. . . that's excellent. . . some nice grabs by our receivers in there as well, of course, but those guys get paid good too. . .

Dirk
10-04-2010, 07:25 AM
I've been saying it since last winter...Kyle is going to have a Pro Bowl caliber season!

I appreciated Kyle last year! And even more so now!!

Tned
10-04-2010, 07:39 AM
I've been saying it since last winter...Kyle is going to have a Pro Bowl caliber season!

I appreciated Kyle last year! And even more so now!!

Some of us felt he could be a good 'system' QB, which meant he might be a good fit for McDaniels offense. My two issues with Orton were is immobility and lack of accuracy on the deep ball. I have posted multiple times that I don't get it. He clearly has the arm strength to throw the deep ball, but he rarely hits the receiver, some times throwing a bullet overthrow, other times a ballooning underthrow.

This year, apparently healthy, we are seeing enough mobility to get the job done, and while not what I would call an accurate deep thrower, much more accurate than we saw last year or much of his career in Chicago. So, maybe it's the stability of having the starting gig all to himself. Maybe it's the influence of the McDaniels brothers. Maybe he's a late bloomer.

Throwing for 100+ passes the last two weeks with only two INTs, while having no running game, is very impressive.

BroncoNut
10-04-2010, 08:06 AM
I am skeptical about his improvisation capacity as well, but really impressed with his passing this year. Looks to have some improvement in strength there. Gotta credit the receivers for getting open and making good plays too though. Aside from that though, Yeah, I'm impressed with Kyle.

T.K.O.
10-04-2010, 12:22 PM
we would be 0-4 w/o orton behind center.
our run game is non existant !:salute:

BroncoWave
10-06-2010, 11:27 PM
This is probably premature but at the quarter pole I think it's at least worth mentioning.

The NFL record for passing yards in a season is 5,084 by Dan Marino in 1984.

Kyle Orton currently has 1,419 yards, putting him on pace for 5,676 yards.

To break the record, he would need to average 305.5 yards per game over the last 12 games.

Will be tough, but certainly not out of the question.

BroncoNut
10-07-2010, 08:34 AM
I like this thread. Props to Kyle. He's been a stud in so many ways.

LTC Pain
10-07-2010, 08:58 AM
I like this thread. Props to Kyle. He's been a stud in so many ways.

Make it quad! You go Kyle. Break Marino's single season passing record!

topscribe
10-07-2010, 11:02 AM
I've been one of the biggest Orton antagonists but all I can is that Kyle is the offense right now. He's really playing above what I thought he could do and I'm very comfortable with him running the offense right now. He's shown a little more moxie and a lot more "NFL QB" skill slinging the ball around like he is. If you add in the fact that our running game is putrid you realize that if we're moving the ball, it's because Kyle is making it happen.

Even the great John Elway had some semblance of a running game... He NEVER had to deal with the team only rushing for 19 yards and still be expected to win!

I'm on the wagon. I hope he can keep it up because right now, our whole season depends on this guy. I just hope he's not a "paper tiger" who looks great because of the system and once that system gets figured out he withers. I've seen one too many super passing attack offenses (like Texas Tech, Hawaii, and Houston in the NCAA) that just can't win the big game because it's the system, not the QB. Every year these schools are tops in passing, yet their QBs typically aren't even good enough to get drafted.

Fair enough, HP, and in general a good observation . . .

-----

Lonestar
10-07-2010, 11:56 AM
did not want to start another thread about this so thought it might fit here.

The numbers are rather shocking: Brady had a reputation as a dink-and-dunk kind of quarterback in his early days. The numbers support the reputation: his 6.6 YPA in the 14 pre-Moss playoff games was just below the leaguewide average of about 6.8 to 6.9 YPA.

But Brady also dink-and-dunked his way to 10 straight playoff wins at one point, three Super Bowl victories, a pair of Super Bowl MVP awards, a pair of last-second, game-winning Super Bowl drives, and a record 32 completions in Super Bowl XXXVIII. Considering the Patriots seemed to play half their postseason games in snow, rain or bone-chilling cold, the numbers are pretty decent. They were certainly good enough to win consistently.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...oss/index.html

While I'm not suggesting that Orton is Brady I think it is clear what Josh has in mind for him.

That dinking and dunking were good enough in NE with lousy weather to win a lot of games no reason to think it can't be done here.

Northman
10-07-2010, 12:02 PM
That dinking and dunking were good enough in NE with lousy weather to win a lot of games no reason to think it can't be done here.

Sure, but they also had a better running game than we have right now. If they dont right that ship we wont go far in both winning and the playoffs.

NightTrainLayne
10-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Sure, but they also had a better running game than we have right now. If they dont right that ship we wont go far in both winning and the playoffs.

One step at a time.

If you would have told me last October that this season Orton would lead the league in passing yards, and rank high in all the other important areas, and that all we needed to do was figure out the running game, I would have taken that in a heart-beat.

It will get figured out. A big part of it is experience for the new guys. The rest is getting guys healthy.

Northman
10-07-2010, 12:18 PM
One step at a time.

If you would have told me last October that this season Orton would lead the league in passing yards, and rank high in all the other important areas, and that all we needed to do was figure out the running game, I would have taken that in a heart-beat.

It will get figured out. A big part of it is experience for the new guys. The rest is getting guys healthy.

Lets hope so. Last year the running game was better than what we are trotting out there right now. Ive stated this before but McD doesnt have a decade to right the ship. For me personally, i expect at least a 9-7 record or playoff birth or i will consider it a failure.

topscribe
10-07-2010, 12:41 PM
We already know Orton isn't the answer. They didn't draft a QB in the first round because they felt he was going to be the guy. That question has already been answered.

I agree a 100%.

Well now, isn't his a revolting development?

My two favorite foes: What the hell are we going to argue about now?

-----

slim
10-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Lets hope so. Last year the running game was better than what we are trotting out there right now. Ive stated this before but McD doesnt have a decade to right the ship. For me personally, i expect at least a 9-7 record or playoff birth or i will consider it a failure.

It will get better. The starting OL has only played one game together.

I would be willing to bet the run game will be adequate by the second half of the season.

Lonestar
10-07-2010, 12:59 PM

Josh Bought 3 more years when he got Pat to buy into Tebow coming on board.

did you get the memo?

Unless there is a total collapse of the team 2-14 he has a long time to fix all the holes and get the ship righted.

I'm sure that while Pat wants to win, he also sees what this dynamo is getting done, a transformation into Patriots west. Because that is what he hired Josh to do.

Lonestar
10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
It will get better. The starting OL has only played one game together.

I would be willing to bet the run game will be adequate by the second half of the season.

I think they will become pretty good after the bye week. barring injuries of course.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-07-2010, 08:41 PM
I think they will become pretty good after the bye week. barring injuries of course.

I wouldn't throw around that "b-word" too loudly. The last few years, the bye-week has been our kryptonite. We always seem to come out flat and unprepared afterward.

Lonestar
10-07-2010, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't throw around that "b-word" too loudly. The last few years, the bye-week has been our kryptonite. We always seem to come out flat and unprepared afterward.

prior regime perhaps, last year nolan hosed it from that point on. :laugh::laugh: