PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: Colts week - pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion for Week 3

Tned
09-19-2010, 08:49 PM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Colts game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

Northman
09-19-2010, 09:00 PM
See if the vibe continues.

Denver- 27
Indy- 20

Shazam!
09-19-2010, 09:11 PM
I pray Champ is available...

Canmore
09-19-2010, 11:49 PM

That's two of us.

atwater27
09-19-2010, 11:57 PM

Can you say shootout?

BroncoWave
09-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Let's hope the week 1 colts show up instead of the week 2 ones.

Gamechanger
09-20-2010, 04:05 PM
good luck you guys

T.K.O.
09-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Let's hope the week 1 colts show up instead of the week 2 ones.

let's hope the week 2 broncos show up instead of the week 1 ones;)

weazel
09-20-2010, 04:41 PM
positive: Denver locals won't have to see the game in person, it's in Indianapolis!

T.K.O.
09-20-2010, 04:46 PM
positive: Denver locals won't have to see the game in person, it's in Indianapolis!

nope its at invesco...locals will see the broncos dismantle the once mighty manning & co. up close and personal like !!!!!:beer:

weazel
09-20-2010, 04:48 PM
nope its at invesco...locals will see the broncos dismantle the once mighty manning & co. up close and personal like !!!!!:beer:

oh, darn... I read it wrong

Jaws
09-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Some positive news-this is the 1st Broncos game we get on TV this side of the pond.

slim
09-20-2010, 05:27 PM
On Sunday, the beer will flow like wine.

Lonestar
09-20-2010, 05:43 PM
On Sunday, the beer will flow like wine.

I think you mean beer will flow causing whine.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Lonestar
09-20-2010, 05:46 PM
I have this as a loss but would be real happy if we can harass payton on sunday. Have not looked to see if it is on my channels hopefully it is. Although the stream in the last half I had was GREAT.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
09-20-2010, 05:56 PM
:whoo::cheers: I get the game this Sunday and will be able to watch the BRONCOS win in a nailbiter!! 29-27 BRONCOS!!

BroncoBJ
09-20-2010, 07:40 PM
See if the vibe continues.

Denver- 27
Indy- 20

Were only gonna score 27 points?

broncophan
09-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Man.........I hope we play well...and get this win....these next 4 games are gonna' be tough.

Day1BroncoFan
09-21-2010, 04:35 PM
We will take mannings' stick away from him.

Tned
09-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Man.........I hope we play well...and get this win....these next 4 games are gonna' be tough.

Yea, who did we piss off in the scheduling department to get the Ravens in Baltimore two years in a row? :confused:

The next four will be tough, with today's likely being the toughest, but while it's hard to see the matchups ending in a win against Indy, I could see the Broncos performing well against the other four teams in this stretch.

horsepig
09-26-2010, 01:29 AM
Gotta find at least a semblance of a pass rush somewhwre. Gotta find some to limit opposing RB's to less than 4/ypc. I don't think we're there yet.

Jaws
09-26-2010, 04:20 AM
Expecting a good performance.
Kyle to outplay Peyton!

threefolddead
09-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Lets go Broncos! I gotta be at work but I always have my Sirius radio on me and make everyone listen to it! Thomas is gonna shred the Colts!

BroncoJoe
09-26-2010, 09:22 AM
I work until 2:30 MT today - first time that I can remember I wont see the kickoff. Hopefully I only miss the 1st Quarter live. Thank God for DVR...

pnbronco
09-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Yea, who did we piss off in the scheduling department to get the Ravens in Baltimore two years in a row? :confused:

The next four will be tough, with today's likely being the toughest, but while it's hard to see the matchups ending in a win against Indy, I could see the Broncos performing well against the other four teams in this stretch.

I was wondering the same thing. You know my head tells me we won't get a win today, because it was the week from hell and the injuries are beyond wow right now with Manning coming into town. However if they play the best they can with what they have I'll be happy.

Getting ready to head out to the game. I will cheer my heart out.......:cheer2:. It would be nice to see the D line step it up today. What I really want from this game is to see the team fight as hard as they can as a team and NO INJURIES!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!

T.K.O.
09-26-2010, 11:20 AM
andre brown.....188 yds and 3 td's:elefant::beer::salute:
i believe he is the biggest and healthiest back we've had in a while ,so i expect to see him used often in the red zone.thats where the 3 td's come in !!!!

Nomad
09-26-2010, 12:30 PM
BRONCOS 29
Colts 27

~~~G O B R O N C O S~~~

:defense:

CrazyHorse
09-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Whether we win or lose the game should be close. Not like the blow outs we used to suffer from the Colts.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-26-2010, 03:06 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

OrangeHoof
09-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Love the old school end zone markings. Peyton is picking on Champ early.

Az Snake
09-26-2010, 03:26 PM

He sure sounded available on that last series !!!
(KOA again)

Go Broncos !
Pressure Manning until he pouts !!!

Az Snake
09-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Yay B Lloyd !
Touchdown !!

Go Broncos !!!

Buff
09-26-2010, 06:44 PM
For the past few years we've started the season fast and finished slow, so we must be following the SD model of starting slow so that we can finish strong.

Nomad
09-26-2010, 06:45 PM
For the past few years we've started the season fast and finished slow, so we must be following the SD model of starting slow so that we can finish strong.

I hope so!!:beer:

pnbronco
09-26-2010, 10:53 PM
First I will start by saying I had to leave me seat twice today. The sun was so hot that I got dizzy and sick to my stomach. I will also say the I've worked 21 days straight which is why I think the sun got to me so bad.

When I went to the game I was really wishing I had sold the tickets, because I really thought it would be a blow out. In my mind there was just there was too much against them to have any type of chance. I was pleased at what I saw. Yeah they made mistakes, I missed some of them because I was in the bathroom throwing water on my face, but I'm seeing positives. They held their own so much more than I thought they would. IMO if they can fix the mistakes this team is going in the right direction. I could not believe that one pass Kyle did for the touch down. Man we were right in the line and it was just unbelievable.

Also Peyton is such a great player, but the D held him several times. The other thing the crowd was really getting into it and trying to bring the home crowd magic back.

I talked to Daniel Graham after the game. I asked him if he would be doing the radio show tomorrow and he said no he was going to the funeral. It so put everything into perspective for me. I heard that Coach was flying out there too. When they had the moment of silence tears just started running down my face, I just couldn't help it and I didn't know this kid. I can't begin to imagine what these men have gone through this week. From everything I've heard the team is like a family and they lost one of their own this week. So I'm hopeful for the future, bodies heal and the ball begin to bounce our ways.