PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With Wink?

Ziggy
09-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Glad to see the Broncos get some turnovers today, but I just don't see the Ryan influence in the defensive playcalling. A lot was made about Wink and his aggressive style of D. I don't see it. If someone can point it out to me, please fill me in.

Bosco
09-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Glad to see the Broncos get some turnovers today, but I just don't see the Ryan influence in the defensive playcalling. A lot was made about Wink and his aggressive style of D. I just don't see it. If someone can point it out to me, please fill me in.

Well we are missing our best pass rusher and even Ayers got banged up today. That takes some wind out of the old aggressiveness sails.

Buff
09-19-2010, 07:42 PM
2 games isn't a big enough sample size to judge the scheme.

Plus, when your edge rusher is Jarvis Moss I don't know think any scheme would work.

Ziggy
09-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Well we are missing our best pass rusher and even Ayers got banged up today. That takes some wind out of the old aggressiveness sails.

We played a team with a mediocre QB, no real running backs, and a bad offensive line. If that's not an indicator for calling an aggressive D, I don't know what is.

As far as Doom being gone, yeah it hurts, but either you have a coordinator that calls an aggressive D or you don't. It looks to me like Wink just doesn't. Do you think that Rex would stop being aggressive if he lost his best pass rusher or even his best 2 or 3? I don't.

honz
09-19-2010, 07:45 PM
2 games isn't a big enough sample size to judge the scheme.

Plus, when your edge rusher is Jarvis Moss I don't know think any scheme would work.

Didn't he have our only sack of the day?

You were right about Dawkins being a shell of himself out there though. :D

Buff
09-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Didn't he have our only sack of the day?

You were right about Dawkins being a shell of himself out there though. :D

Well, as ridiculous as my Dawkins comment sounded 5 seconds before he made a great pick, he really doesn't seem to be in on every play like he was last year. Maybe that's a product of scheme and he's being asked to do more in coverage, or maybe I'm just an idiot, but I stand by that observation.

Moss gets dominated consistantly. He's fast enough to steal a sack once in a while when the other team is throwing to come from behind, but he is a problem.

Buff
09-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Looking at the box score, Dawk was among the leading tacklers, so I'm probably just an idiot. But I am too stubborn to go back on my comment at this point.

Bosco
09-19-2010, 08:29 PM
We played a team with a mediocre QB, no real running backs, and a bad offensive line. If that's not an indicator for calling an aggressive D, I don't know what is.

As far as Doom being gone, yeah it hurts, but either you have a coordinator that calls an aggressive D or you don't. It looks to me like Wink just doesn't. Do you think that Rex would stop being aggressive if he lost his best pass rusher or even his best 2 or 3? I don't.

What would be the point? We were having a decent game playing a bend but don't break defense so why risk getting burned with an aggressive defense when you don't need to?

Not to mention we play Indy next week. I'm sure Josh and Wink want to give away as little as possible before they pull out the stops for Manning.

Bosco
09-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Looking at the box score, Dawk was among the leading tacklers, so I'm probably just an idiot. But I am too stubborn to go back on my comment at this point.

He was flying all around the field against Jacksonville as well. They even seemed to make a concentrated effort to avoid him after about the first quarter.

Northman
09-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Indy will be a little better at gauging where we are at defensively.

DenBronx
09-19-2010, 08:36 PM
He was flying all around the field against Jacksonville as well. They even seemed to make a concentrated effort to avoid him after about the first quarter.

Dawk and Champ are still playing at a high level.

Our secondary might have looked very nasty if Dume would have not got hurt this year.

Lonestar
09-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Perhaps ryan would still be agresive if hiis best pass rusher went down but he would have had about 4 more on the shelf to plug in. Not to mention his D would have been playing together for years.

Silly to. Make these comparisons at this time.

Sometimes you need to be agressive sometimes it burns your butt. LIKE next week if we throw the kitcen sink at manning he will eat it up.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

I Eat Staples
09-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Well, as ridiculous as my Dawkins comment sounded 5 seconds before he made a great pick, he really doesn't seem to be in on every play like he was last year. Maybe that's a product of scheme and he's being asked to do more in coverage, or maybe I'm just an idiot, but I stand by that observation.

Moss gets dominated consistantly. He's fast enough to steal a sack once in a while when the other team is throwing to come from behind, but he is a problem.

Dawkins was never great in coverage. He just makes up for it in other areas.

PAINTERDAVE
09-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Dawk and Champ are still playing at a high level.

Our secondary might have looked very nasty if Dume would have not got hurt this year.

Our secondary is the strength of this defense.
The d-line has NOT gelled as a unit.
In the first quarter Bannon got laid out like a rookie while the RB shot past him.

Had it not been for champs INT and Dawks INT and the muffed punt..
those three plays...

this game would have been much different.

The d-line needs cohesivness and the player need to settle down and execute.

rcsodak
09-19-2010, 10:36 PM

They're holding off until Indy/Manning.....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tomjonesrocks
09-19-2010, 10:42 PM
If Wink continues his trend of simply *refusing* to call a blitz--at least we'll have the right strategy employed against the Colts. Blitzing Manning would be a bad idea...

underrated29
09-19-2010, 11:00 PM
What would be the point? We were having a decent game playing a bend but don't break defense so why risk getting burned with an aggressive defense when you don't need to?

Not to mention we play Indy next week. I'm sure Josh and Wink want to give away as little as possible before they pull out the stops for Manning.

I sure hope so because at this point manning is going to put up 4tds before half time on us.

i am completely appauled by our defense. It sucks!!!! The lowly jags and seahawks both drove on us at will sometime with 80 yards drives. We do not blitz, we do not pressure or collapse the pocket. I mean really, if we did not catch a break with the champ, and dawk int we were pathetic.

Had those two plays not happen, which we can not count on them being regular plays. that is probably another 14 points. making the score 34-28.....a lot closer than it looks. Yes, they did happen, yes, that is what playmakers do......But dayum. I already had the colts game as a loss, but now I am scared to death that it will be something like 50+ points for indy to our 20-30.

I am starting every colt I own in FF next week for sure. I like Wink a lot, but the defense has been extremely unimpressive.

sneakers
09-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Blame it on Jarvis Moss.

jhildebrand
09-20-2010, 01:00 AM
The D is a pretty big concern especially with runs right up the middle. Some of those runs we saw today would be touchdowns for the likes of Charles, Johnson, Brown all of which we face.

I saw DJ take on a lineman instead of going for the tackle on one of the long runs. He was there and there is no way, in my mind, he didn't see the ball carrier. It just struck me as chicken.

On a bright note for the D, in both games it seems we have had defenders in the backfield but they aren't getting the tackle. Hopefully it will change.

On a down note for the D, someone needs to let those guys know they have arms and can use them to wrap up the ball carrier!!!!!! Tackling was atrocious at times today. :eek:

/rant

TimTebow15MVP
09-20-2010, 04:22 AM

exactly so whats the point in spilling the beans for a team you should just beat up man ta man and not scheme wise. im sure were gonna send some shit at peyton manning that we did not wanna show this week. there was no need to play super aggresive and end up giving up some big plays to a already weak seattle offense. Next week is when wink will need to show some stuff. I think the more wink can depend on his corners the more aggresive he will get.

gobroncsnv
09-20-2010, 07:02 AM
How did Houston beat the Colts? Pressure, pressure, pressure, AND, by their offense holding serve.

claymore
09-20-2010, 07:40 AM
If I was wink, I wouldnt have shown our blitz packages until this coming week either. Our first 2 opponents were offensive jugger-NOTS. We need every trick in our sleeve this weekend to have a chance.

Elevation inc
09-20-2010, 08:01 AM
If I was wink, I wouldnt have shown our blitz packages until this coming week either. Our first 2 opponents were offensive jugger-NOTS. We need every trick in our sleeve this weekend to have a chance.

I'm hoping this is like the New England game, there is alot of pride in this game for MCd, the players will be super coached this week, and im sure MCd will try all the stops....he was not happy about the loss last year to them at all.....

claymore
09-20-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm hoping this is like the New England game, there is alot of pride in this game for MCd, the players will be super coached this week, and im sure MCd will try all the stops....he was not happy about the loss last year to them at all.....

We will see how good this team is this week. I expect Dallas Clark to eat us up. Excited to see Thomas too.

Elevation inc
09-20-2010, 08:09 AM
We will see how good this team is this week. I expect Dallas Clark to eat us up. Excited to see Thomas too.

dallas clark and collie are my biggest concerns.....if bailey and goodman cant play either???? that leaves us with Cox at LCB, nate jones at Nickel, And syquan and RCB...very scary when facing manning......i hope to god we just get out quick......if we do lose, it will be tough, but it would be a valuable wake-up experience for our young Cb's, hope to god harris and kuper are back.....that will go along way towards helping the run offense....and if maroney can go thats a added plus as well......buck is def slowing down.....

broncofaninfla
09-20-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm not loving the passive approach, very intrested to see how we play Manning.

claymore
09-20-2010, 08:26 AM
dallas clark and collie are my biggest concerns.....if bailey and goodman cant play either???? that leaves us with Cox at LCB, nate jones at Nickel, And syquan and RCB...very scary when facing manning......i hope to god we just get out quick......if we do lose, it will be tough, but it would be a valuable wake-up experience for our young Cb's, hope to god harris and kuper are back.....that will go along way towards helping the run offense....and if maroney can go thats a added plus as well......buck is def slowing down.....

If we can convert 70% of our third downs again, we might be in good shape!

Northman
09-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Lets keep in mind we got lucky that Hass looked like complete ass and turned the ball over a couple of times for us. But we werent really getting any real pressure on him and i can guarantee Manning wont have that same problem. Wink better think of something or McD might just take over DC duties. lol

broncofaninfla
09-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Kind of telling that Vickerson appears to have beaten McBean out. This was a guy who was cut by Detroit and now appears to be starting for Denver.

Ziggy
09-20-2010, 10:09 AM
This conspiracy theory about holding out for Indy is great, except it doesn't work that way in the NFL. If we held out anything against Jacksonville, we could be 2-0 instead of 1-1 going into week 3. I don't buy it. You do everything you can to win every game in this league.

Despite facing 2 bad offenses, the Broncos are giving up 319 yards/game(20th in the NFL), 4.5 yards/carry (Tied for 26th in the NFL), and have a whopping 2 total sacks. (Only 5 teams have less, and 2 of them play tonight).

Yes, Indy is a better test. If the Broncos don't change something before next week, Manning may put up 50 on this D.

Ziggy
09-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Kind of telling that Vickerson appears to have beaten McBean out. This was a guy who was cut by Detroit and now appears to be starting for Denver.

I wonder how much of that is overall performance, and how much is McBean being in the doghouse after giving up 30 yards on needless penalties to Jacksonville's offense on the game winning drive in week 1.

claymore
09-20-2010, 10:12 AM
This conspiracy theory about holding out for Indy is great, except it doesn't work that way in the NFL. If we held out anything against Jacksonville, we could be 2-0 instead of 1-1 going into week 3. I don't buy it. You do everything you can to win every game in this league.

Despite facing 2 bad offenses, the Broncos are giving up 319 yards/game(20th in the NFL), 4.5 yards/carry (Tied for 26th in the NFL), and have a whopping 2 total sacks. (Only 5 teams have less, and 2 of them play tonight).

Yes, Indy is a better test. If the Broncos don't change something before next week, Manning may put up 50 on this D.
Well, saying we suck, and we will only get worse felt kinda petty at the time.

broncofaninfla
09-20-2010, 10:14 AM
I wonder how much of that is overall performance, and how much is McBean being in the doghouse after giving up 30 yards on needless penalties to Jacksonville's offense on the game winning drive in week 1.

Good point. :beer:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-20-2010, 10:20 AM

McBean started, then was replaced by Vickerson. The only way to determine if it had anything to do with McBean being in the doghouse is if someone could assess how Vickerson did. Also, with McBean starting, possibly he was not doing his job, and was replaced, rather than him being in the doghouse.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16120301

Defensive line rotation.

Ryan McBean may have started the game for the Broncos at right defensive end, but Kevin Vickerson spent much of the game working with the base defense with McBean on the sidelines.

Vickerson signed with the Broncos after being released by Seattle at the end of the preseason. McBean may have earned himself time in the doghouse after two face-mask penalties last week against Jacksonville.

Lonestar
09-20-2010, 01:24 PM
I know I saw mcbean late in the game so I do not know how much of it was vick playing or relieving him.

muse
09-20-2010, 01:39 PM

I'd usually agree with this; however, against Jax we were playing in thoroughly oppressive conditions and only had 3 active OLBs which may have led to us using a more conservative defensive gameplan to stop wearing out the front 7. I might be completely off, but it's would make sense...

Traveler
09-20-2010, 02:11 PM
While still early in the season, the returns on our FA "BIG 3" haul is less than inspiring. Green was cut. Williams has been nearly invisible at NT. Bannon is what I expected, a nice rotation guy.

Neither of our DE's are setting the edges and I saw several plays this week and last where Williams got blown completely out of position. Hard not to wonder if we didn't get Williams on the downside of his career.

Also, what happened to with all the talk of Wink being a Ryan disciple and bringing heat from unexpected areas?

Where's the emotion on defense as compared to last season? Teams are still gaining good rushing yardage, though not as bad as late last season.

Whatever the issue(s), I'll still withhold further judgement until the end of October.

Once the season is over, the lack of talent along the defensive line can no longer be overlooked. We really need to start infusing young talent in this area.

Understandably, you don't draft a position of need if the talent isn't there when it's your time to select. Sooner or later, we've have to start building the foundation on this side of the ball too.

While I'm stoked by the additions on offense, lack of talent on the DL is going to cost us big time this season IMO. This is year two of our rebuilding process, so I'm willing to ride this season out with hopes that play on the defense improves.

Still can't get past the fact that McBean beat out Green, and now McBean looks like he shouldn't have made the team either. Here's hoping Vickerson can become a stabilizing force at DE.

bcbronc
09-20-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree with the OP; I got pretty tired of seeing 3 and 4 man rushes on 3rd and long, especially when Seattle kept converting. I guess its possible the feeling was that Seattlke wouldn't be able to put together long scoring drives without making a mistake (which ultimately proved correct in this game). But if Wink is as aggreeive a DC as advertised you'd think we would have seen at least SOME blitzing.

Bosco
09-20-2010, 02:38 PM
This conspiracy theory about holding out for Indy is great, except it doesn't work that way in the NFL. If we held out anything against Jacksonville, we could be 2-0 instead of 1-1 going into week 3. I don't buy it. You do everything you can to win every game in this league. So was Mike Shanahan lying in 1998 when he said he played as vanilla as possible against the Dolphins on MNF so he would give away as little as possible for the playoff meeting?

It happens, and with surprising frequency.

I know I saw mcbean late in the game so I do not know how much of it was vick playing or relieving him.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums It's just rotations. We do alot of subbing on the D-Line and Vickerson was getting lots of playing time against Jacksonville as well.

I Eat Staples
09-20-2010, 02:41 PM
I sure hope so because at this point manning is going to put up 4tds before half time on us.

i am completely appauled by our defense. It sucks!!!! The lowly jags and seahawks both drove on us at will sometime with 80 yards drives. We do not blitz, we do not pressure or collapse the pocket. I mean really, if we did not catch a break with the champ, and dawk int we were pathetic.

Had those two plays not happen, which we can not count on them being regular plays. that is probably another 14 points. making the score 34-28.....a lot closer than it looks. Yes, they did happen, yes, that is what playmakers do......But dayum. I already had the colts game as a loss, but now I am scared to death that it will be something like 50+ points for indy to our 20-30.

I am starting every colt I own in FF next week for sure. I like Wink a lot, but the defense has been extremely unimpressive.

I agree with all of this. And honestly, Hasselpick tossed up two inaccurate lob passes that Dawkins and Champ were able to pick off. I didn't see Cox's pick. Credit to those players for taking advantage of bad throws, but our defense really didn't look good.

The worst part for me is our inability to get off the field on third downs. We hold teams to third and 7 or more and still can't get off the field. I think this is a result of our inability to rush the passer on obvious passing downs.

slim
09-20-2010, 02:44 PM
I agree with all of this. And honestly, Hasselpick tossed up two inaccurate lob passes that Dawkins and Champ were able to pick off. I didn't see Cox's pick. Credit to those players for taking advantage of bad throws, but our defense really didn't look good.

The worst part for me is our inability to get off the field on third downs. We hold teams to third and 7 or more and still can't get off the field. I think this is a result of our inability to rush the passer on obvious passing downs.

This happened at least twice on the first series.

I almost ran to the store for more beer.

arapaho2
09-20-2010, 06:00 PM
If Wink continues his trend of simply *refusing* to call a blitz--at least we'll have the right strategy employed against the Colts. Blitzing Manning would be a bad idea...

wrong.....manning's always had trouble with strong aggressive 3-4 defenses...the key isnt NOT TO BLITZ

the key is to design a blitz package that actually gets there and moves manning before he can get set....can wink do that is another question

there is no perfect way to game plan manning...you blitz and get it picked up...your toast...you dont blitz and he picks you apart

the key is..designig a package that will put alot of pressure on him...QUICK!!...you just send a lnebacker the oline wil pick that up to easy...the blitz must be fast and come from all angles..get him out of rythem...if wink cant do that we might as well hope the offense can keep up

arapaho2
09-20-2010, 06:05 PM
So was Mike Shanahan lying in 1998 when he said he played as vanilla as possible against the Dolphins on MNF so he would give away as little as possible for the playoff meeting?

It happens, and with surprising frequency.

It's just rotations. We do alot of subbing on the D-Line and Vickerson was getting lots of playing time against Jacksonville as well.

didnt we already secure a home field adavantage, before the game...we were already in, already going to play
shanny holding back for a meaningless game with a secured spot is alot
differant then winning these crucial first games just to get enough wins for the post season

Buff
09-20-2010, 06:08 PM
wrong.....manning's always had trouble with strong aggressive 3-4 defenses...the key isnt NOT TO BLITZ.

the key is to design a blitz package that actually gets there and moves manning before he can get set

So the key is not to blitz, unless you can get to the QB quick... Got it, thank you for that tremendous defensive breakthrough.

arapaho2
09-20-2010, 06:14 PM
So the key is not to blitz, unless you can get to the QB quick... Got it, thank you for that tremendous defensive breakthrough.

like it or not teams that blitz and can get to manning fast disrupt his flow , move him out of the pocket fair the best against him....teams that blitz and still cannot get to him...fail...teams that sit back and wait for him...typically fail

Northman
09-20-2010, 06:21 PM
wrong.....manning's always had trouble with strong aggressive 3-4 defenses...the key isnt NOT TO BLITZ

the key is to design a blitz package that actually gets there and moves manning before he can get set....can wink do that is another question

there is no perfect way to game plan manning...you blitz and get it picked up...your toast...you dont blitz and he picks you apart

the key is..designig a package that will put alot of pressure on him...QUICK!!...you just send a lnebacker the oline wil pick that up to easy...the blitz must be fast and come from all angles..get him out of rythem...if wink cant do that we might as well hope the offense can keep up

Agreed. Pitt and NE had excellent results when blitzing Manning but you have to have great packages that work. But if Wink gets torched than what?

Buff
09-20-2010, 06:24 PM
like it or not teams that blitz and can get to manning fast disrupt his flow , move him out of the pocket fair the best against him....teams that blitz and still cannot get to him...fail...teams that sit back and wait for him...typically fail

Sorry, I just didn't think your post made sense. You said the key is not to blitz, and in the next sentence you started talking about designing a blitz package. Then you said that the key is designing blitzes that get there quickly... Which is kind of like saying "the key to winning will be scoring more points than the other team."

I think the key, whether you blitz a lot or not, is trying to disguise the defense... Which is easier said than done against Manning.

bcbronc
09-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Sorry, I just didn't think your post made sense. You said the key is not to blitz, and in the next sentence you started talking about designing a blitz package. Then you said that the key is designing blitzes that get there quickly... Which is kind of like saying "the key to winning will be scoring more points than the other team."

I think the key, whether you blitz a lot or not, is trying to disguise the defense... Which is easier said than done against Manning.

you misread the first post you quoted.

it's about blitzing when he thinks you're in zone and dropping under hot routes when he's thinking blitz. obviously easier typed than done against guys like Manning, but that's what NE always had success with.

get a versatile front 7 that can all blitz and drop into zones and get Manning second-guessing his pre-snap reads. then try to dictate where (moreso than who) Manning puts the ball and don't miss any tackles.

vs Seattle Wink did run some looks that only had 1 guy with a hand in the dirt. I expect we'll see more of that vs Indy. But going that route too often, we'll end up like NYG. end of the day, we'll need someone in the front seven to step up with a big game if we want to even slow Manning down.

Buff
09-20-2010, 07:31 PM
I did misread. Sorry arap.

Lonestar
09-20-2010, 07:32 PM
bringing someone that is supposed to be covering a receiver is NOT GOOD when your dealing with manning.

Keep him off the field is about the only good defense to beat him.

rcsodak
09-20-2010, 08:45 PM
I did misread. Sorry arap.
get a room you two

:couch:

arapaho2
09-21-2010, 10:30 AM
Agreed. Pitt and NE had excellent results when blitzing Manning but you have to have great packages that work. But if Wink gets torched than what?

then you hope the offense can out score him

TXBRONC
09-21-2010, 01:56 PM

I believe Manning has said 3-4 give him more problems because the flexibility of where the rush can come from.

arapaho2
09-21-2010, 05:08 PM
I believe Manning has said 3-4 give him more problems because the flexibility of where the rush can come from.

and thats why teams like the pats...bolts..and steelers have some success against the colts...they have cordinators that can design a package that confused manning and create pressure...in order for us to beat him winks gonna have to show us he can too...can he is the question

Northman
09-21-2010, 05:09 PM
bringing someone that is supposed to be covering a receiver is NOT GOOD when your dealing with manning.

Keep him off the field is about the only good defense to beat him.

Problem for us is we are basically a pass oriented team which means you cant milk the clock.

jhildebrand
09-21-2010, 05:47 PM
and thats why teams like the pats...bolts..and steelers have some success against the colts...they have cordinators that can design a package that confused manning and create pressure...in order for us to beat him winks gonna have to show us he can too...can he is the question

In addition to what you mentioned, SD has also had success against the Colts because they get pressure with their front 3 or 4.

If there is one game where Jamal can come through, let's hope it is this one.

arapaho2
09-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Problem for us is we are basically a pass oriented team which means you cant milk the clock.

WITH OUR RUSHING OFFENSE...milking the clock in the event of a lead....probably aint gonna happen

jhildebrand
09-21-2010, 05:48 PM

You can with short screen passes and dump offs like the one Moreno took 45 yards.

Ravage!!!
09-21-2010, 05:50 PM

Yeah. But its never just ANY 3-4 team. Its those that have great 3-4 personnel that have had BIG time NTs and DEs. I'm not sure we are there yet.

After watching our pass rush against Seattle, I think that we are screwed without blitzing. So I know that the BEST way to beat Manning is to be able to get to him with your front 3 or 4 DL, but we can't do that. We cant' push from the center, and our edge rush is nonexistent. So we'll have to blitz, and Manning has a QB rating of something like 152 against the blitz. Its absurd.

I think we'll have to get lucky and create some turnovers. Get a fumble, or get some kind of turnover on special teams. I know our passing attack has looked good against Jax and Seattle, but when playing a team that can put up points faster than we can, they will be able to pin their ears back and rush the passer without having to worry about our stagnant rushing attack.

underrated29
09-21-2010, 06:01 PM
You cant play zone. Manning will destroy a zone always. You have to play man to man on manning.

His OL is weak right now and they are really week up the gut at C and LG (maybe RG, one of them though). If we can play tight bump and run and send a guy or two through the A gap over their C. I think we can get in his face. They will counter with screens and quick slant to the inside, but if we keep our speedier LBs in then they should be able to stop them for a short gain.

Lonestar
09-21-2010, 06:01 PM

Better complete 90% of the passes stay inbounds and score a shitload of points.

The other day we had a huge TOP win IIRC or at least we did at one point.

Now I'm not remotely equating manning with Hass. But just maybe we catch them in a trap game.

Right now I will take a win almost anyway we can get one especially against the top dogs.

I will not remotely fooled into thinking we can do it consistently till do so.

I remember the almost EOS gane we beat them at home when Q put up IIRC like 163 yards on them. Then in the playoffs they stuffed us. I suspect that we might have pissed them off and we were overconfident.