PDA

View Full Version : Is the Mile High magic back?

camdisco24
09-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Looked (and sounded) like we had our 12th man back today.
I was very disappointed with our home crowd a few times last year. The old mile high feeling seemed to had disappeared into the past. The steelers game was rock bottom.
Today though, I saw something different. A sea of orange and blue, into the game, as loud as could be in key situations when the team needed them most.
Heck, I even saw a wave happen. Spirit like that has been lacking for a long, long time.

SO... is the Mile High MAGIC back? Can get our homefield advantage that has been lacking so much back on our side?
Today looks promising and I hope it becomes a trend. :salute:

Thoughts? I would love to hear if what I saw on TV was what some of you experienced in person. Anyone at the game today?

MasterShake
09-19-2010, 07:34 PM
I was at the game, and ever since champs INT on the first drive the crowd was having fun. The way the Broncos played today you never felt they were in danger of losing and the crowd was very loose and very loud. Loud as I've heard it in a while. Colts game should be rocking if we can get a fast start. They sure gave us a lot to cheer for today!:salute:

OrangeHoof
09-19-2010, 08:15 PM
The Mile High magic won't be back until we begin pulling out miracle finishes like we did during the Orange Crush and Elway days. The Hochuli Game doesn't count.

TimTebow15MVP
09-19-2010, 09:09 PM
nah its not back. i seen fans sitting down eating nachos as seattle got into the redzone one time. uhh come on man.

BroncoWave
09-19-2010, 09:12 PM
There were a couple of times in which the camera was shaking today. I almost NEVER see that during Broncos games and I watch every second of every game on TV.

Shazam!
09-19-2010, 09:35 PM
I dont see that magic ever coming back because it isn't Mile High Stadium.

If Denver shows some kind of dominance like they did in the 90's, maybe...

All IMHO of course...

titan
09-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Still too many opponent fans (there was a row of seadogs in front of me) but otherwise the noise was pretty good today. I think the broncos will always have a home field advantage because of the altitude but it is tough to match the audio levels of the old place.

sneakers
09-19-2010, 10:18 PM
I was forced to watch an online stream without sound, so I would assume people were there (unless they were cardboard cutouts) and were making noise of some sorts.

:noidea:

camdisco24
09-19-2010, 10:24 PM
I agree the "true" mile high feeling will never be fully back, but it used to be a big topic of discussion coming here... Now coming to Denver is just another road game for most teams. Today though... I thought things we're looking up. Lets hope the whine and cheese crowd holds onto their tickets when it starts getting cold...

PAINTERDAVE
09-19-2010, 10:40 PM
I agree the "true" mile high feeling will never be fully back, but it used to be a big topic of discussion coming here... Now coming to Denver is just another road game for most teams. Today though... I thought things we're looking up. Lets hope the whine and cheese crowd holds onto their tickets when it starts getting cold...

Not me... I like the cold... that is when they give their tickets away.
I usually scarf up cheap or free tickets when it gets cold...
then us fans who dont get to go all time can take up the standard for the fair weather season ticket holders.