PDA

View Full Version : About Sunday Ticket To Go...

UnderArmour
09-19-2010, 12:27 PM
2 weeks in a row I have been unable to connect to it when the early games are starting. DirecTV needs to get their act together, this is unacceptable. How do you go and advertise a product and not ever be able to connect to it when you want to? Do not pay for it if you don't already have it. It never works when you want it.

broncobryce
09-19-2010, 12:35 PM
That would piss me off. They charge out the ass too.

Tned
09-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Yep, I had trouble last week, but finally got it to work to watch the Broncos. This week, I'm at home, but while I was entering all the week 1 picks, and watching a game on the TV, I tried to log a second computer into DirecTV to have the red zone channel running and I cannot get connected to the site. I've been trying on and off for 90 minutes or so.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-19-2010, 02:24 PM
2 weeks in a row I have been unable to connect to it when the early games are starting. DirecTV needs to get their act together, this is unacceptable. How do you go and advertise a product and not ever be able to connect to it when you want to? Do not pay for it if you don't already have it. It never works when you want it.

I certainly would be requesting a refund or credit, which ever they do. You should not be paying for something you are not receiving. When there is a problem with Comcast service here down, you can call them and they will issue a credit.

UnderArmour
09-19-2010, 03:08 PM
I certainly would be requesting a refund or credit, which ever they do. You should not be paying for something you are not receiving. When there is a problem with Comcast service here down, you can call them and they will issue a credit.

Might do that. I'm missing late games now too. Broncos stream isn't available apparently. Edit: It did start working. Just had to go down to lower stream tier.

sneakers
09-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I am watching online, but I can not find a stream with sound.....people living in the Colorado have it way too easy.

Hardwired
09-19-2010, 06:56 PM
I haven't gotten To Go to work the last 2 weeks either. Last weekend in Ohio and this weekend in Kansas, so it's not just location that's the problem.

elsid13
09-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Are you using the client software or the website? Because I got the website to work but the client is still FUBAR.

smith49
09-19-2010, 11:44 PM
ok, so i figured a couple of things out today. the first is that the "on the go" is not the same as last seasons "super fan". i have an iphone that i use to watch games at work (shhhhhh dont tell my superiors). anyhow, last year i had super fan and the mobile device stuff was part of it. this year, the super fan is free, but you have to purchase the on the go package ($50.00 for existing customers). second, if found out that the on the go this year sucks balls. i had exactly zero problems last year. i dont know if they changed servers or something but i hope they get it working better cause im gettin my finfty bones back if they dont.

Timmy!
09-20-2010, 06:14 AM
Yup, stream was all fubar'd for the early games. Seems the friggin servers can't handle the demand. I love it when the higher ups drop the ball and make my life at work shitty. Word is they have shit together...I hope.