PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Fans

JagFan1985
09-18-2010, 12:50 AM
How are you feeling after losing to a team full of nobodies? The powerhouse 2x Superbowl champs lost to a mid-90's expansion team that's only been to the playoffs 6 times! LOL!

You guys have no right to say ANY team in this league sucks. Not until you prove you're better than any of the teams you feel are inferior by, well, WINNING A GAME!

Enjoy losing to the SeaHags, bitches.

Magnificent Seven
09-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Broncos: 2 Super Bowl Champs!

Jaguars: O !

Get it?????

Reidman
09-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Jags fan dissing his own team [after a win no less]= :lol::lol:

broncophan
09-18-2010, 06:44 AM
I haven't heard somebody use the word "powerhouse' when talking about the broncos in I don't know how long.

Dreadnought
09-18-2010, 07:46 AM
I'm just trying to figure out what his point was. All the trouble to register and write a post - for that? Oh well. As mysteries go, this one is lame and irrelevant

claymore
09-18-2010, 08:16 AM
I'm just trying to figure out what his point was. All the trouble to register and write a post - for that? Oh well. As mysteries go, this one is lame and irrelevant

Jags is upset about his threads going to the black hole . Let him vent. Its healthy.

Nomad
09-18-2010, 08:28 AM
Jags is upset about his threads going to the black hole . Let him vent. Its healthy.

Might want to give him space because he's been a Jags fan since 1985!!:D:lol::screwy:

At least he could of come up with something original other than...Donkey fans:yawn:!!

Northman
09-18-2010, 08:35 AM

My thoughts exactly. Can you say we were right about him all along? :lol:

BeefStew25
09-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Cover up some more seats.

Ravage!!!
09-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Really?

SR
09-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Meh. I've had better.

girler
09-18-2010, 10:42 AM
:eek: must... change... team... allegiance... :eek:

:smack: :lol:

Jaws
09-18-2010, 10:56 AM
You suck- past,present and future tense.

Now go off to San Diego for the "nobody Bowl" and come out with a W!

KCL
09-18-2010, 11:40 AM

Where was he the day of the game? Did he just find out the results of the game?Coming here a week later..shouldn't he be making an ass out of himself with the SD fans?

T.K.O.
09-18-2010, 12:19 PM
i guess "jagsfan1995" was taken:lol:

sanluis
09-18-2010, 01:29 PM
How are you feeling after losing to a team full of nobodies? The powerhouse 2x Superbowl champs lost to a mid-90's expansion team that's only been to the playoffs 6 times! LOL!

You guys have no right to say ANY team in this league sucks. Not until you prove you're better than any of the teams you feel are inferior by, well, WINNING A GAME!

OaklandRaider is that you??? :tsk:

OrangeHoof
09-18-2010, 01:36 PM
I don't blame Jaguar fans for feeling snubbed. All eight of you.

When our third-string quarterback can sell more tickets to your game than all 53 of your guys, well, that's just not right and something should be done about that.

BeefStew25
09-18-2010, 02:07 PM
The game was far from a sellout. Far.

Thnikkaman
09-18-2010, 02:40 PM

Where do you think they are going to move your team? Its not going to survive in Jacksonville.

KCL
09-18-2010, 04:44 PM

LMAO ...this part was too funny...:lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-18-2010, 05:23 PM

Shouldn't you be cluttering up the SD board this week - OH WAIT - you are the type of fan who only posts on another teams' board if your team wins - if they lose, you are no where in sight - GOTCHA Oh, and by the way - don't take it out on the Broncos' fans because your team was too STUPID to draft Tebow.

sneakers
09-19-2010, 07:41 AM
I pooped.

SR
09-19-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm eating vanilla almond Special K and drinking Simply Orange. Trying to watch my girlish figure.

BroncoWave
09-19-2010, 10:32 AM
I don't blame Jaguar fans for feeling snubbed. All eight of you.

When our third-string quarterback can sell more tickets to your game than all 53 of your guys, well, that's just not right and something should be done about that.

Really? I didn't know Brady Quinn was that popular in Jacksonville!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-19-2010, 06:53 PM
how are you feeling after losing to a team full of nobodies? The powerhouse 2x superbowl champs lost to a mid-90's expansion team that's only been to the playoffs 6 times! Lol!

You guys have no right to say any team in this league sucks. Not until you prove you're better than any of the teams you feel are inferior by, well, winning a game!

enjoy losing to the seahags, bitches.

hello - hello - hello - are you there - where are you??????