PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Rocks!

omac
09-17-2007, 01:14 AM
Cleveland Rocks Cleveland Rocks Cleveland Rocks Cle-eve-land Rocks
Cleveland Rocks Cleveland Rocks Cleveland Rocks ....
Ohio!!!!

Well, I ain't ready to jump on the bandwagon yet, but a big congratulations to Cleveland! From a team that looked like Pittsburgh's doormat, to a team that outscored one of the most potent offenses in the NFL in a very high scoring game. From mustering only 7 points one week to 51 points the next is a HUUUGGGEEE achievement. No way could anyone predict that one. Very nice bounce back! :salute:

I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong, and I highly underestimated Derek Anderson, although I know I'm not the only one, and that includes their coach and some of their fans. I wouldn't call him Tom Brady just yet, but he's definitely got more gritt than people give him credit for.

This high scoring win against the Bengals tells me some things ....

1. The Browns offense was not as bad as the Steelers has made them out to be; Pittsburgh's defense is just really good.

2. The Browns defense needs a lot of work.

3. The Bengals defense wasn't as good as the Ravens made them look. Too bad for any FF team that decided to start Cincinatti's defense. :lmao:

4. The Ravens offense may be worse than we thought. :eek:

The Horses Mouth
09-17-2007, 02:28 AM
The defence looks terrible.

omac
09-17-2007, 06:32 AM
The defence looks terrible.

Which one? Both?

That's still a ridiculous amount of points to score.

Cleveland Rocks
09-17-2007, 10:30 AM
Well, I ain't ready to jump on the bandwagon yet

Admitting something?

No bandwagon fans ... please?

There's plenty of room with the Patriots or Texans.

omac
09-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Admitting something?

No bandwagon fans ... please?

There's plenty of room with the Patriots or Texans.

Hehehehe, Anderson surprised you too right? You wanted him cut instead of Dorsey. :D One thing for sure, after that game, Carson and Chad beat me up bad in Fantasy Football.

broncosfanscott
09-19-2007, 06:01 PM
One thing for sure, after that game, Carson and Chad beat me up bad in Fantasy Football.

I benefited in mine. The person I went up against had the Bengals for his defense, which he picked days earlier and they only got him 2 points. :laugh:

Reidman
09-19-2007, 06:13 PM
I had a good idea Anderson would grow into his role but I had no idea it would be scoring 5 tds! Wow, that was a fun game to watch but not if you like watching defense. Pathetic.

I loved how CJ jumped into the dawgpound. Not sure if I would have wasted a beer on him though...:laugh:

Astrass
09-19-2007, 06:48 PM
They will suck agains a real D.....raiders will whoop em this week.

omac
09-19-2007, 07:19 PM
I benefited in mine. The person I went up against had the Bengals for his defense, which he picked days earlier and they only got him 2 points. :laugh:

Hehehe, because the Bengals D looked so good against the Ravens, right? :D I wonder if a boatload of people will suddenly start Anderson? :eek:

omac
09-19-2007, 07:23 PM
I had a good idea Anderson would grow into his role but I had no idea it would be scoring 5 tds! Wow, that was a fun game to watch but not if you like watching defense. Pathetic.

I loved how CJ jumped into the dawgpound. Not sure if I would have wasted a beer on him though...:laugh:

The thing with Chad Johnson is, I don't think opposing teams (or even fans) hate him. It's like his trash talk or antics are supposed to be fun, not antagonizing. He was a pretty good sport about the beer, and he probably trusted Cleveland fans enough to know they weren't going to do something stupid like punch him or anything like that. I wouldn't do that in Oakland, though. :D

omac
09-19-2007, 07:31 PM

That will be a good game to see if Oakland's defense prevented us from scoring more, or if that was more just mistakes of ours. I only saw the Cincy game towards the end, so I can't judge whether Anderson was making throws under pressure, of if he had time to make a 7-layered jello. :cool:

konnorrollison
09-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Clevland isnt very good its just that the Cincy D sucks

Astrass
09-20-2007, 11:58 AM
That will be a good game to see if Oakland's defense prevented us from scoring more, or if that was more just mistakes of ours. I only saw the Cincy game towards the end, so I can't judge whether Anderson was making throws under pressure, of if he had time to make a 7-layered jello. :cool:

I believe Oak's D has just about everybody from last year which was the #3 ranked D in the league. Might even be a sleeper pick-up in fantasy leagues this week. =P

Reidman
09-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Hehehe, because the Bengals D looked so good against the Ravens, right? :D I wonder if a boatload of people will suddenly start Anderson? :eek:

You know the less experienced fantasy players will...:rolleyes:

omac
09-21-2007, 05:14 AM
You know the less experienced fantasy players will...:rolleyes:

So trading Peyton to get Anderson is a mistake? ..... :D

Escobar
09-21-2007, 09:07 PM

like they have the last two years huh? brainac, jokeland should of beat you guys if it wasn't for shannys cheat tactics...:coffee:

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-22-2007, 11:17 AM
like they have the last two years huh? brainac, jokeland should of beat you guys if it wasn't for shannys cheat tactics...:coffee:

Explain how we cheated.:rolleyes:

So calling a timeout seconds before the center even snaps the ball is cheating?