PDA

View Full Version : Bold and fearless predictions for the game on Sunday by an unabashed Seahawks fan

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 02:29 PM
1. Seattle will register 5 QB sacks with at least one each by Chris Clemons and Aaron Curry

2. Denver will be held below 100 yards rushing

3. Mike Williams will have over 100 yards receiving plus a TD

4. Multiple TD's for John Carlson

5. Someone on the Seattle D will return a pick 6 (pencil in Jordan Babineaux)

Now bring on the shit storm you Donkeys!

Smack forum bonus: 6: if Seattle wins by more than 20, McDaniels gets canned.

T.K.O.
09-16-2010, 02:35 PM
1. Seattle will register 5 QB sacks with at least one each by Chris Clemons and Aaron Curry

2. Denver will be held

Smack forum bonus: 6: if Seattle wins more than 2 games this year,matt hasslehoff will be the new judge on american idol.

are these the seahawks goals for this season ?

Northman
09-16-2010, 02:35 PM

Maybe 2, but not 5.

Definitely, unless Maroney performs a miracle.

Probably will have a TD, but not 100 yds receiving.

Who's John Carlson?

No chance.

Answers in red. Unless your color blind.

claymore
09-16-2010, 02:36 PM
I bet you 2 moose knuckles Hassel crack doesnt crack 100 for a QB rating.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 02:44 PM

You'll get to know Big John Carlson soon enough. He's the 6'5" TE with baby soft hands that'll be shredding your secondary all game.
http://prod.static.seahawks.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/SEA/photos/clubimages/2010/09-September/RM2_8050--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

claymore
09-16-2010, 02:47 PM
You'll get to know Big John Carlson soon enough. He's the 6'5" TE with baby soft hands that'll be shredding your secondary all game.
http://prod.static.seahawks.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/SEA/photos/clubimages/2010/09-September/RM2_8050--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

He's white. So he cant be good.

Nomad
09-16-2010, 02:53 PM
31-17 BRONCOS...that's all that matters in the end!!

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 02:55 PM

He's white. So he cant be good.

Yeah, like this guy:
http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/NBCSports/Sections/Personal/Jervay,%20John/NFL/Waiver%20wires/080925_Witten.widec.jpg

and this guy:
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/911743_f260.jpg

and him:
http://www.nflgridirongab.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/capt_9d02c9cd835d4363a5be26760c82fecf_broncos_colt s_football_nad110.jpg

and this old guy;
http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/jaynovacek.jpg

Those guys are all crap. Your logic is epic. White guys can't play sports. Hey, did you know that only Chinese guys can do long division w/o a calculator? ;)

underrated29
09-16-2010, 02:55 PM
I've had carleson for a TE the last 3 years in FF...He has performed huge in like 3 games and blown ass every other game of the year. He sucks and I am not worried about him.

Matthew is not going to be able to throw crap, because tyler polumbus and ban hamilton are on your OL....Those guys sucked so bad we cut them here. Polumbus especially. I can not wait until we send a blitz and polumbus is getting beat by moss and then our blitzer is free range also....Hasselbeck is going to get screwed over this game.

No way williams has over 100 yards on us. Champ owns all.

T.K.O.
09-16-2010, 02:59 PM
He's the 6'5" TE with baby soft hands

somebody's got a "man crush"........
http://i10.tinypic.com/45026hl.jpg

claymore
09-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Yeah, like this guy:
http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/NBCSports/Sections/Personal/Jervay,%20John/NFL/Waiver%20wires/080925_Witten.widec.jpg

and this guy:
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/911743_f260.jpg

and him:
http://www.nflgridirongab.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/capt_9d02c9cd835d4363a5be26760c82fecf_broncos_colt s_football_nad110.jpg

and this old guy;
http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/jaynovacek.jpg

Those guys are all crap. Your logic is epic. White guys can't play sports. Hey, did you know that only Chinese guys can do long division w/o a calculator? ;)

The sun shines on a dogs aass every once in awhile.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 03:33 PM
somebody's got a "man crush"........
http://i10.tinypic.com/45026hl.jpg

We call them "bromances" in the here and now, but thanks for coming out pops!

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 03:49 PM
No way williams has over 100 yards on us. Champ owns all.

I dunno...Big Mike is 6'5" and Champ is what, 5'10". 5'11" something like that? Champ is the man, he is a force, but unless he has a 5 foot vertical Hass will be able to lob it up high for completions.

Put Mike and Carlson on the field at the same time and there's two guys 6'5" with hands. Start paying too much attention to them and we have Branch & Butler/Tate to burn you underneath. Champ can't be everywhere.....

You guys know first hand what Shannahan and Bates used to do with Marshall (still can't believe you let him go), so you can expect Bates to do the same with Williams as he's the same type of player. They'll move Williams around lots, hide him in the slot, lots of motion to get favorable matchups.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Oh I just realized you're starting a rookie center. I'm predicting a sack by Lofa Tatupu on a blitz up the middle.

T.K.O.
09-16-2010, 04:22 PM
We call them "bromances" in the here and now, but thanks for coming out pops!

oops, my bad.
i don't watch reality tv,so thanks for the update:salute:
i also dont watch seahawks games often,have they won a superbowl yet ?:confused:

slim
09-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Wow, calling Bronco fans "donkeys".

I congratulate you on your creativity.

Northman
09-16-2010, 04:27 PM
oops, my bad.
i don't watch reality tv,so thanks for the update:salute:
i also dont watch seahawks games often,have they won a superbowl yet ?:confused:

Ouch. lmao

underrated29
09-16-2010, 04:43 PM
I dunno...Big Mike is 6'5" and Champ is what, 5'10". 5'11" something like that? Champ is the man, he is a force, but unless he has a 5 foot vertical Hass will be able to lob it up high for completions.

Put Mike and Carlson on the field at the same time and there's two guys 6'5" with hands. Start paying too much attention to them and we have Branch & Butler/Tate to burn you underneath. Champ can't be everywhere.....

You guys know first hand what Shannahan and Bates used to do with Marshall (still can't believe you let him go), so you can expect Bates to do the same with Williams as he's the same type of player. They'll move Williams around lots, hide him in the slot, lots of motion to get favorable matchups.

Thats what chad 85 said last year, so did miles austin, steve smith, kevin boss, desean jackson, reggie wayne, pierre garcon, chaz schillenz, dwayne bowe, vincent jackson...ALL big name top Wide outs. Champ did not let a touchdown past him last year

I do worry about golden tate- we blow against speedy guys.

But between champ, goody, cox, hill and dawk I think we will handle-williams carleson, broken tree branch, and whoever else you put out there. Main reason is hasselbeck will be eating dirt, because ty polumbus is HORRIBLE. I mean HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE...We have seen him for 3-4 years here, and trust me- you could get past him as a DE.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Wow, calling Bronco fans "donkeys".

I congratulate you on your creativity.

Why mess with the classics?

Let's see, creativity..? The Bronc-whores? The Bronc-holes? The Donkos (another classic)? The Dingos? The Oreos? The Pintos? uhhh... The Bronchitisis? The Broncosauruses? The Denver Bungholes? The Denver Omlets? The Denver My Little Ponies? .....*********?

I dunno, I'm spent. Not very creative I guess.

Northman
09-16-2010, 05:00 PM
I dont know CAN, at this point OaklandRaider is better at smack talking than you and thats REALLY saying something. lol

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 05:05 PM
I do worry about golden tate- we blow against speedy guys.

hasselbeck will be eating dirt, because ty polumbus is HORRIBLE. I mean HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE...We have seen him for 3-4 years here, and trust me- you could get past him as a DE.

Ooh, you're going to love Deon Butler. This kid is going to blow up this year. Super fast with great hands.

As I said somewheres else, Polumbus looked pretty decent against the 49'ers and I think they generate a whole lot more of a pass rush than the Broncos do. Just have to wait and see. Perhaps he'll relish the cnahce to put a hurtin on his old team, step up and have the game of his life. A change of scenery is funny that way.....

And I could get past anyone as a DE because I'm AWESOME! :cool:

frauschieze
09-16-2010, 05:15 PM
I dont know CAN, at this point OaklandRaider is better at smack talking than you and thats REALLY saying something. lol

Better is such a subjective term.

I still think OR was more delusional. But then again, that would be an extremely difficult level to top.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 05:23 PM
I've had carleson for a TE the last 3 years in FF...He has performed huge in like 3 games and blown ass every other game of the year. He sucks and I am not worried about him.

You gotta do more homework...

Carlson was kept in to block on like 80% of the passing plays last year b/c our O-Line was so banged up and we were pulling fat guys out of the stands to play LT. With all that he still caught 51 balls and 7 TDs.

He's going to light you up like a slot machine. Book it.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Better is such a subjective term.

I still think OR was more delusional. But then again, that would be an extremely difficult level to top.

Raider fans are tough to outmatch in smack talking. Look at their leader Mr. Burns... er... Davis. He invented smack talk way back when he ridiculed Noah for building that ark.

If Raider fans do nothing else (and they don't), they talk shit very well...

T.K.O.
09-16-2010, 07:55 PM
the seahawks....THE SEAHAWKS ? they dont even need nicknames with the intent of smack.
the name itself invokes an image of utter futility.
i have sat at ivars and fed the "seahawks" they just eat and walk around in their own poop..........oh now i get the name:confused::beer:

Thnikkaman
09-16-2010, 08:35 PM

1. At least 7 Seattle players will be seen with O2 masks at any time of the game.

2. Denver may be held under 100 yards rushing, but they will rack 500 yards passing.

3. Mike Williams will have over 100 yards receiving plus a TD while playing Madden 11 before the game.

4. Multiple TD's for John Carlson again while playing Madden 11 before the game against Mike Williams

5. a. Please don't call it a pick 6. Its a TAInt.
b. And if there is any TAInt by Seattle during this game, it will be the "gang green" Jerseys and what your head coach did to the USC College football program.
c. Champ or B Dawk will have a TAInt against Hasselbek

Bonus Smack Forum Points:
6. The Seahawks play so poorly on Sunday that the Boz completely disavows any association with that team from Washington State that claims to be a pro football team.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 10:17 PM
This is some good smack. Retorts below in a lovely shade of Seahawk green. :D

1. At least 7 Seattle players will be seen with O2 masks at any time of the game.
This will be because we will have returned several punts, interceptions and long passes for TDs. All that running can wear a brother out.

2. Denver may be held under 100 yards rushing, but they will rack 500 yards passing.
I guarantee you'll have lots of yards passing, but only because you'll be airing it out in desperation late in the game. Won't hit 500 yards though

3. Mike Williams will have over 100 yards receiving plus a TD while playing Madden 11 before the game.
Dude could be playing Madden on the sidelines during the game and STILL light up your secondary.

4. Multiple TD's for John Carlson again while playing Madden 11 before the game against Mike Williams
Dude could be playing Mike Williams in a game of Madden on the sideline while eating pizza rolls and still light up your secondary

5. a. Please don't call it a pick 6. Its a TAInt.
Just because all the rocky mountain bear F-ers up there in Kullaraydo call it that doesn't make it so. Get a mirror and look at your own taint if that's what floats your canoe. God knows no real women will ever see it. Couple of dudes might though...

b. And if there is any TAInt by Seattle during this game, it will be the "gang green" Jerseys and what your head coach did to the USC College football program.
Yeah, cause they really hate PC at SC for all those PAC 10 titles and national championships and Heisman trophy winners (Reggie Bush included - F the NCAA) and first round draft picks....... And no team that wore ugly orange jerseys for 30 years should ever, EVER make fun of another teams colors. (at least that's our seldom seen 3rd jersey, but you wore ugly every weekend)
c. Champ or B Dawk will have a TAInt against Hasselbek
There's only one good 36 y/o safety playing in this game and he's not on your team.

Bonus Smack Forum Points:
6. The Seahawks play so poorly on Sunday that the Boz completely disavows any association with that team from Washington State that claims to be a pro football team.
That'd be the football equivalent of "I'm rubber you're glue" because we showed him the door long ago. He ain't allowed back.

Go grab some granola and get rocky mountain high :)

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 10:22 PM
the seahawks....THE SEAHAWKS ? they dont even need nicknames with the intent of smack.
the name itself invokes an image of utter futility.
i have sat at ivars and fed the "seahawks" they just eat and walk around in their own poop..........oh now i get the name:confused::beer:

That's a seaGULL! The SeaHAWK (also known as an Osprey) is a badass bird of prey that catches giant fish in it's razor sharp talons.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0f/OspreyNASA.jpg/220px-OspreyNASA.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/59/Pandion_haliaetus_-fish_-Texas-8-4c.jpg/220px-Pandion_haliaetus_-fish_-Texas-8-4c.jpg

Come down from the mountains every now and again. Your brain needs oxygen to survive so you can say smart sounding things on the interweb!

Ivars is dope though, right? Get some garlic fries. Mmmmmm...... :)

Buff
09-16-2010, 11:30 PM
The game is not at Qwest field.

/thread

gnomeflinger
09-16-2010, 11:37 PM
Here's my not so bold and definitely not fearless prediction:

Hasslebeck< Denver :defense:

gnomeflinger
09-16-2010, 11:38 PM
coughpondchickenscough

underrated29
09-16-2010, 11:49 PM
You gotta do more homework...

Carlson was kept in to block on like 80% of the passing plays last year b/c our O-Line was so banged up and we were pulling fat guys out of the stands to play LT. With all that he still caught 51 balls and 7 TDs.

He's going to light you up like a slot machine. Book it.

yeah those 7 tds came in like 3 huge games, then he falls off the face of the earth. A NON Factor.

broncophan
09-17-2010, 09:40 AM

around here....we call that "baby shit green"

lgenf
09-17-2010, 09:51 AM
well at least we know this much hawks fan,

at least your coach won't get in trouble for paying his players now

all I got left to say is this: TEBOW

thank you and have a good night.............

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 10:31 AM
around here....we call that "baby shit green"

Hey... all kidding aside... If your baby is actually shitting that shade of neon green I recommend you get it to a hospital STAT. It's either radioactive or an alien.

weazel
09-17-2010, 10:39 AM

I wish he was good, I have him in fantasy and hes a douche

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 10:45 AM
I wish he was good, I have him in fantasy and hes a douche

Again. Do homework. He was kept in to block so much last year he should have been listed as a tackle on the depth chart.

Your pass rush will be all but non existent w/o Dumville, so he'll be free to shred you guys all day long.

And having fantasies about him is not something I'd share amongst other dudes.....

Thnikkaman
09-17-2010, 11:33 AM

Go grab some granola and get rocky mountain high :)

I'm sorry, what's that? I can't understand sea-chicken squawks. Has your football team and dreary city got you wishing for a brighter day? I understand why Seattle is the suicide capital of America, they have to watch the Seahawks play.

BroncoJoe
09-17-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry, what's that? I can't understand sea-chicken squawks. Has your football team and dreary city got you wishing for a brighter day? I understand why Seattle is the suicide capital of America, they have to watch the Seahawks play.

Thnik, I love you.

broncophan
09-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Hey... all kidding aside... If your baby is actually shitting that shade of neon green I recommend you get it to a hospital STAT. It's either radioactive or an alien.

no......if my baby is shitting Seahawk green......I will put him up for adoption....there will be no seahawks fans in this family...

Northman
09-17-2010, 11:42 AM

So thats the real reason why Cobain offed himself. :lol:

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 12:25 PM

What..? This is all you got? geez..... I'm dissapointed. I would have expected more from the "Smack Talker of the year 2009". Did you give that title to yourself or does this actually count for quality smack in Kullaraydo?

You obviously don't get out much if you think DENVER is a prettier city than Seattle. Denver is just that crappy place you get trapped when your stop over flight to somewhere nice gets snowed in.
Really, your comeback isn't much more than "la la la la, I can't hear you, I can't hear you, la la la". :lalala:

What's your next "power move"? Going to break out some "I'm rubber, you're glue'?

Why don't you wheel the "smack talker of the year 2008" in here and let's see if he can do any better than this weak sauce!

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 12:27 PM
no......if my baby is shitting Seahawk green......I will put him up for adoption....there will be no seahawks fans in this family...

Probably for the best. A crack house is no place for a child...

broncophan
09-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Probably for the best. A crack house is no place for a child...

true....a crack house is best suited for the seahawk fans ....so you can keep it....careful.....you are about ready to lose another tooth...

Yaktown
09-17-2010, 12:36 PM
well at least we know this much hawks fan,

at least your coach won't get in trouble for paying his players now

all I got left to say is this: TEBOW

thank you and have a good night.............

Lol all you have left to say is TEBOW, that's just comic gold right there. Is that suppose to intimidate us? I call your Tebow and raise you the real rookie of the year, Earl Thomas. With that slow wind up Fryar Tuck has, if he does sniff the field expect a pick from a real rookie threat.

Thnikkaman
09-17-2010, 12:47 PM
What..? This is all you got? geez..... I'm dissapointed. I would have expected more from the "Smack Talker of the year 2009". Did you give that title to yourself or does this actually count for quality smack in Kullaraydo?

You obviously don't get out much if you think DENVER is a prettier city than Seattle. Denver is just that crappy place you get trapped when your stop over flight to somewhere nice gets snowed in.
Really, your comeback isn't much more than "la la la la, I can't hear you, I can't hear you, la la la". :lalala:

What's your next "power move"? Going to break out some "I'm rubber, you're glue'?

Why don't you wheel the "smack talker of the year 2008" in here and let's see if he can do any better than this weak sauce!

Look at this... Its Ad Hominem smack, I thought you would actually have more smack before you played that card. Even LT thinks that's not a very good call.

Never been to Seattle. I hear the state of Washington is nice, but in Seattle, you just get this urge to kill yourself. I can come up with plenty of places that I have been to that Denver is "Prettier" then. Lets see, Chicago, the Twin Cities, LA, San Diego, St. Louis, Atlanta, Las Vegas, but this isn't about who's city is prettier, its about who's football team causes its inhabitants of its representative city to kill themselves, and that goes to your fine "Emerald City". Speaking of Emerald Cities, after Sunday, you and all of your Seachicken buddies are going to be clicking your ruby slippers together and saying "There's no place like home" after the Broncos own the Seachickens on Sunday.

claymore
09-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Lol all you have left to say is TEBOW, that's just comic gold right there. Is that suppose to intimidate us? I call your Tebow and raise you the real rookie of the year, Earl Thomas. With that slow wind up Fryar Tuck has, if he does sniff the field expect a pick from a real rookie threat.

Apparently you guys havent heard of our WIld horse offense?

gnomeflinger
09-17-2010, 01:19 PM
I hear the state of Washington is nice, but in Seattle, you just get this urge to kill yourself.

That's just Pioneer Square where all the homeless people live.

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Look at this... Its Ad Hominem smack, I thought you would actually have more smack before you played that card. Even LT thinks that's not a very good call.

Your last post didn't exactly leave me a myriad of options.

Generally good smack (which I'm sure you're capable of) involves point/counterpoint type of volleys back and forth based on things that may or may not actually happen on the field. But, ~sigh~ you seemed to run out of gas on that front and resorted to the ol' "What did you say? I don't understand you? I don't speak sea-chicken." In only your second post in this tread. In other words, you fell back on "la la la la, I can't hear you, I can't hear you, la la la" :lalala: which is of course as juvinile as "I'm rubber, etc. etc.".

tsk, tsk, tsk.... You're a day late and a dollar short..... sad really.... :sad:

So, left with no actual, tangible, identifiable counterpoints to supply a whitty football based retort against (as your team seemingly lacks any kind of depth, or perhaps simply you as a "fan" lack any knowledge of your team outside of Elvis & Champ), yes in my desperation I resorted to ad hominem smack (good word BTW ;) ). Please don't have the mormons that run this so called smack forum ban me. I'll be good.

Hey, what's say in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I'll allow you a few minutes to collect your thoughts, maybe go over to our respective .com sites and review our respective depth charts and come back with some good football based zingers; not just worn out old one liners about the fact that it rains in Seattle (which is about as obvious a zinger as saying Denver smells faintly like cow dung).
:salute:

slim
09-17-2010, 02:15 PM
This is the worst smack thread ever.

KCL
09-17-2010, 02:35 PM

So you like OR's better?

slim
09-17-2010, 02:36 PM
So you like OR's better?

Hmmmm, I don't really remember it, other than OR being a complete idiot.

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 02:36 PM

OK, I'll talk Denver style smack, special for you...

Doncos fugkin sukk your a bunch of shitty pusys and prolly have sex wit cows Seahawks are the most best tteam evrrr Tim Tebow is a gay. Chump Bailey eats shity diapers. Mike Williams is MAAAANNN! We went to super bowl 5 years ago so we are more awesome than your team who won 10 years ago

D'uh.....

Buff
09-17-2010, 02:38 PM

The guy is Canadian, he can't help but start worthless threads.

slim
OK, I'll talk Denver style smack, special for you...

Doncos fugkin sukk your a bunch of shitty pusys and prolly have sex wit cows Seahawks are the most best tteam evrrr Tim Tebow is a gay. Chump Bailey eats shity diapers. Mike Williams is MAAAANNN! We went to super bowl 5 years ago so we are more awesome than your team who won 10 years ago

D'uh.....

I didn't think it was possible, but this thread just got worse.

claymore
Broncos/Seahawks smack. Somewhere fans of good teams are laughing at us.

slim
09-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Broncos/Seahawks smack. Somewhere fans of good teams are laughing at us.

Don't ever compare the Broncos to the Seahawks.

Thnikkaman
09-17-2010, 02:41 PM

Generally good smack (which I'm sure you're capable of) involves point/counterpoint type of volleys back and forth based on things that may or may not actually happen on the field. But, ~sigh~ you seemed to run out of gas on that front and resorted to the ol' "What did you say? I don't understand you? I don't speak sea-chicken." In only your second post in this tread. In other words, you fell back on "la la la la, I can't hear you, I can't hear you, la la la" :lalala: which is of course as juvinile as "I'm rubber, etc. etc.".

tsk, tsk, tsk.... You're a day late and a dollar short..... sad really.... :sad:

So, left with no actual, tangible, identifiable counterpoints to supply a whitty football based retort against (as your team seemingly lacks any kind of depth, or perhaps simply you as a "fan" lack any knowledge of your team outside of Elvis & Champ), yes in my desperation I resorted to ad hominem smack (good word BTW ;) ). Please don't have the mormons that run this so called smack forum ban me. I'll be good.

Hey, what's say in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I'll allow you a few minutes to collect your thoughts, maybe go over to our respective .com sites and review our respective depth charts and come back with some good football based zingers; not just worn out old one liners about the fact that it rains in Seattle (which is about as obvious a zinger as saying Denver smells faintly like cow dung).

Again. Ad Homenim.

Here are some stats for you.

During the Pat Bowlen era of the Broncos:
The Broncos have the best home record (163-58 / .738) in pro football over the past 26 years.

The Broncos have had just four losing seasons compared to their 16 winning seasons.

The Broncos are something like 23-3 in Home Openers since Bowlen bought the team.

You come in our house, and want to talk smack etiquette when all of your smack towards me has been Ad Hominem? Really? You want to be taken seriously? Go somewhere else, not in the Smack forum.

Your team beat an unprepared San Francisco team who historically underachieves at the beginning of the season, just to make a late run and miss the playoffs at the end of the year. Your division is weaker than the AFC West, and you cannot base this weeks performance on what either of our teams did in the first week of the season.

claymore
09-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Don't ever compare the Broncos to the Seahawks.

Neither team is very good. We are both considered a "W" when other teams look at their schedule.

slim
09-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Neither team is very good. We are both considered a "W" when other teams look at their schedule.

I hate you.

Thnikkaman
09-17-2010, 03:07 PM

Again. Ad Homenim.

The Broncos have the best home record (163-58 / .738) in pro football over the past 26 years.

The Broncos have had just four losing seasons compared to their 16 winning seasons.

The Broncos are something like 23-3 in Home Openers since Bowlen bought the team.

You come in our house, and want to talk smack etiquette when all of your smack towards me has been Ad Hominem? Really? You want to be taken seriously? Go somewhere else, not in the Smack forum.

Your team beat an unprepared San Francisco team who historically underachieves at the beginning of the season, just to make a late run and miss the playoffs at the end of the year. Your division is weaker than the AFC West, and you cannot base this weeks performance on what either of our teams did in the first week of the season.

Thnikkaman
09-17-2010, 03:08 PM
I hate you.

Clay is Zam's apprentice.

slim
09-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Clay is Zam's apprentice.

Clay, do you cry at bullfights?

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2010, 03:14 PM
News flash...

the peacocks suck and will lose on Sunday to the much mightier Broncos. ;)

BigDaddyBronco
09-17-2010, 03:43 PM
This is the 53rd meeting between the Broncos and Seahawks in the regular season with the Broncos owning a 31-18 advantage, including a 20-5 record at home. ...

So I give the pea green, weak machine a 20% chance.

Hell, maybe they roll out a healed Shaun Alexander, Cortez Kennedy, and Brian "Stone Cold" Bosworth and go all nuts on our ass.

Doubt it.

Denver 24 - Seattle 13

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Atta Boy! Back on track! More seahawks green coming at you!

Again. Ad Homenim.

26 years.... what an odd place to start keeping track from.... what happened 26 years ago.... OH YEAH! John Elway started playing. This feels like deja vu from last week with the Farty Niners when we had to remind them that Montana and Young have long gone bye bye and YA Tittle is dead. All that wicked awesome home record was accumulated a long time ago. How bout your record POST Elway? Heck, how bout your record with Coach sweatpants?

Let's talk about more recent history as that's what matters; you are 2-9 in your last 11 and just got worked by Jacksonville. True, we are only 4-7 over the same span (which, as shitty as it is is still twice as good as you), but our doufuses that were running the show for all but 1 of those games have been run out of town on a rail. But you guys still have all the same doufuses (minus B Marsh of course). Point SEAHAWKS

Again, ancient history. Big John and Mike Shanahan did great things for you and you should be proud of your history with them... but it's time to move on.

Cool! Congrats! You should be very proud. I'll get my grandma to crochet you a nice commemorative doiley. But... last season you were a very pedestrian 4-4 at home, and your much ballyhooed home opener record was all but destined for a tick in the loss column if not for some last second heroics and foolishness by the Bungles. Hardly anything to puff your chest out about.

I have not at any point in my adult life been taken seriously, so why the funk would I start now!? Your smack here is weak and soft. If you came to my house to talk smack, you'd shuffle home quick like sobbing quietly into your Rockies cap (try me: seahawks.net, register and find the smack shack - it's good for a larf). But I'm trying to respect the vibe of this place and I only went personal when your "smack" went soft and irrelevant. I get bored easily. Sorry to be all Ad Hookeyum or whatever Professor.

Your team beat an unprepared San Francisco team who historically underachieves at the beginning of the season, just to make a late run and miss the playoffs at the end of the year.
And now we're going to beat a Denver team that OVER achieves early in the season only to go in the tank down the stretch and miss the playoffs.

Your division is weaker than the AFC West, and you cannot base this weeks performance on what either of our teams did in the first week of the season.I dunno, I think a crushing victory over the faves to win our division is worth some cred and losing to the hapless Jagoffs has got to be worth some demerit points.

Let's talk about recent events. You just got outcoached by Jack Del Rio, a man who is the dictionary deffinition of Meh, vanilla, boring. A man who hasn't made a halftime adjustment in three years. Sorry brudda, but Coach Pete, Jeremy Bates and co. are going to gameplan circles around Coach Sweatpants. Bookity book it.

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2010, 05:43 PM

Let's talk about recent events. You just got outcoached by Jack Del Rio, a man who is the dictionary deffinition of Meh, vanilla, boring. A man who hasn't made a halftime adjustment in three years. Sorry brudda, but Coach Pete, Jeremy Bates and co. are going to gameplan circles around Coach Sweatpants. Bookity book it.

Four mistakes lost us the game on Sunday. One was holding call, another was a fumble and then the two facemask penalties. Had nothing to do with coaching, you obviously didn't watch the game. Those won't happen this Sunday. Denver wins!!

Bankity bank it.

Thnikkaman
09-17-2010, 05:46 PM

Please name me the last College coach successfully coached a pro team. Jim Caldwel doesn't count since he spent 8 years as an NFL assistant before taking over the Job in Indy. Coach Booster Handout and the Seachickens will be getting their first loss on Sunday.

I'll come to your home forum. I'll bring the horsemen with me. It will be fun. And this isn't my home forum. Come check out broncosoutsiders.com if you don't want to be taken seriously. I promise I won't ban you unless you start spamming it with pr0n, viruses, or other internet no-nos.

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Please name me the last College coach successfully coached a pro team. Jim Caldwel doesn't count since he spent 8 years as an NFL assistant before taking over the Job in Indy. Coach Booster Handout and the Seachickens will be getting their first loss on Sunday.

I'll come to your home forum. I'll bring the horsemen with me. It will be fun. And this isn't my home forum. Come check out broncosoutsiders.com if you don't want to be taken seriously. I promise I won't ban you unless you start spamming it with pr0n, viruses, or other internet no-nos.

I hate being taken seriously. "smack" talk and jousting about football on the interweb is all in good fun. If you're having trouble interpreting the inflection of anything I say, please default to assuming it was tongue in cheek (because it probablly was). jagoffs who take it too far and get all personal need to get a grip (I assure you I'm not the afore mentioned type of jagoff).

As for successful college coaches, you always have to go back to Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer. I'm sure there's more, but I don't feel like looking it up. Dennis Erickson didn't do all that terrible for us in the 90's (I know, he didn't do all that great either...)

Hey, if Jim Caldwell doesn't count because he was an assistant for 8 years, then what about coach Pete who had a significantly longer tenure as an NFL assistant and HC..? If Caldwell gets an asterisk, so does Carroll. Your logic apparenly has a fatal flaw....

EMB6903
09-17-2010, 06:58 PM
San Diego Chargers have been the doormat in the AFC west for years now.... Thanks to the Seahawks moving over to the NFC.

Seahawks record vs AFC West....

Chargers= 25-23
Raiders= 23-27
Kansas City= 18-31
Denver= 18-33

Dear city of Seattle..... Win something already, anything!

CANHawk
09-17-2010, 08:03 PM
San Diego Chargers have been the doormat in the AFC west for years now.... Thanks to the Seahawks moving over to the NFC.

Seahawks record vs AFC West....

Chargers= 25-23
Raiders= 23-27
Kansas City= 18-31
Denver= 18-33

Dear city of Seattle..... Win something already, anything!

We just won the WNBA championship! Whoot Whoot! :first:

EMB6903
09-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Go Sonics!

oh wait......

Thnikkaman
09-17-2010, 09:30 PM
Not taking you seriously. I do have the flu right now, so my A game is a little hard to get to right now.

JagFan1985
09-18-2010, 12:29 AM
I love all these excuses the Bronco fans are making for themselves after losing to the Jaguars.

You guys underestimated us and we beat you, fair and square. Stop trying to take that away from my team and their fans.

I've been trolling this forum for a day now reading various posts and I've gotta say, some of you Bronco fans are quite pathetic. Do you really think your team is THAT good?! Bronc fans were talking sooooo much trash about the Jags on NFL.com before the game, then we pull off the win and they still talk trash. Its unbelievable.

Oh and to the fat kid with the flu who's bashing Pete Carroll, dude.. (and i'm only sticking up for Pete because i went to usc) You realize Pete has more NFL Coaching experience than Joh McDaniels right? While McDaniels was swimming around in his dad's nutsack, Carroll was a defensive coordinator for several successful NFL teams, including 90's era 49ers. Then he coached the New England patriots for three years in the late 90's. His overall record in the NFL is above .500 and he has about 60 more games of experience than McDaniels, just as a head coach. That's not including all the years he was a coordinator.

You can't be chirpin about 'college coaches', especially when your current coach is inexperienced. Just because he was a QB coach, assistant and a coordinator on a Superbowl team for a couple seasons, doesn't mean he's going to be a successful head coach.

By the way, how did the whole Alphonso Smith move work out for you guys? LOL! I can't believe you gave up a 1st round pick for that scrub. God.. When it comes to draft day, the Donkeys are ridiculous.

Buff
09-18-2010, 12:40 AM
I love all these excuses the Bronco fans are making for themselves after losing to the Jaguars.

You guys underestimated us and we beat you, fair and square. Stop trying to take that away from my team and their fans.

I've been trolling this forum for a day now reading various posts and I've gotta say, some of you Bronco fans are quite pathetic. Do you really think your team is THAT good?! Bronc fans were talking sooooo much trash about the Jags on NFL.com before the game, then we pull off the win and they still talk trash. Its unbelievable.

Oh and to the fat kid with the flu who's bashing Pete Carroll, dude.. (and i'm only sticking up for Pete because i went to usc) You realize Pete has more NFL Coaching experience than Joh McDaniels right? While McDaniels was swimming around in his dad's nutsack, Carroll was a defensive coordinator for several successful NFL teams, including 90's era 49ers. Then he coached the New England patriots for three years in the late 90's. His overall record in the NFL is above .500 and he has about 60 more games of experience than McDaniels, just as a head coach. That's not including all the years he was a coordinator.

You can't be chirpin about 'college coaches', especially when your current coach is inexperienced. Just because he was a QB coach, assistant and a coordinator on a Superbowl team for a couple seasons, doesn't mean he's going to be a successful head coach.

By the way, how did the whole Alphonso Smith move work out for you guys? LOL! I can't believe you gave up a 1st round pick for that scrub. God.. When it comes to draft day, the Donkeys are ridiculous.

You beat us fair and square. You were the better team last week. But you have no business in the Seahawks smack thread.

Just wait until the Chargers bitch slap you. I mean, I hope you win, but it's not going to happen. Then I doubt you'll be so readisant to go looking for a smack war.

Also, your QB is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

CANHawk
09-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Getting stale again. MORE HAND GRENADES!

hey, I just thought of another couple of fun predictions...

Coach Sweatpants will cry a little in his post game presser after being so blatantly outstrategized by a superior coaching staff.

Golden Tate will play and have 50 recieving yards in his first game.

Again, bring on the shit.....

honz
09-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Coach Sweatpants? Um, okay.

CANHawk
09-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Coach Sweatpants? Um, okay.

Coach "Wannabe Bill Belichick with his copycat nappy dirty hoody sweatshirt" takes too long to type.

T.K.O.
09-18-2010, 03:53 PM
golden tate is gonna be too baked on seattle sour deisel and too full of donuts to run !!!:cool:

honz
09-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Coach "Wannabe Bill Belichick with his copycat nappy dirty hoody sweatshirt" takes too long to type.
You are right. A hoody is the same thing as sweatpants and McD's hoody looks exactly like Billy's poncho.

T.K.O.
09-18-2010, 04:02 PM
"in an effort to look like a real coach pete carroll wore an authentic head coach replica hoodie while instructing his new team to assume the position".... associated press

http://media.oregonlive.com/nfl/photo/petecarrolljpg-a6fc147e101cd6a2_large.jpg

guess that make carroll a "wannabe mcD":laugh:

CANHawk
09-18-2010, 04:14 PM
"in an effort to look like a real coach pete carroll wore an authentic head coach replica hoodie while instructing his new team to assume the position".... associated press

http://media.oregonlive.com/nfl/photo/petecarrolljpg-a6fc147e101cd6a2_large.jpg

guess that make carroll a "wannabe mcD":laugh:

That's a) at practice, b) not nappy c) not grey d) Coach Pete has his own persona, so he doesn't need to copycat Coach Bill.

honz
09-18-2010, 04:28 PM
That is a) bad comeback after getting owned.

T.K.O.
09-18-2010, 04:39 PM
this is real......:laugh:
SEATTLE – Now on sale at the Seattle Seahawks team store: khaki pants and rumpled navy hoodies, essentials from The Pete Carroll Collection.:lol::welcome:

USC football: Pete Carroll denies allegation in Internet post

USC Coach Pete Carroll said statements about him that were attributed to former Notre Dame Coach Charlie Weis on an Internet site were untrue and irresponsible.

In a question-and-answer session with IrishIllustrated.com Senior Editor Tim Prister, the post said Weis was asked:

Is it frustrating to you Pete Carroll, for example, portrayed in one way ”

The post said Weis responded:

Let me ask you this question: You guys know about things that go on in different places. Was I living with a grad student in Malibu, or was I living with my wife in my house? You could bet that if I were living with a grad student here in South Bend, it would be national news. Hes doing it in Malibu and its not national news. Whats the difference? I dont understand. Why is it okay for one guy to do things like that, but for me, Im scrutinized when I swear. Im sorry for swearing; absolve my sins.

Carroll said in a telephone interview that he was apprised of the report by Tim Tessalone, USCs sports information director.

Its untrue, its irresponsible, and its incredible hed be talking about me like that, Carroll said of Weis.

On Monday, after Weis was fired by Notre Dame, Carroll said he empathized with Weis situation.

“I know how hard it is, I’ve been there before,” said Carroll, who was fired after stints coaching the New York Jets and New England Patriots.

T.K.O.
09-19-2010, 10:21 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/fordzgal/seasucks.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/hollywood1-06/seahawksuck.gif

i know its a raider ,but its still pretty funny:laugh:

http://photobucket.com/images/seahawks%20suck/?force=true&

T.K.O.
09-19-2010, 10:34 AM
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx111/broncod63/seahawkssuck.jpg?t=1284910380

T.K.O.
09-19-2010, 11:09 AM
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx111/broncod63/th_matt-hasselbeck1-1.jpg?t=1284912446

Northman
09-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Sorry CAN, i guess i gave you guys too much credit. I predicted a 34-17 win but you may not make 17 today. lol

Bronco4ever
09-19-2010, 05:32 PM
lol at this thread. I wonder if CANHawk will be here to eat crow after the game.

ursamajor
09-19-2010, 05:35 PM
That's a) at practice, b) not nappy c) not grey d) Coach Pete has his own persona, so he doesn't need to copycat Coach Bill.

Like winning in NE? Pete couldn't do that. Very few outside of Seattle actually think that Petey is a competent NFL coach.

I would say that Carroll would be Spurrier 2.0, but Carroll 2.0 is much more fitting.

Lonestar
09-19-2010, 05:35 PM
lot of crow to eat in this thread. enjoy

weazel
09-19-2010, 05:39 PM
1. Seattle will register 5 qb sacks with at least one each by chris clemons and aaron curry

3. Mike williams will have over 100 yards receiving plus a td

4. Multiple td's for john carlson

5. Someone on the seattle d will return a pick 6 (pencil in jordan babineaux)

now bring on the shit storm you donkeys!

Smack forum bonus: 6: If seattle wins by more than 20, mcdaniels gets canned.

uh oh

Nomad
09-19-2010, 06:03 PM
31-17 BRONCOS...that's all that matters in the end!!

OK I was wrong!!

31-14 BRONCOS!! I guess I gave the Seahawks a little too much credit!!:D

BroncoNut
09-19-2010, 06:11 PM
we're not good, but Seattle flat out sucks. WT heck was that?

shank
09-19-2010, 06:20 PM
lol. bold prediction: we never see this ******* guy again in our lives.

suck it asshat!

broncophan
09-19-2010, 06:29 PM
lol. bold prediction: we never see this ******* guy again in our lives.

suck it asshat!

yea....Can't hawk ...lol

Midnight Blue
09-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Ooh, you're going to love Deon Butler. This kid is going to blow up this year. Super fast with great hands.

As I said somewheres else, Polumbus looked pretty decent against the 49'ers and I think they generate a whole lot more of a pass rush than the Broncos do. Just have to wait and see. Perhaps he'll relish the cnahce to put a hurtin on his old team, step up and have the game of his life. A change of scenery is funny that way.....

And I could get past anyone as a DE because I'm AWESOME! :cool:

Looks to me like the "fail boat" sailed after those two words... :listen:

Northman
09-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Orton > Hassleback

jhildebrand
09-19-2010, 09:20 PM
I don't think we will be seeing CANHawk anymore this year :D

Too bad because he has a shit ton of crow to eat!

Day1BroncoFan
09-19-2010, 10:09 PM
CANCrow! :elefant:

atwater27
09-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Again, bring on the shit.....

Consider the shit brung....

Ever see a donkey screw a seagull?

ursamajor
09-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Consider the shit brung....

Ever see a donkey screw a seagull?

Nope. But I imagine that the end result would look like this:

http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/baseballkillsbird.gif

CANHawk
09-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Oh man, did you guys see that!? Just like I told you! Seahawks kick ass! Everything went according to plan. We came in with a gameplan and executed like a finely tuned machine. Epic. Totally epic. WHOOO!

errrr... what's that? You say we didn't win? No way. That's preposterous!

here's proof Asshat: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010091909/2010/REG2/seahawks@broncos

Wow. Really!? That's bad... Real bad. Oooh... that hurts. Ok, you got us. ~sigh~ I conceede to your awesomeness. You had our number on both sides of the ball. You owned us. You are significantly more bad ass than us this day. Congrats.

Shits n giggles aside, it's been fun playing silly bugger with you guys this week. You're a good bunch. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

cheers..........CANHawk

weazel
09-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Oh man, did you guys see that!? Just like I told you! Seahawks kick ass! Everything went according to plan. We came in with a gameplan and executed like a finely tuned machine. Epic. Totally epic. WHOOO!

Wow. Really!? That's bad... Real bad. Oooh... that hurts. Ok, you got us. ~sigh~ I conceede to your awesomeness. You had our number on both sides of the ball. You owned us. You are significantly more bad ass than us this day. Congrats.

Shits n giggles aside, it's been fun playing silly bugger with you guys this week. You're a good bunch. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

cheers..........CANHawk

props to you... you came in playing the fool, but came back and ate crow. :beer:

slim
09-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Yeah, he took his medicine like a big boy.

Gotta respect that.

Thnikkaman
09-20-2010, 12:02 PM

cheers..........CANHawk

Much props coming back. Next time I won't come down with the flu :knockonwood: and I'll do some smack talking over in your house before the game.

CANHawk
09-20-2010, 12:36 PM
Hey, if you're going to drop into someone else's yard and talk smack, you have to be prepared to take your lumps when your team doesn't deliver. That should be a rule of life.

Speaking of which... I still need to go over to the "official" Broncos forum and take them there too. Not looking forward to that. I was a much bigger arse over there! ;)

For all that I tried my best to dismiss it, Mile High is an incredibly tough place to play on the road; doubly so on opening day. Compound that with Arizona like temps and coming out of there with a win was a tall order. Not to take anything away from your team mind you. They were pretty good in their own right. Your secondary is all that it's cracked up to be and Orton picked our young secondary apart.

Again, not to take anything away from your team, but we really didn't do ourselves any favours with the penalties and the turnovers. That int by Champ on the first drive really set the tone for the game and the int was set up by dumb penalties. We take better care of the ball and it's a very different game, but cest la vie. Ball control is the name of the game, and it's a game we lost.

I was quite happy with the performances of rookie Golden Tate and second year man Deon Butler on our team. I think those kids are going to be great one day. It may sound kind of lame, but I'm kind of glad that the outcome wasn't just a result of being outclassed, but was also the result of mental errors on our part. Mental errors can be overcome, but a sheer lack of talent cannot. It's something for us to build upon. We're a young team and it's going to take some lumps for us to learn to be better.

Coming off this butt whooping and the fact that the Chargers just served up a grade-A mollywhopping to the Jags, I'm not really sure how to start a smack thread over there.... but hey, I'm a gamer, I'll think of something! :cool:

Thnikkaman
09-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Hey, if you're going to drop into someone else's yard and talk smack, you have to be prepared to take your lumps when your team doesn't deliver. That should be a rule of life.

Speaking of which... I still need to go over to the "official" Broncos forum and take them there too. Not looking forward to that. I was a much bigger arse over there! ;)

For all that I tried my best to dismiss it, Mile High is an incredibly tough place to play on the road; doubly so on opening day. Compound that with Arizona like temps and coming out of there with a win was a tall order. Not to take anything away from your team mind you. They were pretty good in their own right. Your secondary is all that it's cracked up to be and Orton picked our young secondary apart.

Again, not to take anything away from your team, but we really didn't do ourselves any favours with the penalties and the turnovers. That int by Champ on the first drive really set the tone for the game and the int was set up by dumb penalties. We take better care of the ball and it's a very different game, but cest la vie. Ball control is the name of the game, and it's a game we lost.

I was quite happy with the performances of rookie Golden Tate and second year man Deon Butler on our team. I think those kids are going to be great one day. It may sound kind of lame, but I'm kind of glad that the outcome wasn't just a result of being outclassed, but was also the result of mental errors on our part. Mental errors can be overcome, but a sheer lack of talent cannot. It's something for us to build upon. We're a young team and it's going to take some lumps for us to learn to be better.

Coming off this butt whooping and the fact that the Chargers just served up a grade-A mollywhopping to the Jags, I'm not really sure how to start a smack thread over there.... but hey, I'm a gamer, I'll think of something! :cool:

Start with criticizing this vid:

lsSO6RZtdno

(It will probably get you banned)

slim
09-20-2010, 01:36 PM
:laugh:

underrated29
09-20-2010, 01:45 PM

lsSO6RZtdno

Wow.
With fans like that it is hard to imagine the bolts games getting blacked out.

ursamajor
09-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Wow.
With fans like that it is hard to imagine the bolts games getting blacked out.

Because SD doesn't want the Nation to see their fans. It has nothing to do with Ticket sales.

Real talk, the only NFL football team that markets male leotards is the San Diego Chargers.

CANHawk
09-20-2010, 10:16 PM

lsSO6RZtdno

LOLZ! Many thanks. This will be a great first grenade into their yard!

Muchos gracias.

NorthernLights
09-22-2010, 11:19 AM
LOLZ! Many thanks. This will be a great first grenade into their yard!

Muchos gracias.

You don't have to run off to continue smacking it around. There are several Bolt fans that frequent this board. Bring it on. (Just don't talk about that guy in the video, I don't have any explanation for him!)

KCL
09-22-2010, 12:55 PM
(Just don't talk about that guy in the video, I don't have any explanation for him!)

Word has it that that's Sanluis.

sanluis
09-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Word has it that that's Sanluis.

Wow..... :mad:

KCL
09-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow..... :mad:

You have a lovely voice....:laugh:

sanluis
09-22-2010, 06:00 PM
You have a lovely voice....:laugh:

I heard it was you trying to make us Charger fans look bad.... :rofl::behindsofa:

KCL
09-22-2010, 06:03 PM
I heard it was you trying to make us Charger fans look bad.... :rofl::behindsofa:

You guys don't need my help..:cool:

sanluis
09-22-2010, 06:10 PM
You guys don't need my help..:cool:

And yet I heard you did it anyway. That's cold KCL.... :D