PDA

View Full Version : MECK on Sirius

rcsodak
09-15-2010, 02:51 PM
says last year the team was soft. O/Dlines, Ilb. Team has shuffled alot of players...they need time to gel. A winning team isnt necessarily built by players, but by cohesion...everybody buying in and being about the team. Pat Kirwin agreed and said you need a team with players of character and NOT characters.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
09-15-2010, 03:06 PM
He was "concerned about last week, hopeful for this week". We instead of me attitude. Team needs lots of leadership. Consistantly good teams have players all going in the same direction (indy/ne). He hopes they are still in the mix whenthey do gel.

Northman
09-15-2010, 03:17 PM
He was "concerned about last week, hopeful for this week". We instead of me attitude. Team needs lots of leadership. Consistantly good teams have players all going in the same direction (indy/ne). He hopes they are still in the mix whenthey do gel.

So is he saying that there are still "me" players on the team? Cant really fathom who he would be referring too if thats the case.

Ziggy
09-15-2010, 04:45 PM
So is he saying that there are still "me" players on the team? Cant really fathom who he would be referring too if thats the case.

That's not the way I read that North. It looked to me like he was stating that this team actually has a we instead of me attitude now.

DenBronx
09-15-2010, 04:54 PM

He was referring to Tim Tebow.

rcsodak
09-15-2010, 04:57 PM
no. He was asked what it takes to win in the NFL. Sorry for the hodgepodge....typing while listening.

weazel
09-15-2010, 05:05 PM
says last year the team was soft. O/Dlines, Ilb. Team has shuffled alot of players...they need time to gel. A winning team isnt necessarily built by players, but by cohesion...everybody buying in and being about the team. Pat Kirwin agreed and said you need a team with players of character and NOT characters.

skill doesn't hurt, either

cuzz4169
09-15-2010, 08:32 PM
As much as people hate to hear this our defense will always be soft...because one of our leaders DJ Williams is a soft MLB.....DJ is not close to how physical the top MLBs are in the league hes athletic but not physical.