PDA

View Full Version : M & M's..

Tebow4Ever
09-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Moreno and Maroney. M&M's.

I was looking at Maroney's production in New England, for the 4 years he was there he averaged 602.7 yards per season with 10 TD's a year. IF, a BIG IF he can stay healthy. Thats not a bad addition at all. If Knowshon can put out the same productivity that he did last year at around 900 yards and 7 TD's again. You combine that with Maroney and Bucky. Suddenly our running game looks much brighter. Alot of this will certainly depend on how well the OLine plays and whether or not those guys can stay healthy. But, seriously. I dont think a 4th was too bad of a sacrifice. Maroney has talent, and the depth chart looks so much better now. I am drinking Kool Aid on this Im sure, I expect he may only get less then 10 carries a game. And thats probably being generous. I dont know how well he knows the playbook, some will say he came from Mcdaniels "System", but really. What the hell does that mean?

I also think that he has much more a chance here in Denver to be productive, New England is a passing offense. They dont need a running game to come big in the clutch with Brady, Welker, and Moss in the huddle. I hope he succeeds here, We need all the help we can get in the backfield if we are going to be playing in January....GOOD LUCK MARONEY!