13 touches...65yards...1td

tony scheffler

6rec...43 yards

moreno
16 touches...64yards...1 td

gronkowski...1rec 2 yards

silkamilkamonico
09-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Go ahead and chalk up another 2 losses for those star studded role players while you're at it as well.

BroncoWave
09-13-2010, 01:03 PM
http://www.opticstalk.com/uploads/3182/dont-feed-troll.jpg

jhildebrand
09-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Hillis

9 att...41 yards...4.5...TDs 1
4 rec...24yards...

tony scheffler

6rec...43 yards

If you average Hillis out to Moreno's # of carries Hillis would have had 8 more yards. Basically the same stats. Hillis TD run was much more....beastly though.

Cutler threw for 372 yards!

Marshall got out performed by Royal and Lloyd.

The past is gone brother. This is a team of good guys, with high character who like their coach!

camdisco24
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Me caring about those players is like me caring about the weather in Russia.
I just dont.

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Go ahead and chalk up another 2 losses for those star studded role players while you're at it as well.

as well as for ours ...right?

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:06 PM

oh so childish:coffee:

BroncoWave
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Hillis

4 rec...24yards...

tony scheffler

6rec...43 yards

moreno

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/

http://www.thelionsfanatics.com/tlfforum/

Here you go, now go tell someone who cares...

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Me caring about those players is like me caring about the weather in Russia.
I just dont.

yet you couldnt help but open the thread right?...:rolleyes:

silkamilkamonico
09-13-2010, 01:08 PM
as well as for ours ...right?

So you're saying you are more concerned with empty stats, over winning and losing?

Outstanding argument you got going for yourself here......NOT!

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:10 PM
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/

http://www.thelionsfanatics.com/tlfforum/

Here you go, now go tell someone who cares...

my my the kids take it personal...i didnt kick joshes ass

i simply posted...for again..read the thread..shits and giggles...the stats of two highly contraversal; former players

if you cant handle it fine stay out and dont comment....just dont act like a richard and attack me

BroncoWave
09-13-2010, 01:10 PM

i simply posted...for again..read the thread..shits and giggles...the stats of two highly contraversal; former players

if you cant handle it fine stay out and dont comment....just dont act like a richard and attack me

Don't act like like a richard and troll the board with garbage threads like this then...

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:12 PM
So you're saying you are more concerned with empty stats, over winning and losing?

Outstanding argument you got going for yourself here......NOT!

no im saying i posted stats of former players,nothing more....if that hurts your fweewings...i cant help that

you stated they lost...i just also reminded you ...we lost too

it is what it is..for shits and giggles

dont let it put you back on the prozac

jhildebrand
09-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Don't act like like a richard and troll the board with garbage threads like this then...

Pot meet kettle, BTB! Calling his thread garbage by posting garbage helps how? :confused:

I personally see some rational logic for this thread. After all, we just traded a number one CB to Detroit for a pass catching TE who couldn't beat out the TE we traded even earlier to Detroit.

You don't think a TE who can stretch the field would have helped yesterday? :confused:

You don't think a change of pace back would have helped especially after yanking Buckhalter?

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM

i can put up any threads i want..richard...you have the power not to enter them..see the beauty of that?

silkamilkamonico
09-13-2010, 01:15 PM
no im saying i posted stats of former players,nothing more....if that hurts your fweewings...i cant help that

No...you are, completely.

Why?

If we actually win, you aren't making this thread.

Why again?

Because if the Lions and Browns win, and these 2 players don't have big games, you aren't making this thread.

Also?

Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall actually won, buty you completely ignored them.

Why is this?

....because you are more concerend with empty stats, then actually winning games.

Boom goes the dynamite!!

BroncoWave
Pot meet kettle, BTB! Calling his thread garbage by posting garbage helps how? :confused:

I personally see some rational logic for this thread. After all, we just traded a number one CB to Detroit for a pass catching TE who couldn't beat out the TE we traded even earlier to Detroit.

You don't think a TE who can stretch the field would have helped yesterday? :confused:

You don't think a change of pace back would have helped especially after yanking Buckhalter?

Pot meet kettle? I must have forgotten about the troll thread I stared.

And given the reasons we got rid of those 2 players, no, it's not a valid comparison.

camdisco24

the title told me nothing about what was going to be inside.
If it we're titled "Hillis and Scheff Stats" I wouldn't have opened it. Pretty simple.

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:16 PM

thank you and this thread wasnt to rally the mcd camp

simply showing what two former ..."loved or hated"players are doing

we can take this as a ...they didnt do shit...or they did well...but itsjust showing stats

some people get hurt to easily

Nomad
09-13-2010, 01:17 PM

I see no logic in this other than baiting and speculating! No one knows how either one of these guys would have done if they'd stayed!

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173075

Tned made a thread to keep track of ex - BRONCOS and here it is.......

Thnikkaman
09-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Hillis

4 rec...24yards...

tony scheffler

6rec...43 yards

moreno

So did your fantasy team win this week?

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
the title told me nothing about what was going to be inside.
If it we're titled "Hillis and Scheff Stats" I wouldn't have opened it. Pretty simple.

maybe its just my browser..but when i put my curser on a thread title it shows me what its about...maybe you ought to drop windows 95 and step up to 7

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM

Since you don't like it don't post in it.

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:23 PM
No...you are, completely.

Why?

If we actually win, you aren't making this thread.

Why again?

Because if the Lions and Browns win, and these 2 players don't have big games, you aren't making this thread.

Also?

Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall actually won, buty you completely ignored them.

Why is this?

....because you are more concerend with empty stats, then actually winning games.

Boom goes the dynamite!!

why?....why? why do you cry?

because maybe i dont think our wrs or qb was a issue?

maybe i liked hillis and scheffler and dont agrree that we got rid of them cause they were untalented or not needed

maybe we ought to ask why a 7th round rb..on a terrible offense...as the #2 back...is producing at the same level as our glorified #12 pick on a much better offense?

again take no offense...its just stats

jhildebrand
I see no logic in this other than baiting and speculating! No one knows how either one of these guys would have done if they'd stayed!

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173075

Tned made a thread to keep track of ex - BRONCOS and here it is.......

Its not hard to see what this team's limitations were and where they are lacking. I am not saying what their specific numbers would have been but it is clear that they could have helped.

How did Richard Quinn and Dan Gronkowski do yesterday? :confused:

Was the LenDale White signing a shot in the dark? :confused: No! McD knows this team needs a physical, between the tackles runner.

I rest my case.

MadMax
hillis

9 att...41 yards...4.5...tds 1
4 rec...24yards...
2 fumbles

tony scheffler

6rec...43 yards

moreno

ftfy

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 01:27 PM
ftfy

actually one fumble lost..same as buck

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 01:27 PM
moreno missed the entire camp and preseason,got his 1st playing time behind an O-line with 3 rooks starting and still did better than hillis....so what was the point again ?:confused:

Nomad
09-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Its not hard to see what this team's limitations were and where they are lacking. I am not saying what their specific numbers would have been but it is clear that they could have helped.

How did Richard Quinn and Dan Gronkowski do yesterday? :confused:

Was the LenDale White signing a shot in the dark? :confused: No! McD knows this team needs a physical, between the tackles runner.

I rest my case.

How does this prove Hillis or Scheffler would have excelled here? I didn't like the trade too much but I don't see how speculating or comparing is going to help the matter!!

MadMax
09-13-2010, 01:35 PM
actually one fumble lost..same as buck

I didn't start a thread implying bucky had a good game, he had a bad game(and still fumbled less than hillis). Hillis dropped the football every 6.5 times he touched it, just because they got lucky and recovered one of them does not make me feel any better if I were a Browns fan.

(and lets not forget that fumbling is what put Hillis in MCD's doghouse in the first place)

silkamilkamonico
09-13-2010, 01:39 PM
why?....why? why do you cry?

because maybe i dont think our wrs or qb was a issue?

maybe i liked hillis and scheffler and dont agrree that we got rid of them cause they were untalented or not needed

LMOA You're the one crying.....

"look at the stats these losers picked up, and then look what our guys did...waaaa"

maybe we ought to ask why a 7th round rb..on a terrible offense...as the #2 back...is producing at the same level as our glorified #12 pick on a much better offense?

again take no offense...its just stats

Why cry about it. It is what it is. You're comparing a power running team with a very good oline in Cleveland against a spread team with a shoddy oline in Denver. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Next your going to ask why an undrafted RB in Arian Foster on a bad offense is outperforming a top 10 pick on an explosive offense in Adrian Peterson.

I don't see you bringing that up though, ironically enough.

BigDaddyBronco
09-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I didn't start a thread implying bucky had a good game, he had a bad game(and still fumbled less than hillis). Hillis dropped the football every 6.5 times he touched it, just because they got lucky and recovered one of them does not make me feel any better if I were a Browns fan.

(and lets not forget that fumbling is what put Hillis in MCD's doghouse in the first place)
Thank you. I was going to put up this stat and say, "and why Hillis isn't on the broncos anymore..."

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Hillis is ah-ight...moreno will have a much better career:salute:

jhildebrand
09-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Hillis is ah-ight...moreno will have a much better career:salute:

Unfortunately the comparison is between Hillis and Quinn for the obvious reason. Hillis will have a better career than Quinn.

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Unfortunately the comparison is between Hillis and Quinn for the obvious reason. Hillis will have a better career than Quinn.

if hillis keeps droppin' the rock, he and quinn will only be able to compare splinters;)

broncofaninfla
09-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I have to say arapaho2 doesn't deserve the flaming here, some of you come accross like insecure little kids who get threatend over nothing. A lot of Denver fans follow former Broncos. There are 5-6 former Broncos who a main contributors for their teams, I can't help but be happy for them as individuals but at the end of the day my team is and will always be the Broncos.

jhildebrand
09-13-2010, 02:17 PM
if hillis keeps droppin' the rock, he and quinn will only be able to compare splinters;)

Or UFL cities :lol:

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 02:19 PM
I have to say arapaho2 doesn't deserve the flaming here, some of you come accross like insecure little kids who get threatend over nothing. A lot of Denver fans follow former Broncos. There are 5-6 former Broncos who a main contributors for their teams, I can't help but be happy for them as individuals but at the end of the day my team is and will always be the Broncos.

Agreed. He didn't say anything that was slap McDaniels or any other current Denver Bronco in the o.p.

Nomad
09-13-2010, 02:21 PM

That's why Tned made a thread about ex BRONCOS in the Other NFL forum. Nothing wrong with following but to compare like that is a moot point and trying to get a rise out of people!! Insecure little kids is over the top because honestly it makes you look just as childish namecalling:coffee:!!

GEM
09-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Bejeezus H. Crimeny...... some around here really need to grow up.

Everyone is quite welcome to post what they want, within the COC. Everyone is also quite welcome not to read posts by those that have different opinions that we don't want to read. I mean, I know it ruins all of our ******* days that some other guy on the Broncos message board thinks Hillis had a good day. I mean so much so that we have berate him and treat him like shit, because how DARE he have his own ******* opinion, right?

Get used to the posters that piss you off to the point of posting with absolutely no manners and put them on ignore. Then YOU don't have to come off as such a pompous *******.

If you can't handle that not everyone shares the same opinion AND you can't handle and adult conversation that includes ****, go find another message board or some other variation of douchebag....MESSAGE BOARDS ARE NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. Go read some news articles that will agree with you and won't debate back.

It really is annoying to watch a bunch of adults act worse than the KIDS in my house.

Buff
09-13-2010, 02:38 PM

Everyone is quite welcome to post what they want, within the COC. Everyone is also quite welcome not to read posts by those that have different opinions that we don't want to read. I mean, I know it ruins all of our ******* days that some other guy on the Broncos message board thinks Hillis had a good day. I mean so much so that we have berate him and treat him like shit, because how DARE he have his own ******* opinion, right?

Get used to the posters that piss you off to the point of posting with absolutely no manners and put them on ignore. Then YOU don't have to come off as such a pompous *******.

If you can't handle that not everyone shares the same opinion AND you can't handle and adult conversation that includes ****, go find another message board or some other variation of douchebag....MESSAGE BOARDS ARE NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. Go read some news articles that will agree with you and won't debate back.

It really is annoying to watch a bunch of adults act worse than the KIDS in my house.

The reason people tee off on threads like this is because they are self-serving attempts to say "I was right, you were wrong," all the while taking great pleasure in Bronco struggles.

They deserve the responses they elicit.

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 02:40 PM
that's it !....i'm calling MacGruber to diffuse this whole situation.....

xKKaZhNXJe0?fs

GEM
09-13-2010, 02:41 PM
The reason people tee off on threads like this is because they are self-serving attempts to say "I was right, you were wrong," all the while taking great pleasure in Bronco struggles.

Every thread on here could be construed as that, on both sides of the argument. I mean, it's really hard to control answering a thread that you deem worse than worthless. I'm sure there are some Pro-McD threads that Arapaho feels the same way about.

Unfortunately, it's EVERY freaking thread anymore.

GEM
09-13-2010, 02:43 PM
That's why Tned made a thread about ex BRONCOS in the Other NFL forum. Nothing wrong with following but to compare like that is a moot point and trying to get a rise out of people!! Insecure little kids is over the top because honestly it makes you look just as childish namecalling:coffee:!!

I know you haven't done this Nomad....but is the answer to these threads to lower yourself to the very standards you are pissed about? 2 wrongs don't make a right.

:shrugs:

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 02:45 PM
there's none of this in frau's new food thread....it will all be ok next week.:salute:
i wanted to go hide in the "hot women threads" today but there is nothing new ! boohoo
i guess northern lights is gettin' his game face on:coffee::rolleyes:

Buff
09-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Every thread on here could be construed as that, on both sides of the argument. I mean, it's really hard to control answering a thread that you deem worse than worthless. I'm sure there are some Pro-McD threads that Arapaho feels the same way about.

Unfortunately, it's EVERY freaking thread anymore.

Some are much more transparent than others. I just don't understand why you guys let it ruin your day. Let everyone bicker amongst themselves - that's about all you can do IMO. But I'm beating a dead horse.

Gimpygod
09-13-2010, 02:46 PM

For the love of Pete that was hawt! And I mean that in the most respectable way.

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Some are much more transparent than others. I just don't understand why you guys let it ruin your day. Let everyone bicker amongst themselves - that's about all you can do IMO. But I'm beating a dead horse.

Buff it's not you're call to make as it is not mine to make as well. In fact as far as I know there are only 10 people who make decisions like that. Report it if you think it's spam or go to a different thread.

How about if we treat people with civility?

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 03:23 PM
For the love of Pete that was hawt! And I mean that in the most respectable way.

Gimp why don't you just ask the girl to go out on a date? :beer:

Dreadnought
09-13-2010, 03:28 PM

Brilliant - Post of the ******* Year!

I Eat Staples
09-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Cutler threw for a truck load of yards but struggled to put up points against a weak Lions defense. Same old story. And he relied heavily on Forte, as well. But considering he only threw one pick, I agree, it was a great game for him.

Hillis doesn't concern me because we didn't need a rushing FB/ST player.

Scheffler is the one guy that I feel it was completely moronic to trade. I understood the Marshall situation perfectly and that trade was warranted, whether or not you agree with it. But trading Scheffler was uncalled for, and made ten times worse when we traded for a crappy pass-catching TE from the same damn team we traded Scheffler too. I don't see how anyone can justify that, yet people will argue that Scheffler had character issues. No he didn't, he just didn't like his douchebag of a coach.

God, that trade still pisses me off to think about...especially after adding Dan freaking Gronkowski.

Buff
09-13-2010, 03:43 PM

Who is the one who had their feelings hurt? Who started playing the victim card? Who is the one who started a thread to say "I told you so."???

If you're going to start "highly controversial" threads then toughen up and expect a mixed bag of responses, Sally.

Elevation inc
09-13-2010, 03:44 PM

im really digging the step up by the mods and TNED with regards to interactions between posters:beer::beer::beer:...good stuff and hats off to you guys...it needed to be done......the haters vs the lovers is getting old quick.....we all have opinions.....and while he may have intended this thread as bait, it was foolishly taken by many and almost by me included....i simply chose to finally stop ignore it and move on.....respect whether you dislike a poster or disgaree, should be paramount now...hating and attacking each otehr on both sides is just getting above way old.....and its good to see mods and TNED stepping up.....especially in the wake of community opinion we had about the positive only forum......

not trying to step on anyones toes just giving a shout to the mods.....although gem you potty mouth....:tsk::lol:...HAHAHA

Nomad
09-13-2010, 03:49 PM
we all have opinions.....and while he may have intended this thread as bait, it was foolishly taken by many and almost by me included....i simply chose to stop ignore it and move on.....respect

Yeah, I should have done the same but I wanted him to know there is a thread elsewhere for this and I did call out his intent which I should of just left it alone!!

Elevation inc
09-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I should have done the same but I wanted him to know there is a thread elsewhere for this and I did call out his intent which I should of just left it alone!!

it happens no one is perfect myself very much included......i had a breakdown very very badly(bad enough to make me feel guilty with what i said anyway).....on anther forum today

Tned
09-13-2010, 03:57 PM

Unfortunately, it's a circle jerk that also involves the people that pull the same "I was right, you were wrong" stuff with ex-players and coaches. Jay threw another pick, see he sucks, he's the next ____ or whatever.

While I cannot personally condone people seemingly taken pleasure in Broncos struggles, I can understand how and why they react the way and come off that way.

If we would all stop working so hard to prove others with differing opinions wrong, or worse, to belittle them for holding those opinions, then just maybe we wouldn't be having discussions like this anymore.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2010, 04:05 PM
On another note, I love the Broncos and hope Gronkowski and Moreno do well.

Hillis and Schefler I hope do fine unless playing against us.

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 04:07 PM
well....we can't all sit around wondering if the broncos will go undefeated this year so........

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2010, 04:17 PM
well....we can't all sit around wondering if the broncos will go undefeated this year so........

Got that out of the way quick this year. :nod:

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Got that out of the way quick this year. :nod:

now the pressure is off and we'll all just have to settle for 15-1:beer:

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2010, 04:32 PM

You didn't just post the stats of former players. If that was your intent, you have a LOT more work to do, because I'll bet everything I own that we have more than two former players playing for other teams (sarcasm).

I won't comment on what I think your intent was, but it doesn't appear to be just an innocent notation of a couple of former players.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2010, 04:33 PM

15-1 is something to hope for. :elefant:

Ravage!!!
09-13-2010, 04:34 PM
I've read two pages. The ONLY reason a person would get "defensive" about seeing the stats of the other players..... is because they know the OP is right.

If they didn't feel the stats and the points hit home, they wouldn't have responded and pushed the thread to the top of the list, to get MORE responses. But they couldn't resist, because they see that its written in blue-n-white..... these guys very much COULD have helped this team.

If you don't think a "Sheffler" type of TE would have helped this team, then why did we just trade for a pass catching TE one week before the opening game, and then give him actual playing time? Of course he would have helped. Absolutely Hillis would have helped. I know he could have gotten those whopping 1 yrd carries that Tebow got.

If you don't feel the OP has merit, then why get so defensive? Because you know they do.

T.K.O.
09-13-2010, 04:51 PM
I've read two pages. The ONLY reason a person would get "defensive" about seeing the stats of the other players..... is because they know the OP is right.

If they didn't feel the stats and the points hit home, they wouldn't have responded and pushed the thread to the top of the list, to get MORE responses. But they couldn't resist, because they see that its written in blue-n-white..... these guys very much COULD have helped this team.

If you don't think a "Sheffler" type of TE would have helped this team, then why did we just trade for a pass catching TE one week before the opening game, and then give him actual playing time? Of course he would have helped. Absolutely Hillis would have helped. I know he could have gotten those whopping 1 yrd carries that Tebow got.

If you don't feel the OP has merit, then why get so defensive? Because you know they do.

yeah we could have overcome 2 more fumbles;)

DenBronx
09-13-2010, 04:55 PM

100% agreed....well said.

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 05:53 PM

Who is the one who had their feelings hurt? Who started playing the victim card? Who is the one who started a thread to say "I told you so."???

If you're going to start "highly controversial" threads then toughen up and expect a mixed bag of responses, Sally.

first off...where did i ever say "i told you so"..second the term for shits and giggles..typically means for the hell of it..for no reason..ect:listen:

i just posted stats of former players ..that is all...had i known there was a thread about former players i might have put it there..alas i did not

third where did i cry? these guys who cant take it dont hurt my feelings in the least bit, nor does it bother me that my post hurts thiers

if you dont know me..i have a very thick skin..and a little bashing is only words...doesnt hurt me in the least..it only makes me stronger...so no...i dont need to toughen up....:coffee:

arapaho2
09-13-2010, 05:57 PM
You didn't just post the stats of former players. If that was your intent, you have a LOT more work to do, because I'll bet everything I own that we have more than two former players playing for other teams (sarcasm).

I won't comment on what I think your intent was, but it doesn't appear to be just an innocent notation of a couple of former players.

translation:
i wont comment on your opinion...but i will say your up to some evil sinister plot to make mcd look bad
:lol:

Slick
09-13-2010, 06:07 PM
You have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over NTL's eyes.

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 09:11 PM

One game at a time.

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 09:14 PM

True but not every ex-Bronco has played a sigficant role while they were with the Broncos right?

Dreadnought
09-13-2010, 09:33 PM
You have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over NTL's eyes.

He has a network of paid informants to rival the Soviets, no question

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 09:42 PM
He has a network of paid informants to rival the Soviets, no question

He does work in the insurance industry which is basically the same thing. :D

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2010, 09:56 PM
He does work in the insurance industry which is basically the same thing. :D

Dude, it really is almost scary how much information we have.

TXBRONC
09-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Dude, it really is almost scary how much information we have.

It is scary for the insured. :jaw:

rcsodak
09-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Hillis

4 rec...24yards...
2 Fumbles

tony scheffler

6rec...43 yards
WHAT? NO TD'S?

moreno

Moreno ran with abandon. Since you're just out trying to rile up the ol' hornets nest, I'm not real sure why you listed him.

Wanna get picky? Moreno had 3/4 1st downs/yards in the 2nd half vs Hillis doing his damage in the 1st.

Gronkowski.....been with the team how long?

So where's Phonz's stats?

Frankly, rap, all a thread like this does is creates more animosity. I liked the pickup of Hillis, but if you're gonna make me choose between current Broncos and past..........

/epic Fail...... :coffee:

rcsodak
09-13-2010, 10:49 PM

Please don't remind us. :rolleyes:

rcsodak
09-13-2010, 10:57 PM

i can put up any threads i want..richard...you have the power not to enter them..see the beauty of that?

maybe its just my browser..but when i put my curser on a thread title it shows me what its about...maybe you ought to drop windows 95 and step up to 7

Wow.....ok then. And this coming from Mr. "Don't Attack Me". :lol:

Maybe I missed the new rule where we can use "stealth" name-calling?

What's next? ....pig latin?

Shazam!
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Yesterday, 02:01 PM
Remove user from ignore list arapaho2
This message is hidden because arapaho2 is on your ignore list.

For 'shits and giggles' I just get so sick of reading this shit after awhile.

arapaho2
09-14-2010, 12:29 PM
For 'shits and giggles' I just get so sick of reading this shit after awhile.

knock yourself out:lol:

BroncoWave
09-19-2010, 11:51 PM
What a shocker, the Broncos win this week and arapho is nowhere to be found. I didn't totally call that last week or anything.

Dzone
09-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Its interesting to see what former Broncos are doing. Wonder how alphonso smith is doing...we all know what cutler did..Hate him or not, he is starting to play like a very good quarterback...but I still like our quarterbacks

silkamilkamonico
09-20-2010, 12:25 AM
What a shocker, the Broncos win this week and arapho is nowhere to be found. I didn't totally call that last week or anything.

I called it on the first page of this thread.

The Broncos winning, is like a loss for the Arapho's and Atwater's of Broncomania.

jhildebrand
09-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Last pass of the Lions went to Scheffler. Too bad Hill couldn't lead Scheffler. 1 catch for 5 yards.

Marshall had something like 4 for 46.

Who is Alphonso Smith? :confused:

:lol:

atwater27
09-20-2010, 01:06 AM
I called it on the first page of this thread.

The Broncos winning, is like a loss for the Arapho's and Atwater's of Broncomania.

You kiddin me bubble boy? My shit is a bigger fan of the Broncos than you are. Oh yeah, let's get into a I'm a bigger fan than you match.

jhildebrand
09-20-2010, 01:14 AM
Cutler 21 of 29 and the TD pass to Hester in the endzone was a beaut!

Hillis had a SALTY TD run. It is enough to make me wish we still had his physical running here to compliment Moreno.

silkamilkamonico
09-20-2010, 02:00 AM
You kiddin me bubble boy? My shit is a bigger fan of the Broncos than you are. Oh yeah, let's get into a I'm a bigger fan than you match.

Artificial man, you're logic of "why get rid of average" begs the differ!

atwater27
09-20-2010, 02:06 AM
Artificial man, you're logic of "why get rid of average" begs the differ!

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/032010/1268596753_bubble-gum-pop.gif

That made about as much sense as your post.

silkamilkamonico
09-20-2010, 02:09 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/032010/1268596753_bubble-gum-pop.gif

That made about as much sense as your post.

:emptybath:

LMAO