PDA

View Full Version : Tim tebow documentary

Elevation inc
09-10-2010, 02:42 AM
A TRAILER FOR THE UPCOMING DOCUMENTARY.....

details the time from the close of the 2010 Sugar Bowl to the NFL draft and maybe more......cant really tell......

http://vimeo.com/14010745

i thin k it will be well worth it to see, I alwasy like as much insider info i can get about football and the chance to watch some up close stuff about what may be the future of this franchise...well lets be real....IM DOWN!!!!!:D

gobroncsnv
09-10-2010, 06:59 AM
"What do you want your dash to represent?"

Great quote. One of the several reasons I like the guy, he's a great witness for that which he believes.

wbmustang
09-10-2010, 08:25 AM
As much as I didn't like Tebow because I am a FSU Seminoles fan, I always knew that he is a winner. This looks like it is going to be a good documentary. Pretty crazy looking at how sick he got but need to see if it was around the senior bowl.

BroncoWave
09-10-2010, 11:24 AM
For the people who say "all the talk about his work ethic is overrated because lots of players have that same work ethic", how many players have you seen video of pushing an SUV down the road to train during the heat of a florida summer? From everything I've seen of him, he does every single thing he can possibly do to get better. I don't think that can be said for as many players as some of you seem to think.

weazel
09-10-2010, 11:58 AM
A TRAILER FOR THE UPCOMING DOCUMENTARY.....

details the time from the close of the 2010 Sugar Bowl to the NFL draft and maybe more......cant really tell......

http://vimeo.com/14010745

i thin k it will be well worth it to see, I alwasy like as much insider info i can get about football and the chance to watch some up close stuff about what may be the future of this franchise...well lets be real....IM DOWN!!!!!:D

I hear the working title is "And on the seventh day, God created..."

T.K.O.
09-10-2010, 01:01 PM
they should have waited a couple years and finished the film with the video of him hoisting the lombardi in ORANGE & BLUE !:salute:

honz
09-10-2010, 01:13 PM
they should have waited a couple years and finished the film with the video of him hoisting the lombardi in ORANGE & BLUE !:salute:
Doubt they'd have to wait more than a year. :salute:

weazel
09-10-2010, 01:58 PM

hoisting? dont you mean levitating?