PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow's Website

Denver Native (Carol)
09-08-2010, 06:26 PM
For anyone interested, here is Tim's website:

http://www.timtebow.com/

On the website, under "To All My Fans", he ends it with GB2, Tim. Per Lindsay Jones, GB2 means God Bless + Go Broncos.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Also:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39062618

There’s no doubt that Tim Tebow, at least as of now, is the most marketable player in the 2010 Draft Class. He has deals with Electronic Arts [ERTS 16.25 0.19 (+1.18%) ], Nike [NKE 74.14 0.12 (+0.16%) ] and Jockey and his Denver Broncos jersey was the best selling in the league this offseason.

But the former University of Florida quarterback is reaffirming that his marketing interests won’t be controlled by a big agency. Instead, his brother Robby and long-time friend Angel Gonzalez will run the business called XV Enterprises. Promising more personal interaction than the larger conglomerates, XV Enterprises announced today it will take on other athletes besides Tebow.

“We interviewed the top 15 marketing agencies in the world and went through their dog and pony show,” said Robby, Tebow’s older brother. “They were big and smooth and wore three-piece suits and some of them are very good at what they do. But one thing we realized is that they were talking about the things for Timmy that we were already thinking about. And when it came to negotiating we could do the job as good as they could and we weren’t necessarily worrying about that 20 percent cut.”

The company’s next move involving the Broncos quarterback launched Tebow’s official Web site, TimTebow.com, this afternoon along with his social media profiles on both Facebook and Twitter. The Web site previews a documentary that has been in the works since the end of Tebow’s collegiate career and follows him through the transition to the next level. The eight months of footage, which is owned by XV Enterprises, is currently being pitched to several media outlets.

Tebow’s twitter account will be @timtebow, which was previously taken, but has now been given back to Tebow. Tebow’s facebook page will automatically have approximately 250,000 fans upon launch, which represents the combined amount of fans that were part of fake Tim Tebow pages in the past.

So can XV Enterprises become a significant player in the game?

LeBron James left his agent Aaron Goodwin in 2005 and went to a group formed by his friends, LRMR Marketing. In the past five years, the company hasn’t really established its mark on any groundbreaking deals for LeBron or other athletes for that matter.

“Throughout this process, we interviewed the best trainers, the best financial advisors, the best in every category and we realized that when we made decisions about who these people would be that we had assembled an unbelievable team around us,” said Gonzalez, a former corporate banker. “So over the past eight months, we created a business model utilizing the people who make up for any of the shortcomings that we had in this business so that the next Tim Tebow that comes along won’t have to go through everything that Tim went through.”

Asked how many clients Gonzalez hoped to land, he said the agency will start slow.

“We want to be the American Express Black Card of the sports marketing industry,” Gonzalez said. “We want to be able to hand pick that one guy that has that ‘it’ factor that Timmy has. And he’s has to be a guy that is the same character that Timmy is on and off the field.”

XV Enterprises is hoping to get the business off to a running start. The marketing company’s Web site, XVEnterprises.com, will also launch today.

Tebow’s five-year contract, which guaranteed him $11.25 million, was negotiated by Jimmy Sexton.

Ravage!!!
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
I would click the link, but I don't think my mouse has been cleansed by a priest yet

Italianmobstr7
09-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Awesome website, awesome video on the website. Don't understand how anyone CAN'T like this kid. He's awesome. Glad he's a Denver Bronco!

claymore
09-08-2010, 07:28 PM
I would click the link, but I don't think my mouse has been cleansed by a priest yet

I clicked it and it rebooted my computer cause I dont have "awesomness 4.0" loaded.

Ravage!!!
09-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I clicked it and it rebooted my computer cause I dont have "awesomness 4.0" loaded.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awesomeness 4.o!!! ahaahaaaha

BroncoWave
09-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Awesome website, awesome video on the website. Don't understand how anyone CAN'T like this kid. He's awesome. Glad he's a Denver Bronco!

Agree with all of this. People can downplay his work ethic all day by saying that hundreds of athletes have had the same work ethic, but I honestly believe his is in the top 1%. He lives and breathes football and he won't let himself fail. While other players are out at nightclubs or out partying, Tebow is working to get better at football. I couldn't be happier that he's a Bronco and I hope he is here for his entire career.

scott.475
09-08-2010, 07:34 PM

You fool! You didn't know awesomeness upgrades each day? You should be up to v4.2 by now...no wonder your computer rebooted, your lucky it wasn't a full on crash.

claymore
09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
You fool! You didn't know awesomeness upgrades each day? You should be up to v4.2 by now...no wonder your computer rebooted, your lucky it wasn't a full on crash.

I lost conciousness for a minute and my butt hole hurrts so alot could have happenbed. Lesson learned.