PDA

View Full Version : Return of DT

ogplife
09-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Very little talk about him because our receivers were impressive in the preseason. When is he expected to return?

Buff
09-06-2010, 07:37 PM
When his foot stops hurting.

FanInAZ
09-06-2010, 07:39 PM

ooooh, ya wanta be a wiiiiise guy, aaaah?

Denver Native (Carol)
09-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Very little talk about him because our receivers were impressive in the preseason. When is he expected to return?

Have not heard exactly when. I would think they are hoping for the Jax game, if he can.

ogplife
09-06-2010, 07:42 PM

Good thing Mcd hired you to give you his injury reports so he can focus on football. How much is he paying you?

Buff
09-06-2010, 07:47 PM
ooooh, ya wanta be a wiiiiise guy, aaaah?

That was 75% me being a smart ass and 25% reporting all of the facts we've been given from McD and company.

Dreadnought
09-06-2010, 07:52 PM
That was 75% me being a smart ass and 25% reporting all of the facts we've been given from McD and company.

He is usually more than just 75% wiseass, yet strangely charming nontheless. As for DT I'm guessing there's not a soul really knows, including DT and his medicos

shank
09-06-2010, 08:56 PM

after checking my notes from last week's meeting; your quote was actually 100% accurate. there was, however, nothing smart about it.

shank
09-06-2010, 08:57 PM
He is usually more than just 75% wiseass, yet strangely charming nontheless. As for DT I'm guessing there's not a soul really knows, including DT and his medicos

buff, you're totally in

topscribe
09-06-2010, 09:19 PM

Better a smart ass than a dumb ass, right? :D

-----

Overtime
09-07-2010, 12:43 AM

when he suits up and takes the field. :coffee:

sneakers
09-07-2010, 02:16 AM
When he stops being a pusssy

SR
09-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Good thing Mcd hired you to give you his injury reports so he can focus on football. How much is he paying you?

Stupid questions yield stupid answers. Just sayin'.

broncofaninfla
09-07-2010, 11:46 AM
I've written DT of for this year. The kid has had a foot injury since before the draft. I doubt we'll witness any miracles before the Jax game but if we do, he'll probably end up getting hurt again.

ogplife
09-07-2010, 03:27 PM

It takes a true fool to respond to a stupid question. Right? I don't see what was wrong with the question. If our receivers were performing poorly this would be a bigger story. I figured I may have missed an article with a time table. I apologize. Next time I ask a stupid question, remind yourself not to post. By the way, I am also stupid the guy that wrote the first thread about A. Smith not making it through training camp.

I Eat Staples
09-07-2010, 03:49 PM

Nah, they'll rush him back much before then.

honz
09-07-2010, 03:54 PM
I've written DT of for this year. The kid has had a foot injury since before the draft. I doubt we'll witness any miracles before the Jax game but if we do, he'll probably end up getting hurt again.
Always the optimist.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
09-07-2010, 04:07 PM
What happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question"?

rcsodak
09-07-2010, 04:09 PM
It takes a true fool to respond to a stupid question. Right? I don't see what was wrong with the question. If our receivers were performing poorly this would be a bigger story. I figured I may have missed an article with a time table. I apologize. Next time I ask a stupid question, remind yourself not to post. By the way, I am also stupid the guy that wrote the first thread about A. Smith not making it through training camp.
Wasn't he traded AFTER TC?

BroncoWave
09-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Here you go:

http://maxdenver.com/blog1/2010/09/07/broncos-injury-notes-thomas-practices-mcbath-still-sidelined/

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Having spent Labor Day testing his his foot, rookie wide receiver Demaryius Thomas felt ready to return to practice Tuesday.

“I feel a lot better than I did when I first hurt it,” Thomas said. “I actually went outside and ran yesterday before I made this decision to practice. So it feels a lot better.”

Thomas practiced once two weeks ago but aside from that day’s work has been sidelined since injuring his foot when landing on a teammate’s foot during the Aug. 7 practice at Invesco Field.

Whether he can play on Sunday at Jacksonville …

“I can’t say. I really don’t know,” Thomas said. “Hopefully I can. That’s my goal.”

Thomas said he’d been receiving “a lot” of treatment the past four weeks, but had also been able to keep up with meetings and mental repetitions.

“I’ve been in the playbook a lot,” Thomas said. “I’ve been meeting with the head caoch and my receivers coach so I think I’m in pretty good (mental) shape right now.”

rcsodak
09-07-2010, 05:02 PM
MCd did say this am on sirius nfl that EVERYBODY but mcbath should be back this week. Works for me.

Dzone
09-07-2010, 05:03 PM
^Its a perfectly legitimate question. Look how many players miss entire seasons for foot injuries, ankle sprains and turf toe? If you are a WR and cant push off your foot, you're totally screwed. Is it too early to say this is another totally bungled draft pic? I hope not. Go out and try to run with a sharp pain in your foot.

Dzone
09-07-2010, 05:08 PM
How many games did Ryan Harris miss with a toe injury? Oh, and lets not forget Willie Middlebrooks..I think he had a foot problem too

BroncoWave
09-07-2010, 05:42 PM
MCd did say this am on sirius nfl that EVERYBODY but mcbath should be back this week. Works for me.

He probably meant back at practice. I HIGHLY doubt he would tip his hand by saying they would all be back for the game.

SR
09-07-2010, 07:14 PM
By the way, I am also stupid the guy that wrote the first thread about A. Smith not making it through training camp.

Congrats. Your medal is in the mail.

SR
09-07-2010, 07:15 PM
What happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question"?

It used to be that way. Then I grew up a little and became more bitter and cynical.

Italianmobstr7
09-07-2010, 07:34 PM
take this for what it's worth, but a friend of mine on twitter talked to him the other day. He works at a bank that a lot of the players go to. Says Demaryius told him he'd be playing this week. Obviously, you never know, but I trust him. Guess we only have to wait 4 more days to find out!

honz
09-07-2010, 07:39 PM
take this for what it's worth, but a friend of mine on twitter talked to him the other day. He works at a bank that a lot of the players go to. Says Demaryius told him he'd be playing this week. Obviously, you never know, but I trust him. Guess we only have to wait 4 more days to find out!

My inside sources confirm this.

SR
09-08-2010, 08:48 AM
So do mine. A gas station attendant at the Loaf N Jug down the street knows someone who knows someone who drove past Thomas one day said that he will be playing.

claymore
09-08-2010, 08:49 AM
So do mine. A gas station attendant at the Loaf N Jug down the street knows someone who knows someone who drove past Thomas one day said that he will be playing.

Man I havent seen a loaf n jug in years.

rcsodak
09-08-2010, 09:03 AM
He probably meant back at practice. I HIGHLY doubt he would tip his hand by saying they would all be back for the game.
Thats what I was referring to, btb.....but thanks for the clarification.

rcsodak
09-08-2010, 09:06 AM
It used to be that way. Then I grew up a little and became more bitter and cynical.
It MIGHT be the RC water! *wink*

rcsodak
09-08-2010, 09:10 AM
L-N-J? Dont you mean the Cum N Run across the street from the Shit N Git?

Bosco
09-08-2010, 10:02 AM

It's always funniest when it's true. :D

http://donaldmark.home.comcast.net/%7Edonaldmark/PhotoJaunt2002/images/TRKumngo.jpg

SR
09-08-2010, 07:41 PM

Yeah, that and the Kum and Go in Lusk. And it might be the RC water. That shit messes stuff up. I've replaced two heating elements in my water heater and the one in my dish washer because of effing calcium build up.:mad:

Dzone
09-08-2010, 08:25 PM
If he plays, it will be on one foot