PDA

View Full Version : Starting Pick 'Em challenge Group

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Hey everyone. Have always used a Fannation Pick Em website for the "pick 'em" challenge since it does all the calculations for you, and it doesn't take up anyone's time. Nor does it allow people to complain because the totals weren't calculated up fast enough for their impatience.

Here is the site: http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/group/18441

The Group name is: Broncos Forum

and the password is: Orton

I hope everyone joins in. It just takes a couple moments to make your picks. :beer:s

Day1BroncoFan
09-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Too bad you have to sign up for an account.

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Too bad you have to sign up for an account.

Its easy to do.... doesn't cost anything.

smith49
09-06-2010, 04:00 PM
hey ravage, im fine with doing the pick em this way, but im wondering if this is going to take the place of tneds pick em? I asked tned if he was going to start one again this year and he said he was, so im just wondering?

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 04:03 PM
hey ravage, im fine with doing the pick em this way, but im wondering if this is going to take the place of tneds pick em? I asked tned if he was going to start one again this year and he said he was, so im just wondering?

Oh.. not by any official capacity at all. I was just starting it to see if anyone was interested in friendly competition.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Just did mine. When is it going to reset? It's still showing last year's games/picks.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-06-2010, 04:09 PM

I just sent Tned a pm asking if this would be the one for BF, or if Ravage is doing this one on his own - guess Ravage answered that, but will let Tned weight in also.

Tned
09-06-2010, 04:13 PM
I just sent Tned a pm asking if this would be the one for BF, or if Ravage is doing this one on his own - guess Ravage answered that, but will let Tned weight in also.

We will have an official BroncosForums pickem (complete with prizes) just like we have had in the past. I'll post a thread a little later today with the details, which will also be where people will post their picks for the BF pickem.

I Eat Staples
09-06-2010, 04:17 PM
We will have an official BroncosForums pickem (complete with prizes) just like we have had in the past. I'll post a thread a little later today with the details, which will also be where people will post their picks for the BF pickem.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to that. :beer:

FanInAZ
09-06-2010, 04:24 PM

I won one of those prises last year, a gift certificate from Amazon.com.

:D Maybe we can get Tned & Ravage in a bidding contest to see who is willing to buy the most expensive prises :D A new car would work for me :D

In all seriousness, I plan to be part of both just for the fun of it.

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 04:26 PM
I won one of those prises last year, a gift certificate from Amazon.com.

:D Maybe we can get Tned & Ravage in a bidding contest to see who is willing to buy the most expensive prises :D A new car would work for me :D

In all seriousness, I plan to be part of both just for the fun of it.

hah... Tned is a lot nicer than I am. I might have some rock candy laying around the house, though. :D

Denver Native (Carol)
09-06-2010, 04:37 PM
hah... Tned is a lot nicer than I am. I might have some rock candy laying around the house, though. :D

I thought you were going to say you might have some Halloween candy left from last year around the house :lol:

gnomeflinger
09-06-2010, 04:44 PM
I thought you were going to say you might have some Halloween candy left from last year around the house :lol:

Yesterday, my son found some Girl Scout cookies that are a couple of years old. I might have a box or two left to ante up with.

FanInAZ
09-06-2010, 04:44 PM

:laugh: His rock candy could be left over from Halloween from 30 years ago :laugh:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Yesterday, my son found some Girl Scout cookies that are a couple of years old. I might have a box or two left to ante up with.

I'm sure Ravage would be grateful for all contributions :D

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 04:47 PM

I think I do!

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Just did mine. When is it going to reset? It's still showing last year's games/picks.

I dont' know.. thats a great question that I was wondering myself.

rcsodak
09-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone. Have always used a Fannation Pick Em website for the "pick 'em" challenge since it does all the calculations for you, and it doesn't take up anyone's time. Nor does it allow people to complain because the totals weren't calculated up fast enough for their impatience.

Here is the site: http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/group/18441

The Group name is: Bronco Forum

and the password is: Orton

I hope everyone joins in. It just takes a couple moments to make your picks. :beer:
You sure? Just went there, and no "Bronco Forum" shows up. In fact, it allowed me to make it.

BroncoBJ
09-06-2010, 05:11 PM
I joined. :elefant: I remember joining a league on this site a few years ago.

Damn I'm in too many pick ems, and fantasy leagues. Hella wack :fight:

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 08:35 PM
You sure? Just went there, and no "Bronco Forum" shows up. In fact, it allowed me to make it.

Yeah.. just went in there, and when I do the Search for Broncos Forum, its the only one listed... has four signups as of right now

BroncoBJ
09-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Yeah.. just went in there, and when I do the Search for Broncos Forum, its the only one listed... has four signups as of right now

Yea, but you posted "Bronco Forum" earlier with no S ;) I found both leagues. Not sure if I'm in it or not though. Computer kinda wacked out on me.

Ravage!!!
09-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Damn S...:tsk:

Canmore
09-07-2010, 01:52 AM
I'm in!:D

Ravage!!!
09-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Bumping, hoping more jump in :beer:

Ravage!!!
09-07-2010, 09:20 AM
I'm in!:D

Btw.. where have you been? Haven't seen you around lately

weazel
09-07-2010, 11:33 AM
not letting us pick yet

Ravage!!!
09-07-2010, 11:39 AM
not letting us pick yet

Yeah.. and thats really irritating me. I can't even find a way to contact them about it. :tsk:

Canmore
09-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Btw.. where have you been? Haven't seen you around lately

Lurking!:D

Edmonton Bronco Fan
09-07-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm in... but I'm always bad with remembering about these things. I always miss a week here or there.

T.K.O.
09-07-2010, 07:41 PM
i signed up to the one that said broncos forum is that the right one?

Canmore
09-07-2010, 09:46 PM
You got the right one. Now if they would only let us make our picks.

weazel
09-08-2010, 01:46 PM
its still not working... kinda wishing I never put my email on it now...

LordTrychon
09-09-2010, 08:53 AM
I signed up... or reactivated... still messed up.

You could set up a group quick on yahoo.... I've done picks there before... only annoying thing is that rather than sort by home and away, it shows the favorite on the left and the underdog on the right.

MileHighCrew
09-09-2010, 09:08 AM
I tried this last year and half way through the year it lost my league. I'm not sure I want to get to week 12 and have the system fall apart again.

jhildebrand
09-09-2010, 09:45 AM
I just used the report bug link at the bottom of the page. I still cannot make picks. You think SI would have this corrected already. Maybe everybody should try the report bug link.

Ravage!!!
09-09-2010, 10:47 AM
I just used the report bug link at the bottom of the page. I still cannot make picks. You think SI would have this corrected already. Maybe everybody should try the report bug link.

I didn't see that... I'll give it a go. I can't believe its not working....pissing me off.

jhildebrand
09-09-2010, 10:55 AM
I didn't see that... I'll give it a go. I can't believe its not working....pissing me off.

Seeing how we are hours from kickoff, it is :mad:

topscribe
09-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Wish I could, Rav, and I do wish you the best of luck. Just have a time problem
here - involved in too much as it is. I enjoyed wrestling with you on the board
the last couple days, but now I'm going to have make myself a little more
scarce even around here for the next few weeks.

Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you. ;)

-----

Ravage!!!
09-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Wish I could, Rav, and I do wish you the best of luck. Just have a time problem
here - involved in too much as it is. I enjoyed wrestling with you on the board
the last couple days, but now I'm going to have make myself a little more
scarce even around here for the next few weeks.

Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you. ;)

-----

appreciate the words, top.

But it appears the stupid site isn't even working. Too bad, was always a quick way to make picks and keep track of how you are doing throughout the year, without having to do any work. :beer:

Maybe next time.

topscribe
09-09-2010, 12:03 PM
appreciate the words, top.

But it appears the stupid site isn't even working. Too bad, was always a quick way to make picks and keep track of how you are doing throughout the year, without having to do any work. :beer:

Maybe next time.

Okay, you talked me into it. I'm in. Will sign up right after this meeting . . . :beer:

-----

Ravage!!!
09-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Okay, you talked me into it. I'm in. Will sign up right after this meeting . . . :beer:

-----

:lol: What did the trick, knowing it wasn't working? j/k

topscribe
09-09-2010, 12:11 PM
:lol: What did the trick, knowing it wasn't working? j/k

Guess I just have a soft heart. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thnervous.gif

Nah . . . you said there wasn't a lot of work. I like things that don't take work . . . :sleeping:

-----

Ravage!!!
09-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Guess I just have a soft heart. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thnervous.gif

Nah . . . you said there wasn't a lot of work. I like things that don't take work . . . :sleeping:

-----

Yeah.. even at my hardest day I can click my finger on the mouse 16 times.

Krugan
09-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Signed up as well, shame its not working, would be a piece of cake to make the picks there.

topscribe
09-09-2010, 02:48 PM
I signed up, but all I see are last year's games . . .

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2010, 02:57 PM
On this link, it is "report a bug". As I did not sign up, I could not do it, but one of you could. It also states to check the "help page" first.

http://www.fannation.com/fannation/report_a_bug

jhildebrand
09-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Still can't make picks! WTF :mad:

Ravage!!!
09-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Still can't make picks! WTF :mad:

SI sucks

rcsodak
09-11-2010, 11:27 PM
SI sucks

KING sux.