PDA

View Full Version : Less than a week to game one...

PAINTERDAVE
09-06-2010, 02:13 AM
... I am so freaking excited.
It's been a long off season.
I like the team we have.
I believe in the team we have.
I don't expect miracles...
but I do expect some solid play.
I have steeled myself for the losses...
that are sure to come our way.
I am excited for the wins.
Craving the stats...
anticipating the teamwork.

I am ready.
This is Jacksonville week.

The off-season is over. We are in week one.
Practice for a specific game is under way.
Game plans for the Jaguars are being finalized.
Travel plans... hotel accomodations...
This one COUNTS!

This is so freaking AWESOME!

Back to the NFL regular season, boys!

WE have finaly arrived!

:amen:

BroncoWave
09-06-2010, 03:13 AM
It just hit me today that this is officially a game week. It got me even more pumped for the season to start. Can't wait to watch the Broncos play this Sunday!

honz
09-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Meh, the offseason seemed too short.

girler
09-06-2010, 08:56 AM

:smack:

Nomad
09-06-2010, 09:13 AM

I know you're just joking around but it seems time flies by faster and faster every year!!

I'm anxious to see what this team has as well and will be watching them every Sunday, when it's on tv here!!

atwater27
09-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Come on Josh. I beg you. I am already a fan of Orange D. Make me a fan of McD.

GGMoogly
09-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Boy oh Boy! Now the REAL bitching can start...:protest: :2thumbs:

Nomad
09-06-2010, 09:30 AM

In your short time here, you have gotten to know the community very well....can't say I'm not guilty from the whine & cheese club every now and then!:lol:

Dean
09-06-2010, 12:44 PM

If it ain't working, just grin and bare it? :confused:

I Eat Staples
09-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Nice post, can't wait for the season to start. Too bad summers coming to an end, but it's worth it for Broncos football. :salute:

honz
09-06-2010, 02:05 PM
When do we get to hear from McDumbass on how big of a bust Phonz was? Shouldn't he be having a press conference today?

Day1BroncoFan
09-06-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm excited, can't wait.

Nomad
09-06-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm excited, can't wait.

They're getting the game in the SD area if that's where you are at!!

HORSEPOWER 56
09-06-2010, 03:24 PM
You guys think you're excited? I'm GOING TO THE GAME!!!! :werd:

Lonestar
09-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Looking forward to seeing something other than vanilla play calling. Should see some interesting. Tebow calls.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

gnomeflinger
09-06-2010, 03:53 PM
No Denver game on my TV at my house. :pout:

Nomad
09-06-2010, 06:19 PM

Don't feel bad because next week you'll get the BRONCOS/Seahawks game and I won't, because of the damn Vikings playing the first game and CBS having the double header!

Day1BroncoFan
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM

You need to find someone that has Sunday Ticket. :nod:

Lonestar
09-06-2010, 07:14 PM
anyone have that link from last year that gives who is getting what game?

Day1BroncoFan
09-07-2010, 10:46 AM
They're getting the game in the SD area if that's where you are at!!

I'm close to there but I have a fellow Broncos' fan that gets Sunday Ticket so off I go to his house for the games. ;)

Nomad
09-07-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm close to there but I have a fellow Broncos' fan that gets Sunday Ticket so off I go to his house for the games. ;)

Smart man!!

Thnikkaman
09-07-2010, 11:46 AM

It seemed really short for me, but I've been watching the Rox all summer. Been a good distraction.

Thnikkaman
09-07-2010, 11:47 AM
I don't get the game this weekend, plus I have friends over from IL, so I unfortunately will probably miss this game.

JaxBroncoGirl
09-07-2010, 12:16 PM
I am not sure if I am going to the game or not, my friends girlfriend attends UF and they have club seats but was told if they wear their Bronco shirts they will not be allowed in the club seat area. I really want to sit in the AC and get the game on TV so I can see the players and the game up close. Not sure yet if I will go but will still wear my Broncos gear!

I have a feeling that it is going to look like a Broncos home game.

I Eat Staples
09-07-2010, 12:23 PM
I am not sure if I am going to the game or not, my friends girlfriend attends UF and they have club seats but was told if they wear their Bronco shirts they will not be allowed in the club seat area. I really want to sit in the AC and get the game on TV so I can see the players and the game up close. Not sure yet if I will go but will still wear my Broncos gear!

How can they not be allowed in the club seat area for wearing Broncos gear? If they payed for the tickets, I'm pretty sure they have the right to go and wear whatever they want.

PAINTERDAVE
09-07-2010, 08:32 PM
How can they not be allowed in the club seat area for wearing Broncos gear? If they payed for the tickets, I'm pretty sure they have the right to go and wear whatever they want.

I think it might be that the "they" who say no Broncos gear are the same "they" who paid for the tix. Can't blame the Jags fan... what with Tebow fever coming to town for opening day.

PAINTERDAVE
09-07-2010, 08:34 PM

I heard it is gonna be the HOTTEST home game ever in Jax...

so you should go... and bring the Broncos gear in a bag. Then after halftime... bail on the AC... put on the jersey... and go sit with the masses!

I Eat Staples
09-07-2010, 08:39 PM
I think it might be that the "they" who say no Broncos gear are the same "they" who paid for the tix. Can't blame the Jags fan... what with Tebow fever coming to town for opening day.

Oh, so basically the people bought the tickets and are willing to take other people as long as those people don't wear Bronco gear?

Lonestar
09-07-2010, 09:21 PM
I'll be traveling back from Hastings NE. a semi Family reunion. So While I'm going thru ATL I suspect that the game will not be on in the apo.

Hope the air it on NFLN later in the week.

jhildebrand
09-07-2010, 09:24 PM
anyone have that link from last year that gives who is getting what game?

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Lonestar
09-07-2010, 09:29 PM
http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Thanks looked at it already and confirmed my suspicions ELP will be getting the HOU game like their 12 fans in ELP could care less.

BUT the whole state of TEX and the portion of NM nearest here gets HOU when they play.

While the rest of NM gets all the DEN games.

Looks like another long year without direct TV.

dogfish
09-08-2010, 04:19 PM
season starts tomorrow!

anybody else sportin' a tebowner?