PDA

View Full Version : Players i would like to see us take a look at who were cut.

Northman
09-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Dan LeFevour- Signed by Bengals
Jevan Snead
Matt Leinart
Zac Robinson- At this point any other QB would be better than Quinn in my opinion. 3 of these guys are rookies who really havent had much time to show anything and would be worth the risk in my opinion. It wouldnt hurt anyway.

Brandon James- Small back but very fast and would be great on returns.

Kraig Urbik- Another player i dont know too much about but i remember on draft day some of the guys on here were crowing about him. Take a chance?

Juaquin Iglesias- Dont know a lot about him but was very popular and a good player at OK.

Brooks Foster- I always liked this guy from UNC. Built like a TE but plays like a WR in the Shannon Sharpe mold.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh- Not sure why Seattle didnt keep him or why he is not swept up yet but i find it hard to believe this guy is finished.

Stevie Brown- Why not? Every coach on the Faid think he was worth something except for senile Al.

Carlton Powell- I would bring this guy back and give him another chance on the line.

Dre Moore- Another guy i would look at for the Dline as a run stuffer. Was pretty good at Md.

Bosco
09-05-2010, 01:40 PM
LeFevour has already been picked up by the Bengals.

JaxBroncoGirl
09-05-2010, 01:44 PM
No more QB at this moment. I do agree with the rest of our hopeful pickups. Seriously, Quinn has been in the program and let us move forward to the other positions for we have more pressing needs.

No to Leinhart. :salute:

silkamilkamonico
09-05-2010, 01:45 PM
LeFevour has already been picked up by the Bengals.

The Bengals are run by a bunch of clowns. They have 3 decent QB's that are all struggling because of the system and the oline, so they think they need to go out and get another QB that has potential. Every year they are stacked at WR, and they still insist on drafting 2+ talented WR's in the middle rounds and end up having to cut some great quality WR's because of overload. Meanwhile, they have olinemen starting that couldn't even backup players in other organizations, and they continue to wonder what their probelm is.

LMAO

turftoad
09-05-2010, 01:47 PM
I think we should look for another blocking TE. :shocked:

spikerman
09-05-2010, 01:57 PM
I have always been a bit intrigued by Robinson, but I don't see Denver picking up another QB.

dogfish
09-05-2010, 01:59 PM
i'd love to pick up jauquin iglesias for the PS, i was pretty high on him coming out of oklahoma. . . i'd also add former giants defensive lineman jay alford to the list. . .

drewloc
09-05-2010, 03:14 PM
What are your guys thoughts on Justin Hartwig? Think he would add some value? I'll admit I don't know that much about him, but he seems like he was a solid vet.

Poet
09-05-2010, 03:29 PM
The Bengals are run by a bunch of clowns. They have 3 decent QB's that are all struggling because of the system and the oline, so they think they need to go out and get another QB that has potential. Every year they are stacked at WR, and they still insist on drafting 2+ talented WR's in the middle rounds and end up having to cut some great quality WR's because of overload. Meanwhile, they have olinemen starting that couldn't even backup players in other organizations, and they continue to wonder what their probelm is.

LMAO

The owner is a tard.

But we weren't stacked at WR heading into this year. We had Ochocinco and...
uhhh...Lavernous....no....er.....ummm...

The wideouts we took were fine picks.

As far as our offensive line goes, Andre Smith needs to start at RT, Whitworth is a solid LT and a great LG, Bobbie Williams is a good RG, Kyle Cook is an average center, and our LG's make me hurt inside.

BTW, Shipley is going to be the next Wes Welker.

J.T. O'Sullivan is awful and he was cut for a good reason. Jordan Palmer is only on the team because of who his brother is, and Carson Palmer is....I think that changes day to day.

Our offensive coordinator is an insult to football and he makes me hurt inside as well.

Ravage!!!
09-05-2010, 03:54 PM
I love Shipley. That was one guy I was really hoping we would get in the draft. I just love his toughness across the middle.

Ravage!!!
09-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Our offensive coordinator is an insult to football and he makes me hurt inside as well.

:confused: Who is the OC in Cinci?

Bosco
09-05-2010, 04:02 PM
What are your guys thoughts on Justin Hartwig? Think he would add some value? I'll admit I don't know that much about him, but he seems like he was a solid vet.

I wouldn't see much point to it. He was beaten out by one rookie already.

Bosco
09-05-2010, 04:02 PM
:confused: Who is the OC in Cinci?

Bratkowski (sp?) I think.

Poet
09-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Bratkowski (sp?) I think.

AKA the rapist of Carson Palmer's career.

dogfish
09-05-2010, 04:34 PM
our LG's make me hurt inside.

king, these comments have some potential to be taken the wrong way. . .

for instance, please never say anything like that around west-- he might misunderstand. . .

:shocked:

ogplife
09-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Lagarrette Blount would be at the top of my list.

Northman
09-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Lagarrette Blount would be at the top of my list.

Actually, McD likes good character guys.

dogfish
09-05-2010, 10:23 PM
DE jarron glbert
OG herman johnson
DL charles grant

TXBRONC
09-05-2010, 10:29 PM
DE jarron glbert
OG herman johnson
DL charles grant

Can Gilbert rush the passer? If he can I'm all for it.